4.6

Guy S.
Timpson, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2021 Category: Service
They treat you like family.
In my opinion, perry hyundai is the best dealership l have found, and I'm 52 years old, been to quite a few, perry hyundai of nacogdoches is hands down the best, l won't go anywhere else.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you Guy for your response to our survey and for your kind comments. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Stay safe, enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Garrison, TX
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Service you can rely on
Work was completed and my carbwas out in a timely manner
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for your response to our survey. Your business is very important to us and I apologize that we did not provide the 5 star service you deserve. We will continue to work hard on improving our customer services. Stay safe, have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

Ronnie M.
Gary, TX
04/09/2021 Category: Service
It's good doing business with professionals - Thanks!
Personnel level of communication is comfortable.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you Ronnie for responding to our survey and for your comments. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Stay safe, have a great weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Center, TX
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Sales great, Service Dept sucks!
I have bought 2 Hyundai’s here and have never been disappointed until 4/2/21 with the service department! Very unhappy as I made a appointment for my 1st service for my palisade and it took 4-1/2 hours!!! No one really cared about MY TIME! I love my Palisade and that I do not regret! Thank
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for your response and for your comments. Your business is very important to us and I apologize for the poor service you received. We had an unusually busy morning with oil changes the day of your service. We had 18 customers come in for oil changes around the same time as your appointment. We have never had that many at one time. I can only assume it was due to Good Friday and a lot of people had the day off. Most of the oil changes were walk ins and drop offs. Appointments (which you had) are to receive priority over those. We had to take a couple of our Hyundai and GM line techs off of their jobs to help with the overflow. Unfortunately your vehicle got mixed in with the drop off customers, not the appointments, during the rearranging. I have addressed your concerns with our service advisors and our technicians. I agree with you. Everyones time is very important and we didn't handle it as well as we should have. I completely understand your frustration with us and I am deeply sorry for all the stress that we have caused for you.

Tracy S.
Carthage, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Great people make this dealership great!!!!
Good down home people with big city professionalism. I drove from Carthage Tx to buy from Rex Perry and it was worth the trip. I even called ahead and scheduled a time to meet with a sales agent and had the perfect one recommended. First class service all the way including many follow up calls to ensure my satisfaction. My Service Agent is the best. Has my car ready when I need it. He understands I travel an hour to get service and goes over and above every time for me, from courtesy ride to returning my car sparkling clean!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you Tracy for sharing your sales and service experience with us. Considering your long drive, you have several choices when it comes to servicing your vehicle and we are thankful that you chose us. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Stay safe, enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

RJ
Ralph J.
04/05/2021 Category: Service
The personel in the Customer Service Dept is great
The customer service department as a great personnel. They always look to see what they can help the customer with though it be price or Just helping the customer to Get a ride
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Ralph for your response to our survey and your kind comments. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Stay safe, have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Bonita B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Great group! Always very helpful.
Dropped off my Elantra, service was done and car delivered in a very timely manner.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Bonita for your response to our survey and for your kind comments. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Stay safe, have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

Barbara B.
2020 Hyundai Accent
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Well taken care of
I arrived near 8:30 was taken care of almost immediately. The service technician said it would take about an hour. I said that's okay I'll just go in and watch a movie on my phone. The only thing that got me a tad upset is that I didn't get to finish the movie. Because they were to too fast in getting the oil changed. Never got to finish the movie. Ha ha ha!!!
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you Barbara for sharing your service experience with us. I hope you had a Happy Easter weekend and you were able to finish your movie :) Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Stay safe have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance vist.

LG
Lauren G.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Attentive
Usually take care of my problems without a hitch
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you Lauren for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Stay safe, enjoy the Easter weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.

RA
Rodman A.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
great service
I have been getting GREAT service there for 30 years on 7 Hyundai's all of which surpassed 200,000 mi
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you Rod for your response and for the kind comments. Your loyal business with us is always greatly appreciated. Stay safe, have a great weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Personal was very nice.
Have had some problems in the past. All were corrected this visit.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your business with us is greatly appreciated and I'm glad to hear that we have improved since your last visit. We will continue to work on getting better every day. Stay safe, have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next schedule service visit.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Perry Hyundai
Great service and efficient, friendly staff
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you for responding to our survey. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Stay safe, enjoy the rest of your week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

FW
Forrest W.
Jacksonville, TX
2014 Hyundai Equus
03/06/2021 Category: Service
COURTESY AND GOOD WORKMANSHIP
THE PERSONAL DO EVERTHING TO SEE THAT YOUR PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED IN A TIMELY MANNER AND THE REPAIRS ARE DONE CORRECTLY.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you Forrest for your response and for your kind comments. Your loyal business with us is always greatly appreciated. Stay safe, have a great week and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next schedule service visit.

03/05/2021 Category: Service
People are friendly. Service is great
Will continue getting service done here.
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Your business with us is always greatly appreciated. Stay safe, have a great weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled service visit.

PH
Pam H.
San Augustine, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/05/2021 Category: Service
Personnel
Courtesy and informative
JON S., Service Manager from Perry Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Thank you Pam for your response to our survey and for your kind comments. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Stay safe, have a great weekend and we will look forward to seeing you again with your next scheduled maintenance visit.