Patriot Automotive

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NELSON R. on 07/14/2016
"This is please give me the nightmare of my live, something very bad happened to my car here and for this never ever I will coming back here."
Bad ,bad,bad.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 07/11/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016 03:39 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 07/15/2016

Sir I am sorry you feel this way but the fact that you hit something in the road and brought your car in with the damage that we showed you when it got here is not something that we have control over. I hope everything works out for you.

Marlo B. on 07/12/2016
"Poor service"
I paid for car repair and was told that oil change was part of repair. They still charged for oil change and never changed oil. When I pointed it out to service person he had oil changed and not filter. They took filter off emptied oil out replace with same filter and just changed oil. After arguing with staff I decided to go to jiffy lube and get oil changed. After paying the amount of $1400.00 for truck repairs and had to argue about oil change that they charged me for. Hell No!!!! I'm not happy!!!!
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 06/30/2016
Review Created: 07/12/2016 10:03 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 07/14/2016

Sir I not only changed your oil the first time but when you questioned it I changed it again with you watching, so I would appreciate it if you just told the truth. I can not help the fact your truck was broke down and it was expensive to repair, and we worked with you to help reduce the cost and then you get this survey and lie about what took place is unfair. Unfortunately it did me no good to try to help you but we will continue to do the right thing and help all of our customers.

KATHY L. on 11/22/2015
"not so great"
Specifically asked for fluids to be topped off and air in tires checked since I was going on a trip. There was no windshield fluid. I had to put air in all 4 tires....plus 2 hubcaps were cracked.....don't think I'll be back.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 11/21/2015
Review Created: 11/22/2015 04:28 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 11/23/2015

I apoligize for this, it should not happen I reviewed this with the Tech. and we have checks and balances in place so this does not happen. If you bring the car back in I will make this wright with you. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

NEIL B. on 10/29/2015
"Bad repair."
Service to my bmw was very very poor. I spent my money for nothing, and I still have take my car to Vista to get it back to normal.
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Service Date: 10/28/2015
Review Created: 10/29/2015 04:47 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 10/30/2015

This is the reason we did not want to do a partial repair on your vehicle. When YOU CHOSE to only have one of the two oil leaks repaired we explained to you very clearly the vehicle will still leak oil, now you are suprised the vehicle still leaks oil. You also chose not to replace the belt or tensioner, maybe you should look into purchasing a vehicle that is less expensive to repair.

ZORAIDA N. on 07/31/2015
"not good "
They try to tell me I need oil filter housing the technicians said it was cracked it was not cracked it needed A gasket that Come when you change the oil ! Because I was a woman they try to tell me something I did not know but I know more than you think so I took my car somewhere else and I had my oil change done and there was no crack when they took it apart so if that's how you conduct your business that is not right trying to make something or trying to make money off of people for parts they don't need
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 07/29/2015
Review Created: 07/31/2015 06:11 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/01/2015

I do not think you understood what we told you, we did nothing except a visual inspection at NO CHARGE to you and told you what the worst case could be. BMWs are difficult and expensive to perform diagnostics and without doing any disassembly or diagnostics we could not see what was leaking. If you look at our survey results we ARE NOT DIS-HONEST or trying to cheat anyone, we were trying to help you make a dicision WITH OUT CHARGING YOU. I am sorry you feel the way you do but I am happy you did not have the worst case problem.

Dennis D. on 02/24/2015
"Very upset"
I am very upset because you were going to charge me $563.00 to replace a PCV Valve in which you said the valve cover had to be replaced with it. That is a lie because I took the car to Hyundai and they said that you don't have to replace the valve cover to change PCV valve. So your company tried to rip us off.
Thanks for nothing
Dennis
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/23/2015
Review Created: 02/24/2015 03:04 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 03/10/2015

I appoligize for the mis-understanding the price we quoted you for the part was givin to us when we called the Hyundai, there is a service bulletin to address your concern, it is not just replacing the PCV valve. The person you spoke with at the dealer only quoted for the valve not the service bulletin parts that will fix the problem.

CARYN J. on 01/06/2015
"Caryn 2013 Hyundai Accent"
Brought my car there for oil change because daughter were headed back to college an after they did that the big mouth Rep. that's sits in first chair when you walk in he goes in front of everyone in waiting area oh you need new tires wire is hanging out both tires well I took it to Trotta Tires an it was no wire an they just tried toget over on me because I'm a woman. So after all I didn't need tires after big mouth blurred out an when I'm leaving he goes be careful on those tires never coming back
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 01/03/2015
Review Created: 01/06/2015 10:35 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 01/07/2015

I am sorry you feel you were misled, this is the reason we offer to take you out to the shop and show you exactly what we are looking at. There is no reason for us to tell you something we can not show you, if it is at all possible i would appreciate it if you could bring the car back so I can inspect it with you.

