Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.3846154/5Overall Rating 2.3846154/5rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154

DT
DARRYL T.
02/22/2019
Quality people
They are the face of Fairfield, they make you feel like family. I couldn’t imagine doing business with anyone other than family.

TK
Tim K.
GMC Acadia
02/22/2019
Very friendly and professional. Andy and Chris go out of their way to provide excellent customer service.

RE
Richard E.
West Chester, OH
02/21/2019
Saved from a breakdown in the rain!
My tire was low on air so I stopped to have them fill it. He thought it was too low and that he better check it out. He found a small nail in it and fixed it. Then he let me know the valve stem was leaking as well. He fixed that and I didn't get stuck in the rain. Thanks!

Chad B.
02/21/2019
Great service!!!
Great experience and customer service!

Scott W.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/17/2019
Very reliable
I always receive great service and that keeps me coming back.

02/14/2019
Long-Time Customer
I am a long-time customer of Pfefferle whom i trust with all my cars. Over the years we have sent our kids' cars in for back-to-school inspections before they drove off to college. Now graduated, our daughter still relies on Steve to take care of her car. Steve recently replaced her battery as it was still under warrantee. We are glad he did because she soon got a job in Montana and needed to be there pronto.

Cincinnati, OH
02/13/2019
Very honest and fair

Jennifer B.
02/12/2019
Always helpful!
The staff is super friendly, and always do a great job explaining what needs to be done. They are efficient and informative.

Rick M.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/11/2019
I have been doing business with Steve and his crew at Pfefferle Tire & Auto for over twenty-five years. They have always been courteous, professional, extremely competent., and most importantly fair and honest. Whether a simple oil change or an engine overhaul I would definitely recommend Pfefferle for your auto repair needs .

Rex B.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Rex said they did a great job.

Jeff S.
02/07/2019
Honest great people and owners
Only company I trust for all my cars

Jim L.
Hamilton, OH
02/06/2019
mufler and cat coverter replacemrnt
I Had appointment ; to have exhaust system replaced. I arrived on time,and they started the work promptly. Job was finished in excellant time frame.The work was great--The garage area was neat and clean . IN fact everything was Great -Jim L.

Mark L.
Toyota Matrix
02/06/2019
Usual Excellent Service
Time for an oil change and the service was excellent as usual.

Barton B.
Ford Freestyle
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Barton said they were good.

Jeff K.
01/31/2019
Good, honest service
I didn’t have to wait very long for my oil change, on a very cold day when my baby was with me. The tech who checked me in was very friendly. They got me in, and kept me updated on their findings. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but my van does require full synthetic oil. Overall, great service!

JJ
Jackie J.
01/31/2019
Always There
No matter what the issue is with my car, the Pfefferle team is always there to take care of my needs. A great hometown business.

HH
Harold H.
Cincinnati, OH
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2019
taillight problem
i had a taillight problem and it was resolved in a short period of time. the tech was quick to locate the problem and advise me as to the cost. great job!!!!

AF
AMANDA F.
01/29/2019
Great quick service
Friendly staff, comfort place to wait, quick work on my Jeep and let me know about a recall I had no idea about.

GW
GREG W.
Cadillac SRX
01/25/2019
Great Honest Service
Andy called Michelin Tires due to my tires not performing well. He persuaded Michelin to give 55% pro rate in a new set of tires . The new tires were installed the same day. I very much appreciate Andy snd Steve for their advice and guidance through this matter. No question I will purchase all my tires from Pfefferle going forward. Thanks Guys

Hamilton, OH
01/22/2019
Tire purchase
Good price and efficient service