MT
MAI T.
09/16/2020
Honest and excellent service
Sam was very nice and honest... I will continuing to take my car to Sam for future services...

Roberto G.
Converse, TX
09/07/2020
Outstanding Service
Sams shop has been providing outstanding customer service to me personally for over six years - won’t take my vehicles to any other shop - I trust Sam and his folks with the care and maintenance of all of our vehicles

Leo M.
Bulverde, TX
Jaguar XK8
09/01/2020
Pharaoh's is the best
If you have a foreign car, especially if it is performance oriented, this is the only place to go.

Jose M.
Pontiac Firebird
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Jose said it was pretty good service but slightly high price.

SZ
Samson Z.
Texas
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Samson said those guys are awesome. Communication is awesome, even after they're done they send a simple text, and they are his forever mechanic place.

Jackie G.
08/14/2020
Great customer satisfaction
Pharaoh really strives towards customer satisfaction which is a lost art these days.

DAVID M.
08/10/2020
Great service and the work is done right the first time!
I really trust Sam and the Pharoah auto team! It's great to have a place my whole family can trust with their vehicles! If you haven't used them yet, give them a try. I am confident you will like them.

CR
Carmen R.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/07/2020
Excellent service!
I appreciate Sam keep me updated throughout the process. He is very knowledgeable, and very fair and honest when it comes to pricing. This will be my go to with all my vehicles now.

DN
Douglas N.
08/04/2020
Personalized, professional, courteous service at a great price.
Our BMW has been in our family for more years than I would have imagined thanks to the Care it has been given by Sam and his team at Pharaoh.
If you are looking for a place to take your car save yourself some time and just start at Pharaoh!

MARCELO B.
Converse, TX
Nissan Frontier
07/31/2020
Long time customer
I’ve been coming here for almost 12-15 years and he has worked on 5-7 of my BMW’s and pickup trucks. Always great service. I have referred other people to them. I’m very happy.

FM
FRED M.
FIAT 500
07/20/2020
Pharaoh, SA # 1 for auto repair..
Pharaoh has been my shop for all of my auto needs. I been going to Pharaoh's for 10 years. I wouldn't think of taking my vehicle anywhere else. The owner is super respectful and courteous. So if you need your vehicle repaired Pls take it to Pharaoh's. You won't be disappointed.

GR

Frank M.
Universal City, TX
Nissan 300ZX
06/23/2020
Taking care of our special car!
Sam and crew continue to provide excellent support for our 30-year old 300ZX with it's myriad of challenges in securing parts and working on an engine that's not been in production for near three decades. They are always prompt and courteous and their work is excellent.

Lorenzo S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Lorenzo said the business provided good service.

JOSEPH F.
Universal City, TX
05/18/2020
The service, price and staff
I have been a customer of Pharoah auto repair for several years and I refer everyone I know to Sam and his staff at Pharoah auto repair. You won’t find better service, prices and honesty from any other repair facilities in San Antonio.