Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ROGER and SUSAN L.
Kia Optima
08/15/2018
On time and on point!
Once again my service trip to Perry’s went flawlessly.

EL
Ernest L.
Indiana
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Ernest said he will recommend this facility.

BD
Brandon D.
South Bend, IN
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the staff resolved all of the issues with his vehicle that he couldn't figure out.

RP
Rick P.
Osceola, IN
Ford Police Interceptor
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Rick said this business' staff did a great job.

BE
Brian E.
Goshen, IN
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he was happy with the service.

RT
RIKKI T.
08/07/2018
In and Out and Can always count on John Perry
I can always count on John Perry. I have been seeing John for about 10-11 years, since I was a college student. He knows me by name and is friendly to me in the shop or out in public when we bump into each other at the store. He knows cars! Very knowledgeable and has personally worked on my cars in the past. For this visit my blower motor and connector was bad so I wasn't getting any AC. Was in and out in one hour like my estimate was given for. He has definitely earned my trust over the years! I highly recommend John Perry Automotive to everyone!

Jerome F.
Kia Sportage
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Jerome said he was happy with this facility.

TF
Trent F.
GMC Canyon
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Trent said he didn't realize it was $100 extra for a check on his check engine light, in addition to his charge for the inspection.

CD
Catie D.
Granger, IN
GMC Envoy
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Catie said they are always nice to deal with and she has never had any problems.

Jeff C.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the service took longer than he thought it was going to take.

Justin h.
07/28/2018
Great customer sevice / poor follow through.
I came in today for an oil change and was asked if i needed a tire rotation. I told Shawn, yes, absolutely. He was great about it. However, when i arrived home i noticed this tire rotation had not been done. I really just needed the rotation to be done but would rather not pay again for something that was offered and not complete.I like the service but i question if the rest of the job was even done #illbebackweallmakemistakes
Ryan C. from Perry Automotive responded on 07/30/2018

Justin,

We always try to better ourselves and we wouldn't be able to do so with our feedback from customers like you. Going over your ticket it looks like the tire rotation was an oversight on our part and we would like to appologize. Our tire rotations are complementary and the next time you are available just give us a call and we will get you in so that can be done. Thank you again for bring this to our attention and again we appologize for your inconvenience.

Dennis B.
Ford Five Hundred
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the service was good.

BOB B.
07/22/2018
My truck
Previously I had criticized Perrys in a statement and it was wrong and premature, I would like to correct it by saying that everyone that I was involved with Shawn, Ryan and John had all went to great lengths to make sure that I was completely satisfied and happy at the end of the day and quickly resolved my problem and I’m fully confident in Perrys and recommend them to all I know, truly grateful for all of their hard work and professionalism, what a great place for car care by people who genuinely care thank you so very much Bob B.

07/22/2018
My truck
I feel that previous work on vehicle was a direct cause of the failure on steering hose after evaluating where things should have been put back together, I feel that I’ve absorbed a cost because of someone else’s oversight and this is wrong and dishonest, I’m not sure at all if we will use Perrys again.
Ryan C. from Perry Automotive responded on 07/25/2018

We apologize for you recent experience Bob. Per your conversation with Shawn we will resend the rating back to you. Thank you and have a blessed day.

WH
WENDY H.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/21/2018
Perry Automotive
Perry Automotive always takes good care of me. They are friendly and answer any questions I may have.

EV
Ed V.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lillian. She said the staff always treat her fine and they do what they are supposed to do.

Deb L.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Deb said the staff did a good job and she likes them.

Jim H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Perry. He said he enjoys going to the business.

Bridgett M.
Ford Flex
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Bridgett said all in all the service provided is good and she has had no problems with her vehicle. The staff are informative and the prices are good. They are very nice.

Blanch S.
Indiana
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Blanch said she received very good service, and she was completely satisfied.

NA
Neil A.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Neil said the service is always good. The employees were courteous. They were informative. They were up front with his service. Kelly and Sean were helpful.