Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5rating 3.5000025rating 3.5000025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

JORDAN W.
Canby, OR
Volvo V60 Cross Country
02/15/2019
Great service as always!
I get great service every time I go there. There work is timely and on budget. Very friendly staff!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/15/2019

Jordan, Thanks so much for the positive feedback.  It's always nice to hear your doing a good job.

Tony B.
Wilsonville, OR
Volvo S40
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that the place fixed his problem and they have been fixing his family's vehicles for years.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/15/2019

Tony, Thanks for being a a loyal customer.  We really do value the relationship.

Mike H.
Newberg, OR
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that the place did a good job.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/15/2019

Thank You Mike,   We appreciate the feed back.

DEBI S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/08/2019
Great service as always!
They always show care and concern about my car and my budget! I tell my friends about them!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you Debi,  We pride ourselves on being good listeners. Being mindful of your expectations for your vehicles service and repairs.  Helping to balance what needs doing now and what can wait until next time.  We have the very best customers anywhere.

RICHARD R.
Portland, OR
02/07/2019
Trustworthy service with useful extra info.
In a sometimes disappointing world of auto repair experiences, this shop stands out like the Statue of Liberty. The management knows what they are doing, and have carefully selected each person that works there. We didn't ask them to check the tires, but they found a couple of loose bolts on our 2001 Subaru LL Bean wheel that may have prevented a BIG problem on a coming trip. Yes, we like this business.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/08/2019

Everyone at Peters Auto works has a real investment in our wonderful customers, more like family actually.   We honor an almost forgotten principle.  Treat people fairly and with care and you will be around a long time. We are truly blessed to have the most wonderful people coming to our shop.  Thank you so much.

PW
PETER W.
Lake Oswego, OR
02/03/2019
So Far, So Good
We had the check oil level light intermittently flashing. We had our engine flushed and changed to a synthetic blend oil. The cost was less than half the price of replacing the sensor. So far, the problem hasn’t repeated itself.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for the feedback Peter.   Sometimes maintenance can save you hundreds of dollars.   Glad it's working well.

SL
SUSAN L.
Beaverton, OR
02/02/2019
Peters Auto is a treasure!
Despite the fact that either when you're speaking with someone face to face or conversing over the phone that they are so very pleasant.........I know that they
are 100% trustworthy. That's all anyone is looking for when needing a place to take your car. They are that IN SPADES!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 02/05/2019

Susan,   Thank you so much for the kind words.   We appreciate you very much.

Ron W.
Tigard, OR
Volvo S80
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the business is very good and honest. The staff is helpful.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/31/2019

Ron, Thanks for the kind words.   Honesty always goes a long way.

PM
PHYLIS M.
Wilsonville, OR
Volvo XC70
01/10/2019
Treat you like family
I have always found the team here to be truthful efficient and provide quality service. Fixing only what truly needs to be fixed.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/11/2019

Phylis,  Thank you so much for the kind compliment.  We always appreciate your kind words.

EV
Eric V.
Oregon
Chevrolet Pickup
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the manager was very nice and helpful and the work turned out great.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/31/2019

Eric,   Thanks for the feedback.   We always appreciate you making time to let us know we did a good job.

RP
RONI P.
12/30/2018
Very professional and great experience
Super nice and friendly. Very professional. Happy to have them as my new Volvo mechanic
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/02/2019

Roni,  Thanks for the feedback.  We are glad that you found us.  Happy New Year

DENNIS W.
Tualatin, OR
12/25/2018
Peters Auto listens & cares. Makes you feel like family.
I’ve been going to Peters Auto for about 8 years now. It is so wonderful to have trust in someone who truly takes care of your concerns & your safety. Always professional & friendly. Always great to know that your car is good to go. Happy New Year 🎆
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 01/02/2019

Dennis,   Thank you so much for making time to leave us such a wonderful review.   We believe in taking care of our customers needs.   It's always great to get the feedback.  Happy New Year

RD
REMY D.
Silverton, OR
Dodge Neon
12/15/2018
Consistent excellent service
They get to know you, they get to know your car whatever you're driving. I'll never go anywhere else.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/17/2018

Remy,   Thank you so much for taking time to leave us this wonderful note.   We really appreciate you and always enjoy it when you come in. We know you carry precious cargo and want you to always feel safe on the road. We appreciate that you drive a long way to see us.  Thank you so much.  Merry Christmas and a very happy holiday's to You and Yours.

