MV
MARTY V.
Quitman, TX
Dodge Dart
07/24/2020
Prompt service and fair price
I have taken my cars to A&A Auto Service for years and have always been satisfied with their work. For repairs I trust the diagnosis and the problems have been fixed right the first time. My vehicle is serviced promptly and the price is fair. This is an honest repair shop which is important to me.

07/16/2020
Great shop!
I’m and out quickly, performed a routine service and notified me of a clogged air filter too, these guys are top notch!

WP
WADE P.
06/17/2020
Quality service
Friendly, knowledgeable and stand behind their work

GMC Cab & Chassis
06/11/2020
Greg
Fine job at a reasonable price

ES
ELIZABETH S.
06/05/2020
Excellent Mechanic
John was very informative on the service done to my car as well as what to possibly expect, in case. I greatly appreciated his help and would have it no other way. That's when you know you're being taken care. Personal customer service!

WS
WADE S.
06/03/2020
Knowledgeable Experienced Mechanic
Clutch replaced on Dodge 1 ton Dually. Greg went above and beyond to repair my truck in a timely fashion and I am beyond happy with the results...

BC
BILL C.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/25/2020
Always great service
Thankful for these guys keeping me on the road!

ES
ELIZABETH S.
03/11/2020
Consistent Top Rate Service
3 years with A&A now because they are consistent in taking care of you - that your car service is done right every time. Prices always fair and they never encourage anything extra that I don't need. Great integrity!

KH
KEN H.
Bullard, TX
Toyota Yaris
02/19/2020
Honest and Timely
I’ve used these guys for years for both my company and personal vehicles and the two main things is I can trust them and they do good work.

Jacksonville, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/17/2020
fair prices
Honest, fair priced automotive service.

WS
WADE S.
01/03/2020
Alignment and tire rotation.

BD
BRIAN D.
12/30/2019
Always Dependable And Reliable
Have been going to A&A for years. Continue to recommend them to friends and co-workers. Very honest which means the world to us. Take all of the family’s vehicles to them!

TRACY, ZACH S.
Winona, TX
Chevrolet Traverse
12/29/2019
Won’t go anywhere else
Greg and his team are always friendly and courteous and above all take excellent care of my vehicles. I won’t go anywhere else

MARY C.
Toyota Avalon
12/26/2019
Some problems
Well, the Toyota would not start after have it winterized and he Lincoln check windshield wiper fluid light came on 2 days later after having it winterized.
I don't know what is involved in this service, but I pretty sure these should have been included. I am not sure if the Toyota will start today or not; it appears the battery cable maybe too loose. My neighbor gave me a cable jump and I have no driven either car in the past couple of days.

JI
JAMIE I.
Dodge Dakota
12/26/2019
Greg is the best!
I have a 2005 truck which Greg keeps it running like new. I was lucky to find A&A a little after 2000, after being dissapointed by other mechanic shops. As long as Greg is there ill keep coming.