Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

KD
Kathy D.
01/26/2021
I have an older car and moved here from the Mason area. In the last 5/6 months, I needed to get service done to my car and have a couple of new tires put on due to damage. Chris was great getting me in and taking care of everything for me without a long wait time. This time they plugged my tire for me and changed my burned out tail light. Chris even updated my time on my dash for me. Now that is service !

RZ
Russty Z.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/23/2021
Close to home
friendly staff with the effience on customer relationship. Knowledge vehicle standards as regards to the owners usage in driving. Appreciate them more then a box unit such as other fast service stations.

AP
Angel P.
01/23/2021
Took my money
I had a bad experience yesterday I never had problems before. The lack of attention or multitask. I’m already going through a hardship and this has took me over. I was charged 792 dollars for a192 dollar Bill which overdrew my account. It was corrected but now I’m being told my funds won’t be available till Monday. I have other bills that I have to pay which will now be in late fee status due to this era. I’m very disappointed with my experience for that day.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 01/25/2021

Hi Angel, we are very sorry about the billing mixup.  If your bank won't take care of you, we will.  We have discussed this over the phone already, just let us know how it goes and how can we help.  Again, sorry for the mixup, but we will make sure it is righted, thanks!!

Keith/Narda M.
Chevrolet HHR
01/21/2021
HHR Repair
Thanks for your great work in repairing our Chevrolet HHR!

GH
George H.
Ram 1500 Classic
01/20/2021
Great as always

FA
Frank A.
01/19/2021
Service was great price was more than expected

Bill S.
01/18/2021
Long time customer
Been a customer since the beginning. Also get a honest evaluation & price. Work is always great & I can trust it.

TC
Tracey C.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/16/2021
This is the place to go
Very detailed, explained the different aspects of the tire and took the time to ask questions to ensure I was being quoted the tires I needed. Oil change service was as expected- GREAT. I will be using Pfefferle Auto for my future needs. Applause to the team that works there, all the way up to the President- Chris- and a specific shout-out to Chris Goff!

01/15/2021
Nice
Well done

01/14/2021
Thorough and Conscientious
I have found the employees at Pfefferle to be consistently professional, knowledgeable, and personable. They have serviced my vehicle for the past several years and are always willing to listen and offer advice.

FM
Frank M.
INFINITI QX60
01/12/2021
Frank Margello
I called with a request to get in and out quickly because we were leaving for Florida right away. They told me to come in and serviced my car almost immediately. They are a great group off people who are hell bent on helping their customers. I enjoy going there all the time!!!

Timothy M.
Cincinnati, OH
Honda Accord Coupe
01/10/2021
Always great.
As always, top notch service. They are the best. And, my next oil change is free, my punch card is full.

Proximity to my house
Friendly staff. Procedure was quick and efficient.

Quick
Quick and courteous.

LL
Lora L.
01/08/2021
People are friendly but little cost to much for a person line fixed income
Make it easier on people on fixed income like old people are younger people is on fixed-income