Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.3846154/5Overall Rating 2.3846154/5rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154

Matthew B.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said he has been going to this business for 10 years.

AR
Anna R.
FIAT 500
11/10/2018
Always the best!
I would never go anywhere else for car repairs unless they couldn't do it! I trust them implicitly. Being a woman, places like this think they can take advantage, not these guys. I believe they treat everyone like family.

Dalonda M.
Saturn Outlook
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Dalonda said they are very helpful and fixed her vehicle quickly. She stated they got her a rental vehicle when it took longer then expected.

Randy W.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the employees were friendly. They provided good service. The work was done at a reasonable price.

MK
Merle K.
Hamilton, OH
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Merle said he has dealt with the business for years and he would recommend them to others.

KN
Kyle N.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kyle. He said it was good service and they were friendly and quick.

RP
Ron P.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ron said that the place did a good job.

Charles B.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
10/29/2018
I needed an oil change and I had used their service in the past, with my other car.
So i decided to use them to service this car. They were friendly, fast, and reasonable in price.That is what I needed!

Charlie B.

Ryan H.
Chevrolet Traverse
10/27/2018
Oil Change
All employees were friendly and knowledgeable. They did great work and stayed true to their stated timeline. I wil definitely come here again!

PR
Patrice R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Over all
Very friendly and made me feel welcomed.

SI
SUSAN I.
10/24/2018
These guys are the best!
I went in for an oil change and to have one of my headlights replaced or repaired. I'd recently had some trouble with my battery and had been advised by a friend who gave me a "jump" that the battery posts were a mess making it difficult to accomplish the jump. I mentioned that when I went in and after testing the battery and looking at the situation, they recommended I get a new battery. I trust what they tell me. They were able to do that and then some and in less than an hour I was on my way. I am always confident of the work they do, and feel like I'm in good hands.

BW
Betty W.
Poor Customer Service
Very poor customer service, unprofessional and plain Rude, I was calling for a 75yr old client and I didn't have the engine size and the response "Well without that I can't help you" and hung up on me.
We will drive past them today when I getting the car repaired.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 10/25/2018

Whenever giving and an estimate we need to have the the exact vehicle specs. With your vehicle there were 4 different engine sizes. You wanted an exact estimate so all we asked is for you to find out and tell us the exact engine that is in your vehicle. This way we are not chasing our tails to give you 4 different estimates. And we never did hang up on you. So if you would like an exact estimate we will need the exact engine size and we will be more than happy to assist you. If you have any questions please feel free to call Andy @ 513-829-1900.

AW
Adam W.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Adam said he would recommend this business for service.

HM
Hugh M.
10/23/2018
Best Automotive Service in the Area
Each time I need to have one of my vehicles serviced, I head to Pfefferele. They can always be trusted to provide reliable repairs and maintenance with a friendly staff and great warranty.

IS
Iva S.
Hamilton, OH
Kia Sorento
10/22/2018
My last visit to your place of business
This was a great experiences

Keith M.
10/20/2018
I can always trust my car to Steve and his crew. I know I can rely on them to tell me what I need and they won't be trying to sell me things I don't need. It doesn't get any better than this.

Shelly M.
Kia Optima
10/20/2018
Fast & Friendly service
Went in for a nail in my tire. They were incredibly busy but the wait was surprising quick. As busy as they were, everyone was so friendly and they got my tire plugged and off I went. These fellas are great! You will be my "go to " for all of my auto repair needs.

Mindy W.
Mercury Mariner
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Mindy said they were very professional and timely.

Becky H.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Becky said the technicians did everything that she asked and they did a good job.