DK
Douglas K.
California
Dodge Caravan
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Douglas said he was pleased with their excellent customer service. However, the service work was not good and he had to take the vehicle back.

Adam S.
California
Nissan Pickup
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Adam said they left the cap off the windshield washer fluid reservoir. They told his friend they fixed everything. The windshield spray nozzles will not spray. The electrical system stopped working so the dash and brake lights do not work. There were other issues not addressed, but he chose not to elaborate further. He would not recommend them to others for these reasons.
Yvonne A., Owner from Perry's Automotive responded on 10/21/2014

Adam,
Thank you for your feedback. I am really sorry that the windshield washers did not get fixed while your truck was here. Also I do recall the lights working when the truck left, although things do happen to vehicles and we do take care of them if we know about it. When we change oil and service a vehicle that would normally be checked and fixed.  I recall this vehicle very well. It was towed in. I was told it would not accelerate to highway speeds and also that it was overheating. I was also told you thought the engine had a blown headgasket and was no good. Upon inspection we found the Catalytic Converter was plugged, a simple fix and you're back on the road. Your friend came in and spoke with me. He told me to do what was necessary to keep your truck running for a long time. I recommended the repairs made based on what he and I spoke about. Changing oil was not one of them.  He picked up the truck and was very pleased with what we had done.

Mike