Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 3.8750013/5Overall Rating 3.8750013/5Overall Rating 3.8750013/5rating 3.8750013rating 3.8750013
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75
Latest Review 35 minutes ago

CD
Cynthia D.
Etoile, TX
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for the service.

Tammy S.
Shelbyville, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/16/2018 Category: Service
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your response. We understand that you live several miles away and we appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to service your car. Your business is very important to us and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit. Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your week.

Jerry A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional in every way!
I so appreciate the attention, calm and very thorough way Gordon and his crew quickly took care of me.the wait was exactly as stated and This is the best service I have received.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. I am glad that Gordon provided you with the excellent service that you deserve. Your business, as always, is greatly appreciated. I hope that you have a great weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

07/12/2018 Category: Service
Mechanics need to be more careful.
As far as to the work done, it was excellent. However, I have light beige seats in my car. They had gotten oil/grease on the driver's seat. And of course, I was wearing white pants so I ended up with oil/grease on them because I did not see it until I got out of the car and saw it on my pants. After paying over $80.00 for an oil change and tire rotation, I then had a laundry bill for cleaning my pants and will probably have to have my seats cleaned. I was able to get some of it off the seat. I just wish they would be more careful. Even at Wal-Mart they cover your seats with plastic before they drive your car. Maybe this is something Rex Perry might invest in.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your comments. I apologize for the condition of your car when you picked it up. We try to make every effort possible to return our customers car back to them in the same, if not better, condition than we received it in. I will look into your concerns and discuss it with all of our technicians in our weekly meeting. I hope that you have a great weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Jeffrey A.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
They were willing to do whatever it took to get me on the road for my summer vacation in time.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are glad that we could help you with your service before your trip. We hope that you had an enjoyable, relaxing vacation and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

LG
Larry G.
Cushing, TX
07/04/2018 Category: Service
friendly reliable personel
Have been using Hyundai service for years, have only bought these cars since 2003,and have only taken them to this dealer for any repairs and service.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. Your loyal business with us is greatly appreciated. Have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Thomas B.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
5 Stars Plus
Went in to get and install an upgraded rearview mirror in my new Sonata. Work was completed quickly and inexpensively. Well Done!!!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey and for your comments. We appreciate your business with us. It is very important to us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next scheduled service visit. Have a great week.

Marilyn D.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Courteous, explained why parts were needed.
Did not try to oversell products. Listened attentively to my concerns.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We understand that you have a longer drive to make in order for us to service you car and we greatly appreciate you allowing us to assist you. Your business with us is very important. Have a great 4th of July Holiday.

Bobbie H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and caring
Mr. Flores was extremely friendly and so patient. I couldn't ask for better help than y'all!!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your patience while we worked everything out with your car. Have a great 4th of July a we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Diboll, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great deals
They were very inviting and courteous. They didn't allow me to leave without a smile on my face. I'm grateful to have came here.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for your comments and for responding to our survey. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Have a great 4th of July Holiday and we will look forward to seeing you with your next scheduled service visit.

Mary M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Slow oil change
Took over an hour for an oil change even with an appointment.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the length of time that it took for your oil change. I will look into your other concern and contact you as soon as possible. Your business is very important to us and we want to make sure that you receive the 5 star service that you deserve.

Frustrated Customer
I'm tired of making service appointments for the same thing over and over. My vehicle needs to be inspected further to see why I'm losing power upon acceleration! Whether it's the transmission,fuel,sensor or whatever... Because when I purchased it,it didn't do that. So apparently... Something is WRONG!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the poor service that you received from us. I am looking into your concerns and someone will contact you as soon as possible. Your business is very important to us and we want to make sure that we provide you with the 5 star service that you deserve.

GF
Gary F.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
service
The service personnel are friendly, knowledgeable people.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. As always, we appreciate your loyal business with us. Have a great weekend, try to get some golf in, and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

RN
Robert N.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change, factory recall fix
All maintenance done quickly and efficiently.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. I noticed that this was your first maintenance visit with your Santa Fe. Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

AG
Antonia G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient
Very efficient and professional staff.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate your business with us. Have a great week and we look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Susan B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly employees!
I had an oil change, tire rotation and 27 point inspection in less than an hour while I waited in very nice waiting area!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for your kind comments and for your loyal business. They are both greatly appreciated. Hope you have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

KA
Kenneth A.
Brookeland, TX
06/20/2018 Category: Service
kenneth adkins
fast service curteous employees
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We know that you have a long drive to make in order for us to service your car and we greatly appreciate your business with us. Have a great week and we will be more than happy to assist you with any future service that you may need.

Deborah B.
Garrison, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always friendly and willing to help in any way. My husband went in today and bought an ionicQ hybrid
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and congratulations on the new car that your husband purchased. I know that he will enjoy it, that is, if it his to drive and not yours. If it's yours I am sure that he will enjoy watching you drive it and wash it for you once a week. As always, your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Have a great week!

SR
Sanjuana R.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people very fast service
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey and for your comments. You business with us is greatly appreciated. Have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

James D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
IN & out
Handled the service requirements and the extended warranty claim without a hitch. Coordination between folks at the dealership seemed improved since my last visit.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for your comments and for your business. They are both greatly appreciated. I am glad to hear that you had a better experience with us on this visit. We know that we still have room for improvement. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you with your next scheduled service visit.