Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

SUSAN M.
08/23/2019
Very honest and professional
We trust the service at Perry Automotive. Mike always takes great care of our Toyota 4Runner. Lori is great to work with. The only thing that I would change is. Replace the Latex gloves with Nitrile gloves. I am deathly allergic to Latex. It is becoming a very common allergy. That’s why most medical places no longer have Latex . The nitrile gloves come in blue, purple or black.

Devin G.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Devin's wife. She said that they provide prompt and fair service at this business.

KT
KAREN and TED T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2019
Awesome as usual!
Great fast service! Always accommodating.

DAN S.

KATHY P.
Saturn VUE
08/03/2019
My 16 year old car
The person I worked with was Lori. First of all she was so nice and informative. She answered every phone call and there was a lot of them.with truthful honest answers to every question my mother and I had. My car was fixed in a timely manner. Thanks to Lori my worries were addressed and solved. I can't say enough about the awesome treatment I received in my first visit to your company. I will surely recommend your company to anyone who will listen.

JIM P.
07/22/2019
Felt overcharged
I had a turn signal bulb that need to be replaced and I brought the parts in to Perry myself, as I was having trouble installing.

It took the guys about 10 min to install and I was charged $55 for a 1/2 hr rate.

I typically go to Perry for oil changes and they do good work, but I felt taken on this one.
Ryan C. from Perry Automotive responded on 07/26/2019

Hi Jim,

We can understand your frustration over this matter since you tried to install the bulb yourself and was not able to. The install did take roughly 30 min which is why your were charged 1/2 hr rate of labor. With the amazing customer service we provide it may have felt like less of a wait, time flies when you are having fun. As a service industry there is a cost for the service we provide, we greatly appreciate your business Jim and hope you understand. If you would like to talk more please give us a call.

BK
BOBBIE K.
Osceola, IN
GMC Yukon XL
07/18/2019
Their honesty and kind
Their honesty !! They saved me so much money by being honest and telling me i had a warranty that i didn’t know about and to take it back to my dealer ! Plus they also about a month ago did our breaks and did a great job ! Highly Recommend You guys !

OL
Obed L.
Osceola, IN
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Obed said the service the business provided was great and the staff were friendly.

ROGER H.
Buick Lucerne
07/12/2019
A/C
My concerns were addressed with professionalism and courtesy. Lori handled the situation as a knowledgeable employee and treated me with concern and respect.

Matt S.
Jones, MI
Jeep Patriot
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the service was good.

JV
Jesse V.
Indiana
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Jesse said the business is amazing and they are easy to deal with.

NM
Nyasha M.
Mazda CX-7
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Nyasha said the people at this business were friendly. She added she would like them to keep up the good work.

RV
RICHARD V.
07/02/2019
Never had a problem or call back with any of my visits to Peerry
Was satisfied with the repair done by Perry on my 2012 Equinox. I'm a retired teacher of 33 years and wondered why I wasn't offered the "Hometown Hero Discount. Since the invoice was nearly $1100, shouldn't I receive about a $100 credit.

RT
RIKKI T.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
06/21/2019
Dependable Same day service
I realize that I was 1000 miles over due for my oil change. Called Perry automotive and they were able to sit me in the same day. The also help me keep an eye on my brake pads and my check engine light which is always on. And I appreciate them going the extra mile to help me with some of these side items that need to be kept watched over a.

BG
Bill G.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he gets good service, good personality, good everything, all the way around with this business.

DT
DAVY T.
06/19/2019
Trustworthy
I feel that I can trust Perry . They have said that certain things are fine, or that a specific service is not needed, when they could have made more money by doing something.

Amanda S.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Amanda said that the place was great, they were kind, friendly, did a good job and gave her a ride home.

HM
HAROlD M.
06/16/2019
Good communication
Trustworthy, fixed without problems.

MK
Mike K.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business did a pretty good job.

EH
Erik H.
Subaru WRX
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Erik said the service was super prompt and efficient. The price was less than he was quoted. The staff were nice and helpful. He appreciates the honesty and efficiency of the business.