GMC Yukon
01/17/2020
These gentlemen helped me out at the very last second (Literally!) With courtesy and kindness
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 01/17/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you again.

01/05/2020
My car
The staff were helpful they went out of there way to fix my trunk! They were friendly and were reasonable in prices! I would recommend this shop to anyone! I heard of this shop through my mom! They helped her on many occasions!
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 01/06/2020

We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We always go the extra mile for our customers. We look forward to doing business with you again.

LJ
LYLE J.
Jeep Liberty
01/04/2020
Success Again
I have always had good luck with Brooks Automotive. They have always done a great job trouble shooting and resolving the issues that I brought my vehicles to them for. I have had 5or6 different manufactures and they have been able to resolve my complaints.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 01/06/2020

Lyle- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

KL
KRIS L.
Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2019
Oil change plus replace headlight lenses
Continue to be impressed with this shop - they listen, think for themselves & get it done timely & pleasantly.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 12/20/2019

Kris- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. Hopefully you can now see the road ahead. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

ALAN M.
INFINITI I35
12/18/2019
oil change and brake light replacement
this was a pleasant and efficient visit to get routine maintenance completed. It was also a very reasonable fee for the tasks completed
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 12/20/2019

Alan- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

RK
RICK K.
Ram Pickup
Good to deal with!
Always helpful and courteous. Great attitudes!
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 12/20/2019

Rick- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

AF
ADAM F.
Open, honest, and helpful
I'm really glad I found these guys. They are always friendly and eager to help. They take the time to listen and are quick to share their knowledge regarding issues with my vehicle. I will definitely call on them for all my mechanical needs. It's great to find a good mechanic.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 12/20/2019

Adam- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. Were always here with an open ear any time a question may arrise. We look forward to seeing you on ytour next visit.

AY
ALEX Y.
Lake Oswego, OR
Suzuki Vitara
12/07/2019
Brooks Automotive is great!
I've had my car worked fixed up at Brooks a few times now, and every time has been great. Good service and price and I've never had any issues with the work they've done. Definitely recommend!
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 12/09/2019

Alex- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We do our best to offer a quality repair at an affordable price. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

NN
NORMA N.
GMC Envoy
11/25/2019
I have found Brooks Automotive gives extremely good service with very straightforward knowledgeable guys!
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

Norma- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

JIM R.
Chevrolet HHR
11/20/2019
Customer service
Always enjoyable to do business with. Fair prices
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

Jim- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

KC
KIMBERLEE C.
11/16/2019
Quick, professional, and affordable. Can't recommend them enough!
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Kimberlee- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

TH
TIM H.
11/13/2019
outstanding people and servce
Friendly people with prompt service. I am confident in the service done on my vehicle Very thorough and let you know what the problem is and very reasonable costs. beats going to dealers by a long shot.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Tim- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your nect visit. Hope you have a successful trip.

TOM B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/03/2019
Clutch replacement
repairs completed in estimated time frame and very professional. thanks guys
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Tom- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. Hope that new clutch is treating you well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

STEPHAINE M.
Kent, WA
Ford Bronco
10/24/2019
The Best of the Best!!
I have not ever received such incredible customer service from an auto shop before. Honest, trustworthy, expert mechanics!! Brooks Automotive went above and beyond my highest expectations in every interaction we’ve had over the past 6 months. My 86 Bronco broke down in Brooks (I live in Seattle) and these people are so awesome that later I drove my other car all the way there for front end work, because there’s no auto shop that I trust more. They will not overcharge, they will not be condescending - they WILL treat you Respectfully, like you are their favorite customer. I can’t overstate how highly I recommend this place. 6/5 stars, truly.
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 11/18/2019

Stephanie- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. Hope that the bronco is treating you well. We look forward to seeing you the next time your passing through.

DOUG S.
10/08/2019
Excelent Service
Im always happy to bring my truck to Brooks Automotive. They are very expierenced. Even when the job is challenging, they always make it right!
Robert P. from Brooks Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

Doug- We would like to thank you for choosing us for your automotive repair needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.