Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.3846154/5Overall Rating 2.3846154/5rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154

FS
Frank/ALICE S.
Volkswagen Eos
06/19/2019
Super Service
Chris was very thorough in his diagnostic evaluation of my car. As a customer I feel like I am always treated with respect and they take the time to explain their work

06/19/2019
A/C Recharge
Excellent and fast service. They provided us with easy to understand recommendations for recurring A/C problem. This business keeps the customer first, as far as recommendations for repairs. They could have easily told us we need major A/C repair to make money, but they didn’t. I appreciate that from an automotive service facility.

Mike S.
Chrysler 300
06/18/2019
Honest service
My family has used Pfefferle Tire for years. We have always had great service. Steve Pfefferle is awesome and a very fair business man. He has taken care of our automotive needs many times. I consider him a friend. I always recommend Pfefferle tire to friends. My latest need was my car would not start. Pfefferle Tire evaluated the problem and fixed the problem within a few hours of the car arriving at the shop. For honest service you cannot go wrong with Pfefferle Tire & Automotive.

Kim M.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mackenzie. She said she liked the way they treated them and they were finished a lot quicker than she expected.

VS
VONDA S.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/15/2019
Great place!
I always bring my car here! I trust the work they do for me!

DO

GF
Greg F.
06/13/2019
Automotive mechanical knowledge.
Consistent knowledge & professionalism. I have never had to return after service or repair in over 20 years.

TJ
Tim J.
06/12/2019
Quick oil service
Took our van for its 120k oil service, staff was fast and friendly. I have used pffeferly for oil changes and other services since 2004 with no problems.

Lou B.
Happy Repeat Customer
The old Honda Civic is as good as new after today's work. In this morning, fixed and back on the road this afternoon. Fastest friendliest expert service anywhere. Thanks fellas!

David G.
Jeep Patriot
Auto repairs
Chris and his team are very trustworthy in their assessment of your vehicles problem and provide repair options at a competitive price.

Ron B.
Chevrolet HHR
Best Service !!!!!!!
Chris is a crook ! Just kidding because your courtesy and service will bring me back as a repeat customer. Thanks for asking and “ Thanks To Chris” he was very enjoyable!!!!!

KP
Karna P.
Cincinnati, OH
Chevrolet Colorado
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Karna said they did not wash his vehicle when they finished the service like other businesses do that provide auto servicing.

SP
Scott P.
Dodge Dakota
06/07/2019
As always, great service done in a timely manner. They are a pleasure to deal with.

GM
Greg M.
06/04/2019
The people
I have been coming here for about 20 years. Steve and his crew have always treated me with the up most respect. They understand my needs and only sell me what I absolutely need. Steve will honestly tell me what he would do if it was his car. Sometimes it's a must to fix it, and sometimes it's more economical to let it go.

JOHN W.
06/02/2019
?
I always feel like and my car are being taken care of.

EA

GREG W.
Cadillac SRX
05/29/2019
Great People ,l Great Service
Purchased tires 5,000 miles ago, Steve reminded me to return every 5,000 miles for free rotation to keep my new tires doing their best. I returned today and was in and out in 20 minutes - Excellent - Professional service - see you 5,000 miles.

05/28/2019
They always do a good job and they are wonderful at keeping the customer in the loop. No surprises when dealing with Pfefferle.

Jacqueline R.
Cincinnati, OH
Chrysler 300
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Jacqueline said that the service and work done is always good.

Jordan W.
Kia Optima
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said everyone was super friendly and made sure she was taken care of.