Lindsey M.
New Cumberland, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
03/07/2021
Wonderful!
Charlie was very kind and extremely helpful

WW
Wendy W.
03/04/2021
Service to count on!
Pelle’s is a convenient, trustworthy place to get service for my car. I can count on straightforward feedback on what needs to be replaced verses repaired and the price is always fair. Pelle’s has always been able to help with unforeseen emergencies and set us back on the road.

03/03/2021
Honesty and Value
As a person who has limited car knowledge but tries to self educate, I feel confident that Charlie and his team are a truly honest group of people. They’re efficient and succinct. I appreciate their care, knowledge and expertise.

MA
Mark A.
Honey Brook, PA
03/02/2021
Best auto ship in the area
Pelle’s is awesome! Been going there for years and will continue to go there. They do great work and are always there when I need them. Highly recommended!!

KW
Katey W.
02/23/2021
Delightful experience
I had quick and efficient service, and the staff was great!

Michael M.
GMC Yukon
02/15/2021
Customer service
Awesome workmanship, with great customer service. Highly recommend Charlie and they men. They do everything they can to make sure any issues you came in with are corrected before you leave and make every effort to do so.

Jody M.

Jim L.
Exton, PA
GMC Savana Cargo Van
02/13/2021
Their attention to detail is outstanding!
Pelle’s got me and my truck back on the road in no time without even having had a scheduled appointment. This kind of service was very much appreciated and I will definitely going back there again!

LK
Larry K.
Toyota Land Cruiser
02/09/2021
Exemplary skills and dependability that is Charlie Pelle
Our family friends coworkers ALL go to Pelle automotive services. The simple reason is you want an honest caring and skilled mechanic to work on your car. No over pricing at Pelle automotive just easy going and hard working automotive service.
We have been going to Pelle auto for over 18 years and will go no where else!
Thank you Charlie and caring staff.

Honda Accord Sedan
02/03/2021
Good care
I called this morning and only had one day to get two of my cars inspected. One needed more work then the others. The techs were very knowledgeable and called with any issues they noticed. They also fit me in when they were already backed up. Service was good and everything went smoothly today.

Downingtown, PA
Ram 1500
01/29/2021
Another great day at Pelle’s!
I’ve been using Pelle’s forever. In all the years I’ve never had a real problem. The occasional lack of a catered breakfast or lunch aside, the service is always thoughtful and honest. Charlie has always been upfront, honest and respectful! He is the kind of guy who will say “I don’t know, but I’ll find out” instead of trying to BS his way through things. I have recommended to many people that they use Pelle’s for all of their automotive needs!
The catered meals, not with standing!
P. S. Bring doughnuts for the guys, it always works out well!

Syreeta B.
Nissan Rogue
01/22/2021
Car inspection
Pelle’s auto was able to take my car in on short notice for a car inspection and oil change and did not overcharge me.

SK
Susan K.
Devon, PA
Honda Accord Wgn
01/19/2021
Charlie takes care of business!
I feel so secure having my car serviced at Pelle Automotive. My car is old and John, Joe and Charlie are keeping it alive!

VP
Violet P.
Dodge Journey
01/19/2021
High quality services!
There is high standard of professionalism, the high quality of their services, customer service is just great, all of the workers are very respectful, they listen and always ready to help. I travel miles to go to them because they are so great.

TP
Tony P.
Norristown, PA
Hyundai Genesis
01/18/2021
Scheduled maintenance
Always accommodating, Quick turn around, reasonable pricing.