Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 3.88889/5Overall Rating 3.88889/5Overall Rating 3.88889/5rating 3.88889rating 3.88889
Overall Rating 1.77778/5rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778rating 1.77778

DN
Denise N.
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Product and service is the best in town!
I was due for my routine oil change and I can count on Perry Hyundai to make sure that my vehicle is properly serviced. I have never been disappointed in any service that I have received and they will contact me and advise me of any recommendations needed. They are quick and dependable! Jon Smith and the rest of the crew do an outstanding job in the service dept!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks Denise! Your loyal business with us is always greatly appreciated. It looks like you are going to have a fun football season with the way your K.C. Chiefs have started. Have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

PH
Paula H.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
First time into the dealer for a service on my car. They were very professional and did a great job.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your feedback on our survey. We are pleased to have you as a new customer with our dealership. I apologize that we did not provide you with a 5 star service. Your business is very important to us and we will continue to work harder at providing the 5 star experience that you deserve. Have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Martha B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2018 Category: Service
People quit help
Like the way talk to u
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Have a great weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Contacting Car Owners
I had no issue with the service itself. When they wanted to know about whether or not I wanted a couple of filters replaced, they called my husband. My work number, cell number and home number are in your files. When it has to do with my car, I prefer to be contacted personally. Thank you
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We will address the contact concerns that you have and make sure that we correct them. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your week and we  will look forward to seeing again with your next scheduled service visit.

Betty H.
Huntington, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Over all it was good.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Overall a great place!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I apologize for the poor service and the length of time that it took to complete your maintenance repair. I will look into your concerns and we will continue to work harder to provide you with the 5 star service that you deserve.

GC
Gail C.
Garrison, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great staff.
Great staff.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
It could be better if everyone was on the same page
I was not very pleased, can't ever get anyone on the phone, or to return your call. An when you don't have a vehicle you can't just come up there.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the poor service and lack of communication that you received from us. I will look into your concerns and we will work harder to improve.

Deborah B.
Garrison, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Happy Hyundai Family
I liked my Hyundai Santa Fe so much, my husband bought a Hyundai ioniq
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for your response and for your loyal business with us. They are both greatly appreciated. Have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you, and your husband, for your next scheduled maintenance visit.

08/31/2018 Category: Service
Quick and great service!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

Dorothy S.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Service manager top-rate
I had to have my driver side interior door handle replaced after it broke off in my hand. The quote I was given only covered the labor, so that my final cost was going to be considerably more than I'd been told. The service manager overheard my conversation and adjusted the price to a more affordable level. My only complaint is that I think Hyundai should have replaced the door handle at no cost. I've never before had a door handle break off with ordinary use.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you Mrs. Scheehle, for responding to our survey and for your comments. Your loyal business with us is always greatly appreciated. I hope that you have a great Labor Day weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

Lufkin, TX
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Employee
Julio does a great job
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. I am pleased to hear that Julio was able to take care of your car during your service visit. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Have a great Labor Day weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next schedule maintenance visit.

DF
Dalyce F.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2018 Category: Service
great service
Took my car in for service without an appointment, but was taken care of quickly without a problem.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey and for your loyal business. They are both greatly appreciated. Have a great Labor Day weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Jean W.
Hemphill, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2018 Category: Service
All of the employees are very friendly and helpful.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey and for your kind comments. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Have a great Labor Day weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

Debra G.
Center, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/28/2018 Category: Service
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy the Labor Day weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Castella S.
Hemphill, TX
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Service.
Very nice service manager. Mr. Julio.Had to order a part. Got it and was fixed satisfactorily.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey and for your kind comments. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Have a great Labor Day weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service this visit
Great service this visit
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your loyal business with us is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

08/26/2018 Category: Service
Pleased customer
I always receive great service there. The guys in service dept could greet customers a little friendlier.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. I apologize for the lack of enthusiasm that you were greeted with. We will address your concerns and work harder on our customer service skills. Your business is very important to us and we want to make sure you receive the 5 star service that you deserve. Have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Jeannie S.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Very good service friendly personal.
I have always enjoyed coming to Mike Perry, they have always been so pleasant.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. Your loyal business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy your weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I'm always impressed with the professional service I receive from Rex Perry that is why I buy all my vehicles there. Many of my relatives have bought from Rex because they have heard me talk about the good service and the excellent care I receive.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and for your loyal business with us. They are both greatly appreciated. Have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.