VN
VANCE N.
San Clemente, CA
Volkswagen Beetle
10/14/2020
Great place to fix classic VWs
I've been taking my 71 VW Beetle here for years. I always get great service. My car comes out running like a top. I highly recommend Performance Haus VW for any classic VW owner.

JEFF P.
Land Rover Discovery Sport
10/14/2020
They are honest and credible.
They are honest and very credible. Fast and friendly service!

MARSHA W.
Kia Sorento
Integrity!
I’ve been a Performance Haus customer for years. I trust Ray and his mechanics with my car completely! Claudia’s friendliness and customer service is a plus too! I would only go back to the same auto shop if they’ve shown the professionalism, honesty, and integrity they have shown me and my friends!

DO
DIANA O.
Laguna Niguel, CA
10/13/2020
I have been bringing my car here for over five years now, and I am always pleased with the professional service I received and reasonable pricing. It is easy to make an appointment, and their service is prompt

Laguna Niguel, CA
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
10/13/2020
Amazing mechanics!
Such a great place to get your car serviced. The best in Orange County. They are fast reliable, honest and trustworthy.

Chevrolet Pickup

San Juan Capistrano, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/09/2020
Trust!
Ray made me feel like I could trust him and his business ethics. Service was great and interior kept protected by seat covering - so important to me. Claudia is kind & professional. I will definitely keep going!!

SA
SAM A.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Ford Thunderbird
10/08/2020
people you can trust
Ray and his team do a great job and I always feel I'm getting the best service. Thanks to all.

Ford Police Interceptor
10/08/2020
5 stars if you don’t care about masks
We’ve been getting our cars smog tested here for many years and have never had any complaints. They always do the work in a timely manner. This last visit, the employee behind the desk had a mask on and she was behind plexiglass. However, other employees that were working in the garage came in out of the office frequently and had no masks.

DUNCAN B.
Lexus GS 450h
10/07/2020
Ray his team and Claudia go above and beyond
Absolutely great team of people all willing to go out of there way to ensure you have a great experience and most importantly they are experts and know what they’re talking about, I have been going here now for 4 or 5 years they definitely have a loyal customer I have also recommended these guys to my family and friends.

MARC G.
Laguna Beach, CA
10/05/2020
Good service and friendly
Very friendly and excellent service

OS
OSCAR S.
Nissan Frontier
10/05/2020
Quick and easy smog check🌿🌿
Got in right away—smog check was a breeze— very efficient and friendly people— The location is so great — permits a walk to the nursery to look around or a walk for a coffee. 💜🍂🍁

DIANA C.
10/03/2020
The professional staff and Fantastic work they do
There work is fast efficient and excellent always I’ve been a customer for 9 years and have never had one issue.
Staff is kind and professional make you feel like family you don’t see customer service like that anymore.

MO
MIKE O.
San Clemente, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
10/01/2020
Honest , will not do unnecessary work.
Been going there for years with various vehicles. Honest . The old ownership and new ownership have treated me fairly with scheduled services and necessary repairs. Highly recommend.