Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

04/23/2021
Great customer service.
They took me right away and I was in and out in no time. They were great, would definitely use them again.

ES
Emily S.
Washington, DC
Mazda CX-5
04/16/2021
Quick and Quality service
Quick and quality tire patch under 1 hour. We made an appointment online the evening before and had the tire fixed by 11 am the next day.

Luis M.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/15/2021
Very good service thank you
It was very nice to visit pfefferle tire &automotive service
The service is very good

Sharonda H.
Nissan Murano
04/14/2021
Overall experience of coming here to get work completed on my car has always been exceptional. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

EJ
Emily J.
Saturn VUE
04/09/2021
Kept in communication with me.
Andy did a great job of communicating what was going on with the car.

Rose H.
Chrysler 300
04/08/2021
Courteous, friendly, helpful, honest, experienced, efficient, clean and competitively priced.
Same as above.

Jeff/Maria S.
04/07/2021
Honesty, knowledgeable
Great company with great guys, honest upfront with what’s wrong with car

Dennis R.
Ford Fiesta
04/02/2021
Tire sensor broken
Thay fix my tire sensor problem.

Kelly M.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Kelly said the business was super efficient and was able to fix her vehicle in the matter of one hour,

BC
Bob C.
03/31/2021
Excellent Service Again
Really appreciated the prompt service and the phone call to let us know the car was ready.
Excellent all around.

Rick M.
03/31/2021
Not Usual Great Service I Have Come to Expect
I had scheduled my 2018 Chevy Impala Premier to have new Michelin tires installed. After picking up my vehicle and driving a short distance, I noticed severe tire noise and I could smell rubber burning. I immediately returned the vehicle to Pfefferle's and they discovered that they had installed the wrong size tire on my vehicle. To their credit, they did arrange a rental vehicle for me and will install slightly more expensive tires at the same price I paid. I just hope this is an anomaly and not a decline in the usually great service I have come to expect from Pfefferle's as a loyal customer of 25 years.

BC
Bob C.
Fairfield, OH
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
03/30/2021
Fast, complete, professional work. Very pleased.

GC
Gary C.
03/29/2021
Chris
Chris is a great example of how you treat your customer. Friendly alert and always helpful! Thanks Chris! 😀🇺🇸

Cindi M.
03/28/2021
NOT full of hot air!
Buying tires from Pfefferle Tire was easy! Competitive pricing, good selection of quality tires, and fast, friendly service.

PF
Paul F.
Hamilton, OH
03/27/2021
Plug & Go!
I got a huge nail/screw in my tire and stopped by Pfefferle to get repaired. Luckily it wasn't too crazy busy at the time and a car was just coming out of one of the garage bays. They were able to plug and fill my tire quickly and without much cost.
Thanks Pfefferle!