Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

WENDY H.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/09/2018
Perry Automotive
Great service - as usual. The people are always friendly.

BF
BECKY F.
12/07/2018
The whole staff make you comfortable and explain things
I have been going to Perry's for years and always feel comfortable about their care. As a female they always help me and tell me the best way to go telling me everything happening. You can trust this place to do the job right.

Ken S.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Ken said he has gone to this business before. They are always polite and his vehicle is always done on time.

Jason K.
Ford Flex
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said the service is always quick and the prices are good.

DON C.
11/28/2018
Great job.
I appreciate the flexibility of Perry staff to help me out. Good people.

SA
Steven A.
11/26/2018
Poor business
I took a 2005 Pontiac in to have a wheel bearing changed they did that and an alignment for $580 but when they put the passenger tire back on after an inspection they cross threaded 2 lugs so bad zolmans tire in Granger had to cut one off to put my winter tires on so I got to spend Thanksgiving morning pounding 2 studs in. to top the cake they refused to admit fault and their in no way any one elce could have been the cause of this as I personally had changed the front breaks before takeing the car in to them and I don't have an impact driver and if you know anything about changeing a tire you know your not gonna get a lug on too far by hand if you got it cross threaded they tried to convince my girlfriend that it wasn't their fault and delayed an alignment till Wednesday when we drive for a living and all we asked was 20 mins to do that after I spent my holiday fixing their mistake. very poor businessman-ship expically at that price.

RN
RANDY N.
Elkhart, IN
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/25/2018
Excellent service!
Always provides prompt, professional, excellent customer service. Due to the fact that I travel a lot, I rely primarily on phone conversations and emails regarding the service of my van. I can count on the folks there to take care of the maintenance and repairs that my vehicle needs. If (on the rare occasion that) something from a previous service visit needs adjustment, they have always made it right.
You can be confident that you're going to get top-notch care for your vehicle here.

AN
ANN N.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/20/2018
never a surprise charge.
I went in freaking out because my dash was blinking that something was wrong with my water levels! I just showed up - no appointment - and asked for help. Upon inspection, it was found that my radiator water level had just dipped low enough to trigger the sensor. They put a little water in and handed me my keys. I stood there waiting for my bill and Mark behind the counter said "no charge". I made an appointment to come back to get my oil changed. I have had lots of work done at Perry's over the last few years and I will not go any place else. I'm always happy with the way I am treated and the quality of workmanship.

MIKE B.
Kia Sorento
11/17/2018
Thank you for the great service. Brakes are working great and I am so grateful that you were concerned about our safety in the slick weather conditions.

Jeep Cherokee
11/13/2018
Cleanliness
It would be nice if the waiting room was cleaner. Floors are dirty and so are the chairs. Please consider cleaning for your customers. The coffee pots were gross also.
Ryan C. from Perry Automotive responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback Julie. We apologize for how the front looked yesterday. We do try to keep the front as clean as possible throughout the day, but at times it runs away from us. With the changing of the season we get extra coming in from the outside. We hope this wont affect you giving us another chance with your automotive repair needs, we plan to use this as a learning moment moving forward and hope your next visit will be better.

RO
Robert O.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said they were satisfied with the service provided by the business.

DAN S.
11/08/2018
Perry vist
This vist was just oil change ,but I have taken both my vehicles there for other work. Always very professional, friendly and explain everything to you. Waiting room is clean and offer coffee and soft drinks while you want. People you can trust.

JERRY F.
Dodge Charger
11/07/2018
Came in for oil change and inspection
I have always brought my vehicles to Perry for all routine oil changes. Had them do my brakes on my KIA last year. Have always had great service and your oil changes are the cheapest around. I was very disappointed in my last visit. I had just bought a 2010 Dodge Charger. Being that it was a used car I wanted everything inspected to make sure everything was in good working order and get oil changed and a price quote on tires. I made it very clear at the time of appointment I was concerned about the brakes and wanted them check.. long story short they claimed to have checked everything and said brakes were fine but tires did need replaced. The very next day I noticed the brakes were still squeaking a bit (As I already knew and was concerned) and a tail light was out.. I fear the really didn’t inspect as they stated. I may have to take it to another shop.
Ryan C. from Perry Automotive responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Jerry,

Per your conversation with Mark at our Mishawaka locatoin we are fixing the situation and has ask us to resend the review for you to edit. We apologize for the situation at hand and will do everything in our power to correct it.

GS
Gail S.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Gail said the business always treats her fair. She can trust them to fix what is needed and nothing else. The prices are good and they are dependable.

ROGER H.
11/03/2018
Battery replacement
Very cooperative and willing to listen to our concerns. Completed the repair within their stated time and dollars.

AC
Andy C.
Elkhart, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Andy said it was simple at the facility. They had his name in the computer, they were polite, and it was good service.

KT
KAREN and TED T.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018
Always reliable
always reliable and good service!

PF
PETER F.
10/25/2018
competitive oil change
I did not have to do the work!
at the special price the cost of material exceeds the cost of the whole job
they were complete and accurate, my tires were even rotated
the time was reasonable the waiting room is good (free soda) and right in the action

I always feel the work I get done here is done right

JEFF W.
GMC Canyon
10/22/2018
Professional
Superior service knowledgeable and friendly staff.keep up the good service mr.mrs Perry.

RT
RIKKI T.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
10/20/2018
Quick Oil Change
Just there for an oil change. In and out quickly. NO problems. Good prices as always.