10/16/2017
Outstanding Service
Honest, professional mechanics. We’re able to perfectly align my Navigator after several “chain” tire places screwed it up. Couldn’t ask for better work or a fairer price

10/13/2017
Outstanding Shop
Honest, well priced , excellent mechanics. Able to set the alignment on my Navigator perfectly, although several “chain” shops had it all screwed up. Now my shop of choice, good people

10/12/2017
Outstanding service
Honest skilled mechanics who were able to perfectly align my Navigator after several “chain” stores screwed it up

CL
Cathy L.
12/16/2016
This is Not the Performance Plus It Used to Be
Have been a customer for about 3 years. Brought my car in this week not knowing that the ownership and management had changed. What a mistake. I had to take my car back twice. First, to fix the windshield wipers that didn't work and were leaking from the bottom and then it took them two days to repair the back brakes that they said they had "replaced" that were doing a high pitched squeal after I left the shop. These guys running this place now are deceptive, incompetent and dishonest.

Monica B.
Winter Park, FL
01/25/2015
So impressed
I am here from Orlando visiting and noticed my car was pulling to the left. Wanted to get an alignment so called a chain auto shop. Bad experience so I called PP and talked to Mark. Wow. He was great, fast, fair and honest. Thank you, Mark. Do yourself a favor and call Performance.

MK
MICHAEL K.
Sunrise, FL
Toyota Matrix
04/11/2014
your mechanic is not good with electrical testing
fire your mechanic that test batteries

Jeff W.
Hyundai Genesis
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Jeff said the business was very nice and they were quick.

CO
Cliff O.
Coconut Creek, FL
Honda Accord
03/28/2014 Category: Service
Cliff said the staff was down to earth and they took good care of his vehicle's needs.

SG
sandra g.
03/27/2014
Auto repair
Honesty. Quick serves and very professional.

Ron M.
03/25/2014 Category: Service
Ron said the staff at the facility are very courteous and they take the time to explain the work done on the vehicle.

CO
chester o.
Coconut Creek, FL
Dodge Charger
03/23/2014
Great work at a affordable cost
I've been taking all my cars there to get worked on. Quality work at an affordable price. Not to mention they always have me in and out.

DK
Damon K.
03/22/2014
they do excellent work
I started my review back in February when I was having problems with my F-250. Since then, they have corrected the problem with the vibration in my new tires. And I thank them for that. I would like to correct my review from February. I was having a hard time understanding why my truck continued to have problems. I realize now, that Performance Plus did all they could to correct the problem. Anyway, I have since taken my work vehicle there to get new tires and an alighnment. I called around and they had the best prices. So, I will continue to bring my vehicles here, because I do believe they know what they are doing. I would definatley recommend bringing your vehicle here.

SL
Steven L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2014 Category: Service
Steven said this business is fantastic. He has heard nothing but good things about the owner and has seen some of the vehicles they have worked on. He said he felt comfortable that this business knows what they are doing. He was very satisfied with what they did for him.

EL
Elaine L.
03/11/2014
Honesty and top quality work
Mark and crew take pride in their work and it shows. Always a pleasure, very efficient and thorough. They love what they do, very positive bunch. Highly recommend.

JE
Joni E.
03/10/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Joni's husband. He said they are very honest and they do great quality work.

DA
dennis a.
03/02/2014
Outstanding Auto Mechanics
I have been taking all our vehicles to Performance Plus for years. They always do a great job whether it be a small job or complete rebuild.

RT
Roger T.
Margate, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
02/27/2014 Category: Service
Roger said they were professional, patient, eager to find out the problem and knowledgeable. They broke it down as to what the problem could be and what it was not.

Albert B.
Dodge Charger
02/26/2014 Category: Service
Albert said the experience was perfect. The owner was terrific and the customer service was phenomenal. They did some work on the exhaust and muffler and now the vehicle is making a lot of noise. He is going to drive the vehicle some more to see if the noise goes away.

JAY P.
02/24/2014
Reliable Service=Reliable Transportation
Car was dropped off, and the general inspection indicated that all routine maintenance is up to date, no issues. Only needed an oil change. Great reliable service equals reliable transportation.

Randall G.
Subaru BRZ
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Randall said the service was good. There was a bit of confusion with the alignment. They got everything worked out and everything is fine now.