Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5
Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

CLARITY S.
West Linn, OR
Volvo S90
07/30/2021
Superb service and always helpful advice.
The most important thing in a business relationship is trust. We trust our Volvos with Peter's completely and totally. Any issues with the cars are addressed and if something can wait, we are always given that option.

SN
SEAN N.
07/28/2021
Outstanding customer service!
This was my first visit, but I could tell this is a great business. They were busy, but made time to attend to my need. The office is clean and well organized; not overly plush. Proudly displayed are personal notes from satisfied customers. I felt very welcome here. Not like a number, but as a person. Respected.

AW
ANGIE W.
Banning, CA
Cadillac Escalade EXT
07/26/2021
I am treated like Family!!
Quality work, always on time. LISA IS THE BEST!!

SL
SUSAN L.
07/17/2021
Never disappointed!
Can't find any better mechanics to take care of your car. Can't find any better staff (family) to handle your concerns.
Have 100% faith in Peter's Auto Works!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you Susan. We appreciate the kind review.

DENNIS W.
Volvo S60
07/13/2021
Peter’s Auto Works is the best!
I have been a customer of Peter’s Auto Works for about 9 years now and I absolutely love it. Everyone is extremely friendly, courteous, helpful and timely . The shop is completely clean. Their loaner cars are great. Their work is incredibly professional and dependable. Every time I have major work done, it’s like driving away in a new car. Peter’s Auto Works is the best!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/13/2021

Dennis,We really appreciate the feedback.

RP
RICHARD P.
Wilsonville, OR
07/04/2021
Incredible
Needed emergency repair and was taken right in with a promise of overnight service. Mentioned a separate issue that required a body part assuming I would return at a later date for installation. Picked up vehicle the next day and low and behold the new part was already installed. I didn’t realize it until I asked when the new part would be in and was told it was all handled. The total $ for the repair was within the parameters of my repair quotation. I didn’t even realize that the body part and installation was included.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/06/2021

Richard,
Thank you for the great review. We always try and leave room for emergencies because they do happen.

BETTY B.
Volvo XC70
07/03/2021
Convenient, prompt service
Friendly, family-run business, prompt and dependable service, reasonable charges.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/06/2021

We appreciate the feedback Betty.

RICHARD W.
07/01/2021
Trust & Follow Up
The team at Peters does a tremendous job with all my cars. I appreciate their honesty and how they communicate to give me the choice about what needs to be done to keep my cars going.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 07/02/2021

Richard,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

MV
MICHAEL V.
Lake Oswego, OR
06/29/2021
My S80 is running great
I don't put a lot of miles on my 2007 Volvo S80 V8 with AWD, but love the car so bring it in every year for routine servicing. It's the best car I have ever owned, and they do a great job of keeping it running well. They have been able to find and fix any problems it has had. Not inexpensive to maintain, but well worth it. I hope they can keep it humming for many years to come, as V8's become rare, but are still really fun to drive.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/30/2021

Thank you for the feedback Michael. We are happy to help keep it on the road.

MA
MONTE A.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/26/2021
KNOWLEDGE & CARE
I am VERY choosy who works on my BABY! I have a 1973 Corvette. Have had others work on it that supposedly specialize in classic cars..They charged a LOT, and messed my car up a LOT! I was referred to Peters by a friend that does all my muffler work. I met Louis, and from the 1st meeting, I knew my Vette would be in good hands, and cared for..While he was waiting for parts he had it on a lift so nothing could happen to it..WHO DOES THAT?? A caring technician that understands.. I do not know how this car ran in 1973, but I would bet it runs as good or better in 2021!! We have 5 vehicles, snd Peters Auto Works Will now be the ONLY one that works on them..THANKS LOUIS & TEAM!!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/29/2021

Monte,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We greatly appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure working on the Vet. Thank you for giving us a chance to take care of it.

SE
SCOTT E.
Aloha, OR
Volvo S60
06/25/2021
Excellent Again
I keep coming back because they are always excellent.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you for the feedback Scott.

JANN W.
Oregon City, OR
Volvo V60
06/23/2021
Very professional
Helpful staff. Strong get it done attitude. Reasonable prices.
I'll be back.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/24/2021

Jann,
Thank you for the feedback, we greatly appreciate it.

GG
GIL G.
Portland, OR
Volvo XC90
06/22/2021
Family own and great service
Great service, honest service and great staff
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you for the feedback Gil.

EM
EVELYN M.
Portland, OR
Volvo V40
06/16/2021
Reliable, honest and efficient service. Friendly staff always ready to help.
Very friendly and listens well to stated repair and readily gives options to resolve issue. I will highly recommend them to everyone.
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/17/2021

Evelyn,
We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

RD
REMY D.
Hillsboro, OR
Volvo V70
06/15/2021
Always the best
They take care of everything from start to finish. Truly a family business, I've always felt welcome and appreciated no matter what I've done to my car this time!
Lewis H. from Peter's Auto Works responded on 06/16/2021

Thank you for the feedback Remy. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing.