Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

MIKE B.
Oregon City, OR
01/17/2021
Excellent mechanic shop!
This is a great place I will continue to take both my cars there!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you for the feedback Mike.

MEAGHEN P.
Portland, OR
01/14/2021
Saved me $800!
So glad to have found this place, and that they could fit me in. They also helped me understand that I should not put anymore money into this particular vehicle. They fixed the issue AND they saved me $800.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for the feedback Meaghen. We are always happy to help our customers save money.

TW
TERRY W.
Damascus, OR
01/08/2021
A perfect shop to have my 1998 Volvo serviced.
The crew always takes care of my 1998 V70. Never any worries. The only issue is that the mileage was entered incorrectly. Should have been 68,854.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for the feedback Terry. I will make sure to correct that.

KA
Kevin A.
Aloha, OR
Volvo 244
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said he always has a good experience there. They are a great business, do a good job and have reasonable prices.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/18/2020

Thank you for the feedback Kevin.

SL
SUE L.
Tigard, OR
Volvo XC60
12/09/2020
Dependable and knowledgeable.
I took my car in for a check engine light problem. They were able to diagnose the problem and do the repair. Now my car is running like a charm.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you for the feedback Sue.

RAMONA B.
11/21/2020
Quick service
Able to get an appointment for oil change within 72 hours of request.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you for the feedback Ramona.

CJ
Cleo J.
Volvo S60
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Cleo said everything was fine when she got home and still is, They do a good job.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/23/2020

Cleo,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

PW
PETER W.
11/18/2020
Cost less then the estimate
Lewis at Peter’s looks out for the customer. He bought the part from the manufacturer rather than through the dealer and saved me time and money. Thanks, Lewis’s!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/19/2020

Peter,
Thank you for the feedback we appreciate it.

MA
MICHAEL A.
Sherwood, OR
11/17/2020
Did a fabulous job on a new car I bought quickly and we’ll couldn’t have been better!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you for the feedback Michael.

SA
Scott A.
Tualatin, OR
Volvo S60
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Scott said he had some issues with a loaner they gave him.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/01/2020

Hi Scott,
Thank you for the feedback. I will be following up with you to figure out what issues you had with the loaner vehicle.

JESSE L.
Newberg, OR
11/16/2020
Honest and knowledgeable
Great service here every time. Great people!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you for the feedback Jesse.

LA
LYDIA A.
Aloha, OR
Volvo S40
11/10/2020
Very excelent service , great work, honest, very helpful. Would recomend to all
The owner and his daughter give you excellent service very helpful the owner came to check my car, told me a more or less how much it would cost . My car is running great
Now. I would return always. Thank you for all your great help. Lydia A
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/16/2020

Lydia, Thank you so much for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

SL
SUE L.
Tigard, OR
Volvo XC60
11/03/2020
Volvo maintenance
You always do a great job. Very dependable and helpful. I enjoy working with you. Would not take my car any where else!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/04/2020

Sue,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

CAITLIN C.
Mcminnville, OR
11/03/2020
My Volvo, Inga’s Carers
Inga, my ‘03 XC-90 is in the best shape ever after Peter’s latest work on her. Don’t know how long she can keep going - but enjoying driving every minute until then - and pretty sure it’s going to be a while. These guys are great. So grateful I finally found them after two dealers and two Volvo-specialist mechanics. Never looked back since.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for the feedback Caitlin. We plan on keeping Inga on the road as long as possible and as long as it makes sense.

AR
ANGIE R.
Sherwood, OR
10/27/2020
Efficient and Thorough
I stopped to have an oil leak checked and I as attended to promptly. I was consulted and suggestions were made for next steps. I was in and out of there in 15 min. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for the feedback Angie. We appreicate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.