JOE D.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
12/12/2019
Great service and attention
Berry happy with service on our vehicle

STAN W.
My auto care choice
Great customer service. And very detailed explanations of work. All work finished in a timely manner. I have total faith in there work , and that's why Haus will be and continue to be my number one choice for my auto care.

NS
NANCI S.
Volkswagen EuroVan
VW mechanics I trust
I trust you guys they take good care of all my cars

Lexus IS 250
knowledge about the product
everyone is so kind and just filled with positive energy

FM
FRANK M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/08/2019
It's close by and dependable over the years.
Nice people, professional and friendly. And the discount is a plus.

Volkswagen Eos

San Clemente, CA
Volkswagen GTI
12/06/2019
wonderful honest service!
We really feel that we are receiving the best honest service! Claudia is terrific and Ray is a treasure! Very grateful to the whole team!

CK
CAROLYN K.
Laguna Beach, CA
12/06/2019
Awesome service
What can I say Ray is amazing so honest and good

VA
VICKIE A.
12/04/2019
Took my car in as I had an alert on my tire - AS ALWAYS - these guys were friendly and took me in without an appointment - yes I has a nail and they fixed the leak and checked all my tires-I LOVE THIS PLACE and have depended on them for YEARS -will continue!

MY
MARK Y.
Laguna Beach, CA
Toyota Tundra
11/23/2019
Performance Haus always comes through. Fast, efficient, highly competent, and reasonably priced.

SCOTT M.
Porsche 911
11/23/2019
Professionalism
I met Ray who is clearly very competent and professional. After smog testing my 911 I told him i al looking to buy a nice VW bus and he promised to keep and eye out for one. Thank you, Ray.

ANN S.
San Clemente, CA
Acura RSX
11/21/2019
Easy to make an appt; conviently located; very efficient and pleasant staff;
Performance Auto Haus is the best place in the So OC area to get a smog check. Period.

TL
TIM L.
11/19/2019
Fit me in
Fit me in during busy time.

Porsche Boxster
11/18/2019
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Great service I would recommend this to all my friends

Hicksville, NY
BMW 318i
11/16/2019
I’ve been here twice now and both times was able to be seen right away. My car was fixed and the customer service is great. I will keep coming back.

KC
KEVIN C.
Watsonville, CA
Volkswagen
11/14/2019
Vintage VW experts, honest and friendly
I have been taking my 73 VW bus here for the past 2 years and they always do a great job

TERRY B.
Porsche 911
Porsche Smog Check
Professional Service

JEAN L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/14/2019
Timely service and friendly staff
Many thanks to the team at Performance Haus VW. They performed a timely servicing on my BW Beetle and alerted me to problems with my brakes and tires which they fixed once I gave them approval to do the work.

BC
BRUCE EDWARD C.
Subaru Baja
Super helpful service
We are very happy with your service and feedback that you provided about our Subaru. Could not ask for more.

Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
11/13/2019
Friendly, courteous, efficient
Excellent service, as usual.