4.6

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

TG
Tara G.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Every time I have made an appointment to get my car worked on they always make sure to take care of me . I have never had an issue with my service and the one time I did the manager took care of me for my troubles . Thanks for making my car run smoothly
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 02/27/2021

Tara
  Thank you for the great 5 star review when you had your 2020 Elantra in for service.  We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.  If I can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.

Janine G.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Always great service
Hyundai has been my last 3 vehicles in the last 8 years and I continue to be happy. Thank you Hyundai
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 02/23/2021

Janine
  Thank you for the 5 star rating when you had your 2020 Santa Fe in for service.  We are so glad your experience was a positive one!  If i can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.

John K.
Franktown, CO
2020 Hyundai Kona
Kona windshield
I like the dealership and the Kona.

My concern is the windshield is costly to repair because of all the censors.
A calibration is required to be performed when windshield is replaced at additional cost. In Colorado there are more dings in windshield due to road conditions and construction. If I had known this may bought a different auto.
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 02/15/2021

John
  Thank you for the 5 star review when you had your 2020 Kona into our Service Department.  I understand your frustration on the cost of a winshield.  Unfortunately the transition to sensors in the winshield started in 2017, all makes and models now have some sort of sensors in the winshield.  I agree that in Colorado we see more winshield dings than some other states, I guess that is the price we pay for living in this beautiful state!

WC
William C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Convienience
Virginia did a great job. Very friendly and helpful even at the end of a very lovg day.

William
  Thank you for the amazing review when you had your 2015 Santa Fe in for repairs.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers.  I will make sure Virginia gets the compliment!  If I can help in any way please give me a call.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good service.

Thank you so much for the great review when you had your 2017 Santa Fe in for service.  We are so glad your visit was a positive one.  If I can be of any help in the future please give me a call.

2019 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2021 Category: Service
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you very much for the excellent review when you had your 2019 Accent in for service.  We are so glad your experience was a positive one.  If I can be of assistance please feel free to give me a call.

Donna G.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Care
Virginia was excellent
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 02/06/2021

Donna
  Thank you for the great review.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers!  I will make sure Virginia gets your compliment.  If I can be of assistance please give me a call.

Ruder M.
02/04/2021 Category: Service
$20 coupon for oil change 😀

Ruder
  Thank you for the 5 star review.  We also appreciate your feed back and are working on improving the areas you felt need to improve.  If I can help in any way, please give me a call.

Ronda M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Intermittent Issue found and being addressed by Service Team! Thank YOU!
The Manager Dave has been most helpful in providing guidance on what to do with the problem I have been having with stalling. After Dave and his team ran diagnostic they were able to at least find an area that could cause it and has recreated the issue. So this is good news indeed and the Phil Long Hyundai team has been most supportive in getting this finally resolved. Their offer to get to the problem understood so they can fix made all the difference in the world. Thank You!

02/04/2021 Category: Service
Issue not resolved - after numerous times to find it no resolution
I have an issue with my car powering off when I turn left. This issue is intermittent but every time I take it in I am told the technicians cannot reproduce it. This car could cause a wreck and hurt people. What about brainstorming on what it could be instead of reproducing it. Sensor pinched...i just want this resolved.
DE
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 02/04/2021

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call me at your earliest convenience and I will see where we can assist in resolving the intermittent issue.

DE
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/01/2021

Ronda we will resend the rescore.

KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 03/02/2021

Ronda
  Thank you for the 4 star rescore you gave us on your survey.  We appreciate you taking the time to do this.  As you are working with our Service Director on the issues with your Santa Fe, you can also give me a call anytime.

Monument, CO
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Great people
Love the folks at Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills. Great customer service
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you for the great review.  if you have any questions please give me a call.

HA
Humberto A.
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Greg Ceballos best service manager at Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills
Hyundai has provided the Best car warranty I have ever had from any car manufacturers, the main reason I bought my 2011 Sonata SE was for the most part due to the piece of mind of having the best warranty in the car business. And the several times I have brought in my car for warranty coverage, Hyundai Chapel Hills has completed the work fast and efficiently and provided a rental car when needed. Hyundai stands behind their product like no other. Thank You from a very satisfied Hyundai customer.
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 02/04/2021

Humberto
  Thank you for the awesome review!  We are so glad your experience with your Sonata has been good!  I will make sure Greg gets your compliment!  If I can ever help in any way, please feel free to give me a call.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Sales is great, service after the sale...not so much.
No comment
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 01/26/2021

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.
Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss your visit.

01/15/2021 Category: Service
Super helpful
My car is fairly new and I was having problems with my battery. I spoke with the service department and they helped me right away with my problem. I plan on returning for any situations with my car in the future.
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars!

Richard S.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Staff was very professional
Chuck is very professional and he is the best
DE
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 01/08/2021

Richard thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars.

2019 Hyundai Accent
12/23/2020 Category: Service
On time
Quickly oil change
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you so much for the great review!