Overall Rating 3.049997/5Overall Rating 3.049997/5Overall Rating 3.049997/5rating 3.049997rating 3.049997
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

CT
Cynthia T.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff who really cares about your needs!
Friendly staff who cares about your needs and are willing to go the extra mile for you.

LD
Larry D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/16/2018 Category: Service
60K Service
Easy check in. Comfortable Waiting area with refreshments.

Peyton, CO
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Routine Servicing
Took our car in for its 75K servicing. Everything was done well and in the timeframe that was stated. There were no "surprises", so that is always good.

Happy Thanksgiving

ZC
Zachary C.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Very fast and reliable service. Travis, the employee who helped me has been very friendly each time I've worked with him. Keep up the great work!

Happy Thanksgiving

Michael P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great
Satisfied
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the on line review. I am very sorry about your experience on this visit.
I want to make sure all your concerns are addressed.
If I can help in any way please email me so I can address and correct your concerns.

Dennis D.
Monument, CO
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
I have been coming here for 16 years and plan on continuing to come for service.

KF
Kyle F.
Services
Great service. Sound recommendations

Charlton B.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quick Friendly Service
I was very happy with the service tech that checked me in and kept me informed on what was happening. The service was completed quickly and completely.

I was surprised to find out that my next service will include some items that are not covered by the maintenance package that I purchased. I obviously misunderstood what was being said to me regarding the coverage.

Joseph H.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Harness Cable Defect
Jennee -- This is a difficult survey to address. First Chapel Hills Hyundai has been handling my cars since 2013. And I currently own 3, 2013 Sonata, 2016 Tucson, and 2016 Santa Fe. My problem I believe is not within the control of Chapel Hills Hyundai. Ernie, service manager has reached out to me to try to resolve issue, however, I have not gotten back to him due to my work schedule. The issue is that both left and right wiring harnesses going to the rear brake lights need to be replace due to corrosion, neither is covered by warranty even though I have the extended warranty. One has already been replaced at a cost of ~$200, I need to wait to get some more money to replace the other. My problem is that these harnesses had never been touched until the brake light failed and the bulb could not be removed with technicians using tools. Finding out the socket was corroded, additionally the other bulb was checked with the same result. I have extensive maintenance background maintain satellite ground stations for the AF for 21 years and now 20 years in the private sector. I have very rarely seen cable sockets corrode except in harsh climates, high humidity combined with or faulty workmanship. My car had 2 harnesses bad in a protected area and never been touched. I would expect Hyundai to rectify this issue.
ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 11/13/2018

ERNIE L. from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 11/11/2018

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Felicia
Jay was great!

BF
Bradley F.
Quick and efficient
I called and had an appointment the same day. They were very quick and got me in and out in 30 minutes!

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Inconvenienced
I took my vehicle in for repairs. Parts had to be ordered. The dealership had my vehicle for about a week. They failed to completely fix the vehicle. I had to schedule another appointment to get it fixed. It was a fairly big inconvenience for me. I felt like they should have been diligent enough to see the problem when they had my car for a week, and fixed everything during that time.

VM
Virginia M.
Palmer Lake, CO
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Slow start
I hate that you won't accept this without a comment.

MF

Peter Z.
Woodland Park, CO
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Competent & Efficient
My service appointment was easily made while I was on the road in Illinois. At the appointed time, my vehicle was inspected and all required service performed by a qualified technician. I've used this dealership for 13 years and see no reason to change.

Quick Service
In and out pretty quick once registered/signed in...

Darlene D.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Darlene Darnall
Everyone was very pleasant and efficient. I was impressed when I was recommended to purchase a car service book to save money on this visit.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai knows their oil
This is the fourth Santa Fe I've owned so I'm hooked on the vehicle and brand, and the service is always timely and efficient.

Michelle M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, relatively quick service. Never
had a problem with the people of the
service