GF
George F.
07/10/2021
Quality work
Thanks to Sam and his crew, their quality and honesty make you want to come back.

Adam M.
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Adam said they were compassionate, caring, dependable and did a great job. Their communication through out, start to finish was great, their proficiency, quality, they went above and beyond and he appreciates that.

LH
Linda H.
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Linda said she liked how the staff communicated with her throughout the service.

HM
Hilary M.
06/18/2021
Pharaoh is the BEST!
Sam and his team at Pharoah have taken care of us like no other. Sam is so friendly and patient and the quality of service is TOP NOTCH. Pharoah turned a lemon that I regrettably purchased for my daughter for her first car, into a solid RELIABLE car. Sam lays it all out for you but always offered the “must do” items and explained in terms I could understand, the risks if I chose not to do everything, but never pressured me in my decisions. I have many regrets about my used car I purchased, but because of it we found Pharoah, so all in all TOTALLY worth it. Lemons to lemonade :). HIGHLY recommend if you are looking for a skilled, trustworthy mechanic!

Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/16/2021
Nissan Frontier
I have been taking my vehicle’s to Sam and his team for several year’s now and have never been disappointed! He always gives an honest estimate and the work is always top notch. I had recent A/C service and now my air is blowing as cold as ever. I highly recommend Pharoah’s to anyone!

SA
SABRINA A.
Volvo XC60
05/15/2021
Sam is the best
Great service at a fair price

GG
Greg G.
05/07/2021
Outstanding service!
Excellent service, Sam took care of my BMW that had issues caused from another shop trying to fix it, now it runs great! I will be taking my Porsche and Lexus for service there from now on !

Joe F.
Universal City, TX
04/27/2021
Best service in San Antonio
Sam and his staff are always professional and ethical, they go above and beyond every time I take my vehicles in for servicing. A part they replaced 2 years ago on my 2012 Mercedes malfunctioned, Sam replaced the part and didn’t charge me for the part or labor, said the part and labor was covered under the part warranty. I would venture to say no other repair facility would have done the repair at no charge. As I mentioned earlier, Pharoah auto repair is an ethical business.

KK
Ken K.
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Ken said he was very kind, very attentive, he took the time to explain everything to him, and break everything down price wise.

IR
Indira R.
Chevrolet Sonic
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Indira said Sam came highly recommended and she found everything they say about him are true and he is very honest. She said she really likes Sam.

Martin R.
04/23/2021
Sam really cares about your vehicle not just getting your business
Sam really cares about your vehicle not just getting your business. As long as he is in busy I will not be taking by vehicle any where else.

Linda B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Linda said the staff are very fair, honest and provide excellent service.

Roberto G.
Converse, TX
04/14/2021
Outstanding customer service
Sam and crew always provide outstanding customer service and complete all of our vehicle maintenance requirements in a timely manner

Billie M.
Cibolo, TX
Mercedes-Benz C250
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Billie said they gave fast service. They were reasonably priced. She was referred by friends. The staff is very nice. She had no issues with them.

PV
PAUL V.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/04/2021
Professional , Knowledgeable and trustworthy
Our vehicles are rolling supercomputers and they need a technician that understands the operating system. Sam at pharaohs is the technician that understands how to diagnose your vehicle and communicate the problem to us humans. Thank you Sam for keeping my car safe and moving on the road