JOHN B.
Ford Thunderbird
05/05/2021
Smog Check
Made an appointment for a smog check. I have been a customer for several years and have always found them to be courteous, professional and their costs reasonable. This smog check was no different. Ray and Performance Haus is my go to place for vehicle service.

MARSHA W.
Kia Sorento
05/04/2021
As Always Great Job
Honesty and Integrity! Excellent mechanics!

DONALD W.
05/03/2021
Service and Smog Certificate
I’ve been coming to Performance Haus for years and have never been disappointed in their service, top notch and very professional always look forward to coming back ……

JAY W.
Chrysler 200
05/01/2021
Honesty and effort
Always can count on Ray ,Pete and Mark for professionalism from start to finish.I have been going here for 14 years and always treated fairly.

SR
STACY R.
San Clemente, CA
04/30/2021
So Helful
The people there were so kind and helpful. They are knowledgable but really care about the customer.

RT
RONALD T.
Volkswagen Vanagon
04/29/2021
Prompt Service and was able to speak with the actual mechanic
I had a transmission oil leak on my 1989 Vanagon Westfalia. I don't drive the Westy very often, so I had not been to Performance Haus for probably 5 years. I was thrilled to see Pete was still working in the shop on the VW's after all these years! Pete really knows VW's. The nice thing was being able to talk directly with Pete who showed me the dripping area and we discussed the likely cause and a resolution. It is not the case in many shops that you can actually speak directly with the mechanic working on the car. I take an interest in the details, so it gave me much comfort. While there I had the oil changed too. Prompt service and enjoyed the communication with the mechanic and the owner who was helping to locate the part I needed for this older van. I don't drive the Westy much, so don't need service much, but when I do, I take it to Performance Haus, get a coffee next door and wander beautiful Dana Point while waiting.

MIRINUS B.
Jeep Commander
04/29/2021
Above and Beyond!
The service, professionalism and fair pricing gives you peace of mind and confidence in Performance Haus to be your 1 stop shop for your car. Thank you so very much for your excellent work.

JOHN M.
Laguna Beach, CA
Volkswagen Cabriolet
04/27/2021
Ray the manager runs the place right. And he goes the extra mile for his clients. Thanks Ray! Thanks Performance Haus!
I had a leaking hose that spewed coolent everywhere. I towed it over to Ray at Performance Haus and he replaced the hose and got me right back on the road...no muss, no fuss. Thanks Ray! Thanks Performance Haus!!

Anaheim, CA
Volkswagen Vanagon
04/26/2021
Honesty!
They took care of my problem without over charging me!

ANNE M.
04/25/2021
Great, honest, dependable service!
Ray has taken care of our cars for years and my only concern is that he might retire while we still need him! He takes time to explain every service and answer any questions. We get our cars in within two or three days of when we call, though he always takes us in an emergency. I trust every recommendation he makes, just as I trust the work of the mechanics. I’m so grateful for the many extra miles they have gone for us.

I highly recommend Performance Haus to everyone I know.

DONNA B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/22/2021
Smog test
Competant and timely service

FB
FARIBA B.
04/21/2021
The service here never disappoints! They are efficient, safe/clean, professional, and provide great customer service. I highly recommend this shop!

JACK M.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
04/20/2021
Brakes
Dropped vehicles in the morning w no appointment and had it back the same day. Needed front and rear brakes, rear were down to the metal, thanks for a good job and quick response.
Jack

JACK M.
04/20/2021
Always work well done and timely. They are very Knowledgeable.

ANDY B.
Volkswagen Eos
04/19/2021
Did everything said they would do.
They're good.