Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5Overall Rating 3.5000025/5rating 3.5000025rating 3.5000025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

DA
Dan A.
Cadillac Escalade
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he has been bringing his vehicle into the business for years and he is always satisfied with the service.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Dan,  We really value our long time customers.  It's a great partnership.  We appreciate you taking the time to give us the feedback.

Debbie C.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said the service was excellent.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Debbie, We value your feedback.  Our goal is to provide world class service.

JN
Jerry N.
Welches, OR
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was good and they did a very nice job.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/13/2018

Jerry,  Thank you so much for the feedback. It's always good to see you.

CU
Carrie U.
Volvo V70
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Grace. She said the staff have been really helpful, they are super friendly, honest, and do good work.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/07/2018

Grace, Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review.   You and your whole family are great to work with.  We really appreciate you as a customer.

EC
Elle C.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Elle's husband. He said overall, it was a pleasant experience.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/24/2018

Elle and Scott,  Thank you for the feedback.  We always appreciate when you take time to let us know you had a pleasant experience.   Our goal is always to offer a great customer experience and get the vehicle fixed right the first time.

Allen B.
Ford Excursion
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Allen said he had to pay for important information on his vehicle.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/24/2018

Allen,  We hope that the Ford Garage took care of the items we found during the diagnosis-inspection.  We do hope the vehicle is back to 100% and want to say thanks for serving the community as a fire fighter.  Peters Auto Works appreciates the many men and women that service all over.

PB
Peter B.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Peter said this business exceeded all of his expectations.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/21/2018

Peter,   Thank you for taking time to leave us a review.

ED
Elaine D.
Volvo 760
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Elaine said she has used this business for 28 years. The service was very good.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/16/2018

Thanks Elaine, We are really glad you have been coming here for so many years.

WM
Great people & service
Thank
Wil Mercer
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/04/2018

Wil,  Thank you so much for the feedback.  We believe in taking care of our customers.

JODIE W.
Wilsonville, OR
Volvo V50
04/26/2018
Peters Auto Worka
Great service and communication. Fair prices. Would recommend them!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/04/2018

Thank you Jodie,  We value your input. We appreciate that you have great things to say about Peters Auto works.

BK
Barbara K.
Hillsboro, OR
Volvo V70
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said, this business is very good at what they do. She said she got a complete print out of what service they did to her vehicle and they are so courteous.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 05/04/2018

Barbara and Kaz,  We appreciate you both so much.   Thank you for the many years you have trusted us with your vehicles.  We deeply appreciate you both

GR
GERRITT R.
04/23/2018
Friendly, efficient, competent
I have been taking my Volvo's to Peter's for over 3 decades - 244's, XC-70's, XC-60's. First with Peter, then with Brian, and now with Patrick and Lewis. They explain things, provide shuttle rides, describe problems, and are friendly and personable. They fix things well and if they mess up, they cover it. But sometimes I think Lisa's dog really runs the place.....:-)
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2018

Gerritt,  Don't kid yourself.  Lisa's dog Kara "Princess Kara" is the center of attention around here.  Customers always ask "Where is my doggy?" when she isn't here.    We do appreciate that Peters Auto Works the company and the friendly staff have earned your trust for more than 30 years now. We believe it's a real partnership.

Anonymous avatar
Volvo C70
04/23/2018
Patrick was prompt at returning my call and was patient in explaining what was needed to service my Volvo C70. He was able to get my car in quickly and provide an inexpensive rental car for use while mine was out of commission. They were able to take care of all the repairs in 1 day. Based on estimates I found online, their charges were competitive and I appreciated their excellent customer service. The only reason that I did not give them 5 stars is that they are a little out of the way for me to get to (with respect to my residence) and they are not open on Saturdays which means I have to take time off of work to get my vehicle there and back.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for the feedback.   We will always do our best to provide great customer service.  We are glad you had a pleasent experience and we understand that we are well out of you way.  We really appreciate you coming all this way for service. Our goal is to get it right the first time. So you don't have to make extra trips.

SR
Surjit R.
Volvo XC90
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Surjit said the employees took her vehicle right in.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/18/2018

Thanks Surjit,   We appreciate your feedback.   Great customer service is what we strive for here at Peters Auto Works.

RD
REMY D.
Silverton, OR
Dodge Neon
04/12/2018
Always happy
As happy with the service on the Dodge as I was with my Volvo. Always friendly and helpful, wouldn't trust my vehicle at any other shop.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/17/2018

Remy,   Thank you for the kind words.   We have the best customers on the planet.  We work hard to earn your trust and our goal is to keep you safe and happy.  We will service whatever vehicle you drive.   While we love our Volvo's we know a lot of people drive other cars.  We take care of those cars also.   Thanks again    Your the best.

ME
MARILYS E.
Hillsboro, OR
Volvo XC70
04/11/2018
Owners Auto Site - LOVE THIS!!
Peter's Auto Works is great at educating people about how to best care for their vehicles. I have been so impressed with the honest, and transparent interactions we have had with this company. It's nice to have a mechanic that you feel you can trust, especially when it comes to maintaining our relationship to your car! This new to me feature of having access to your cars work history and general overview via the ownerautosite.com is an amazing tool! I couldn't be happier... Thank you all!
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/17/2018

Marilys   Thank you so much for the feedback.   We are always working to improve the way we provide service to our customers.  We are glad it's been helpful, We have an amazing team of service professionals here to help.  I will share your note with the team.   Thanks again

BG
BJORN G.
Sherwood, OR
04/07/2018
Emergency service
My Volvo suddenly started to run rough and the emergency light came on. I call Peter’s and was told to bring the car right in.They fixed the problem ahead of agreed to schedule and below estimated cost. This is not the first time I have gotten good service from them, but this surpassed my expectations.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/09/2018

Bjorn,  We always appreciate the feedback.   I believe we have the best team out there.   I will share your input with the team.  I know it will boost morale all around.   Thanks again

JO
JERRY O.
Beaverton, OR
Volvo C30
04/07/2018
Good, professional auto service
Had a very good experience having my Volvo serviced at Peter's. They even offer an inexpensive loaner car. I will likely make this my preferred auto service facility.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you Jerry,  We hope to continue to service your vehicle for many years to come.  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business for life.

SL
SUE L.
04/06/2018
Family run business. Very personable.
Great service. Always dependable.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/09/2018

Sue we very much appreciate that you have been coming to see us for regular service for a long time now.  Taking the time to leave us feedback is much appreciated.   You are the best.

HH
HEATHER H.
Volvo 850
04/06/2018
Outstanding service from people who care
We truly appreciate that you took the time to evaluate our car even though you could not replicate the experience we had and gave us tips about what to look for if it happens again -- and didn't charge us for your time! You showed us that you care about our safety, listened to our concerns, and will work your hardest to keep our cars running well. You have won us over and we are pleased to bring you our other, non-Volvo cars.
Patrick B. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 04/09/2018

Heather,  Thank you so much for making time to give us such wonderful feedback.   We always want to remember why we are here.  Great customer service.  We want your family to be as safe as our family.  We believe that by taking care of peoples needs and concerns you earn customers/friends for life.  We will read this at our company meeting.  It's such a great morale booster to hear this type of feedback.    Thanks again