Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5rating 3.5000025rating 3.5000025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

KA
KELLY A.
Sherwood, OR
Volvo S80
11/26/2019
Peter's AWLAYS goes above and beyond to make me feel valued as a customer!
You can TRUST this shop! They always take the time to make sure I understand the estimate thoroughly, and after the repair/maintenance is done, they always explain what they did and make me feel so comfortable in leaving my car with them. Peace of mind on the road is so valuable, and I know they'll always take care of me! Thanks, Peter's for being so OUTSTANDING!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for the feedback Kelly. We want all our customers to understand what is going on with their vehicle. We also want them to understand what we did and we are happy to show you the old parts when we are done so you have a better understanding of what was done.

JUDY D.
Volvo XC70
11/22/2019
Steady staff! They take the time to know me when I call or drive-in.
We so appreciate Louis' steady care and helpfulness.
We so appreciate Tom who always fixes our Volvo stuff and be personable in the first place.
Lisa is so knowledgeable and shares her point of view about looking at the long picture ... highly great!.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/25/2019

Judy we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

RANDY G.
Beaverton, OR
Kia Sedona
11/15/2019
Expertise/Professionalism/Friendliness
As usual Lewis was very helpful, professional, and friendly. I am glad I have found someone I completely trust to work on my car.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/18/2019

Randy, Thank you for trusting us with you vehicle. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

PW
PETER W.
Volvo XC90
11/15/2019
VOLVO PEOPLE!
Lewis and staff are Volvo people. The man who diagnosed my car problem has been wearing Volvo blue for over 40 years. He took a ride with me and knew exactly the problem. Fixing the problem is expensive but doing it right the first time is the best.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/18/2019

Peter, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle.

KT
KRISTINA T.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
11/01/2019
Honest Evaluation of a Car
When I was recommended to Peter's Auto Works, I was in the market for an over all inspection to see what I needed to do to fix an engine light and get ready for winter in Oregon, having just had my car transported cross-country. What I ended up with was an oil-change, a good evaluation and honest maintenance feedback. They really treated my like family, rather than a dollar. Being new to Oregon, I am so grateful to find the honesty and kindness I found here. Thank you for that.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 11/04/2019

Kristina, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life schedule to let us know how we are doing. We want all of our customers to feel like family and not just a dollar. It is important to us that we are transparent with the work being done on your vehicle and that you know we make every effort to keep you informed of what is needed immediately and what may be needed in the future so you can prepare.

CJ
Cleo J.
Volvo S60
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Cleo said her vehicle runs wonderfully and she is happy with the service.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Cleo for letting us know how we are doing. We greatly appreciate the feedback.

CHESTER B.
Volvo V50
10/23/2019
Always thorough
Peter’s always goes through my car and finds everything. They give me items to watch and let us know what’s needed
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Chester. We appreciate the feedback. We will always let you know everything that is going on with your vehicle. We always prioritize it so you know what is due now and what is coming up.

EM
Evelyn M.
Volvo V40
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Evelyn said the customer service was great. This business never takes advantage of the customer and only repairs what needs to be fixed. This was a great experience for her and she loves them.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for the feedback Evelyn. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

JANIE P.
Vancouver, WA
Volvo XC70
10/19/2019
I appreciate the good service and only wish you were closer to Vancouver!
Lewis Hess engenders trust as a result of his thoroughness and honesty.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the feedback Janie. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

BK
Bob K.
Vancouver, WA
Volvo S40
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the business mis-diagnosed his problem. He said he was not told he had a bad water pump and they told him there was a problem with the manifold gasket, which was wrong.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 10/22/2019

Bob, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that we did not diagnose your car correctly. Unfortunately, as humans we sometimes make mistakes.  We try hard not to let that happen and do our best to learn from them and correct them when allowed. We honestly thought it was the manifold by the noise it was making. We wish you would have reached out so we could have taken care of the issue properly. We have made attempts to call you and talk to you, but have not heard back. Again we are sorry.

DAVE C.
Mcminnville, OR
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/22/2019
Excellent service and quality of work
I started bringing my 2010 Mini Clubman to Peter's a couple of years ago, and have never looked back. They know their stuff, and service both our Volvo and the Mini. I can't say enough positive about everyone there but suffice to say, they are polite, very knowledgeable, incredibly helpful with rides or loaners, always bend over backwards to get the work done on schedule and there are never any issues. They are on it!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you Dave. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We always strive to do our best and get your car back to you as soon as we can. We want to make it as easy as possible for your to get your car serviced.

GG
GIL G.
Volvo XC90
09/21/2019
Don’t take your car to Fisher Volvo. Come to Pete’s
I highly recommend Petes auto. Lewis the mechanic figured out a solution for my Volvo xc90.. it worked out at no cost to me, and save myself a a huge expense. I’m very grateful for Petes Auto and his great staff. Kindly Gil
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you Gil. We really appreciate the feedback. We are happy to help you save money anytime we can.

Salem, OR
Chevrolet El Camino
09/18/2019
Attention to detail
Peter's is a great place for all your auto needs!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you. We appreciate the feedback.

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Volvo S80
09/16/2019
Great service with a smile!
The service here is always great! They were able to fix my son’s car quickly and even gave me a loaner for the day. They are always so friendly and nice.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback Elizabeth. We are always happy to help out.

Susan H.
Anacortes, WA
09/11/2019
Premium service from afar
We relocated to Anacortes Washington but still go back to Peters Autoworks. They have helped us so many times over the years including this week finding an obscure roof rack part. I could not recommend any other shop. They take of my sister’s daughters Honda too! Best ever!!!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Susan. We will help our customers out know matter where they are. We are always here for you.

JESSE L.
Newberg, OR
Volvo V70
09/10/2019
Honest and Considerate
This is a very honest and knowledgeable shop. Very good people, considerate of customer's well-being, incredibly kind, and very efficient.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Jesse. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

RICHARD W.
Tualatin, OR
09/06/2019
Continuing Excellent Support & Service
I can't say enough about the folks at Peters. They find a way to squeeze me in, get me a loaner car and get the job done. They're unfailingly polite and easy to work with, and above all they treat my family and I with honesty and respect. Thanks for being the place I like taking my vehicles.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback Richard. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

SARAH W.
Jaguar XK
09/05/2019
Friendly and efficient
I stopped in to ask about the DEQ Too service. The front staff was friendly and informative AND instead of just scheduling me, got my car right in. I know this doesn’t happen very often, but I lucked out!!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the feedback Sarah.

BD
BOB D.
Land Rover Discovery
09/02/2019
Good folks. Know what they are doing. They appreciate the work.
I have recommended them to others. All were pleased.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Bob. We appreciate the feedback.

RANDY G.
Beaverton, OR
Volvo S40
08/08/2019
Expertise/Professionalism/Friendliness
i appreciate the thoroughness of the inspection on my Volvo. I now know everything that needs to be fixed. With Lewis' help i was able to prioritize the work and decide when it needs to be done. My discussions with Lewis also made it very clear to me that he really knows his stuff! This will be where I take my car for all repairs. I am confident everything will be fixed correctly.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 08/10/2019

Thank you for the feedback Randy. We want to make sure that you understand everything going on with your car. We also want you to know what should be done right away or what can wait.