Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5Overall Rating 3.9230769/5rating 3.9230769rating 3.9230769
Overall Rating 2.3846154/5Overall Rating 2.3846154/5rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154rating 2.3846154

Brittani/Ben B.
GMC Pickup
11/06/2019
Rude staff
Overpriced and bad customer service.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 11/06/2019

We are sorry that you feel this way please feel free to call and talk to Andy. We would like to make things right. 513-829-1900.

Sree S.
Land Rover Discovery
08/22/2019
Rude and unprofessional behavior.
You lost a client today.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 08/23/2019

Sorry that you feel this way. If you would like to talk about this situation, please feel free to call us 513-829-1900.

Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 08/23/2019

When you came in, you requested a tire balance.  You made the claim that you bought 4 tires from us, but, you only purchased 2 tires.  We proved that to you by printing out the entire customer report of every time that you have been here. We provided you with the report and showed you where we installed only 2 tires on your vehicle. With this being said, we would balance the 2 tires we put on for free and there would be a charge that you agreed to pay for the other 2 tires.  When someone is argumentative and is virtually calling us liars even though we have the proof in hand, we will be put in a rude demeanor, it is human nature.

Tori B.
Ford Fiesta
05/14/2019
Poor service for my family the last three times we’ve been there
The last three times my family has gone to Pfefferle, we had poor service or problems with their work.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 05/15/2019

Tori

I do apologize for the issue with the last service. To my dismay we did make a mistake. I really am glade that you brought it back to let us fix the issue. I promise the problem has been addressed and we are working to make all things perfect but we are human. Anytime you have a problem i would like you to come back and let us make it right because here at Pfefferle Tire we do understand we are not perfect but we will do everything we can to make it right when problem comes up.

Chris Goff

BW
Betty W.
10/24/2018
Poor Customer Service
Very poor customer service, unprofessional and plain Rude, I was calling for a 75yr old client and I didn't have the engine size and the response "Well without that I can't help you" and hung up on me.
We will drive past them today when I getting the car repaired.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 10/25/2018

Whenever giving and an estimate we need to have the the exact vehicle specs. With your vehicle there were 4 different engine sizes. You wanted an exact estimate so all we asked is for you to find out and tell us the exact engine that is in your vehicle. This way we are not chasing our tails to give you 4 different estimates. And we never did hang up on you. So if you would like an exact estimate we will need the exact engine size and we will be more than happy to assist you. If you have any questions please feel free to call Andy @ 513-829-1900.

JJ
Judy J.
Chrysler 200
09/28/2018
Or not
I did all my stuff there in past years they was really good about toping off fluids in car doing windows and valcum car they do nothing like that now and prices are to high other places like Monroe tire charges 17.95 for oil change so I sorry won’t be coming back and on top of everything else I waited 35 minutes before I could even pull car in to change oil Judy Jarrett
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 09/29/2018

I am sorry about your long wait time. A typical wait time for a $18 oil change is about 1-2 hours. We price ours for speed of service and for the convenience of our customers. As for the vacuuming of vehicles we never have offered that service. The company that used to be there did. But once again I am very sorry for your inconvenience if there is anything we can do to better your next visit please feel free to call us at 513-829-1900 and ask for Andy.

Rick B.
Bushnell, FL
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/03/2018
Coolant resovoir empty
Should of topped off coolant as I asked

Steve C.
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Steve said he had the worst experience because the staff did many things wrong. They ripped him off. He plans to write a letter to them about his experience. He will not recommend them and he will never come back.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 09/18/2017

We did not rip Steve off.  We replaced one of his wheel bearings.  The other wheel bearing has since gone bad since replacing the first one.  He also had a brake line rupture due to rust.  Steve and I had a conversation at the counter - I am surprised to hear from him this way.  I will look forward to his letter and correcting his concerns.

