Tom S.
07/20/2021
Customer friendly and full service
Charley Pelle and his team are my only choice when my vehicles need service. He has a busy shop but has always gone out of his way to accommodate my schedule and help keep me moving. Basic to complicated, he has always done right by me.

FR
Fenicia R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/17/2021
My truck fleet
Thank you Charlie for keeping our trucks on the road!

Fenicia
Spinnaker

HF
Heather F.
Wayne, PA
Mercedes-Benz GLB
07/15/2021
Inspection and Service Excellent - Always.
Always superior service and excellent pricing at Pelle’s.
Why would I take my car to the Mercedes dealer when I get everything my car needs here with better service, better prices and trustworthy mechanics.

Jason R.
Warrington, PA
Cadillac SRX
07/14/2021
Honesty and knowledge
I'm not going to lie I'm kind of a prick and I still have no complaints about this place. I brought my car there with no appointment in the middle of the morning. They were obviously busy and they offered to give me a ride to get a rental. I took uber home 3 hrs later my car was done and running better then ever. These guys are legit. My kind of people they did what they said they would do, they did it fast and they did it right.

HH
Heather H.
Morgantown, PA
07/10/2021
Great service reasonable prices
Charlie and John are excellent. They did what I asked and made sure it was right. Checked everything out and didn’t charge me an arm and a leg. They are honest great mechanics.

Chuck B.
Downingtown, PA
07/09/2021
Excellent service queen shop the owner is extremely nice

CD
Cindy D.
Elizabethtown, PA
Subaru Crosstrek
07/07/2021
Attention to detail. Timely reminders
I have been bringing my cars to Charlie for about 20 years. I will never give him up!

07/03/2021
Honest and reliable
Honest reliable reasonable and efficient

BO
Beth O.
Paoli, PA
07/02/2021
Trustworthy and Knowledgeable
I like straight talking people who know their field. I don’t know anything about cars. They take the time to explain, are thorough and knowledgeable. I already plan to take my car back for inspection and trust them. They are a rare find; I will be telling all my friends when something is off with their car.

EM
Ellie M.
06/28/2021
There is NO BETTER mechanic
I have had Charlie as my mechanic for YEARS and have no intention of going anywhere else.....EVER. He's fair and honest as well as being the best mechanic. The guys he hires are also great

Dileep D.

Patricia W.
Philadelphia, PA
Kia Sorento
06/23/2021
Always great, honest, reliable service.

West Chester, PA
Saturn LW
06/18/2021
Inspection
They always do a great job. Never do more that is actually required or try to pad the bill. Very honest service.

AD
Alan D.
Toyota Tundra
06/17/2021
Pelle’s is very reliable and very professional!
Pelle’s is a friendly place. When I leave my automobile there I know it’s in good hands. No BS.
They are very honest and do a thorough job.

FD
Francisco D.
Spring City, PA
Dodge Dart
06/16/2021
Job well done and timely thanks again i will be a repeat customer