Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick

4.3

Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5

DF
David F.
Lake Wales, FL
06/17/2019
Service Dept is terrible
Our Sante Fe broke down on I95 we were able to get to dealer. We were on vacation on our way to Virginia from Florida. The service department was unhelpful, rude and did nothing to help us. They told us it would be a week before they could get the part . They didn't offer us a loaner (the Santa Fe only had 10,000 miles and less than a year old) instead I had to pay over $700.00 at Enterprise to rent a vehicle. A week later we picked it up only to have the same thing happen 100 miles later. The vehicle requied a sensor and wiring harness which was not replaced.Phone calls not answered or returned Do not use this dealer!!!!!

FF
Faye F.
Patterson, GA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Peacock Hyundai is very accessible and very friendly service center. The recall on my car was taken care of quickly and I was very pleased with the service.

PW
Pearl W.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Salesman
Very helpful and advises me on what to do when I need service.

KR
Kristen R.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
I love Hyundai of Brunswick!
The service is friendly and fast!!

Leslie S.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
I had several recall “fixes” that I needed for my car. The service department folks were very courteous and friendly. They did a great job!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

Jeffery L.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Great First Experience with the Service Department
My first experience with the service department was nothing but positive. Making an appointment was easy. Met with a service representative as soon as I drove up. They took my car in, did what they had to do & got it back to me in under an hour.

Shawna H.
Townsend, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
I was greeted by Michelle, she handled my service appt. from beginning to end very professionally. She contacted me when my service was complete, and she is checking on an issue I have with the paint on the front / hood of my car that is bubbling/chipping. Michelle was attentive and easy to talk with, very pleasant.

Woodbine, GA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Car service
My experience was great and excellent.

Rosalind C.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Welcomeing
I had no problem easy schedule in and out within an hour

SD
Scherazade D.
Kingsland, GA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The cleanliness and friendliness.
Great

Deborah L.
Saint Marys, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
The Best Out of the Last 3 Owners
I bought my Santa Fe Sport from Carl Gregory. The dealership was bought my Auto Nation. Now it's owned by Peacock. I've had my vehicle serviced by all three owners. Peacock is by far the best ever experience. They were personable, kept me updated while I waited, efficient, and texted me later to make sure the vehicle was okay. I appreciate the better service after the sale.

Michael M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Prompt efficient Service
I was greeted propty when I arrived and my warranty service was performed well and in less time than estimated when I made the appointment.