Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

PW
PAUL W.
West Linn, OR
Volvo V60
04/13/2021
70k service
Honest. Friendly. Punctual. Great shop!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you Paul.

TC
TREY C.
Tualatin, OR
Volvo S60
04/09/2021
Always Excellent!
Peter's Auto Works is the only place I'll take my Volvo. They're thorough, fair and the quality of their work is consistently excellent. A friend recommended I go there and save myself the trip to the dealership in Beaverton saying the service at Peter's was better than what he received at the dealer. My experience with Peter's Auto Works has been nothing but positive.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/12/2021

Trey,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

WJ
WENCHE (VENKA) J.
Sherwood, OR
Toyota Pickup
04/02/2021
Your place has a mom and pop feel to it, which we appreciate. It makes for easier communications.
Peter's Auto Works services our three cars regularly - a Toyota, a Subaru and a Volvo. We have had nothing but good experiences with their service and are pleased that we found them, as our earlier mechanic closed after 21 years and we wanted to have the same trusting relationship with our new mechanic.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for the feedback Venka. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

Rosemary M.
Volvo S70
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Rosemary said the staff do great work.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the feedback Rosemary.

KAYLEE B.
Portland, OR
Volvo S60
03/26/2021
Fast, efficient, and friendly.
Excellent service. Will definitely recommend to everyone I know.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/29/2021

Kaylee, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

MK
MATTHEW K.
Volvo 850
03/24/2021
Great Service!
Greta job taking care of my Volvo. I would not trust the service with any other shop in Portland.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/29/2021

Matthew, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

MV
MICHAEL V.
Volvo S80
03/24/2021
fixed right away
My headlight was not working, which required a new expensive ballast, but they were able to get it while I waited, and installed it, fixing the problem.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for the feedback Michael. We were happy we could get you taken care of.

JACKIE S.
Oregon City, OR
Volvo XC70
03/21/2021
Very helpful and accommodating.
I have received nothing but excellent service every time I have had my car worked on. They always take time to answer my questions and have always gone above and beyond to provide great service.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2021

Jackie,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

PM
PHYLLIS M.
Wilsonville, OR
Volvo XC70
03/20/2021
Quality customer service
Always accomodating to schedules. Trust their recommendations for additional service. Been with them through two Volvo's.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for the feedback Phyllis.

RP
RICHARD P.
Wilsonville, OR
Volvo S80
03/17/2021
Unparalleled Professionalism
Called half hour before they opened and they answered. They were very busy but told me to get right over so they could take a look. I had to get to an appointment so I asked where I could get a rental car. They offered a loaner and it was a lifesaver. I accepted their quotation and time frame. Due to their innovation, they delivered a day early and at half the original quote. Needless to say I was absolutely ecstatic. This is a very good place to do business.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/18/2021

Richard,
Thank you so much for the feedback. We do our best to keep room in our schedule for appointments that require immediate attention. We were happy to find that we could just get the module for your issue and save you money. We love when we can save our customers money.

GG
GIL G.
Portland, OR
03/13/2021
I would highly recommend this facility to my friends
Family owned care about your car they go the extra mile. Prices are fair. I will not take my car anywhere else. goodbye Fisher!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you for the feedback Gil. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

MISSY M.
Tigard, OR
03/12/2021
Super service
Always take the best care of my car...so satisfied!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Missy.

KR
KELLIE R.
Aloha, OR
03/11/2021
Customer service
Goes the extra mile to trouble shoot, problem solve with honesty, no cheesy up selling.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for the feedback Kellie. We believe in being honest and no cheesy up sales.

JAMIE B.
Dallas, OR
Volvo XC60
02/27/2021
Great Service!
If you have a Volvo, and don’t want to pay dealer prices, take your volvo here! It was worth my 50 minute drive!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/01/2021

Jamie,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Thank you so much for the review.

MO
Marco O.
Beaverton, OR
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said the business's employees are really good at what they do.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you Jeff. We appreciate the feedback.