Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DOUG S.
10/08/2019
Excelent Service
Im always happy to bring my truck to Brooks Automotive. They are very expierenced. Even when the job is challenging, they always make it right!
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

Doug- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BP
BEN P.
Mercury Milan
10/02/2019
Trusted advisor
As always Rob and the team always give me recommendations on the best way to move forward with car maintenance. That is way I keep going there.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

Ben- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BOB H.
Eugene, OR
Chevrolet Pickup
09/21/2019
Well done!
All work performed well and completed in a timely manner. Wonderful cooperation and communication with the shop. Thanks!
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 09/23/2019

Bob- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. If your ever in the area again and are in need of repair please feel free to give us a call.

MERV D.
09/20/2019
Routine Maintenance
Brought my car in for service. Needed to wait, so they got car in promptly, and finished it quickly. Very courteous staff.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 09/23/2019

Merv- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PH
PETER and VRLEAN H.
09/05/2019
You always give great service and fair prices.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

Peter- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. Hopefully things worked out well on the van. We look forward to working with you again.

SAM S.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
08/29/2019
Great service, fit us right in, very accommodating.
Thanks for your great service. Your willingness to answer curiosity questions is appreciated. The info/knowledge I gained will be helpful in the future. Thanks again for the fast efficient service you provide.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/29/2019

Sam- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. Were always willing to share information and educate our customers. Hope your trip was a success. We look forward to working with you again.

MEL C.
Gervais, OR
08/28/2019
Competent , friendly service
I have received quality service every since I started taking my vehicle to Brooks Automotive three year ago.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/28/2019

Mel- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Cynthia C.
08/23/2019
Honesty and Value
Rob saved me several hundred dollars compared to the brand name car dealership: first by actually checking what needed to be done and then doing it properly.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/26/2019

Cynthia- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We try to treat every customer the way we would like to be treated. We not ever going to sell you something you do not need. We will always go the extra mile for our customers.

JENNIFER S.
Nissan Armada
08/23/2019
Fast Service
Jeremy was friendly and didn’t try to up sell me. He listened to what I needed done and did it in a timely fashion. I will definitely go back!
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/23/2019

Jennifer- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

CYNTHIA C.
Toyota Prius v
08/22/2019
Save money and enjoy honesty
I saved unnecessary work recommended by a brand dealership and had needed work done well for considerably less. Plus Brooks replaced the cap the dealership either left off or loose enough that it was laying on the bottom plate.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/22/2019

Cynthia- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We will always go above and beyond for our customers. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

MARSHA H.
08/22/2019
Brooks
Great service and honest people. They do great work and won’t rip you off! Love taking my Jeep there because I know it will be done right.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/22/2019

Marsha- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

MELINDA W.
Volkswagen Jetta
08/17/2019
The owner
They are awsome and do awsome job love this place
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/19/2019

Melinda- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

EE
EUGENE E.
Aurora, OR
08/15/2019
Diseil engine repair was quick & reasonable charges and was able to pin point an on going issue
The .mechanic was able to pin point an ongoing issue of engine not starting and prices were reasonable. Quick & courteous very knowledgable
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/19/2019

Eugene- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

PB
PAUL B.
Clackamas, OR
Lincoln Continental
08/14/2019
Always great to deal with
Anytime me or my kides nead something done we know Brooks will treat us right and do a great job
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/14/2019

Paul - We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RK
RICK K.
Ram Pickup
08/09/2019
Rick
Great experience again!
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/12/2019

Rick- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

WC
WAYNE C.
08/07/2019
Trust doesn't come easy
My booster to my power steering and brake system went out well I was at Home Depot.
It is good to be able to call a reputable Shop and get trust worthy service . They didn't try to sell me a whole new system, just what I needed and got me back on the road quickly. Their prices are fare.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/09/2019

Wayne- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We will always offer a quality repair at an affordable price and will never sell you something you don't need. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Aurora, OR
08/06/2019
Good Experience
I walked on and was treated with respect and I mattered. They took time to explain and show me what the plan was. Thank you.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/06/2019

We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We will always treat our customers the way we would like to be treated. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

WC
WADE C.
Eagle River, AK
Chevrolet Forward Control
08/04/2019
They fit me in!!!
We had “one day” window to get our AC working on our motorhome and these men came through! They completed the work what I would call “quickly” and it worked all the way back to Alaska! Works great!
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 08/05/2019

Wade- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. Glad to hear your trip was a success and the AC is still going strong. If your ever in the area again and find yourself in need of service please feel free to call on us.

DT
DAVE T.
07/20/2019
Fast friendly great work great price
Had my 04 f350 in and out new injectors and fuel pump in and out running great will go back again and again
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Dave- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RF
Ron F.
Kingston, ID
Ford E450 Super Duty
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Raeanne. She said they were stranded on the freeway, and this business did a great job getting them going again. They were able to fit them in on short notice when other businesses couldn't, and they were very appreciative of the service.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 07/19/2019

Ron & Raenne- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. Hopefully the rest of your trip went according to plan. If your ever in the area again and in need of service please don't hesitate to call on us.