Business Solutions

Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc.

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
NS
Nathan S.
05/17/2022
Nathan said it was unexpected and really nice that they offered him a rental vehicle while working on his radiator, they were able to get him in quicker than...

MJ
Mike J.
05/16/2022
Quick friendly service
Stopped in for 90,000 mile service for my 2012 Toyota Sienna. Was in and out in under an hour. Service included oil/filter change, tire rotation and...

05/13/2022
Quick oil change for a reasonable cost.
Everyone is always very friendly at this establishment

Jane B.
05/13/2022
Friendly knowledgeable and fast service. Called as soon as car was finished! Would recommend Pfefferle to everyone.

Mark W.
05/12/2022
I took my truck down for an oil change and tire rotation with some other problems
I asked them to check everything over since the vehicle is about 10 yrs old. They got back with me via telephone with their recommendations which I approved...