ANDY B.
Little Neck, NY
Buick LeSabre
01/18/2019
Classic service for a classic car
It was time to give the ol' Buick LaSabre a once over and take care of long-needed maintenance so I went to Paul's Auto Repair which has been my "go-to" repair shop of choice for several years now. Right after the service, I took a short eight hundred mile road trip. The car was very comfortable to drive and got really good gas mileage. It was smooth sailing all the way.This proved that Paul's was once again the right shop to count on. It turns out that their detailing was top notch too. The car smells great!

MJ
MARC J.
Port Washington, NY
Ford Edge
01/17/2019
Fast service
No need of an appointment just walk in And pronto the job is done

LH
LISA H.
01/14/2019
SERVICE FOR DEFECTIVE HEADLIGHT AND ALL PRIOR SERVICE
Paul is a gentlemen. Thorough and immediate service.

GA
GEORGE A.
Little Neck, NY
Volvo V60
01/14/2019
Needed a quick inspection on a Saturday afternoon and my Volvo dealer had already closed.
Was going to Toronto Canada this saturday afternoon and just looking at the car and to my surprise the inspection sticker was expired.

I went to Paul's Auto Repair on Cutler Mill Rd and the technician stopped what he was doing and helped me out He inspected the car right away and I was able to get on the road.

Thank you Paul.

AA
AMEENA A.
Mercedes-Benz C320
01/13/2019
DC to NY
I moved from New York to DC a year ago, but still drive my car all the way from DC to New York to make sure it only gets serviced by Paul's. That should say a lot.

NL
NANCY L.
Nissan Murano
01/13/2019
Paul is extremely accommodating
Great place. Fast service, Clean, everyone is very helpful. Paul is kind and very honest. Paul Doesn’t recommend the most expensive repair if it isn’t required. Recently, He suggested a much less expensive solution to repair my car he and saved me $350.

INFINITI Q50
Great experience
You can tell a lot by how a mechanic keeps his shop. This place is immaculate and so is their attention to detail.

DOUG H.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Simply the best
I would give a 6th star if it was an option.

TH
TOM H.
Northport, NY
Acura MDX
repair
The service and quality makes Paul's Auto the place to go!!!

KK
KELLY K.
Jaguar XJ
Jaguar 2004 xjr
Paul is the best mechanic who know. My car was serviced by the dealer since new. At 150,000 miles, things started to rattle. I had the entire suspension replaced over the past year at Mavis. They couldn’t solve the rattle problem. Paul found the scourge. They were the stabilizer bat and bushings. The car drives like new. They work seven days a week. Never a line to get in.

MAGGIE B.
Jamaica, NY
Acura ILX
Accommodating!
They are very accommodating! Polite! Fast! They get the job done.

MICHAEL G.
INFINITI QX4
Great as always!
Great work. Great customer service.

RL
ROBERT L.
Rego Park, NY
Wonderful Service
I’ve never met a mechanic who understands my car so well. Paul is very experienced working with German cars and it’s important for me to maintain my car the best way possible. Any problem I ever experienced in the past and and was never settled by other mechanics - Paul was able to identify the root cause issues, explain them to me and fix them! I sincerely recommend Paul’s expertise to handle your car, whatever it’s make, year and model!!!

AL B.
01/06/2019
The staff and the shop are very professional
This was the first time I had my '17 Tacoma serviced since the dealer provided maintenance expired.
So far the convenience is a better situation - I was picked up at home when the truck was ready.
The new wipers work great - Paul is a gentleman.

Danielle S.
Garden City, NY
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Danielle said that the place was polite, efficient and professional.

Leslie M.
Volvo S80
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Leslie said the business was always able to do the repairs in a timely manner.

JEFFREY L.
GMC Terrain
01/02/2019
Excellent, Friendly Service
Needed a simple repair - headlight change and rear headlight check . Although busy, crew took me right away and fixed and checked very quickly. Everyone was friendly and pleasant. Excellent service. Will bring my business here rather then going to dealer in the future.

NM
NATASHA M.
New York, NY
Nissan Rogue
01/01/2019
I came in for an inspection last minute and they were quick, honest (sometimes places will tell you that you need something done when you really don’t), and friendly! Highly recommended!

AR
AVI R.
Nissan Quest
01/01/2019
Best place to take your car for any needs
Paul’s Auto Repair is the best place to take your car for any need . Close to home , service with a smile and you never feel like you are being taken advantage .. I recommend it to everyone . Thank you Paul

LW
LAWRENCE W.
12/31/2018
Quick and Friendly Service
I went in for my annual inspection, and somehow a bunch of other people also decided to take their troubled vehicles here and all showed up at the same time. It was a bit busy, but Paul and his staff were courteous to all his customers. I overheard some of their conversations, Paul was patient in answering his customers, even when the customers kept asking the same thing over and over. It's just one of those days, and in the end really I didn't have to wait that much longer...maybe like an extra 5-8 min. I would recommend taking your car here for anything at all.