Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.3846154/5Overall Rating 2.3846154/5rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154

ES
Eduardo S.
Buick Enclave
11/15/2019
I am always pleased with service given at Pfefferle!

EB
Ed B.
Tire repair
It’s great to have a place that I know I can get quick reliable service

Mark/Sue L.
Nissan Pathfinder
Awesome as always!
We have been bringing our cars here for 22 years now! The service is excellent and they’ve called me by name for years and treat me like family! Steve as well as Chris and Andy have always been up front and honest regarding many of our car issues over the years! They bend over backwards to give excellent and reliable service, and to fit me into the schedule when problems arise! I personally won’t go anywhere else! I’ve recommended them to friends as well!

John H.
Hyundai ELANTRA
11/15/2019 Category: Service
John said the staff are nice, quick and do a good job. The prices are good. It was a good experience.

Rose H.
Chrysler 300
11/13/2019
Friendly & Efficient
Friendly and efficient service.
Feel I can trust them.
Convenient location.

Scott W.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/13/2019
Very reliable and trustworthy
The work that I get done at Pfefferle has always been the highest quality and a great value for the money that I spend there.

Daniel S.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said that the place was courteous and honest..

Kim M.
Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019
Great customer service! Excellent work in a timely manner!

LC
Lydia C.
11/07/2019
Great mechanics
The mechanics are the best in the area. My Husband and I have been customers for years and after he passed they have always been there for me. They really care for there customers.

Brittani/Ben B.
GMC Pickup
11/06/2019
Rude staff
Overpriced and bad customer service.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 11/06/2019

We are sorry that you feel this way please feel free to call and talk to Andy. We would like to make things right. 513-829-1900.

Ron C.
11/05/2019
new tires
As in the past it was a good service call. The people are very knowledgeable and I got good answers to my questions. I will be back to replace my struts.

Robert B.
Hyundai Elantra GT
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he feel the staff did an excellent job.

Danny D.
GMC Terrain
11/03/2019
Long time satisfied customer.
The service is top of the line. Always polite & informative. They give you the problem, tell you the cost before the repair and get your approval before the work is done. They back up all repairs without question.

GC
Glenn C.
West Chester, OH
Lincoln MKT
11/01/2019
Flat Tire
Losing air and discovering you have a flat tire is no fun. Fortunately the team at Pfefferle found the nail that had gone all the way through, fixed the tire, and sent me on my way. This team is all you need for your vehicle needs. 5 Stars to all.

Ron S.
Mercury Mariner
10/30/2019
Good service, rapid response, competitive pricing, very professional operation.

BRENDA B.
10/30/2019
Efficient
When I arrived yesterday to have my oil changed and tires rotated the technicians were hard at work. However, my presence was immediately acknowledged and I was given an approximate timeframe in which the work would be completed. True to his word, the technician completed the work, efficiently processed the transaction, and I picked up my car right outside the door.

Marty R.
10/27/2019
Always honest and fair
Pfefferle always provides a great timely service to my vehicles. They are honest and do great work.

AP
Andrew P.
Nissan Sentra
10/26/2019
great service
always a good time there they take good care of your auto needs and answer all your questions friendly staff

KA
Kellee A.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Kellee said she has been going there for some time and has no issues. She appreciates the rebate program and on line coupons that save money on oil changes.

GS
Gayle S.
Cincinnati, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
10/21/2019
Honesty
I know very little about cars so it is very important that I go to people I trust. I am always happy with the quality and low cost here.