STEVE M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/18/2019
Best shop in Town
They keep this Chevy truck running; great honest people never have to Rory about being ripped off

GS
Gerard S.
Chevrolet Forward Control
09/11/2019
Trustworthy
Competent and honest. They work hard at fixing even difficult to fix components.

ADRIENNE B.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/30/2019
2000 - 2500 heavy duty - Chev Suburban
As a woman with significant knowledge of mechanics, I am a partner in the repair orders. Zeke, the mechanics, and I communicate well. They know what I would want fixed if they find something additional - call me and take photos so I always trust them. Explanations are good and when I tell them what I think is wrong with my truck, they believe me and start there. My truck is at 275K and running great!

Mike S.
Ford Expedition
08/27/2019
Breaks
Been a customer for 20 years. Professional from office staff, estimaters (trained from grandfather to father) to mechanics. Not the least expensive in town but I’ve never had to go back twice for the same problem. Shop well equipped and spotless. If it’s not under factory warranty I will go there every time.

GMC Yukon XL
08/27/2019
Good people
Jumped right on it

DA
Doug A.
08/21/2019
Old fashioned service, dedicated staff.
This is a rarity
An automotive repair shop that listens and keeps you appraised of your repairs
Top quality work and a fair price.

Julie S.
Ford
08/20/2019
Julie s
I feel that they do a great job
Thanks

Renne S.
Ford Fiesta
08/19/2019
Amazing!
Zeke and company took good care of me and my car. They did NOT gouge me on the price nor did they try to upsell because I'm female. I called them at 745am, dropped off my car at 830am and it was fixed and ready to pick up by 130pm THE.SAME DAY.

Wonderful family-owned business. They are all SMHS alumns too.

I highly recommend them.

KW
Kathy W.
California
Chevrolet Classic
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said this business is the best.

08/12/2019
Great people
They are fast and they efficient, always do things right the first time

Walnut Creek, CA
Ford Cab & Chassis
07/31/2019
They have always taken good care of our fleet of trucks. They have always been honest and upfront with estimates of work. You can tell they have pride and integrity in the work they do.
Joey P. from Peirano's Automotive Service, Inc. responded on 08/02/2019

OD
Orian D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/30/2019
Been there long time
Just had to buy a part, Been there for a long time

Seda S.
07/26/2019
Extremely welcoming
From the moment I stepped out of my car a mechanic had welcomed my parents & I and showed us to the correct place. The front desk person had even answered all of our questions. We were able to get our car back in a very fast and according manner. My parents and I were very satisfied.
Joey P. from Peirano's Automotive Service, Inc. responded on 08/02/2019

Chevrolet Classic
07/25/2019
Great Customer Service
Great customer service the old fashioned way.
Honest and patient. They explain everything & give a quote with your approval, before they work on your vehicle.

SZ
Suzie Z.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/22/2019
"5 Star Service"
Honest & Friendly People!
Peirano's was recommended to me by a friend...now I will recommend them to my friends!

GB
No comment

Jerry A.
07/17/2019
Honest business and employees
This is a well established business and has always been highly recommended

MJ
Maria J.
Linden, CA
07/16/2019
Take advantage of people
I took my RV for rervice, they charged me over $5000 the first time for brakes and airconditioner repairs back in September 2018. This summer I had to take it in again, airconditoner not working! They wanted to charge another $1900!

JOHN L.
Ford Excursion
07/10/2019
Excursion Repairs
I had a power steering issue, and a bad glow plug. They fixed those issues and found a problem with my water pump. Great people, always happy with the results.

Jerry A.
Kia Sephia
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was great. He said they always do really good work for him and they shuttle him back and forth.