Overall Rating 3.999999/5Overall Rating 3.999999/5Overall Rating 3.999999/5rating 3.999999rating 3.999999
Overall Rating 1.78947/5rating 1.78947rating 1.78947rating 1.78947rating 1.78947

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for all you do!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey and thank you for your kind comments. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your weekend, have a great Thanksgiving and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

TF
Toni F.
Center, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick service with friendly employees. Nice waiting room.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Have a great weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

PH
Paula H.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Good
I have always received great service from Perry Hyundai and the staff is very friendly and professional.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey and for your comments. Your loyal business with us is always greatly appreciated. Enjoy your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly employees!
The service was done in a timely manner and work was explained to me.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your response. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

James C.
Timpson, TX
11/11/2018 Category: Service
We’ve always had great service!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your comments. Your loyal business with us is greatly appreciated. Have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

Melissa W.
Lufkin, TX
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Reinspired
You have to take your concerns to management. They need a fair shot to correct issues. John made me feel that I am the #1 customer. They can't fix it if they dont know its broke.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Communication a big issue
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your comments. I apologize about the lack of communication that you received during your last service visit with us. I will look into your concerns and we will work harder on improving on our customer service. Your business with us is very important and we want to make sure that your receive the 5 star service that you deserve.

Sherry W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Old Change
Past due on my oil change and unable to make an appointment. They were able to get right on it and I was on may way on no time. Thanks for the fast service.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your response and for your comments. I am glad to hear that we were able to expedite your service. Our goal is to provide every customer with the best service experience possible and I apologize that we did not provide you with the 5 star service that you deserve. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Garrison, TX
11/06/2018 Category: Service
everything is in order and done in a timely matter.
The business is so incredible, from the sales person to the owner. Everyone is so friendly and very pleasant.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your kind comments. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

DE
David E.
Douglass, TX
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Came in for oil change (5000 mi initial change) Perry Hyundai got me in and out, no appointment needed. Nice waiting area, fresh coffee. Service writer was great, truly wish I could remember his name. Very nice, very helpful. Told me as he handed me the bill it was "no charge"...first one is free with the car I had purchased. I had no idea, but ya can't beat that. I'm 63, had many many vehicles over the years, got the little Hyundai to get me back and forth to work to save miles on my BIG truck. So far it has been a very pleasant experience both with the car and Perry Hyundai. Service makes the dealership, and as I say, so far, Perry has been great from sale to service. Good coffee too! Thanks.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for your kind comments and for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Have a great weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Regina S.
Mount Enterprise, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Hyundi care owner
I always received top service at Rex Perry dealership. It feels like among friends...You can not bet the service. I have a customer for over 19 years...
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you Regina. Your loyal business with us is always greatly appreciated. Speaking of friends at the dealership, our Hyundai technician Rod, wanted to express his thanks to you and say hi as well. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Laneville, TX
10/27/2018 Category: Service
purchase and service
great help buying Tucson and great follow up service
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for your response. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Thomas B.
Lufkin, TX
10/26/2018 Category: Service
What a dealer needs to be 5 Stars!
Perry Hyundai has assembled an all star team, starting with the sales department the service department and the parts department. I have been treated well by all of them. Keep up the good work and Thank You!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Tom, for your kind comments and for your loyal business. They are both greatly appreciated. Enjoy your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

BN
Berechia N.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Service is ok
Service is ok
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Enjoy your weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

HK
Harry K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great service
made appointment for service, on time, finished on time within my time frame I thought it should take.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Have a great weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service vice visit.

GH
Glynn H.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
The people who work there
Service dept is everything they say it is. Even got my car back sooner than expected. 1st rate all the way
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. I am glad that we could assist you with your new Elantra. Have a great weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

GF
Gary F.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
service
The service people get you in and out as quickly as possible. The waiting area is clean, and the staff are friendly.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your comments. Your loyal business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

Donna D.
Joaquin, TX
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and did a great job
Great job and friendly people
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the kind comments. Your loyal business with us is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

KA
Kenneth A.
Brookeland, TX
10/16/2018 Category: Service
service
the service on my car was fast. did not have to wait long.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. We will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

Henderson, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
On time appointments. Out within specified time.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your comments and for your business. They are both greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Sherry W.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Warning Ticket
Got a warning ticket from DPS for burned out bulb on dim one night
Went to dealership next day without an appointment but they got me right in and had it done on no time. Thanks Rex Perry!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your response. I am glad that we could help you out with your headlight situation and I am glad to hear that the officer let you go with a warning. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy your weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.