PB
PAUL B.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/04/2018
Pharaohs is top notch
Sam had given me an estimate of almost $800 told me that if my vehicle didn't need all the fluid of course he wouldn't charge. I'm thinking yeah right . Well the repair costs actually ended up being under $700 he actually told me
This and only charged me that. An amazing and honest mechanic that does great work thanks Sam and the mechanics at Pharaoh keep it up!

PJ
Peter J.
Toyota T100
10/23/2018
Great place
Pharaoh Auto is probably one of the best service shops I've visited. Honest guys who do good work. I can't see myself taking my vehicle anywhere else. I recommend them without reservation.

WG
WAYNE G.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/20/2018
Friendly and timely service at a fair price
Sam and his team did a great job getting our Mercedes in and out in half a day. Oil change, brake fluid change and cabin filter replacement. The price we paid was very fair. It was good to visit with Sam, as always.

Melanie W.
Schertz, TX
Mercedes-Benz R350
10/18/2018
Excellence
I discovered Pharaoh while searching online for a Mercedes Benz repair shop. I read all the great reviews about Pharoah and scheduled a brake service and electronic check. Sam, the owner, called me the day before to introduce himself and review my concerns. All I can say about this shop is “wow”! Sam is concerned about fixing the problem the right way. His staff is great too. I highly recommend Pharoah.

Cristy B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Cristy said that the service is always good at this business and she would recommend them.

Diana S.
Austin, TX
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Diana said they did what they needed to do.

DERRICK C.
10/10/2018
The work they do is outstanding!!!!!!
Sam and the crew always makes me feel safe and the work that they do is outstanding! When they give you an estimated time on when your vehicle will be ready, you can count on it!!!!
Very trustworthy auto repair shop.

Jeff M.
10/10/2018
Excellent service. Used quality parts and completed job quickly. Definite return customer.

Sally C.
Volvo XC70
10/10/2018
First time to Pharaoh, chose it because of high rating and reviews. Sam the owner is great. He tested my car to see what needed to be done and showed me the result. Gave me a price for parts and labor, explained what needed to be done, and when the work was completed it was the quoted price. The work was done quickly and they were very thorough.
While I was picking up my car another customer told me he has been bringing his cars to Sam for a long time and he highly recommended him. Honest prices and great service.

ROBERT G.
Mercedes-Benz 560SEC
10/05/2018
Amazing
While visiting my former home in San Antonio Sam was able to squeeze in my low mileage Mercedes 560SEC that I was selling. It needed several important repairs to make it ready for the new owner. Inspite of being very busy same got the work done on schedule (short) and on budget. Would recommend Pharoah to anyone.

YS
Yolanda S.
Selma, TX
Cadillac CTS
10/03/2018
Pharaoh and Sam are awesome!!!
I'm glad my friend told me about Pharaoh about a year ago. I have since taken my car for service to Sam. Each time, I check with the dealer to find out the cost of their repairs/service and each time Pharaoh is quite a bit less expensive. His work is always excellent.

STEVE B.
Honda Civic Si
09/29/2018
Would highly recommend!
This was my first time using Pharaoh and I'll definitely be back. I own an 07 Civic and simply needed a starter I purchased to be installed, the dealership ran diagnostics and gave me an outrageous quote. Sam at Pharaoh is probably the most courteous and professional mechanic I've dealt with, he did the work for a fraction of the cost and genuinely appreciates the business, which is hard to come by these days.

MICHAEL W.
Saab 9-3
09/27/2018
I gave 5 stars in my rating

CN
Chris N.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tyler. He said the business did a good job.

BD
Bill D.
Texas
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff at the business were good to work with and finished everything quickly.

ROBERT G.
09/17/2018
Honest Mechanic with good prices
Sam's actual charge is usually less than the estimate.

AT
Allan T.
Converse, TX
09/08/2018
Friendly, fast and expert service.
As I stated above, Sam and his team at Pharaoh have put together a winning effort coupled with expert service and friendliness that makes you feel like you are special. Sam is helpful and courteous and I would like to recommend him and his team to anyone who cares about their automobile and likes to be treated fairly and with respect.
Allan Thomas

Roberto R.
FIAT 500
09/01/2018
2013 Fiat 500
Sam replaced the steering gear on my Fiat. I was there when he called the dealer for the part. When the part came in from the dealer, the car was worse. He ordered another part from the dealer and 2 days later it was great. I paid exactly what he quoted me. I will definitely bring my car back here.

PV
Paul V.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Paul said they do a fantastic job. He is very pleased.

Callum S.
New Hyde Park, NY
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Callum said he appreciates the customer service and the WIFI reception. The employees are polite and honest.