DT
Darien T.
Nissan Maxima
02/14/2019
Repairs on my 2016 Maxima
Sam and his crew did an excellent job on my Maxima. Had an engine sludge issue. Car is running and sounding way better than it did before I brought it in. They also found an issue with my battery leaking and I got that fixed as well. I will continue to bring my maxima and infiniti to them for all my repairs. I would recommend them to any of my friends and co-workers that have car issues. Excellent mechanics that help you keep your cost down.

RD
Raul D.
Texas
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Raul said the people at the business were very courteous. They were spot-on with the diagnosis.

SA
SABRINA A.
02/13/2019

DALE H.
02/07/2019
Did it again!!!
Great attitude, great service and fair price!!!!!

PM
Peter M.
02/01/2019
Pharaoh Service of my BMW540i
Great work - had another mechanic tell me I needed new engine and transmission mounts but when I took the car to Pharaoh they quickly told me that was not the case - the car needed new from end suspension bushings. Work done and car drives tighter and better than it has for years. An annoying pop when I was backing up and turning the steering wheel disappeared and a tire that felt like it was out of balance even though I had it checked and rebalanced no longer shakes the steering wheel. I am super pleased with the result of their work.

Ron W.
Chrysler 300
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff did what they were supposed to do and at a timely manner

Constable S.
Universal City, TX
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Constable said they were good and he was happy.

PV
Paul V.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Paul said Sam and Eric are top notch. He trusts them, they have integrity and he likes the quality of their work.

AT
Allan T.
Converse, TX
01/06/2019
Friendly, fast and expert service.
Sammy is great and the service is superb.

PB
PAUL B.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/04/2018
Pharaohs is top notch
Sam had given me an estimate of almost $800 told me that if my vehicle didn't need all the fluid of course he wouldn't charge. I'm thinking yeah right . Well the repair costs actually ended up being under $700 he actually told me
This and only charged me that. An amazing and honest mechanic that does great work thanks Sam and the mechanics at Pharaoh keep it up!

PJ
Peter J.
Toyota T100
10/23/2018
Great place
Pharaoh Auto is probably one of the best service shops I've visited. Honest guys who do good work. I can't see myself taking my vehicle anywhere else. I recommend them without reservation.

WG
WAYNE G.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/20/2018
Friendly and timely service at a fair price
Sam and his team did a great job getting our Mercedes in and out in half a day. Oil change, brake fluid change and cabin filter replacement. The price we paid was very fair. It was good to visit with Sam, as always.

Melanie W.
Schertz, TX
Mercedes-Benz R350
10/18/2018
Excellence
I discovered Pharaoh while searching online for a Mercedes Benz repair shop. I read all the great reviews about Pharoah and scheduled a brake service and electronic check. Sam, the owner, called me the day before to introduce himself and review my concerns. All I can say about this shop is “wow”! Sam is concerned about fixing the problem the right way. His staff is great too. I highly recommend Pharoah.

Cristy B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Cristy said that the service is always good at this business and she would recommend them.

Diana S.
Austin, TX
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Diana said they did what they needed to do.

DERRICK C.
10/10/2018
The work they do is outstanding!!!!!!
Sam and the crew always makes me feel safe and the work that they do is outstanding! When they give you an estimated time on when your vehicle will be ready, you can count on it!!!!
Very trustworthy auto repair shop.

Jeff M.
10/10/2018
Excellent service. Used quality parts and completed job quickly. Definite return customer.

Sally C.
Volvo XC70
10/10/2018
First time to Pharaoh, chose it because of high rating and reviews. Sam the owner is great. He tested my car to see what needed to be done and showed me the result. Gave me a price for parts and labor, explained what needed to be done, and when the work was completed it was the quoted price. The work was done quickly and they were very thorough.
While I was picking up my car another customer told me he has been bringing his cars to Sam for a long time and he highly recommended him. Honest prices and great service.

ROBERT G.
Mercedes-Benz 560SEC
10/05/2018
Amazing
While visiting my former home in San Antonio Sam was able to squeeze in my low mileage Mercedes 560SEC that I was selling. It needed several important repairs to make it ready for the new owner. Inspite of being very busy same got the work done on schedule (short) and on budget. Would recommend Pharoah to anyone.

YS
Yolanda S.
Selma, TX
Cadillac CTS
10/03/2018
Pharaoh and Sam are awesome!!!
I'm glad my friend told me about Pharaoh about a year ago. I have since taken my car for service to Sam. Each time, I check with the dealer to find out the cost of their repairs/service and each time Pharaoh is quite a bit less expensive. His work is always excellent.