KW
Ken W.
08/27/2017
Ken Wade
They messed up my drain plug on a oil change. I have been coming to you guys for about 5 yrs. Then about5 or 6 visits ago they did something to my drain plug. Yesterday they showed me the drain plug and it had crossthred marks on the plug. Nothing was said to me before. This time I asked them what was wrong. They said I had to take it to your other shop. That shop tried to fix it but did not have the right part. Now I have to wait for my truck to be repaired. thankfully I have access to another vehicle
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 08/28/2017

Ken,

We actually took care of the issue at no charge to you when we didn't have to.  We are actually very disappointed and confused to receive a 1 star review from you before you ever gave us a chance to resove your issue.  Good day,

Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 09/06/2017

This truck has had the oil pan repaired - heli-coiled in the past - before we ever started working on it.  We changed the oil 27 times in the truck before the heli-coil wore out.  This customer is unreasonable because he cannot accept the fact that his oil pan is worn out.  We ask this customer not to return to our store.

Connie H.
Cadillac CTS
04/11/2017 Category: Service
Connie said the business did not change the oil right and may have messed up the engine. She is bringing her vehicle back to them so they can look at the engine.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 04/13/2017

Hello Connie,

You came in yesterday, 4/12, and we checked the car out, took care of it, and everything is fine.  We hope you are satisfied.  We apologize you had to come back.  Please consider coming back to us again, thanks!

GD
Gary D.
03/13/2017
Will not be back
1hr 20 minute wait, didn't reset oil message, had lots of engine noise when I left, went back the next day, told me the skid plate was loose, I knew that wasn't it, drove home still engine noise, checked everything I could, turns out the air filter cover was not latched.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 03/14/2017

Gary,

Sorry about your experience.  Please give me a call, Chris Pfefferle, at 513-894-0025.  I want to try and get you some satisfaction.  Please call, thanks!

TC
Tony C.
Mazda 6
02/27/2017
45min/ Mgr. set up wrong car in comp./ filter out of stk./ bickering employees
I will not be back to this location. I love the service center down the street though.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 03/02/2017

Hi Tony,

Thanks for letting us know you have some concerns.  Please call to make an appointment the next time you need service.  Thanks!

Chris Pfefferle 829-1900

Mark B.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/16/2017 Category: Service
Mark said he is not happy with the service at this business.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 01/17/2017

Mark,

Why are you not happy with the service?  We can't fix anything if we do not know what is wrong.  Let me know and thanks!

513-894-0025

KT
Kathy T.
10/19/2016
Sadly
I been coming to Pfefferle since before I moved here, I traveled 300 miles to buy tires from you. But I will not be coming to your business any longer. I had an oil change and I knew I needed new wiper blades and I had needed them since my last oil change, but my blades were not checked either time so I did not get new ones. My thought is if you do not check my wiper blades what else are you not doing that you state that you are doing. I truly was sad to receive such poor service. I had just gotten my brother to doing business with you and he will not any longer and when ask at church and at work I will let people know.
You sale wiper blades and it does not take a minute to check them so why not do it?
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 10/20/2016

Good Morning Kathy,

We apologize for not checking your wiper blades.  Please come back by the store for a free pair of wiper blades and a free check of all your fluids and tire pressure.  Sorry, we hope we can make this right for you.  Thanks!

Michael C.
Okeana, OH
04/04/2016
Horrible Experience!!
This is the last time we ever take a vehicle to this F airfield Location..Tonight my 17 y/o son had taken his car to get a oil change this evening. When he gets home he tells us he had a tech come out to him while they were changing his oil to tell him that he needed a new oil pan plug because THEY stripped it.. (Yet they did not send the part home with him) so we as parents could verify. They then decide to charge him for a oil pan saver and told him that he will need to have his oil pan changed before his next oil change!!! What kind of customer service is this.. They break the part and we pay for it!!!???? Then when i call to speak to a manger about it, one, you couldn't understand him, two, you should of heard the way he spoke to me as a customer. Absolutely no excuse for it! Very very upset with this place ...
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 04/05/2016

We have offered the customer a solution to their problem and we are awaiting a response from the customer.  Please contact us at 829-1900 to discuss.  Thank you,

chris@pftire.com

David W.
08/03/2015
$1200 and still leaking coolant.
Sorry Steve / Chad. After over 10 years of bringing my vehicles to you, and over $4k on BMW alone, with several others in a 2 mile radius will be bringing my business elsewhere. I know it won't bother you, and with both vehicles in the need for tires by winter, you've lost our business.

