EC
Eileen C.
Glen Mills, PA
06/09/2021
Thank you!
Once again, excellent, thorough, and timely service.

JJ
Jen J.
Glenmoore, PA
06/03/2021
Extremely knowledgeable.
I am not the best person to describe the problems I was having. Really, all I can say is I was told I needed to pay $2120 at the dealer and Pelle fixed the car for. $790. I would highly recommend this shop.

DF
Danielle F.
Jeep Liberty
06/02/2021
Great service and nice people
I trust these guys, I think they know what they are doing and they are honest. Their service is great too. I can drop off the car and they drive me back to work and drop the car back at my office when the work is done. So convenient. Thanks!

Cecilia C.
Brookhaven, PA
06/02/2021
Easy to get appointment. Quick service; everything explained. Technician very friendly.

DK
Django K.
Buick Lucerne
05/27/2021
Always reliable and transparent
My family and I have going to Pelle’s for years and they’ve always been incredibly reliable and trustworthy, with competitive rates.

Karen M.
Last minute brake service
On short notice they fit me in for a brake service on my X3. Dealership was going to charge me double. I will absolutely be going back for any future service needs.

ER
Ed R.
Toyota Tundra
05/25/2021
Pelle's Automotive has never let us down...
Charlie and his crew are top notch... never had any issues with service here. Also, my family has been using this place for over a decade with zero problems.

Chris W.
Always great service
Dropped my F150 off the night before for service. It’s getting warmer and the a/c needs some attention. Get a call later in the day telling me all is good. That’s a typical visit. Like, like Pelle’s.

TH
Theresa H.
Exton, PA
Nissan Murano
05/25/2021
Quality work at a fair price—well run shop!
Have taken my car here for years. Always do great work and the prices are fair. Would and do recommend to anyone looking for a good mechanic!

SA
SAMUEL A.
Phoenixville, PA
05/21/2021
Best Service!
Charlie and his crew truly care their customers, easy to make an appointment, job done in a timely manner. Highly recommend.

CJ
Cheryl J.
Reading, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
05/20/2021
Excellent service, thorough and honest
We have taken all of our vehicles to Pelle's for many years. They are knowledgeable, thorough, honest and the price of services are very reasonable. I feel confident taking our vehicles there knowing that any problem ( no matter how large or small) will be thoroughly and efficiently fixed in a timely manner. Thank you Pelle's Automotive!

KH
Ken H.
05/18/2021
Great crew and service, support your local owned business.

Rick S.
Exton, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
05/14/2021
Great Mechanics
Pelle’s Auto is a trustworthy and reliable location to get great service at a fair price.

AP
Al P.
05/12/2021
Charlie and his crew are the best
Honest as the day is long and very cost conscious.

Jody M.
Downingtown, PA
05/11/2021
Soft hands
Charlie has the smoothest head and the smoothest hands I have ever felt on a mechanic