Business Solutions

Paul's Japanese Auto Repair/The Brake Stop

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LC
LARRY C.
10/20/2011
Awesome guys and highly competent.My Acura loves them.
We've taken our cars to Pauls for years. They are preventive, thorough, and at a great price. The best anywhere!

MICHAEL C.
10/18/2011
Cannot beat honesty
Aaron and John could have easily ripped me off. I came in a told them to do whatever they needed to do in order to get the van ready for a road trip. What do...

SHELLY B.
10/13/2011
Paul's is the best
I trust them implicitly

MUNIR D.
09/06/2011
Great service, always.
I've been going here for a few years now. Always great service, advice, and work. They work with me in getting what I need done and work around my schedule.

LL
LISA L.
08/26/2011
dependable neighborhood shop
We have been customers of Paul's for about 28 years and we have been very happy. No complaints here.