Michelle G.
Lincoln LS
11/10/2018
Great job, excellent service!
They took such good care of me and my 2001 Lincoln LS. They diagnosed and fixed my transmission, and now it runs and shifts great! I'm grateful I found a great shop that has been in business for 3 generations. Very pleased, and I will recommend Peirano's to everyone! Thanks!!

MT
MARSHA T.
11/10/2018
Why I’m a client at Peiranos
Best service and outstanding staff

LD
Linh D.
11/02/2018
Diesel engine fix
First time came to Peirano shop , very curtious and friendly , did the job in quick time , explain what was done that I can understand , that’s the business I want to come back for future repairs, thanks for the great job!

11/02/2018
The staff at Peirano’s is the best! Having a medium sized fleet I have used multiple automotive shops. No shop around has treated my company like Periano’s does.

PF
Paul F.
10/31/2018
Came to Peirano’s with an immediant need to have my vehicle fixed. The guys diagnosed, repaired and returned my vehicle within a few hours. Service was great and their rapid response to my vehicle repair saved me from having to rent a vehicle to use over the weekend.

Jason P.
Kia Sportage
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he would recommend this business for service.

David M.
Linden, CA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
David said this business was good. They always do a good job.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/21/2018
Excellent Customer Service
The team at Peirano’s Automotive went above and beyond to get my truck serviced and returned in the same day without any hassles. They kept jebpisted on the status and made the process easy. Thank you for the great customer service.

Anja S.
Wallace, CA
10/19/2018
Always had great service from Peirano’s. I know if I bring my vehicle in that I’ll get a honest opinion and guaranteed service. Thank you. Anja

ER
Eleanor R.
Chrysler 300
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Eleanor said the pricing is really good and that she enjoys the fact that she's told everything up front, with no surprises.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/14/2018
Best Customer Service
The friendly and professional staff made the entire process easy from scheduling my appointment to delivering my vehicle. My truck is running better than ever. Thank you for the great customer service.

ER
ELEANOR R.
Chrysler 300
10/13/2018
Good Service
I’ve always appreciated Peirano’s for their customer service, thorough work & their follow up after service.

Jim L.
Acura 3.2TL
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they did an outstanding job.

TH
TRIPP H.
Kia Sorento
10/11/2018
Great friendly trustworthy service
Been going to peiranos for years and will continue

10/10/2018
Outstanding service
Always super accurate estimates. Fast, thorough service. I am always pleased with the work they perform and am a repeat customer.
Thank you all very much for your honest, outstanding service.

VM
Victor M.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/06/2018
Great customer service!
The staff were really great and had a good customer service attitude. VM

OD
Orian D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/05/2018
Honest and great job of their work
Best business reputation

TP
Tom P.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they took care of his problem without trying to sell him anything and they are a very friendly professional and knowledgeable staff.

MJ
Maria J.
Chevrolet Forward Control
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Maria said there was some confusion on the billing. $560 was the estimate. They called her a couple of days later and told her they had already put in $2000 worth of work, and the total cost was $3600 . When she went to pick up her vehicle, she was told by the business they had ordered the wrong brakes, so it would be an additional $200 to reorder the correct brakes. She stated the way they communicated and pushed the work on her was unacceptable.

TP
Tom P.
09/26/2018
Knowledgeable, courteous, honest, oh, and did I mention- Knowledgeable.
After taking my 2005 GMC Sierra Duramax 2500 HD to a local dealership for diagnostic of a check engine light, trouble codes and rough running, I was told the Fuel Injector Control Module needed to be replaced. $1,800. Aaannndd they couldn’t tell me when they could get one because the part was back ordered in all of GM’s distribution network. I found a New OEM part for $588 and installed it two days later. It didn’t fix the problem. Misdiagnosis by said dealer. I spoke with Zeke and Joey at Peirano’s about their ability to Diagnose the problem and they felt confident in their ability. I had to have it towed in and by the next morning Zeke called and told me what they had found. Pigtail wires going to the fuel injectors were bundled and pulled too tight, causing #8 cylinder to shut down. It was a known GM problem that a GM mechanic at a dealership should have known about and should have found. Nobody likes to have to have their car in the shop, but it helps knowing the business you’re dealing with is knowledgeable, honest, fair and friendly. Thank you for getting my truck back running like it should!