BP
BRENT P.
Dundee, OR
12/09/2018
Good recommendations. Great service including a ride to the office.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/10/2018

Brent,  Thank you for taking time to write us a review and let us know how we are doing.   We appreciate that your office is not too far from the shop.     It's just our way of doing great customer service.

SL
SUSAN L.
Beaverton, OR
12/05/2018
GREAT!
At my age, Customer Service is KEY for me. Despite the fact that I basically knew the people I would be bringing my car to for the first time....you did not disappoint. I'm thrilled to know that I will be treated with respect and MY car will be taken care of expertly. I will have no worries while driving this 13 year old car...something that could weigh on anyone's mind. Knowing I have a place to go and hear exactly what needs to be done and knowing that it will be done correctly makes my car issues non-existent!

Thank you!

Susan
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/05/2018

Susan,  Thank you very much for making time to let us know that we did a great job for you.  We really try to give all our customers piece of mind, Doing a thorough inspection and out line what needs to be done now as well and projecting future repairs and maintenance gives you options.  We remember that we work for you and want to keep the car maintained to your expectations.    Thanks again

Mcminnville, OR
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/03/2018
MINI Cooper Clubman Service and Tuneup
I recently moved from dealership maintaining my MINI to Peter's, and haven't looked back. I was due for routine service and tune up. Online scheduling was a breeze, dropped it off on schedule and was given a lift to and from work. Everything was done on schedule, and came in under expectations. The car is running literally better than it ever has. The team at Peter's is first rate, truly care about taking care of their customers and maintaining their customer's cars for the long run.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for making the time to leave us feedback.  We do our best to build lifetime partnerships with our customers, We service all makes and models for your convenience. We appreciate that you brought your MINI in for service and it's never a hassle to offer a loaner car (currently on 15.00 per day) or shuttle to the office or home (locally)

RONALD M.
Portland, OR
Volvo V40
11/30/2018
Outstanding
I finally found a shop that lets me feel right......Thank you
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks Ronald,  We appreciate the feedback.

KG
KEN G.
11/27/2018
Once again Peter's Goes Above and Beyond!
I just wanted to once again thank the team at Peter' Auto Works for taking care of my son's Volvo XC90. As he was driving home for Thanksgiving break form Spokane on Tuesday, he noticed a noise in the front end his 2006 XC90. I didn't want the car driven back to school without it being checked so I emailed Patrick at Peter's. I knew it was a long shot of getting the car seen, but not only did they allow us to bring it in, they diagnosed a worn front axle and were able to replace it prior to closing for the holiday break.

This is the type of service that makes me come back time and time again to have this team service our Volvo's.

Thanks Again! Ken G
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/27/2018

Ken,  Thanks for being such a great customer.   We know that you can't plan for emergencies.  We do our best to accommodate when we can and I am glad that things worked out as well as they did this time around.  It could have been a much bigger deal had the bearing seized up.  Glad it happened when your son was arriving in Portland and not 200  miles out of Spokane in the middle of nowhere.  We appreciate your wonderful review.

PB
Peter B.
Tigard, OR
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the business performed the work efficiently. He really likes that they always advise him on what work needs to be done now and what can wait.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/30/2018

Peter, Thank you for the nice review.  It's great customers like you that take time to leave us feedback that helps us grow.  We always try to be mindful of "what the customer comes in for" but we also want to give information on anything else we see so we can help you prioritize repairs and help keep our vehicle running for a very long time.

KC
KELLY C.
Sherwood, OR
Nissan Quest
11/23/2018
The time they take to explain their services.
I started by looking for a used car to buy and ended up servicing my car. Not sure how much life mine has, but it has given me more time to find the right used volvo I'm looking for. Who does that? Not the dealership that recommended spending over $6000. I think I will be a long time customer of Peter's and so will my family.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/27/2018

Kelly,  We are so glad you found your way to Peters Auto.   Glad to be of service, We believe that long term customers are earned with honesty and integrity.   We remember that we are here to serve you.   Thanks again.