4.6

Doyle M.
Pearland, TX
05/16/2021
Great experience
I purchased a used car from this dealership, sight unseen. I had to rely on my salesman, Carl McDade, to test drive the vehicle and give me a review. I live in Houston, Texas. I received the vehicle and it was exactly as he described it. I love the vehicle and the dealership. I have dealt with Mercedes, Lexus, Jaguar and other luxury car dealership, I would rate this one as one of the best. Great experience.
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/17/2021

Doyle
  Thank you for purchasing your used car from our dealership.  I am so pleased your experience was a good one.  I am glad Carl McDade took special care of you.  If you ever need anything from us in the future please don't hesitate to call me.  Have a super day and enjoy your new car!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
2019 Tucson
Love my car!! Good service and personnel at this location.

Thank you for the great 5 star review you gave us when you 2019 Tucson was into our Service Department.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers.  If I can ever be of any help or answer any questions for you please give me a call.  Have a wonderful day!

KR
Kendon R.
2020 Hyundai Veloster
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Good staff, and good service
Treated me and my car right, did everything I needed of them!

05/14/2021 Category: Service
Very nice staff, can be a longer wait than expected
Staff was amazing, always checking in on how I was doing and giving me updates about my vehicle as they were working on it. Took awhile longer than they expected but the made up by giving my car a wash!
DE
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/14/2021

Kendon thank you for taking the time to fillout the survey.

David Ewing
Service Director
719-867-6652
dewing@phillong.com

Kendon
  Thank you for taking the time to fill out a new survey when your 2020 Veloster was into our Service Department.  Your feed back is very important to our dealership.  If I can ever help you in any way please give me a call.  Have a great day!

GN
Greg N.
Woodland Park, CO
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Tried to sell services already performed.
They didn’t look at my vehicle history and recommended services already performed.

Greg
  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey when your 2014 Santa Fe was into our Service Department.  I am very sorry this visit did not go well for you.  We do appreciate your feed back as this is the only way we can improve our business.  Our Service Director, David Ewing will be calling you to discuss the problems you had.  You are also welcome to give me a call.  Hope you have a nice Monday!

Kylie B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Great service experience
Kevin was very helpful when getting my key fob replaced and programmed. He took care of the part order and fit me in to have it programmed. He even had them wash my vehicle before it was returned to me. Couldn’t be happier with the service I received.
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/13/2021

Kylie
  Thank you for the great 5 star review you gave us when you had your 2014 Sonata into our Service Department.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers.  I will make sure Kevin gets the compliment you paid him.  If I can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.  Have a wonderful day!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Kevin was friendly, did a quick inspection of my lights before my oil service and tire rotation. Very thorough.
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for the great 5 star review you gave us when your 2017 Santa Fe was in for maintenance.  We  understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feed back.  I will make sure Kevin receives the compliment you gave him.  If I can be of any help please give me a call.  Have a nice day!

2019 Hyundai Accent
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Perfect
Comfortable
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for the great 5 star review you gave us when you had your 2019 Accent into our Service Department for maintenance.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers.  If I can be of any help please feel free to call me anytime.  Have a super day!

KF
Karen F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding Staff
We have purchased our last 2 cars from Chapel Hills, and use them for all our service needs. Awesome 😎
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 05/04/2021

Karen
  Thank you for the fantastic 5 star review when you had your 2019 Tucson into our Service Department.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers.  If I can answer any questions for you or be of any help please give me a call.  Have a great day!

Falcon, CO
05/02/2021 Category: Service
Great place to go!
Great customer service and excellent communication!

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review you gave us when your 2018 Tucson was into our Service Department.  We are so glad your experience was a positive one.  If I can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.  Have a great day!

CV
Carol V.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Great service advisor
Advisor was very polite and informative
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 04/26/2021

Carol
  Thank you for the great 5 star review you gave us when you had your 2017 Santa Fe in for maintenance.  Your kind words were very much appreciated.  If I can be of any help to you in the future please feel free to give me a call.  Have a nice day!

PB
Patricia B.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Appointments are always on time

Patricia
  Thank you for the super review you gave us when you had your 2020 Tucson into our Service Department.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers.  If I can be of any help or answer any questions please give me a call.  Have a wonderful week!

Michael M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Everything
I have NEVER gone to a dealer for service that was better than Phil Long Hyundai. I am 69 years old and been driving since 16. I was so impressed that my next car will be a Hyundai from them. The only thing that could have improved my experience would have been parts availability from Hyundai.

Michael
  Thank you for the awesome 5 star review when you had your 2016 Sonata into our Service Department.  We are so glad your experience was a positive one.  I will make sure Greg, your Service Advisor receives your compliment.  I do apologize for the time it is taking for parts to come in, we appreciate your patience.  If I can help in any way or answer any questions for you please give me a call.  Have a great week!

2019 Hyundai Accent
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Ontine
Ontime
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 04/17/2021

Thank you for the super 5 star review when you had your 2019 Accent in for service.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers.  If I can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.  Have a great weekend!

NB
Nancy B.
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Service Respresentative-VIRGINIA
Virginia went above and beyond in customer service. She was polite considerate, professional and just very kind to me.
I highly recommend her for any commendation, as she is very worthy.
This was my second time to be scheduled with Virginia and I was so pleased to be that lucky!! I will always request her in the future.
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 04/08/2021

Nancy
  Thank you for the glowing 5 star review you gave us when you had your 2015 Sonata into our Service Department.  Your kind words are really appreciated and I will make sure Virginia hears your compliment as well as our Service Director.  If I can ever help in any way please give me a call.  Have a fantastic day!

Michael D.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Never had a bad experience. Friendly and easy to talk with personal. Highly recommend
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 04/06/2021

Michael
  Thank you for the awesome 5 star review you gave us when you had your 2018 Sonata into our Service Department.  We appreciate your kind words.  If I can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.  Have a great day!