Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.3846154/5Overall Rating 2.3846154/5rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154

Ryan B.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/19/2018
Service, Staff & Crew
Needed a new alternator. Andy did a great job with call back(web enter) & also check Chevy to see if my car was under warranty. Happy & will be back in the future. Thanks Andy & your staff/crew!

Ryan B.

LL
Lisa L.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the service was quick, the pricing was fair and the staff was friendly.

Chevrolet Cruze
09/14/2018
Quick service
Service is quick and fast. Staff works as a team to get the job done.

WW
William W.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
William said they did a great job.

David M.
09/12/2018
Most resent oil change (09/11/2018)
Crew was very quick and attentive. I was offered waiting in the waiting room or my Truck, I picked my Truck so I got to see first hand how the crew worked. It was neat to watch how the bays turned into job site and how it resembled a bee hive. One on tire pressure another doing oil filter and draining oil below, another checking and filling the other fluids inspecting air filter and much more. Overall gave me a good feeling about the work being done. I was advised along the way of a few things like my Truck would take 8 quarts not 5 etc...

I would recommend this Quick Lube to any and all.

Oh yeah it only took about 15-20 minutes from the time I pulled in till the time I pulled out.

Great place and people.

Dave

LH
Lee H.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the mechanic did a great job and he will even do a little extra when he needs it.

Rick B.
Bushnell, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/03/2018
Coolant resovoir empty
Should of topped off coolant as I asked

MEGAN G.
08/30/2018
Short staffed but still did GREAT!
When I pulled in there were only 2 guys working with 3 cars ahead of me. I figured I'd be in for a long wait but the guys got me in & out in a surprisingly short time. You could tell they were short-staffed but they were still friendly & worked quickly!

KP
Ken P.
Buick Lucerne
08/25/2018
Foot prints a mess
Stop to have tires rotated. It was quick and easy. Got into the car and see oily footprints on the floor. Could not get it all cleaned. I have a picture to show you. Where do I send it. I'll take it to get cleaned, not sure if it will come out.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 08/27/2018

Ken I'm sorry that happened. If you could bring it to 479 Nilles so that I can take a look at it and see what I can do for you. I would greatly appericiate it.

Brian S.
Chrysler 300
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business did a good job.

EC
Elizabeth C.
08/18/2018
Great Service Always Reliable
I had taken my previous car to Pfefferle for years but finally had to move on to new car. Of course while the new car was under warranty I took it to the dealership. Sure enough about 6 months after the warranty was out I had an issue with the the suspension caused by a road hazard and needed to find someone to repair quickly and for a fair price (since I'm still making outrageous payments) so I took it to Pfefferle without a second thought because that's who had been taking care of me for years. They had the work done by the next day. kept me updated on progress and honored my discount coupon.

David G.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
David said that every time he goes to the place he gets great service.

Kathy B.
Cleves, OH
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said the business listens to her, but she said she would not recommend any business that she cannot watch what they are doing.

Mike G.
Middletown, OH
Lincoln Mark LT
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they did a great job. His mother is taking her vehicle there today.

HP
Heidi P.
08/11/2018
I wish they would provide free tire rotation with the oil change every so often
I know they will rotate your tires, but I think they charge you. Most places will throw in the tire rotation for free every once in awhile I like this service because it's generally very quick when you have other things to do and they let you sit in your car and watch them as they change the oil. Another perk is the stamp card they give you. It's great when you get a free fifty dollar oil change. A lot of places don't have that.

FL
Frank L.
Nissan Sentra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Frank said they do a good job and the work is performed right. They're honest and keep the business clean. They do not try to shank their customers, and there's no pressure. This business has been used for all of his oil changes since purchasing the vehicle in 2013 except one. He had moved to another area and tried another business. They left his vehicle dirty and oil was dripping in has driveway. Now, he has started using this business again. He is very pleased.

NR
Nathan R.
Lebanon, OH
Ford Fiesta
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said the customer service was very good and they were very helpful.

Joshua W.
Cincinnati, OH
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said the business was quick. They had good pricing.

HG
Harry G.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Harry said he likes the service and recommends them to everyone.

Bill B.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business's service was good and everybody was nice.