MF
Matt F.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Matt said he likes Dan, the owner and he provides very nice service.

DAVID H.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/11/2020
Great Service at a Greaty Price
I have recently had two services completed at Penn Auto care. A new set of tires and a exhaust pipe fix. Both services were done quickly and with excellent quality. I used to always go to Goodyear on 66th St. Their prices were consistently higher than Penn Auto Care and they did not give me the personal experience and explain all of the separate charges associated with the work to be done. The mechanic in both cases showed me exactly what needed to be done and gave me an accurate estimate prior to starting the work. I highly recommend you give Penn Auto Care a try and you will see the difference from a large chain organization.

MT
Mike T.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Mike said he likes their work and has recommended this business.

01/06/2020
Great work and service
As always, Dan provides top notch service.

NL
Nic L.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Nic said this business completed all the work properly at the price that they quoted him. His vehicle works fine now and he has no complaints.

TE
TINA E.
Nissan Murano
12/31/2019
Fantastic Service!
The service at Dan’s Auto is excellent! I have been bringing all our vehicles here for years. Dan is honest and hard working. He gets our cars back to us quickly and always takes care and pride in the work he and his staff does. With 2 teenage drivers, I know my cars are repaired with safety for my family in mind. In addition I know that I am getting a fair price. I can’t say enough positive things about Dan and I would never take my cars anywhere else.

GB
Glen B.
Mitsubishi Galant
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Glen said he likes that they are a convenient, local business and they are very good.

BP
BARBRA P.
12/21/2019
Trustworthy Service
For 9 years Dan's Penn Auto Care has provided excellent work, courtesy, timeliness, extra effort to help, and trustworthy service. I have referred many people here.

Ryan H.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the service at this business went smoothly and it was convenient.

DF
DENNIS F.
12/05/2019
The Best of the Best
The starter on my 2006 Camry failed leaving me stranded. Fortunately, we were able to get it started while it was being loaded onto a tow truck. I couldn’t take a chance having this happen again possibly in a less safe location. I drove it to Dan’s Penn Auto Care and Dan was able to replace the starter the same afternoon and get me on my way. I can always rely on Dan to help me out when I need it most.

Thomas B.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said he was been going to this business for awhile now. He likes the employees.

11/27/2019

Jessica M.
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said she enjoyed working with them. They are straightforward and tell the truth.

LH
Laurie H.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said she was not dissatisfied.

GB
GERRI B.
11/16/2019
Honest and great service. Have been bringing our cars to dan for many years.