Business Solutions

Paul's Auto Repair & Collision

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
07/02/2022
New brakes
Paul’s Auto is always attentive to my questions and they perform excellent work.

BC
BARRY C.
07/02/2022
Repair a flat tire
Professional and fast. Although they were busy when I brought my car in, I was back on the road in 15 minutes.

07/01/2022
Very good service, friendly

BL
BARBIE L.
06/29/2022
Paul's Auto is the Only Auto Shop I trust
Paul's Auto is absolutely the only auto mechanic shop that my husband and I trust. They treat us like family. Absolutely adore everyone there.

EA
ERIC A.
06/29/2022
Fast inspection when everyone else was booked
Getting an inspection without an appointment and late in the afternoon can be hard. Paul's made it easy. In and out.