Overall Rating 4.04762/5Overall Rating 4.04762/5Overall Rating 4.04762/5Overall Rating 4.04762/5rating 4.04762
Overall Rating 1.7619/5rating 1.7619rating 1.7619rating 1.7619rating 1.7619

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Reliability Plus
I have bought my last four vehicles from Rex Perry Auto. They are attentive, courteous, and fair in all their charges and recommendations for any service which may be needed. They have NEVER recommending any action which was questionable or unneeded. It is as close to "down home" visit as I could imagine.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for your kind comments and for your loyal business with us. They are both greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Jean W.
Hemphill, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Good service, friendly people.
I am driving my third Hyundai which were all purchased from Perry Hyundai. This is an excellent company to do business with. I have never had trouble with service to my vehicles The staff at the dealership/service are very professional.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you Jean for your response and for your kind comments. Your loyal business with us is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Becka S.
Mount Enterprise, TX
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly and great service.
They always take care of my car in a timely manner and with short notice.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Becka for sharing your service experiences with us. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Michael B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Great staff & service
Great people and fast service. if u want your car serviced right Rex Perry is the place to go Thanks.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you Michael for you kind comments. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Garrison, TX
09/08/2019 Category: Service
Reliable service
Perry Hyundai is a great place to get service. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable on parts and maintenance advice.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey and for your kind comments. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

AR
Alexandria R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Great job!
I love taking my Santa Fe here to get serviced! Quick, easy, friendly and very knowledgable.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Alexandria for your kind comments. Your loyal business with us is always greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2019 Category: Service
I’ve always had a good experience with the service department. Professional, courteous service!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your service experience with us. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/30/2019 Category: Service
They changed my oil and checked out my problem. Also they even washed my car!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy the Labor Day weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

GH
Gail H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Purchase of car and service visit
Blake was an outstanding salesman with no heavy pressure. We weren't even looking to buy but we kept seeing what was possible. He was so personable and funny. He even got us lunch while we were waiting on the paperwork. I would buy another car from him.

We had a problem with the Check Blind Spot notification sensor not turning off. It took them two visits to remedy the problem but the service manager was so nice. I have another vehicle from Rex Perry and I always get my service done at the dealership because they take such good attentive care of my vehicle and thus me.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you Gail for sharing your sales and service experience with us. Blake is a valued salesperson and we are fortunate to have him. I am pleased that we were able to assist with your concerns on your Elantra. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Have a great Labor Day weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance vist.

GG
Gary G.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Simple Repair
Great customer service and friendly staff.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you Gary for your response to our survey. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

John B.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
The folks are GREAT
Rex Perry Nacogdoches has the greatest team of professionals I have had the opportunity to work with regarding car issues.
They have bent over backwards to provide high quality care and service. Even when a third party vendor screwed up, the Rex Perry people stepped up to make things right to keep the customer happy.

That's quality and integrity right there.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you John for sharing your service experience with us and thank you for your kind comments. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Have a great Labor Day weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

DN
Denise N.
2013 Hyundai Azera
QUALITY SERVICE ALWAYS!
Routine maintenance was required and my car was ready before my time promised. I can always rely on Perry Hyundai to take care of me. Their service is top notch! Gordon was my service advisor and kept me in the loop if my car needed additional attention. He and the other employees are friendly and courteous and knowledgeable. Quality service and quality products!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thanks Denise! Your loyal business with us is always greatly appreciated. Have a great Labor Day weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

MJ
Melissa J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
While my daughter was home from college, her check engine light came on, so we took her car to the Rex Perry dealership, and they fixed her right up! The staff is friendly and professional!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you Melissa for your kind comments. I am glad that we could be of assistance for you. I hope that your daughter had a safe trip back to college. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate. Enjoy your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

FG
Fernando G.
La Porte, TX
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Warranty Fix
Came in on a hot summer day, greeted by Mr. Gordon. He helped me in making sure the proper service was being done to my vehicle, note that my car had a random check engine light that left us stranded in the middle of nowhere. Once in the facility, Gordon offered us water and showed us around the facilities, maybe he saw that we were tired from being out in the sun for 2+hrs. After he realized that we weren't going to get our vehicle checked that day, he called the nearest rental car place to get us into a rental. The very next day I got a call from Gordon saying that my car was needing a new engine and that it was all going to be covered by warranty, including our rental!

Thanks to Gordon we were able to go on with our trip and not have to worry about my vehicle while it got worked on.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we were able to provide assistance with your vehicle concerns while you were away from home. We understand how frustrating it is to be stranded in another town. If you are passing through our area again feel free to stop by and have a cup of coffee with us. Have a great week.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
I asked them to make sure the tires pressure caps were on all tires and they did. I have had past experience with techs leaving the caps off tires after checking the tire pressure and I was not pleased, but the techs made sure that all my tires had the caps.
They will recommend things that are needed without making me feel like they are pressuring you into buying unnecessary items just to make a purchase.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and thank you for your kind comments. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

FW
Forrest W.
Jacksonville, TX
2014 Hyundai Equus
08/16/2019 Category: Service
COURTESY AND GOOD WORKMANSHIP
ALWAYS PROMPT
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you Forest for responding to our survey. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Enjoy your weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Louis M.
2014 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Great place to trust your car repairs
Great service and job well done
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you Louis for your response and for your kind comments. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Enjoy your weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

08/13/2019 Category: Service
good customer service in the service dept
good service
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your business is very important to us and I apologize that we were unable to provide you with the 5 star service that you deserve. We will continue to work hard on improving and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

TF
Toni F.
Center, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Great employees
Employees are friendly and helpful.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you Toni for your response and for your comments. I apologize for the length of time that it took for us to service your vehicle. I will look into your concerns and we will work harder on improving our overall service. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your weekend and we will look forward to seeing you with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

HJ
Harper J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Perry Hyunadi
Excellent service and work was completed in a timely marrer
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you Harper for your response and for your kind comments. Your business is very important to us and we greatly appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.