Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5rating 3.5000025rating 3.5000025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

TW
TERRY W.
Damascus, OR
10/11/2018
Everything is always done to prefection. No worries with Dr. Tom at the helm.
Thank you for all everyone does for me and The Princess. See you soon! Terry Watson
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/12/2018

Terry,  We always enjoy seeing You and The Princess.  We really appreciate your wonderful feedback.

DAVE B.
Hillsboro, OR
10/11/2018
Our 4th car now for 5 STAR service at Peter’s Auto Works
Over many years now we have “always” had 5 “STAR” service on our vehicles. The staff are professional, and thoroughly explain the work done to help us continue to have enjoyable and safe driving experience. Peter’s is the best service in the Portland metro area!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/11/2018

Dave,  Thank you so much for taking time to leave us such a wonderful review.   We always appreciate positive feedback.  Your family has been coming to Peters for a good long while, You family to us.  We appreciate that you put your trust in us.  Happy and safe travels always.

Beaverton, OR
Volvo S80
10/10/2018
Fantastic, efficient service!
Super nice team!
Could drop off my car for a trunk latch issue first thing in the morning and got it solved quickly for a minimal fee. They were able to fixit without expensive latch replacement.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words.   We try to address issues with the best outcome for the customer every time.  We are really glad when it's something simple.

BRAD M.
10/05/2018
First visit
Patrick was good to work with. It was our first visit but I feel like we were given the real deal, an honest evaluation of what needed to be done. Look forward to working with them in the future.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/08/2018

Brad, Thanks so much for taking time to leave us this feedback.   We do our best to give you a comprehensive overview of your vehicle.   This helps us to help you.   We look forward to long partnership with you and your family.

Max L.
Volvo S60
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Steve. He said the mechanic always does what he says and he has great attention to details. He will continue to bring his vehicle in and he will recommend them.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/10/2018

Steve,  Thanks for brining all your family's vehicles to Peters Auto Works.   We really appreciate that you have placed your trust in us to take care of your vehicle needs.

CONNIE M.
Volvo XC60
09/21/2018
Awesome Service
Best service ever!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/21/2018

Connie,  Thank you so much for taking time to leave us feed back.   We have the best customers ever!

VB
VICTORIA B.
09/20/2018
Grateful
Honorability.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/21/2018

Victoria,  Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review.

SL
Susan L.
Vancouver, WA
GMC Acadia
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she recommends the business.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/02/2018

Susan,   Thank you leaving us feedback.  We appreciate the 5 stars.

09/18/2018
Outstanding Customer Service
I have an 8yr old Volvo SUV and recently had my second (major) repair job done by Peter's AW. They are such a pleasure to work with. Always extremely courteous, informative, communicative and I feel they really have their customers best interest at heart. They are accomodating - offering rides to/from work, loaner cars are available and they even picked me up at home so I could get my car earlier. I would highly recommend them to any Volvo owner.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/19/2018

We really do appreciate your taking time to leave us this feedback.  We believe that if you take care to listen to the customers needs and address your concerns we will have a customer for life.   Thank you so much for choosing Peters Auto Works for your vehicle needs.

GE
Genelle E.
Tigard, OR
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Genelle said the staff dealt with issues in a timely manner.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/21/2018

Genelle,  Thank you so much for the 5 star review.   You are the best.

PM
Phyllis M.
09/06/2018
consistent good service
My volvo is Old, but Peter's keeps it running ; they know my budget only allows "big" repairs once in awhile; so they help me determine what is critical and what can wait.
I've never had a problem that they didn't address.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/07/2018

Phyllis,  Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful note.   We do our best to partner with our customers.   We believe in full disclosure.  Tell the customer what we see and then remember that we work for you.  You are the boss and know best what works for your budget and your expectations for the vehicle.  We just help get you there.   You are an awesome customer.   Thank you

Jennifer F.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business does good work. Her previous visit was a little frustrating, though. Patrick is very good at running the front office.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/05/2018

Hi Jennifer,  Thank you so much for the feed back, please look for my call.  I would like to hear about your frustration and what steps we can take to make sure your future visits are much more relaxed.

PB
Peter B.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the work was good at the business, they were efficient, the diagnosing was accurate and they did not try to oversell him.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/13/2018

Peter,  Thank you for taking time to give us feedback after your service.  We appreciate the feedback.

John B.
Beavercreek, OR
08/06/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was good. He was very happy with the work.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you John,  I appreciate the positive feedback.  I am just getting back from vacation and was hoping to follow up with you by phone in the next day or two.   Please feel free to give me a call when you have a minute.  I want to make sure we have you covered.

MT
Michel T.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Michel said they did a great job with her vehicle.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/09/2018

Michel, Thank you so much for the feedback.

Diane W.
Horace, ND
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Diane said the facility was clean, organized, and the service was fantastic.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/09/2018

Diane,  Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your taking time to let us know how we are doing.

RAMONA B.
07/25/2018
Quick, friendly service.
Service reps are knowledgeable & excellent @ explaining service needs. Service quotes & updates are very much appreciated.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/09/2018

Romona,  Thank you for the feedback.   Sorry it took so long to respond.  I was on vacation.

CAITLIN C.
Mcminnville, OR
07/20/2018
Outstanding, Excellent Customer Support
My latest experience with Peter’s: The alternator in my beloved XC-90 went kaput at the Corbett curve on I-5 in early morning traffic. Managed to safely exit freeway but car dead and it was imperative that my passenger was dropped for an time- sensitive appointment and I had no means to do so. I called, Lisa and Lewis were there,within 10 minutes. They gave me the loan of their car and told me to call when I’d reached my destination and they had my car back at Peter’s. Within the hour I had dropped off my passenger (only 20 min late!), gotten the estimate (which was off by only $1 from actual bill!) and knew when car would be done. Amazing people! Saved my bacon.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/23/2018

Caitlin, I will be sure to share you wonderful review with Lisa and Lewis and the rest of our team.  I always appreciate hearing how our staff has gone the extra mile to take care of one of our amazing clients.  We believe in good old fashion values.  Take care of the customer and they will be your customer for life.   I must say we have the best customer/clients/friends in the world.   Thank you so much for the wonderful note.

PG
Peter G.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Peter said his overall experience was fine. They are excellent. They were attentive to his situation, thorough, and sensitive to his budget. The work was explained. They made known what needed to be done and what could wait.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you Peter.  Our goal is to be attentive to your concerns and to offer options whenever we service your vehicle.  We believe is giving a thorough overview of the vehicle needs. But to remember we work for you and what works for your budget.   Thank you for the feedback.

ES
ED S.
Volvo S70
07/18/2018
Owner
They do great work to keep my Volvo on the road!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks Ed, We always appreciate your kind words.