Business Solutions

Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
EL
Erica L.
04/06/2022
Pleased with the follow up
I appreciate the effort made to resolve the issues.

Mark B.
04/02/2022
Outstanding
Went to get a service and browse some new vehicles to my surprise ended up buying a new palisade with my wife and I can say I love phil long how nice and...

BN
Barbara N.
04/02/2022
Very Satisfied
I was scheduled quickly. I was checked in quickly. My car was finished in a timely manner.

03/22/2022
Service dept
The oil change was what I expected, the customer service needs a lot of work. We will go elsewhere next time.

CP
Christopher P.
03/21/2022
Was able to be fit into schedule
Miscommunication for when I needed to be serviced. I was out of town for two weeks and rep accidentally scheduled initial appointment one week from time I...