JAMES G. ReScore Review on 01/01/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Honorable Repair shop"
Honorable owner, who satisfied my concerns about being unduly charged for work not necessary. Owner showed me my brake drums, and assured me that the rust on all 4 of them is very common here in Florida, and not a cause for concern nor repair at this visit.

Lincoln Ford dealer said they had to be replaced/repaired !!
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/20/2014 05:46 AM

"OUTRAGEOUS QUOTE"
On November 29, 2013 my brakes locked and smoked up 1 block from your site. I had my brakes, calipers, eta
l replaced/repaired at a cost of $623.88. Today less than 1yr, and only 1800 miles driven my brakes became spongy and I brought the car for inspection. After the mechanic looked into my problem I got a quote of over $400 to replace the Master Cylinder -- WHY WASN'T THIS REPAIRED DURING THE FIRST VISIT; IF IT EVEN NEEDED REPLACING? My car sat idle from March thru Nov. 17, 2014, and your SALES REP tells me "THE CYLINDER DRIES UP WHEN SITTING IDLE" -- THATS PURE BULL!!! $623 should have been near enough to cover the cylinder work when work was initially performed...
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 11/19/2014
Review Created: 11/20/2014 05:46 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 11/24/2014

The fact that we worked on your vehicle one year ago and only on the right rear wheel it was impossible at that point for us to know you were going to have a different problem a year later. I hope you bring me the car so we can help you and I will discount this repair for your trouble.

You Know W. on 08/23/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Not honest shop."
Left my car for service. I waited for the call, which I never received. When I went there the car was ready. First fail.
Then there was an extra charge on the bill. When I asked what is the charge for, the answer was "it a regular charge, every shop charges that". When I drop of the car there was no such a charge on the document that I signed. Second fail.

I will never visit the shop, and i hope neither you.

They are not honest shop.
Service Date: 08/23/2014
Review Created: 08/23/2014 12:13 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 08/26/2014

Mr. Ivanovski Unfortunately I disagree with your response to our survey but this is the reason no other shop in town wanted to install the parts you ordered on the inter-net, [as you stated ]. The estimate we gave you was $137.38 and the total on your invoice was $137.38 so there was no difference in what you signed for and what you paid for on your invoice. There is no time that we change the authorized amount without prior approval from any customer. As you can see by all the other responses on this site we have never been accused of being dis-honest and it is one thing we will never be. I do strive for 100% customer satisfaction so I am sorry you feel the way you do but your accusations are completely untrue.

Rudy P. on 07/16/2014
"Poor Customer Service"
While my sales guy Mike was great, they lost my wheel lock and told me it was already missing. If it was missing they would have already told me. I called and they said it was already missing. I absolutley know it wasnt. I had to buy all 4 and have them replaced at a cost of $47.00 dollars. I would not recommend them and will not return
Vehicle: Infiniti G37
Service Date: 06/20/2014
Review Created: 07/16/2014 11:27 AM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 07/18/2014

Hi Rudy I am sorry to hear this I have tried to contact you and left a message to let you know I would be happy to re-imburse you for the wheel locks. I have discussed the situation with the employees involved and have taken steps to assure it does not happen again. Please contact me asap. Thank you

JULIE A. on 06/29/2014
"Doesn't even qualify for one star"
I was promised 30 minute wait time... "Worst case scenario will be 45 minutes". Took over an hour.

I was offered a deal for $20 in gasoline savings as well as a $20 check sent to my house. After reading the fine print, the $20 check is not a check but rather a coupon for a future oil change.

When my car was returned, the height of my seat, seat angle, back of seat angle, and distance from steering wheel were all changed. Steering wheel height was changed as well. This is uncalled for to move a car in and out of a garage.

Everyone who works there is slow.

I will not return to this company for future business. I will tell others NOT to go there.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 06/27/2014
Review Created: 06/29/2014 05:56 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 06/30/2014

Hi Julie I am sorry we did not meet your expectations, the check was explained to you as a check for $20.00 made out to go towards your next oil change. I am sorry for the seat being moved, I also went back and checked the repair order, the repair order was opened for a total of 50 minutes so we did miss our time promise by 5 minutes again I apoligize.

SHAYLA M. on 01/08/2014
"oil change"
I didnt like the service at all.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 01/06/2014
Review Created: 01/08/2014 04:39 PM
Mark L. at Patriot Automotive responded on 01/09/2014

Hi Shayla I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations, if there is anything I can do to help you please let me know. Our goal is always to satisfy our valued customers. Thank you for your business and I will try to contact you by phone.