Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5rating 3.5000025rating 3.5000025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

PB
Peter B.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the work was good at the business, they were efficient, the diagnosing was accurate and they did not try to oversell him.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/13/2018

Peter,  Thank you for taking time to give us feedback after your service.  We appreciate the feedback.

John B.
Beavercreek, OR
08/06/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was good. He was very happy with the work.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you John,  I appreciate the positive feedback.  I am just getting back from vacation and was hoping to follow up with you by phone in the next day or two.   Please feel free to give me a call when you have a minute.  I want to make sure we have you covered.

MT
Michel T.
Volvo XC70
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Michel said they did a great job with her vehicle.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/09/2018

Michel, Thank you so much for the feedback.

Diane W.
Horace, ND
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Diane said the facility was clean, organized, and the service was fantastic.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/09/2018

Diane,  Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your taking time to let us know how we are doing.

RAMONA B.
07/25/2018
Quick, friendly service.
Service reps are knowledgeable & excellent @ explaining service needs. Service quotes & updates are very much appreciated.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/09/2018

Romona,  Thank you for the feedback.   Sorry it took so long to respond.  I was on vacation.

CAITLIN C.
Mcminnville, OR
07/20/2018
Outstanding, Excellent Customer Support
My latest experience with Peter’s: The alternator in my beloved XC-90 went kaput at the Corbett curve on I-5 in early morning traffic. Managed to safely exit freeway but car dead and it was imperative that my passenger was dropped for an time- sensitive appointment and I had no means to do so. I called, Lisa and Lewis were there,within 10 minutes. They gave me the loan of their car and told me to call when I’d reached my destination and they had my car back at Peter’s. Within the hour I had dropped off my passenger (only 20 min late!), gotten the estimate (which was off by only $1 from actual bill!) and knew when car would be done. Amazing people! Saved my bacon.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/23/2018

Caitlin, I will be sure to share you wonderful review with Lisa and Lewis and the rest of our team.  I always appreciate hearing how our staff has gone the extra mile to take care of one of our amazing clients.  We believe in good old fashion values.  Take care of the customer and they will be your customer for life.   I must say we have the best customer/clients/friends in the world.   Thank you so much for the wonderful note.

PG
Peter G.
Volvo XC70
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Peter said his overall experience was fine. They are excellent. They were attentive to his situation, thorough, and sensitive to his budget. The work was explained. They made known what needed to be done and what could wait.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you Peter.  Our goal is to be attentive to your concerns and to offer options whenever we service your vehicle.  We believe is giving a thorough overview of the vehicle needs. But to remember we work for you and what works for your budget.   Thank you for the feedback.

ES
ED S.
Volvo S70
07/18/2018
Owner
They do great work to keep my Volvo on the road!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks Ed, We always appreciate your kind words.

DA
Dan A.
Cadillac Escalade
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he has been bringing his vehicle into the business for years and he is always satisfied with the service.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Dan,  We really value our long time customers.  It's a great partnership.  We appreciate you taking the time to give us the feedback.

Debbie C.
Tualatin, OR
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the service was excellent.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Debbie, We value your feedback.  Our goal is to provide world class service.

JN
Jerry N.
Welches, OR
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was good and they did a very nice job.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/13/2018

Jerry,  Thank you so much for the feedback. It's always good to see you.

CU
Carrie U.
Volvo V70
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Grace. She said the staff have been really helpful, they are super friendly, honest, and do good work.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/07/2018

Grace, Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review.   You and your whole family are great to work with.  We really appreciate you as a customer.

EC
Elle C.
Volvo XC60
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elle's husband. He said overall, it was a pleasant experience.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/24/2018

Elle and Scott,  Thank you for the feedback.  We always appreciate when you take time to let us know you had a pleasant experience.   Our goal is always to offer a great customer experience and get the vehicle fixed right the first time.

Allen B.
Ford Excursion
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Allen said he had to pay for important information on his vehicle.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/24/2018

Allen,  We hope that the Ford Garage took care of the items we found during the diagnosis-inspection.  We do hope the vehicle is back to 100% and want to say thanks for serving the community as a fire fighter.  Peters Auto Works appreciates the many men and women that service all over.

PB
Peter B.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Peter said this business exceeded all of his expectations.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/21/2018

Peter,   Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

ED
Elaine D.
Volvo 760
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Elaine said she has used this business for 28 years. The service was very good.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/16/2018

Thanks Elaine, We are really glad you have been coming here for so many years.

WM
Great people & service
Thank
Wil Mercer
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/04/2018

Wil,  Thank you so much for the feedback.  We believe in taking care of our customers.

JODIE W.
Wilsonville, OR
Volvo V50
04/26/2018
Peters Auto Worka
Great service and communication. Fair prices. Would recommend them!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you Jodie,  We value your input. We appreciate that you have great things to say about Peters Auto works.

BK
Barbara K.
Hillsboro, OR
Volvo V70
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said, this business is very good at what they do. She said she got a complete print out of what service they did to her vehicle and they are so courteous.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/04/2018

Barbara and Kaz,  We appreciate you both so much.   Thank you for the many years you have trusted us with your vehicles.  We deeply appreciate you both

GR
GERRITT R.
Tualatin, OR
Volvo XC60
04/23/2018
Friendly, efficient, competent
I have been taking my Volvo's to Peter's for over 3 decades - 244's, XC-70's, XC-60's. First with Peter, then with Brian, and now with Patrick and Lewis. They explain things, provide shuttle rides, describe problems, and are friendly and personable. They fix things well and if they mess up, they cover it. But sometimes I think Lisa's dog really runs the place.....:-)
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2018

Gerritt,  Don't kid yourself.  Lisa's dog Kara "Princess Kara" is the center of attention around here.  Customers always ask "Where is my doggy?" when she isn't here.    We do appreciate that Peters Auto Works the company and the friendly staff have earned your trust for more than 30 years now. We believe it's a real partnership.