Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Margie R.
Trenton, OH
Scion iA
09/26/2020
Honest and fast!
I almost overpaid for an oil change while checking with Chris how much an alternator would cost to repair and he said he charges less than Valvoline. So I came in for oil change and thought I would need an alternator but Chris tested it and found it only needed a new battery so that was a huge relief! Price was great for both and they are awesome workers!

09/24/2020
Good service. Fair price.
Good service. Fair price. They don't try to sell you what you don't need.

RL
REBECCA L.
09/23/2020
Friendly service and no unexpected repairs needed that are typically found at other places. I’ll be coming back for routine maintenance.

GN
Gina N.
INFINITI EX35
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Gina's husband. He said everything was good except that after the oil change the staff forgot to reset the oil change light.

Deloris H.

Timothy M.
Cincinnati, OH
Honda Accord Coupe
09/18/2020
Great service, and great attitude!
The guys are always super informative, they do their job in telling what I should update and or fix/replace, but they don't over sell. I appreciate that. I keep coming back, as I am a satisfied customer. Keep up the great work folks.

LC
LAVERNE C.
09/16/2020
Always finished as planned!
Thank you for working to make sure I have my car done by the end of the day. Since you opened I have been a customer, I think we might be on the 10th vehicle you’ve serviced honestly, for our family of 5. You were always able to drop me off first thing in the morning to the nearby school where I was teaching. Those are reasons I continue to bring my card to you

Danielle W.
09/12/2020
Excellent customer service
The guys are always friendly and helpful every time I come in to the shop, no matter what I’m there for.

BY
BRITTENY Y.
Chevrolet Sonic
Easy
Quick easy and very knowledgeable

FM
Frank M.
Frank Margello
They did a lot of work on my Lincoln yesterday. The work was done promptly. The pricing was fair and exactly what I was quoted before the work was started. I don’t take my car anywhere else to get my cars serviced. The people there are always nice and helpful.

FM
Frank M.
Lincoln MKX
Frank Margello
The people at Pfefferle Motors make the difference. They are honest, knowledgeable, and hard working. They always try hard to meet the needs of their customers. The work they do is always excellent and they stand behind it. I never go anywhere else to get my cars serviced.

New tires
Staff was fast and efficient.

Jim/Gail B.
09/11/2020
Always the best, most professional service
Pfefferle always provides the best care for all our autos.

JE
JIM E.
Cadillac CTS Wagon
vehicle service
Come in to see if they could service my vehicle and if they had the cabin air filter I needed and he told me that they could get one . The people there looked at all of my lights,fluids and tires. Looks like they did a it all. Plus the car was protected by plastic and paper to make sure nothing was dirty inside. Thanks