MARY R.
12/15/2018
Tire repair
As usual, prompt, professional, polite. This is a five star garage.

MJ
MARC J.
Port Washington, NY
Ford Edge
12/13/2018
Did a wonderful detail cleaning of my car

STEVE M.
Little Neck, NY
12/13/2018
repairing my 2006 corolla
I brought in my 2006 corolla for maintenance. The car is running much better. Paul is not cheap, but I trust him completely. He is honest and does all the necessary repairs. He does not do any work without the owner's permission

ET
Evelyn T.
Volvo S60
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Evelyn said the staff had nice personalities. They were reliable and did good work.

JAMES L.
GMC Yukon XL
12/11/2018
convenience, courtesy and expertise
I received very fast service. My instructions were followed to the letter. Everyone was helpful and friendly . everything you would want in a service
enterprise. My experience was much better than in Junior's in the past 3 years when Ray stopped running it!

VC
VANESA C.
Bayside, NY
12/11/2018
Alway great
Service is always great! Took no time to get my inspection done.

Saman M.
Rockville, MD
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Saman said he would definitely recommend this business.

12/10/2018
prompt service and open on Sundays
Very courteous service and the fact that they are open on Sundays is greatly appreciated.

DN
DANIEL N.
Lexus RX 450h
12/10/2018
Best service and honest
Paul showed me exactly what was wrong. Explained in detail. Gave options. He even called car warranty many times and was able to get about 1000 dollars from them to Lower my cost. His team even gave me ride to home and back.

He was in constant communication via text and email with all options because I couldn't pick up phone during my work hours.

The fees are great. Don't go to any other place even if it's slightly cheaper. At Paul's Auto repair not only you get best service but you can rest assured you get honest work. He is easy to talk to and entire team very friendly and fun to work with. Well worth the money.

Lexus ES 330
12/09/2018
Excellent experience - car inspection
Fast and friendly

WB
WAYNE B.
Nissan Sentra
12/07/2018
Paul's was great. They drove me home while my car was in the shop. They picked me up when my car was ready. They fixed my car in a way that was perfect AND inexpensive - compared to other places that take advantage of people. So, yes, Paul's is highly recommended. And by the way, they noticed that my inspection had expired last month, probably saving me a traffic ticket. I came back from California a couple of years ago, and finding a place to take my car hasn't been easy. I feel that is now a done deal.

JILL G.

Little Neck, NY
Genesis G80
12/04/2018
Excellent aservice!
Simply said, the most efficient experience. Vehicle inspection was performed on time and no issues were found. Took the time to check all fluids and adjust tire pressures as appropriate.
Excellent Service!

12/01/2018
Quick service.
Was told I would wait 45 minutes but work was completed within 30 minutes. Everyone is polite and professional.

DAN C.
11/29/2018
Exceptional Customer Service and Maintenance
My first visit to Paul’s Auto Repair was an unexpected pleasure. Everyone was friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. Paul himself was very thorough in contacting me with the progress of the job, and explained what was being done to ensure optimal performance and maintenance. Will definitely return for future needs!

Volkswagen Golf GTI
11/29/2018
NYS inspection
Excellent and quick service.

JOE S.
Bowie, MD
Nissan Maxima
11/28/2018
Job Well Done
My 2001 Nissan Maxima had a major issue with the clutch and the radiator. Paul's Auto Repair fixed both problems very quickly. I was impressed with how great of a job they did, at such a reasonable price. I highly recommend Paul's Auto Repair to anyone who has any car issues, as they are very experienced and very friendly people.

AJ
ANNETTE J.
11/21/2018
Paul is the best
As usual Paul's shop is the best. I never have to worry when my car is repaired at Paul's repair shop.

AC
ALBERT C.
Bronx, NY
Ford Freestyle
11/19/2018
the repair was done quickly and properly at a minimal cost
The owner runs a tight shop and keeps the workers on the straight and narrow. Very fair to employees and customers

WW
will w.
New York City, NY
11/17/2018
Revived an abused 18 year old CRV
Great job and they stand by their warranty.