SN
SANDY N.
Nissan Versa
11/30/2020
Great service and friendly, knowledgeable staff!

KD
KAREN EGAN D.
Nissan Rogue
11/25/2020
Great local shop.
Major problem with my car. They diagnosed and repaired quickly. Fast, friendly and professional staff and service.

SHARON M.
11/24/2020
Dependable service!
Rey explained to me what he needed to do to find the problem w/my car. Other mechanics may have said my car needs “this or that” but Rey said he will diagnose himself! I respect that about him.

Mission Viejo, CA
Lexus CT 200h
11/23/2020
Performance Haus Service is good!
Mike, Ray and Claudia support their excellent mechanics to get our wheels rolling.

AT
AMBER T.
11/23/2020
Always treated me well!
Ray is awesome. He is honest and caring for the vehicles brought in, even when you don’t know what’s exactly wrong. He’s fixed up a couple of my cars. Would recommend for anyone who wants a great and trustworthy local shop!

DAVID B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/22/2020
I sure appreciate the honesty of Performance Haus VW
I so enjoy doing business with Performance Haus VW.
Ray and his entire team are so professional that it brings a smile to my face
They are so honest and easy to do business with
My smog was done in 20 minutes
I have done other service with them and I recommend them highly to anyone

DEAN S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/22/2020
Trusted auto repair shop
I have full trust in Ray. He is a gem.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Volkswagen EuroVan
11/20/2020
A great shop
Great honest service. Ray is honest and will always tell you what is wrong...what hast to be fixed and what doesn’t at your option.

BENIZ ARIF S.

Aliso Viejo, CA
Volkswagen
11/16/2020
Chris
Performance Haus is a very knowledgeable repair shop and I trust them

LISA B.
Laguna Beach, CA
Volkswagen Golf
11/16/2020
Great service as always. Fast, on time and reliable repairs. I won’t take my Golf anywhere else but here.

ANN B.
HUMMER H2
11/14/2020
above and beyond service and customer service!!!!
Mike and his team are amazing! I started my car this morning and it was making the most horrendous loud noise. I immediately contacted mike ,he said no problem bring my car in. I dropped it off and in no time, Ray called me and explained to me in detail ,exactly what needed to be repair and exactly how much it would cost ..he was precise and concise about how much time and money my car would be spending there.Ray the mechanic personally called me the next morning and told me my car was ready to be picked up.I showed up and was charged exactly what was previously discussed ......”no hidden fees ,no oh well this needed this and this cost more than I thought and it took longer than I thought” ....I paid exactly what he quoted me. also everyone was following Covid protocol. I 100% recommend this local business-ann

CO
CHRISTOPHER O.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/13/2020
Always a pleasure
Professional, honest, fare price, work done in a timely manner. The owner has been working on cars for a generation. Glad to have someone with passion and integrity working on my vehicle. We trust them with our 6 cars.

Land Rover LR3
11/13/2020
Replacement of headlamp.
Went in at appointed time and was seen promptly. Work done and out in 40 minutes.