Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

PW
Peter W.
Tigard, OR
Volvo S40
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Peter said he was satisfied with the service and he likes that they do extra service for the customer.

CK
CAROLYN K.
Volvo V70
09/24/2020
Thank you Patrick for guiding me through DEQ with my beloved ‘98 V70 XC. Your service is always professional, reliable and reasonable
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us feed back. Lewis was happy to help.

EV
Eric V.
Oregon
Cadillac Escalade
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Eric said he said he has a great experience every time.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you Eric for taking the time to give us your feed back

RP
RUTH P.
Corvallis, OR
Volvo 960
09/22/2020
Excellent service and communication
Great communication during the diagnostic process. Very professional and knowledgeable staff.
Price of repairs very fair and reasonable. They got my 1992 Volvo running smoothly!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/23/2020

Ruth,  We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Thank you.

Lola S.
Volvo V50
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Lola said it was excellent. They've been wonderful and no complaints.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the feedback Lola.

PW
PETER W.
Volvo XC90
09/09/2020
Saved Me Money
One of those pesky messages began showing upon my dash. I took my 05 XC90 in to Peter’s to have it checked out. Lewis and crew checked the codes and located the difficulty. A part was ordered but when installing it, it was found to be problematic so Lewis sent it back and reordered the part. Once installed, a new code showed up. Rather then rush in to order another expensive fix, Lewis and crew advised a wait and see overnight in the shop. The next morning the code wasn’t repeated and hasn’t shown up. In an additional 500 miles of service. Thanks, Lewis and Peter’s Auto Works.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the feedback Peter. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are glad to hear the light has not come back on.

JUDY D.
Portland, OR
Volvo XC70
09/05/2020
Detailed Personal Care
Lewis and his team take the time to know their customers. I can always count on getting right in on my schedule and have my vehicle repaired or maintained in a strict professional manner . I have been a faithful repeat customer for years now because I have trusted and appreciated the great service and personal style.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you Judy. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Aloha, OR
Volvo XC60
09/02/2020
Great customer service and great work. They know how to test and repair a Volvo
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you for the feedback.

KK
Kathryn K.
Volvo S60
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Kathryn said they're always great to work with, knowledgeable, and takes good care of her.

Thank you.

mary p.
08/21/2020
Peter's is the place that knows all about volvos
Thorough, and quality work
I trust that they know all about Volvos. They will also go out of their way to accommodate other concerns, to help customer resolve problems relating to other repair/maintenance facilities.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2020

Mary, Thanky for the feedback.

Rich C.
Portland, OR
Honda Civic Si
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Rich said the work that was performed was good and completed at a reasonable price.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for the feedback Rich. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

MARY P.
Volvo 240
08/19/2020
thorough, and quality work
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for the feedback Mary. We are happy to help in anyway we can.

C3
CLARITY 3.
Volvo XC70
08/10/2020
Always excellent, never an up-sell.
One of the reasons we love the team at Peter's is they tell it straight and never try to sell us service that we don't need. I trust our both our Volvos with Peter's .
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/11/2020

Clarity, thank you for the review. We want to make sure that you understand what is going on with your vehicle. We're all about honesty and not having to up sale something that is not needed.

TW
TERRY W.
Damascus, OR
Volvo V70
08/08/2020
Thank you for taking care of my Volvo V70.
Never have to be concerned about the health of my Volvo. Many thanks. Terry W
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you for your response we appreciate your business.

SL
SUSAN L.
Beaverton, OR
08/08/2020
Terrific as always.
Gotta hunch this Jeep is going to be my last car. It's 13 years old but I couldn't feel safer in it due to Peters Auto Works. I know that Louis and the entire crew will let me know and then take care of anything that will keep my car running at 100% and keep me safe. I trust them completely.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you for the wonderful feed back we appreciate your business.