Pharaoh Auto Repair LLC

Chris B. on 04/24/2018
"Excellent Service, Amazing Help"
When our transmission went out unexpectedly, Pharaoh came up on a random Google search for nearby mechanics. They had a good rating, so I gave Sam a call. Immediately, he was helpful, explaining how to drop off the vehicle for service the next day (it was closing time). When we arrived with the tow truck, Sam was actually waiting for us. He listened to the problem, got us all checked in, and gave us a timeline on when he thought he'd have a diagnosis in the morning.

The next day, Sam gave us the diagnosis and some advice on a possible recall, then helped us through the process. He ended up finishing the car a full two days early and for less than his original estimate.

I highly recommend Pharaoh Auto Repair - helpful, fast, and excellent service with a smile!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 04/21/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 05:30 AM
Karina S. on 04/09/2018
"Trustworthy mechanic!"
I was so scared when my car started shaking and lights on the dashboard came on all of the sudden. I brought it into Pharaoh's because of their Google reviews and was not disappointed.

Great costumer service, kid friendly, I was told what was wrong with my scion XB right away and how much it would be for labor and parts. My car was ready in less than 3 hours and now drives great! Highly recommend this shop for efficiency, honesty, and promptness.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/09/2018 08:49 PM
Frank M. on 04/09/2018
"Keeping the family vehicle in top notch working order!"
Sam and the entire Pharaoh team keep my family's cars in great shape and do it by providing prompt and friendly service. This last visit was just for routine maintenance and Sam scheduled me for a mid-day stop. Sure enough, when I got there the vehicle was routed into a bay with service completed in less than thirty minutes. Great service and great attitude towards their clients along with a team that clearly works well together.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/09/2018 09:38 AM
Yolanda S. on 04/02/2018
"Wonderful Customer Service"
Pharaoh Auto Repair (Sam) is the best auto shop I have ever visited. Today thet repaired the light bulbs that went out in the license plate area and the rear signals. Great service - efficient and treated me very nice as he always does. Thanks, Sam, I will come back for all of my repairs.
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/02/2018 08:45 PM
LISA M. on 03/30/2018
"Fiat repair"
Sam is awesome and this shop does excellent work at a fair and reasonable price. I am so grateful to have found a trustworthy mechanic; i’ll never go any where else.
Vehicle: FIAT 500
Service Date: 03/24/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 06:02 AM
Daniel R. on 03/26/2018
Daniel said the business is very honest and they are all straightforward.
Vehicle: Ford Police Interceptor
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/26/2018
KATHERINE P. on 03/22/2018
"Great guy - not great communication "
Would have given 5 stars, but the only way I've been able to get in touch with Sam is to physically be present at the shop. The phone often goes unanswered and texts and emails seem to either not get through or be ignored. But San is a great guy, happy to help, and provide exactly the service you need, without pressuring you to do extras like a lot of places. He notified me about all the issues with my vehicle (some of which I already knew, and some I did not). He was happy to give estimates for each item in need of work and he let me know what was urgent and what could wait awhile. He could have taken me for a whole new set of brake pads and a shoe or two, as I thought that was the problem, but he let me know the brakes were fine, if cheap, and it was something else causing my issue that was much less expensive.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 02/26/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 07:07 AM
Rose J. on 03/18/2018
"Awesome"
I brought my car in without an appointment and I was seen right away. Sam serviced my car the same exact day, when I picked my car up my price was lower than what I was told over the phone. I liked that Sam gave me all possible solutions and let me know what was wrong before he serviced my vehicle. He also told me what needed to be fixed at the exact moment and what could wait.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 03/17/2018
Review Created: 03/18/2018 07:30 PM
SABRINA A. on 03/03/2018
"Awesome!"
Sam and his crew are the best!! Great price and good work!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML320
Service Date: 03/02/2018
Review Created: 03/03/2018 12:25 PM
Daron W. on 03/02/2018
Daron said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 02/27/2018
Review Created: 03/02/2018
Clarence M. on 02/28/2018
Clarence said he had a great experience at the business, and suggests that they should keep up the great work.
Service Date: 02/24/2018
Review Created: 02/28/2018
CHARLES H. on 02/27/2018
"BMW Li 750"
I am glad you sent a questionnaire, my 750 Li as of tonight 02/27/2018 started stuttering can we look at it, tomorrow?
Vehicle: BMW 750Li
Service Date: 02/24/2018
Review Created: 02/27/2018 09:13 PM
Jason D. on 02/23/2018
"Customer service"
Always confident I’ll receive quality service and not just a bring em in and get em out attitude. Sam is awesome.!
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 02/22/2018
Review Created: 02/23/2018 07:10 AM
Roberto G. on 02/18/2018
"Consistently great customer service "
Sam’s shop consistently provides great customer service and they perform outstanding maintenance on ALL our vehicles
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 10:09 AM
Mathew A. on 02/16/2018
"Under promise, over deliver"
Sam was upfront and honest about what needed to be done to my high-mileage 4Runner. The price I ended up paying was less than his initial estimate because he was able to find ways to get the work done for less. The work was also finished earlier than estimated! And Sam has to be one of the friendliest people - let alone mechanics - I've ever met.

Bravo!
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 07:44 AM
Marcelo B. on 02/13/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Review"
Thank you Sam for all the great service you’ve done to all our vehicles during the last 10 years we really appreciate it.
Review Created: 02/13/2018 03:24 PM
Jeremy W. on 02/12/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Sam is awesome!"
I've been using Pharaoh for over six years now and have always been extremely pleased with their service.
Review Created: 02/12/2018 12:27 PM
Paula N. on 02/12/2018
Paula said she would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Chrysler Voyager
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018
Denise F. on 02/03/2018
Spoke with Norman. He said the business serviced his vehicle in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018
Leia U. on 02/02/2018
"Honest, fair, efficient, friendly "
After getting an extremely high quote from the Mini Cooper dealership I took my car here to have the break pads checked. They were so friendly, knowledgeable and honest and I walked away paying half of what I would have paid at mini.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe