Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5rating 3.5000025rating 3.5000025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

BP
BRENT P.
Dundee, OR
12/09/2018
Good recommendations. Great service including a ride to the office.

SL
SUSAN L.
12/05/2018
GREAT!
At my age, Customer Service is KEY for me. Despite the fact that I basically knew the people I would be bringing my car to for the first time....you did not disappoint. I'm thrilled to know that I will be treated with respect and MY car will be taken care of expertly. I will have no worries while driving this 13 year old car...something that could weigh on anyone's mind. Knowing I have a place to go and hear exactly what needs to be done and knowing that it will be done correctly makes my car issues non-existent!

Thank you!

Susan
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/05/2018

Susan,  Thank you very much for making time to let us know that we did a great job for you.  We really try to give all our customers piece of mind, Doing a thorough inspection and out line what needs to be done now as well and projecting future repairs and maintenance gives you options.  We remember that we work for you and want to keep the car maintained to your expectations.    Thanks again

Mcminnville, OR
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/03/2018
MINI Cooper Clubman Service and Tuneup
I recently moved from dealership maintaining my MINI to Peter's, and haven't looked back. I was due for routine service and tune up. Online scheduling was a breeze, dropped it off on schedule and was given a lift to and from work. Everything was done on schedule, and came in under expectations. The car is running literally better than it ever has. The team at Peter's is first rate, truly care about taking care of their customers and maintaining their customer's cars for the long run.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for making the time to leave us feedback.  We do our best to build lifetime partnerships with our customers, We service all makes and models for your convenience. We appreciate that you brought your MINI in for service and it's never a hassle to offer a loaner car (currently on 15.00 per day) or shuttle to the office or home (locally)

RONALD M.
Portland, OR
Volvo V40
11/30/2018
Outstanding
I finally found a shop that lets me feel right......Thank you
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks Ronald,  We appreciate the feedback.

KG
KEN G.
Volvo XC90
11/27/2018
Once again Peter's Goes Above and Beyond!
I just wanted to once again thank the team at Peter' Auto Works for taking care of my son's Volvo XC90. As he was driving home for Thanksgiving break form Spokane on Tuesday, he noticed a noise in the front end his 2006 XC90. I didn't want the car driven back to school without it being checked so I emailed Patrick at Peter's. I knew it was a long shot of getting the car seen, but not only did they allow us to bring it in, they diagnosed a worn front axle and were able to replace it prior to closing for the holiday break.

This is the type of service that makes me come back time and time again to have this team service our Volvo's.

Thanks Again! Ken G
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/27/2018

Ken,  Thanks for being such a great customer.   We know that you can't plan for emergencies.  We do our best to accommodate when we can and I am glad that things worked out as well as they did this time around.  It could have been a much bigger deal had the bearing seized up.  Glad it happened when your son was arriving in Portland and not 200  miles out of Spokane in the middle of nowhere.  We appreciate your wonderful review.

PB
Peter B.
Tigard, OR
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the business performed the work efficiently. He really likes that they always advise him on what work needs to be done now and what can wait.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/30/2018

Peter, Thank you for the nice review.  It's great customers like you that take time to leave us feedback that helps us grow.  We always try to be mindful of "what the customer comes in for" but we also want to give information on anything else we see so we can help you prioritize repairs and help keep our vehicle running for a very long time.

KC
KELLY C.
Sherwood, OR
Nissan Quest
11/23/2018
The time they take to explain their services.
I started by looking for a used car to buy and ended up servicing my car. Not sure how much life mine has, but it has given me more time to find the right used volvo I'm looking for. Who does that? Not the dealership that recommended spending over $6000. I think I will be a long time customer of Peter's and so will my family.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/27/2018

Kelly,  We are so glad you found your way to Peters Auto.   Glad to be of service, We believe that long term customers are earned with honesty and integrity.   We remember that we are here to serve you.   Thanks again.

JE
JAN'L E.
Wilsonville, OR
11/18/2018
Great experience.
Very friendly and kept me informed throughout the repair process. I was pleased with the work and timely repair.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/20/2018

Jan'l, Thanks for coming to see us and we appreciate you wonderful feedback.

Happy holiday's

JIM R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/16/2018
Very Trustworthy
I called around to a number of places as I had no idea what was wrong with the headlight of my Mercedes. I took to one shop and they diagnosed a full assembly replacement, costing over $1500. Wanting a second opinion, I called Peters as I used to have a Volvo. I initially talked with Lisa and she was very helpful and explained their process. I brought it in, was diagnosed as a part within the assembly and fixing it would be less than half of the first quote I received! Everybody I have dealt with here has been great and very trustworthy.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/20/2018

Jim,  Thank you very much for coming in to see us. I am always pleased to hear that our team is taking good care of your vehicle needs and your getting great customer service.   Some shops take a quick and easy approach to repair.   just replace everything "That should fix it" but we believe in diagnosis and actual repair.   Do what is needed and give the customers the choice.   Your feedback is appreciated, I will share it with the team.   Happy holiday's.

BILL S.
Acura RDX
11/06/2018
Refreshing!
Wow and Thank you. With little reason for optimism, and out of desperation, I called Peter's with ZERO notice to them, to see if they could fix a new mechanical issue on my 2009 Acura (with the issue being a safety hazard for my 2 and 4 year old daughters).
From my initial phone interaction, through arriving and immediately being warmly welcomed, to having my daughter offerend a surprise treat by the staff, to my car being fixed in roughly 30 minutes, and the eye-openingly-LOW price quote, I was thoroughly and genuinely impressed.
I truly haven't experienced ACTUAL real customer service like this in a long time. Well done Peter's!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/12/2018

Good morning Bill,  Thank you so much for taking time to leave such a wonderful note about your experience at Peters Auto Works.  I will share you wonderful note with the team, I am pleased that we were able to get you in quickly and it was an easy fix. Your families safety is our priority.   Thanks again for finding your way to our shop.

