Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

CE
CHARLES E.
Volvo S60
02/28/2020
Peter's Auto Works Review
Friendly, knowledgeable, competent, fairly priced, honest, truthful
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for the feedback Charles.

NB
Nicolaas B.
Volvo V70
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Nicolaas said the service at this facility is good, the customer service is good but the prices are a little high.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/11/2020

Nicolaas,

Thank you for your feedback. However, I am a little confused about the pricing part of your review. When you came in you asked us to do a check engine light and vehicle inspection. You also asked us to do a leak down test and compression test. By doing each of these requested items individually it would have cost you more money than what we ended up charging you. We recognized we could save you money by changing the order to a pre-purchase rather than each individual item. That change saved you over $50 which you did not expect and voiced your thankfulness when you picked up the vehicle. We are always looking out for our customers even when they may not be aware of it.

Caitlin C.
Mcminnville, OR
02/27/2020
Monday Morning Catastrophe? No Worries!
Had an urgent warning light flash on my way to an important appointment. Lewis immediately cleared a spot for me. No small issue - thermostat and water pump - but I was driving away in a loaner car 5 minutes later, knowing it would all be fine. So reassuring to have people I can count on completely to make sure my old car is safe and running well. They look at every detail and make it right at a fair price. Their people are my people!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 03/03/2020

Caitlin,
Thank you so much for the feedback. We know emergencies can happen at anytime. We make sure to always have room in our schedule to accommodate the emergencies that can arise with our customers vehicles.

NS
Noah S.
Aloha, OR
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Noah said this business provides quick, super helpful service.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for the feedback Noah.

LF
LANCE F.
Beaverton, OR
Volvo V70
02/17/2020
They are professional and have deep knowledge of Volvos'.
I prefer to do my own work, unfortunately where I live now forbids it. I appreciate Peter's deep lnowledge of the Volvo brand, something I do not have and their willingness to share that with customers. My Volvo developed a serious oil leak and Peter's took care of as well as noticing cracked front brake hoses and pads that were thin. They didn't just fix the problem I brought it in for, but pointed out to me other things needed.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/18/2020

Lance,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We want to make sure you know everything that is going on with your vehicle when you bring it in.

SD
STEVEN D.
02/08/2020
Great people great service!
Just purchased a five-year-old Volvo and was looking for a place to give it a once over to make sure everything was up to snuff. Had heard great things about Peter’s from a good friend. I’m very happy with my experience. Very nice people. They did a great job servicing the car and gave me a 10% discount for being a veteran!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/11/2020

Steven, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to provide the 10% discount to our veterans it is our way of saying thank you for serving our country.

SL
SUSAN L.
Beaverton, OR
02/05/2020
Best Auto Sop in Town
Louis, Patsy, Lisa and the entire staff make Peter's Auto the only place to get your car serviced. Not only is their work top notch...their customer service is
outstanding.......you can't go wrong!.

Thanks for looking out for me and my 12 year old car. I'm happy to write a review at any time!

Susan
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business.

Bruce B.
Tualatin, OR
02/03/2020
Nice people, finished my service in a timely fashion, seem to try very hard, will return there for service.
See above
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/10/2020

Bruce, We appreciate the feedback.

BD
BOB D.
Portland, OR
Land Rover Discovery
02/01/2020
Prompt. Courteous. Affordable. Knowledgeable.
They take great care of our cars. Excellent service.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for the feedback Bob.

BRUCE B.
Tualatin, OR
01/29/2020
Very pleasant staff, reasonable pricing
Very pleasant staff, reasonable pricing, completed in good time
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/03/2020

Bruce, Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

LN
LISA N.
01/28/2020
Trusted, reliable car care!
I love Peter's Auto Works!
They are friendly, helpful, trustworthy!
They always explain why they suggest the repair or maintenance items they reccomend, and offer me options if I need to pace certain maintenance items out through time. I am so glad I found out about them!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/29/2020

Lisa, Thank you for the feedback we greatly appreciate it. We always let you know what can wait and what should be taken care of sooner rather then later. We want you to understand why we are recommending it. We are happy to show you the old parts so you can see what we were talking about.

Pontiac Grand Prix
01/18/2020
Timely & Honest Service
Brought my car into Peter's Auto due to a check engine light on and struggling with the decision to fix my current car or buy a newer vehicle. Everyone I worked with there was friendly and informative; answering even my extraneous car questions. After a full inspection and look into the vehicle history, I was provided with a comprehensive and thoughtful opinion. Definitely will be returning and referring.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the feedback. We will keep you up to date on everything that is going on with your vehicle. When we believe it is time to stop putting money into it your vehicle we will let you know and let you make the decision.

TE
Trinity E.
Sebastopol, CA
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Trinity said this business was really helpful. They got her in right away when she showed up. She doesn't live in Oregon, but if she is there again and needs something she would go there again.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the feedback Trinity. We are happy to help anytime you are in town.

LW
LINDA W.
Volvo XC70
01/10/2020
Great Service as Always
As always, Peters Auto is always my first choice for vehicle repair and maintenance. Todays visit was on my XC70 for a minor bulb replacement, but as usual, the team at Peters always goes above and checks the fluids, etc. Today they topped off the oil, replaced the bulb and I was on my way. They are friendly, knowledgeable and fair. You couldn't ask for a better team to trust with your vehicle needs. They've kept my Volvo going for over 195,000 miles, and personally, I hope to put another 195,00 on it!!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/13/2020

Linda, Thank you for the feedback we greatly appreciate it.

SD
STEVEN D.
01/07/2020
Very professional.
I just purchased a used Volvo and plan to use Peter’s for all my service. They are close to my home and seem very professional.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for the feedback Steven. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.