Dave and Valerie
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 08/04/2015

David

It bothers me to here you want to leave us. You have a 15 year old car where some of those pieces we replaced had 75% off the plastic deteriorated on the inside. We have not replaced anything that we could not verify was leaking and have given our all to fix your car.  The unfortunate part is that at the age of your vehicle when we fix one leak it finds the next weakest spot and leaks from there. I understand it is frustrating for you but we are always honest, try hard and do our very best. I do hope that you understand and do not leave our family you would be greatly missed.

randall w.
06/03/2015
Don't go here, Cashing in on your Ass.
Took approx 45 seconds to pull oil dipstick and the charged my 19 yo. Son 51.00. WTF .Chad is going to oil and smooth you over while owner is going to pick your pocket, women and minorities steer clear, will treat you bad. Not good business, and after ONE day they will threaten you of charges for parking car. One Day. Rip off artist, this place is for suckers.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 06/04/2015

Randall

You have never been in our shop so I take it you are referring to your sons car. We have a procedure for checking out a vehicle from writing it up at the counter to the technician entering the info into the computer and diagnosing the problem. This is a minimum of half an hour plus tax. You did not know what was wrong with the car and brought it to us to diagnose and we have given you a guaranteed diagnoses. We run a honest profesional buisness and take pride in providing quality service and value to our customers.

Don G.
05/27/2015
When I took my car back to see what was going on with the car, the technician was very disrespectful , and cut me short every time I tryed to speak on the problem
No thanks I will not come back to your shop, and I will not recommend you to nobody
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 05/28/2015

Don

We are sorry to hear that you will not be returning, we wish you the best

DONALD G.
Cadillac DTS
05/24/2015
The people there were awesome , but had a problem with my car
This was my first time there , I purchased a tire for my car to go out of town for the Holliday weekend . The tire they put on my car was to big and I could not drive my car to go out of town did not know this until I got on the highway and was driving notice the smoke from the rubber of the tire rubbing the wheel well, I tryed to call the store to get it fixed but you guys was closed for the holiday weekend so I borrowed a car from family. I will call the store on Tuesday mourning to get this matter addressed
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 05/26/2015

Donald

Thank you for stopping in today so we could look at your tire. The tire was the correct size, unfortunately your air suspension has a broken sensor which allowed that side of the car to drop down and rub on your tire while you were headed out of town. Had that been something that acted up while we had it n the shop we would have addressed it then. We hope to see you back again in the future.

Jay L.
Eaton, OH
04/13/2015
One Quart Short, Tried to Gouge Me
I went in for an oil change, and when I got back in my car, the transmission/powertrain light was on. I asked if they could look at it and they took it back into the garage. After a few minutes, the guy comes out and says that they couldn't pull a diagnostic code, and that I should make an appointment to come back so they can "dig in" to see what is wrong. I took it to a garage across town and he immediately pulled a code saying that I had a faulty solenoid. I feel like Pfefferle was trying to lure me back in for some easy labor money. The other garage said there was no way they could not have gotten a diagnostic code. Seems shady to me. I don't trust Pfefferle and won't be back.
On top of that, I check my fluids the next day and the oil was a quart low AND the cap to the brake fluid reservoir was barely on.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 04/14/2015

Hi Jay,

I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us.  I really wish you would have brought it back so we could have filled up your oil if it was low.

As far as the light goes, we used a code reader to check for codes and could not find get any codes that way.  Unfortunately, we did not have time right then to hook one our of major scan tools up to it.  I apologize that we could not get this done right away, but we were not trying to lure you back in, etc...

Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you, thanks,

Brent M.
04/04/2015 Category: Service
Brent said the business gave him a estimate that was $700 more than other businesses. He told them he would have the work performed at this business if they matched the other estimates but they told him absolutely not. When he told them he was not going to have the work performed there they were rude and obnoxious. They were also rude to his daughter when she went to pick up the vehicle. He would not recommend the business because of what has already been shared and would not use them again.
Steve P. from Pfefferle Tire & Automotive Service Inc. responded on 04/14/2015

Brent

I am sorry you had a visit that did not exceed your expectations. We always give the best price we can, I do not know if the other estimate did not have some of the items we included. We always strive to be friendly helpful and competetive in our pricing and we appoligize if we failed to provide you that experience. I hope that you will try us again in the future.