KD
KIRSTEN D.
Lake Oswego, OR
Volvo S70
11/03/2018
Great service - very attentive to my questions and keeping me updated
I appreciate the increased communication as to the status of my car when it's in for repair. Service has always been top notch.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/05/2018

Kirsten,   Thanks so much for the feedback.  Lisa, Lewis, Patsy and the rest of our team strive to make the repair/maintenance process smooth.  It's always nice to hear that feedback from our customers.

BP
Becky P.
11/01/2018
What a find!!!
I was referred to Peter's for getting my car up to DEQ standards. I was very nervous about going to a place I had never been. As a single woman, I've had terrible experiences in the past with being treated poorly and being overcharged by other auto repair shops. Peter's staff was amazing. Courteous, helpful, honest and even gave me a ride home!
I've found my forever auto works shop!!!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/05/2018

Becky,  Thank you so much for this heart felt review.   We think all our customers are amazing.  We do our best at Peters Auto Works to listen to your needs and address those.  On behalf of honest auto shops everywhere I want to apologize that you have been treated poorly in the past by other shops.  We make it a point to remember that we work for You.  We will take the time to explain things to your satisfaction.   Thanks for being a customer for life.

SA
SHARON A.
Eugene, OR
Volvo V70
10/28/2018
The best!
I will only take my Volvo to Peter’s Auyo Works. I live 1 hour and 40 minutes away, and I don’t hesitate for a moment driving up to have my car serviced here. They are the best. From scheduled maintenance servicing to any unexpected problem that may come up with my car, they always send me on my way with complete confidence. I appreciate these folks so much!!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/05/2018

Sharon,  It is always the highest compliment when a customer says the drive from almost 2 hours away to come to our shop.  We do our best to take great care of everyone that comes to see us.  We really appreciate you taking time to share your feedback with others.  We look forward to being your maintenance and repair shop for life.

Tigard, OR
10/28/2018
Location and Competency
Peter's knows Volvos. It's great to go to a shop that understands the car and will make recommendations that go beyond the maintenance checklist provided by the manufacturer for you to consider. It doesn't hurt that I can walk there from my house.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/05/2018

Your feedback is always appreciated.  We like that some of our customers are "Local" and can walk home to to work.  We never mind a courtesy shuttle "When available" if you don't feel like walking.

KAREN S.
Aurora, OR
Volvo C30
10/26/2018
Reliable, trustworthy, explain what they’re doing
Patrick is always eager to explain what they did to my Volvo and why- even using the parts and explaining how they work and when they’re ready for replacement. He’s careful to mention pricing and tell me my options if I’m not ready to pay for a needed maintenance, but can at the next visit. Staff is friendly and careful with my car. I feel very well taken care of!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/05/2018

Karen,  Thank you so much for the thoughtful review.  We believe that taking time to explain repair options creates a win/win for our customers and us.  Making the repair process a better overall experience.  Having some insight into what's going on with your vehicle often gives the owner more confidence to keep the cars we love going strong for years to come.

RA
ROBERT A.
Lake Oswego, OR
Volvo XC70
10/18/2018
Prompt, Friendly Service
Thank you for your prompt on-the-spot light bulb service this week.
Thank you, Patrick, for suggesting that I request reimbursement from Kaady Car Wash for damage, something that I might not have thought. When presented with the bill, they agreed to fully cover the repair cost.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/18/2018

Bob,  Thanks for being a great customer.   So happy that we could help.   Good job Kaady Car Wash for taking care of the customer.  Good business all around.

ADEL M.
Aloha, OR
10/16/2018
Friendly and professional
I recommend this shop. They are very friendly and knowledgebale. Family owned and operated makes it more trust worthy in my opinion. Thank you Peters Auto Works
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/18/2018

Adel,  Thank you so much for leaving us a great review.

TW
TERRY W.
Damascus, OR
Volvo V70
10/11/2018
Everything is always done to prefection. No worries with Dr. Tom at the helm.
Thank you for all everyone does for me and The Princess. See you soon! Terry Watson
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/12/2018

Terry,  We always enjoy seeing You and The Princess.  We really appreciate your wonderful feedback.

DAVE B.
Hillsboro, OR
10/11/2018
Our 4th car now for 5 STAR service at Peter’s Auto Works
Over many years now we have “always” had 5 “STAR” service on our vehicles. The staff are professional, and thoroughly explain the work done to help us continue to have enjoyable and safe driving experience. Peter’s is the best service in the Portland metro area!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/11/2018

Dave,  Thank you so much for taking time to leave us such a wonderful review.   We always appreciate positive feedback.  Your family has been coming to Peters for a good long while, You family to us.  We appreciate that you put your trust in us.  Happy and safe travels always.

Volvo S80
10/10/2018
Fantastic, efficient service!
Super nice team!
Could drop off my car for a trunk latch issue first thing in the morning and got it solved quickly for a minimal fee. They were able to fixit without expensive latch replacement.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for the kind words.   We try to address issues with the best outcome for the customer every time.  We are really glad when it's something simple.