Callum S.
New Hyde Park, NY
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Callum said he appreciates the customer service and the WIFI reception. The employees are polite and honest.

Kathy M.
06/23/2018
Just Right.
Been going here for several years and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Hidden gem of honesty and good work.

VL
Vanessa L.
GMC Acadia
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Vanessa said this business has great staff, they perform services on time, and the quotes are accurate. She recommends them to friends and family.

BT
BRIAN T.
Mercedes-Benz S430
06/15/2018
Great work, fair prices!
Hi very much pleased with the mechanical service and customer service that I received for my Mercedes at pharaoh automotive service. Sammy did a great job Listening to me about my cars problems, diagnosing them and fixing them appropriately for a fair price. He did it in the timeframe that he said he would do it and everything seems to be just the way he said it would be when he was finished. Very pleased!

Jackie G.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Jackie said the business did an excellent job, they were quick and the price was good.

RUBY R.
Toyota Camry Solara
05/29/2018
Honest place
Honest and trustworthy place. Great work as well

Miguel M.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Miguel said Phil the mechanic provided good service.

EB
Eddie B.
Converse, TX
BMW 135i
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said that the facility got the vehicle fixed and it is still running, the price was reasonable and he has no complaints.

MJ
Morris & Yvonne J.
05/07/2018
Always Consistent Quality, Service & Price
Sam and his Team of professionals continue to be consistent in Quality, Customer Service and Price. Last week they did my scheduled oil and filter on our X3. Two weeks earlier they did some long over due, extensive work on our GMC. Early this morning I had to go in because of a leak in the front end area of the X3 that started yesterday. I went right in at 8 am. Sam immediately popped the hood and diagnosed the problem as being to the wiper fluid hose-pump area. I left my car at about 8:45 am and it was all fixed and ready for pick up at 3 PM. Always reasonable and always with a friendly smile. My wife and I ( and our 2 vehicles) Thank God for Sam and Pharaoh!!!

WG
WAYNE G.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
04/30/2018
Excellent Experience
Sam and his team did an excellent job of replacing the brake pads and rotors on my wife's Mercedes GL 450.
The work was done on a timely basis, and at a fair price. Sam actually worked with the parts supplier to get an additional discount which he passed on to us. We appreciate his great attitude and his professionalism.

CHARLES H.
Universal City, TX
04/26/2018
BMW 325 Ci
Friendly as always, and the car runs great - We had an oil change.

Chris B.
Schertz, TX
04/24/2018
Excellent Service, Amazing Help
When our transmission went out unexpectedly, Pharaoh came up on a random Google search for nearby mechanics. They had a good rating, so I gave Sam a call. Immediately, he was helpful, explaining how to drop off the vehicle for service the next day (it was closing time). When we arrived with the tow truck, Sam was actually waiting for us. He listened to the problem, got us all checked in, and gave us a timeline on when he thought he'd have a diagnosis in the morning.

The next day, Sam gave us the diagnosis and some advice on a possible recall, then helped us through the process. He ended up finishing the car a full two days early and for less than his original estimate.

I highly recommend Pharaoh Auto Repair - helpful, fast, and excellent service with a smile!

Karina S.
Scion xB
04/09/2018
Trustworthy mechanic!
I was so scared when my car started shaking and lights on the dashboard came on all of the sudden. I brought it into Pharaoh's because of their Google reviews and was not disappointed.

Great costumer service, kid friendly, I was told what was wrong with my scion XB right away and how much it would be for labor and parts. My car was ready in less than 3 hours and now drives great! Highly recommend this shop for efficiency, honesty, and promptness.

FM
Frank M.
Universal City, TX
04/09/2018
Keeping the family vehicle in top notch working order!
Sam and the entire Pharaoh team keep my family's cars in great shape and do it by providing prompt and friendly service. This last visit was just for routine maintenance and Sam scheduled me for a mid-day stop. Sure enough, when I got there the vehicle was routed into a bay with service completed in less than thirty minutes. Great service and great attitude towards their clients along with a team that clearly works well together.

YS
Yolanda S.
Selma, TX
Cadillac CTS
04/02/2018
Wonderful Customer Service
Pharaoh Auto Repair (Sam) is the best auto shop I have ever visited. Today thet repaired the light bulbs that went out in the license plate area and the rear signals. Great service - efficient and treated me very nice as he always does. Thanks, Sam, I will come back for all of my repairs.

LISA M.
FIAT 500
03/30/2018
Fiat repair
Sam is awesome and this shop does excellent work at a fair and reasonable price. I am so grateful to have found a trustworthy mechanic; i’ll never go any where else.

Daniel R.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the business is very honest and they are all straightforward.

KP
KATHERINE P.
03/22/2018
Great guy - not great communication
Would have given 5 stars, but the only way I've been able to get in touch with Sam is to physically be present at the shop. The phone often goes unanswered and texts and emails seem to either not get through or be ignored. But San is a great guy, happy to help, and provide exactly the service you need, without pressuring you to do extras like a lot of places. He notified me about all the issues with my vehicle (some of which I already knew, and some I did not). He was happy to give estimates for each item in need of work and he let me know what was urgent and what could wait awhile. He could have taken me for a whole new set of brake pads and a shoe or two, as I thought that was the problem, but he let me know the brakes were fine, if cheap, and it was something else causing my issue that was much less expensive.

RJ
Rose J.
GMC Terrain
03/18/2018
Awesome
I brought my car in without an appointment and I was seen right away. Sam serviced my car the same exact day, when I picked my car up my price was lower than what I was told over the phone. I liked that Sam gave me all possible solutions and let me know what was wrong before he serviced my vehicle. He also told me what needed to be fixed at the exact moment and what could wait.

SA
SABRINA A.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/03/2018
Awesome!
Sam and his crew are the best!! Great price and good work!