Paul's Japanese Auto Repair/The Brake Stop

Latest Review almost 7 years ago

LC
LARRY C.
10/20/2011
Awesome guys and highly competent.My Acura loves them.
We've taken our cars to Pauls for years. They are preventive, thorough, and at a great price. The best anywhere!

10/18/2011
Cannot beat honesty
Aaron and John could have easily ripped me off. I came in a told them to do whatever they needed to do in order to get the van ready for a road trip. What do I get charged for, an oil change. That's it. I gave them an unlimited budget to do what ever was needed, brakes, hoses, belts, etc. Everything checked out fine, it was due for an oil change so they took care of that and told me the brakes are still great and not needed. This is after a Toyota dealer tried to tell me that I needed over $1000 worth of brake work 6 months ago or so. Guess I didn't need them after all. There is a reason why I only these guys work on my kids cars.

SHELLY B.
10/13/2011
Paul's is the best
I trust them implicitly

MUNIR D.
09/06/2011
Great service, always.
I've been going here for a few years now. Always great service, advice, and work. They work with me in getting what I need done and work around my schedule.

LL
LISA L.
08/26/2011
dependable neighborhood shop
We have been customers of Paul's for about 28 years and we have been very happy. No complaints here.

MIKE C.
08/17/2011
Lexus
Thanks, Job well Done. Will return. MC

RODGER B.
08/06/2011
Great Sevice You Can Trust
Accurate, trustworthy, competitive prices, timely service.

08/06/2011
Thank you John, Aaron, and The GANG!
As always guys, thank you for the awesome service! This is the reason why I only trust you guys to work on my car and the kids' cars. Thanks again, Mike C.

MELANIE C.
08/05/2011
The best
The people at Paul's are simply the best at service, friendliness, and professionalism.

JOE M.
07/21/2011
Dash Light
John
The "service required" dash board light is still on. I'll stop by when I get a chance.
Joe

07/05/2011
OORah
As always John, Aaron and the rest of the crew took great care of me. They never over charge for anything and never try and sell you work that you do not need. The only guys I trust with my wife and kids vehicles.