KC
Ken C.
Ram 2500
01/23/2020
Very thorough and polite work done right
Very thorough and polite. Work done right and always backed up

KK
Ken K.
Wingdale, NY
01/22/2020
Friendly, courteous, and respectful.
I have been a Patterson Auto Body customer for years. I am always treated with respect,and a friendly smile. They are very professional, and they get the job done right the first time.

Charles C.
Jeep Patriot
01/22/2020
2014 Jeep
Mike is the man; estimate given was accurate. Work completed on time.

NQ
Nisla Q.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/21/2020
Pride in the work you do
The staff at Patterson Auto Body were professional and had the skills to prove they had pride in their work.Michelle dealt with the insurance company, which reduce the stress on my end. The owner was kind and addressed other issues with my car. They even did my inspection,which is something i forget every due date, you can ask the troopers. I drove out of Patterson Auto Body like i drove out of a showroom Nilsa Q.

Christina H.
Watertown, NY
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Christina said the business was super clean, the service speedy and the people were nice.

Sheri W.
01/19/2020
Inspection
I have come to really like this auto shop. I have had 3 vehicles inspected here since I moved her 2 years ago. They are prompt, professional and thorough. Other places that inspected my car, seemed to be looking for things to make extra money. Mavis Tire told me I needed a new battery, I hated to get rid of the fantastic one which seemed fine, but it was almost 10 years old. Mavis installed a new one, but never tied it down and it corroded in less than a year and needed to be replaced! I like Patterson Auto and would highly recommend them!!!

EB
Ed B.
Kia Forte
01/17/2020
Another great service job done

EL
Ed L.
01/16/2020
Another great visit
Always 5 star service - Thanks PAB!

BO
Brian O.
01/10/2020
Great customer service !!!!
Outstanding attention to detail and exceptional customer service.Treated like Family !!

Thomas S.
Hyundai Azera
01/09/2020
Real good Auto shop
I have been dealing with Patterson Auto body for over 20 years. They are honest and trustworthy. I highly recommend them

ES
Eileen S.
Friendly, professional, courteous staff
Always very happy with service. Easy to schedule, professional, courteous, friendly.

RP
Ralph P.
Greatest place !
Your service is 5 stars !
The people are wonderful ! Thank you for your work!

TP
Tony P.
01/08/2020
Timely service very courteous customer service
Timely service and courteous customer service

Poughquag, NY
Cadillac CTS Coupe
01/04/2020
Worst Experience Ever
Had to have our car towed there, was told right away repair will be delayed because of upcoming holiday, the guy who checked myself and my husband in seemed to have an attitude problem towards my husband and it was obvious they weren’t thrilled having it dropped off. Car was not touched until 8 days later!! .Every time I called I was promised a call back , never received it. Both numbers given to them was entered into the system incorrectly ( supposedly) , real bad vibe from them which confused me because of past good reviews plus they seemed professional enough w the commercial that my husband and I have seen on TV. Not even an apology for their clerical issue or the time it sat there and not even a thank you for our business , for a repair that was 1000.00. I felt as if these people were just disregarding us.... Almost as if we did something wrong??? As a strong supporter of locally owned private businesses this is one place I will never visit again.
Fred B., Service Manager from Patterson Auto Body responded on 01/07/2020

We have and will apologize again for the inconvenience and mix up with the phone number being entered incorrectly.  This car was towed on on Christmas Eve.  It was explained to the customer that because of the upcoming holidays, that we would be unable to work on the car until after the holidays.  Our shop closed after a half day on Christmas and New Year Eves and were closed on Christmas and New Year Days.  On Monday, 12/30, we recieved a Facebook message from the customer and let them know again, that we were backed up from the holidays and we'd reach out that afternoon or they could call the office.  On New Years Eve, before closing for the holiday at 12 noon, our office tried numerous times to reach the customer by phone and recieved no response (later it was discovered that the phone number was entered incorrectly.).  The customer came into ourgas station and the manager on duty reached out to the ser vice department manager and told the customer that they had tried to call but got no response, and they would be back in on Thursday because of the holiday.

We understand how frustrating it is to be without a vehicle.  It happens to us too.  But, we were booked solid with appointments and had shortened weeks because of the holidays.  We also had a tech leave during this time, our head tech was away visiting family for the holidays and one of our office staff was out for medical reasons.  This all turned into a very hectic two weeks for us, and we tried our best to get all of our customers back into their vehicles in a timely manner, but unfortunately when a car is towed in to a completely booked holiday schedule, it makes it difficult.

Again, we apologize for having the incorrect number and the length of time that you were without your vehicle.

TF
Tricia F.
Holmes, NY
Honda HR-V
01/04/2020
The staff is so helpful, friendly and professional.
Everyone is so willing to listen and problem solve with you.