Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick

Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Latest Review about 1 month ago

FF
Faye F.
Patterson, GA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Peacock Hyundai is very accessible and very friendly service center. The recall on my car was taken care of quickly and I was very pleased with the service.

PW
Pearl W.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Salesman
Very helpful and advises me on what to do when I need service.

KR
Kristen R.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
I love Hyundai of Brunswick!
The service is friendly and fast!!

Leslie S.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
I had several recall “fixes” that I needed for my car. The service department folks were very courteous and friendly. They did a great job!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Jeffery L.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Great First Experience with the Service Department
My first experience with the service department was nothing but positive. Making an appointment was easy. Met with a service representative as soon as I drove up. They took my car in, did what they had to do & got it back to me in under an hour.

Shawna H.
Townsend, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
I was greeted by Michelle, she handled my service appt. from beginning to end very professionally. She contacted me when my service was complete, and she is checking on an issue I have with the paint on the front / hood of my car that is bubbling/chipping. Michelle was attentive and easy to talk with, very pleasant.

Woodbine, GA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Car service
My experience was great and excellent.

Rosalind C.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Welcomeing
I had no problem easy schedule in and out within an hour

SD
Scherazade D.
Kingsland, GA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The cleanliness and friendliness.
Great

Deborah L.
Saint Marys, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
The Best Out of the Last 3 Owners
I bought my Santa Fe Sport from Carl Gregory. The dealership was bought my Auto Nation. Now it's owned by Peacock. I've had my vehicle serviced by all three owners. Peacock is by far the best ever experience. They were personable, kept me updated while I waited, efficient, and texted me later to make sure the vehicle was okay. I appreciate the better service after the sale.

Michael M.
Prompt efficient Service
I was greeted propty when I arrived and my warranty service was performed well and in less time than estimated when I made the appointment.

Waycross, GA
Aimee Mancil
Wonderful customer service!

CJ
Carol J.
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/19/2019 Category: Service
It was only the battery, people!
The best person there was the driver who took me home while they repaired my car.

Max L.
Blackshear, GA
03/18/2019 Category: Service
2nd Experience Far Better
The first time I came here they did a very poor job (which called for the second visit). However, the customer service this second time around exceeded my expectations and they took care of everything. Heres to a rocky start with a promising future relationship!

Jeff S.
Waverly, GA
03/17/2019
Tire issue
Repair was reasonable and appropriate. Service excellent!

GS
Geraldinel S.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Location and service
Easy experience no long wait.

Julie F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service with Peacock Hyundai
No hassle, made appt via internet was contacted shortly after. Very courteous. Was in and out in no time. Great experience...