Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5rating 3.5000025rating 3.5000025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

Susan H.
Anacortes, WA
09/11/2019
Premium service from afar
We relocated to Anacortes Washington but still go back to Peters Autoworks. They have helped us so many times over the years including this week finding an obscure roof rack part. I could not recommend any other shop. They take of my sister’s daughters Honda too! Best ever!!!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Susan. We will help our customers out know matter where they are. We are always here for you.

JESSE L.
Newberg, OR
Volvo V70
09/10/2019
Honest and Considerate
This is a very honest and knowledgeable shop. Very good people, considerate of customer's well-being, incredibly kind, and very efficient.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Jesse. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

RICHARD W.
Tualatin, OR
09/06/2019
Continuing Excellent Support & Service
I can't say enough about the folks at Peters. They find a way to squeeze me in, get me a loaner car and get the job done. They're unfailingly polite and easy to work with, and above all they treat my family and I with honesty and respect. Thanks for being the place I like taking my vehicles.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback Richard. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

SARAH W.
Jaguar XK
09/05/2019
Friendly and efficient
I stopped in to ask about the DEQ Too service. The front staff was friendly and informative AND instead of just scheduling me, got my car right in. I know this doesn’t happen very often, but I lucked out!!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback Sarah.

BD
BOB D.
Land Rover Discovery
09/02/2019
Good folks. Know what they are doing. They appreciate the work.
I have recommended them to others. All were pleased.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Bob. We appreciate the feedback.

RANDY G.
Beaverton, OR
Volvo S40
08/08/2019
Expertise/Professionalism/Friendliness
i appreciate the thoroughness of the inspection on my Volvo. I now know everything that needs to be fixed. With Lewis' help i was able to prioritize the work and decide when it needs to be done. My discussions with Lewis also made it very clear to me that he really knows his stuff! This will be where I take my car for all repairs. I am confident everything will be fixed correctly.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/10/2019

Thank you for the feedback Randy. We want to make sure that you understand everything going on with your car. We also want you to know what should be done right away or what can wait.

DOUG R.
07/30/2019
A Little Longer Than Expected
I came in for an oil change and the service was great. It took a little longer than expected but they were very nice about it
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you for the feedback Doug. We are very sorry it took longer than expected.

JULIE R.
Seattle, WA
07/30/2019
Excellent customer and auto service
Absolutely great experience in every aspect. Our car needed emergency service on a Friday afternoon and we were very lucky to get a recommendation from an auto parts store to take our Volvo to Peter's Auto Works. We were on our way to a family wedding and the folks at Peter's came to the rescue - gave us a quick take on what service would be needed and offered a loaner car so that we were able to make it to the wedding. This seems like a family business and we felt we were being taken care of as if part of the family. We definitely appreciated the friendly, courteous, competent, and prompt attention, especially late on a Friday afternoon. They even offered us all cold water - and water for our little pup too. Following the weekend, we were given a complete rundown of our car's issues with estimates, along with sound advice. They even went above and beyond every step of the way to help with all of our logistical challenges. The repairs were made to get our car running again - cannot thank them enough for turning a somewhat distressing situation into a manageable (and even pleasant:) hurdle.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you for the feedback Julie. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are a family run business and it is important to us that all of our customers feel like they are a part of our family.  We do our best to make car repairs and decisions as easy and stress free as possible for you. We hope to see you again.

RON H.
Volvo S60
07/29/2019
Consistent excellent service...trustworthy...knowledgeable
Peter's Auto Works has taken care of my 2002 Volvo for many years. As an older adult who is "mechanically challenged", I appreciate that I can count on being told the issues that need to be addressed immediately, issues that should be addressed within the next few months and ones that can wait longer. Through many years of personal experience, I have learned to trust their recommendations and work. Safety of my car is their top priority which gives me a high level of confidence when operating the vehicle. If something does go awry, I know that Peter's Auto Works is only a phone call away and I can count on a timely, appropriate response to address the issue.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you Ron and Vi. We really appreciate the feedback. We want our customers to understand what is important and what is not. We are always here for you.

PM
PHYLIS M.
Wilsonville, OR
07/26/2019
Accomodating
As always when I freak out about some problem with my car the staff at Peter's Auto took good care of me; got me scheduled quickly and got me back on the road!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/28/2019

Thank you Phylis. We do our best to get you in as quickly as possible when a problem arises with your vehicle.

DEANNA B.
Volvo XC60
07/24/2019
Great Service - Very responsive.
Peter's Auto Works is efficient and reasonable. They make getting one's car serviced much better than expected!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/28/2019

Thank you Deanna. We want to make things as easy as possible.

PW
Peter W.
Tigard, OR
Volvo S40
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Peter said they did things that other automotive facilities wouldn't do. This staff went beyond what others offered or did.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/28/2019

Thank you for the feedback Peter. We strive to go above and beyond for our customers.

MARTA H.
07/17/2019
I can trust they are taking care of me and my car! Its almost like family! Thankyou
Sorry, I put my comment in the wrong place. You are great
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/28/2019

No problem. Thank you for the feedback Marta.

KL
KATHRYN L.
Aloha, OR
Volvo S60
07/13/2019
are for my aging car
Lisa is always a pleasure to work with...understanding and practical.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/28/2019

Thank you Kathryn. We appreciate the feedback.

John B.
Beavercreek, OR
07/12/2019 Category: Service
John said that he really likes this business.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Toyota Matrix
07/11/2019
Great service and follow up
Lewis provided guidance, great service, and follow up when we brought our recently purchased used car in for service.
Highly recommend!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you Michael. We really appreciate the feedback.

JIM H.
07/10/2019
Great service...timely...and they help correct issues that will become problems...immediately. Jim Hardison
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the feedback Jim.

SL
SUE L.
Tigard, OR
Volvo XC60
07/06/2019
Volvo maintenance
Great place for Volvo maintenance. I've been going to this place of business for years. Reliable and friendly. Love their service!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you Sue. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

MV
MICHAEL V.
Volvo S80
07/02/2019
I hope my S80 runs forever
I have a 2007 S80 V8, AWD, which is the best car I have ever owned. I hope it runs forever, and if it does, Peter's Auto Works is in many ways responsible. They always go over everything with a fine toothed comb, and fix anything than needs it, nothing more. I can't recommend them highly enough.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you Michael. We appreciate the feedback.

CR
CHARLES R.
Beaverton, OR
Volvo 940
06/27/2019
Friends taking care of friends
The Peter's team has always, from our first visit years ago, given us personal and extremely competent service. We appreciate that they continue to do so; it is comforting to know they are there for us (and our aging Volvos).
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you Charlie. We appreciate the feedback.