Margie R.
Philadelphia, PA
02/15/2019
BEST SERVICE IN THE WORLD
You simply can't do better than Pelle's Automotive. As a woman, you can TRUST Charlie. He will help you understand what your car needs and not overprice OR oversell you ... only what your car needs. I've been going for over 8 years.

Milton S.
Honey Brook, PA
02/11/2019
Charles Pelle
I truly feel that when I bring my vehicle in for service it is going to be done correctly and I trust Charlie.

NS
Nick S.
Wayne, PA
Mazda CX-7
02/09/2019
Never Let Me Down
Charlie & John always complete my car quickly, never recommend repairs that are unnecessary, never overcharge and always do quality work. I was in and out within 3 hours for my annual inspection and emissions. I've refered all of my friends and family and they've never let me down!

Renee B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/07/2019
Efficient, reliable service.
My car was inspected and serviced quickly and with such a pleasant attitude.

AP
Art P.
Lexus ES 350
02/04/2019
Quick and courteous
I just had an oil change with synthetic oil. It was $88 with tax for 6.3 qt. Charlie at the desk was courteous and I was out in less than 30 min.

GP
Glen P.
Kia Optima
02/04/2019
Very reliable
I moved to chester county and when i asked for a reliable auto mechanic i was referred to Pelles by many local residents. My car was fixed in a timely fashion for a good price. I will recommend to friends, family and anyone in search of a good mechanic.

BG
Brandon G.
01/19/2019
Trustworthy
Knowledgeable, personalized service by people I can trust.

Jen G.
Downingtown, PA
01/11/2019
Always there when you need them!
Pelles is amazing! They do quality work and its nice to go somewhere without the corporate upselling you get at the dealer! Thry are like family. They care about customers.

01/07/2019
Trustworthy and prompt
Great place. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy.

Dennis G.
01/03/2019
Very good, fast service at a fair cost
Charlie and the crew keep me well informed of what they are doing or what is needed without taking advantage of the customer. Service is prompt and completed professionally I would not hesitate to refer this business

Margie R.
Philadelphia, PA
01/03/2019
Incredible Service as always
Charlie and his staff are wonderful to work with. Reliable and on time!

KK
Ki Hong K.
Exton, PA
Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2018
Thanks Charlie
You always give me your honest opinion on my car and I really appreciate it.

Jaime R.
Coatesville, PA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Jaime said the employees took care of the problem timely and efficiently.

Tammy B.
Ford Edge
11/19/2018
Dependable and honest
We have been going to Pelle's for years! Charlie and his staff are honest and dependable.

Jared H.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
11/19/2018
Trust them completely
I've never had a better mechanic. I would refer Pelle's in a heartbeat.

Tony M.
Coatesville, PA
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/15/2018
The Usual Great Job
I recently had to have my Ford Explorer towed to Pelle's. Charlie and John quickly diagnosed the problem as a failed fuel pump and even though the vehicle was brought to them unexpectedly and they were very busy they had me up and running in a couple of days. I have learned in thirteen years of experience with Pelle Automotive that I can always depend on them to keep me moving regardless of the mechanical issue. Charlie Pelle always goes the extra mile for his customers and you can depend upon a solid repair at a reasonable price.

11/14/2018
Great place to have your vehicle repaired
I have been to Pelle’s Automotive for years. Their work is excellent. Pricing is fair and they always bend over backwards to get your vehicle in quickly. They stay late to finish your repairs the same day also.
Nice group of guys, always polite and understanding.

AP
Angela P.
Exton, PA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Angela said she likes this business and the work they do.

Jerry G.
11/04/2018
Charlie, salt of the earth.
I have been going to Pelles Automotive since 1998. He's an honest person who also gives me options to handle a repair and tips on car care that I can do myself. I will go to no one else!

Jim M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jim said that they have a great service from the owner to the tech named john