Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

TH
TIM H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
02/16/2019
I was greeted warm and friendly when I walked in. The front service techs were very helpful and were not pushy about "extras".

RT
RIKKI T.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
02/15/2019
Perry's is always dependable
I have been going to Perry's since John Perry opened his shop. I was a college student at the time. He has personally worked on my cars many times while I was in college. I trust him. He has a wonderful sitting area with TV and coffee/soda for all his customers and restrooms. If you ever have a problem, John is always willing to meet his customers needs and takes the time to listen. Thanks John for many dependable years of car service - for maintenance and emergencies!

Richard M.
GMC Jimmy
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business did fine this time. The time before it took a long time. He would recommend them to others.

BF
BECKY F.
02/07/2019
Caring
I continue to feel secure in the service and the care that the employees give. John and his employees stand for integrity.

Mark D.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Mark said everything was good.

SAMMY S.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
01/31/2019
Excellent Service every time
Reliable. Friendly and Awesome all the time.

DJ
DENNIS J.
01/27/2019
great service
Always get my oil changed here, the check my car out and do a great job making sure I'm good to go! Keep up the great work!

MIKE H.
01/22/2019
Friendly staff and good prices
Perry automotive is fast and very reliable. I schedule my appointment and the service is done quickly while I wait. It’s good to have someone you can trust for your automotive needs.

HL
Henery L.
Edwardsburg, MI
Chevrolet Traverse
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Henery said it was pretty simple but they did a good job.

JASON M.
01/18/2019
Last minute
Usually take care of headlights and other minor things on our own. The day before we were to go out of town we realized that we had a headlight out and the weather was predicted to be terrible. I called that morning and Perry’s got us in that afternoon. We are very thankful for their last minute help.

BRENT M.
Nissan Murano
01/17/2019
Truck rides much better
My 2007 Nissan Murano needed a new rear subframe (cradle). It took 2 days to fix. It rides great. I can tell how much of difference there is and I didn't know it was damaged until 2 weeks ago. I feel safe traveling with my family now.

BF
BECKY F.
01/07/2019
The whole staff make you comfortable and explain things
After getting my new tires, I had to get an alignment. No problem but I thought when I got my estimate that all was included. I trust Perry Automotive to take care of me, that is why I have been coming there so long.

South Bend, IN
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2019
the absolute best
always the best

Sharon S.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Sharon said she would recommend this business for service.

James G.
Elkhart, IN
01/02/2019 Category: Service
James said the business is trustworthy, honest, fair and has great customer service. He has never had any problems or issues with their work. They will correct any issues, because they stand behind their work.

SL
SUSAN L.
12/30/2018
After followup by Perry, this is now a 5* review
Ryan Case of Perry Automotive did followup with me on my earlier review and concerns. I am thankful for that. The way Ryan explained things cleared up my questions. I really appreciated that.

12/30/2018
Some concerns. Just need a little understanding.
My name is Roger Laidig. I am Susan's husband. I do have a couple of concerns about our last visit for an oil change and tire rotation. I did send John Perry and email explaining those concerns. I am awaiting his response.

Thanks
rogerlaidig@gmail.com
Ryan C. from Perry Automotive responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for talking with me on the phone Roger. Per our conversation if you wouldn't mind re-reviewing us now that we have addressed your concerns that would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan

CURTIS S.
12/23/2018
Friendly and timely
Great

ROBERT B.
12/21/2018
trustworthy.
good prices and great service. recomend to many people

janis b

JIM K.
Granger, IN
Pontiac G6
12/20/2018
Excellent Service!!
We unexpectedly had to have our son’s car towed and fixed. Perry’s arranged the towing, found and fixed the problem, we had a few additional things done without having to schedule an additional appointment and picked the car up. The whole experience was stress free and easy! Would highly recommend them!

LR
LYNN R.
Chrysler Sebring
12/19/2018
A Place you can Trust
As an elderly Woman it is hard to find a Mechanic for my older Vehicle. I have found that Perry Automotive deals with me in an Honest and Very Respectful manner. In this day and age I find that quite refreshing and their service personnel are very competent.