Business Solutions

Pelle's Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SV
Sheree V.
08/07/2022
Quick thorough professional
I’ve been going to Pelle’s for over twenty years he has always been friendly knowledgeable professional I only trust Charlie with my car I wouldn’t go to any...

Mark B.
07/28/2022
Excellent Auto Service at Pelle’s
I brought my vehicle to Pelle’s for PA state inspection and they were very thorough, up front, and honest about what needed to be done which included rear...

TP
Tony P.
07/28/2022
inspection , oil change , tire rotation
Quick prompt service, no games, no surprises.

HH
Heather H.
07/25/2022
Inspection always a breeze
Great service always good. Reasonable prices great work

DF
DebbIe F.
07/25/2022
Brakes and pads
Pelle’s is great! Was able to get a quick appt for a family member who was in town and needed brake service. Car was completed timely with quality results!...