4.6

Cathy H.
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Service was quick
Service was completed in less time than I expected for the few things that I had done to my vehicle. Waiting area was clean , quiet. My Service Tech was Devin. He most helpful and kept us informed about things I needed.
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 07/26/2021

Hi Cathy
  Thank you for the 5 star review you gave us when your 2020 Venue was in for maintenance.  Your kind words were very much appreciated.  I will make sure your compliments get to the correct people.  If I can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.  Have a nice afternoon!

2010 Hyundai Tucson
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great Service! I have been a customer of the Hyundai service department since I bought my car/Hyundai Tucson 6 years ago. I have to say, they have been a great team to do business with. Love their professionalism in going over my vehicles diagnostics. Their vehicle report sent by text to review, is a great way of communicating the status/ findings of you auto. Can’t imagine taking my car anywhere else. Thanks Hyundai!!!
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 07/21/2021

Thank you for the great 5 star review you gave us when your 2010 Tucson was in for maintenance.  Your kind words are very much appreciated.  If I can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.  Have a nice afternoon!

07/20/2021 Category: Service
Goof job
Good job

Thank you for the 5 star review you gave us when your 2019 Accent was into our service department for maintenance.  We are so glad your experience was a positive one.  If I can ever be of any help please feel free to give me a call.  Have a super afternoon!

TW
Terry W.
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Amazing service from start to finish!
Recently had my 2011 Hyundai Sonata engine replaced because of recall. I also got my serpentine belt and battery replaced in addition to my engine replacement. I couldn't ask for a better experience from all parties involved in my service. I also was provided a car rental throughout the process. I will be back to continue other services on my vehicle in the near future.
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 07/19/2021

Hi Terry
  Thank you for the 5 star review you gave us when your 2011 Sonata was into our service department.  Your kind words were very much appreciated.  If I can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.  Have a great day!

Michael D.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service and quick service
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 07/13/2021

Hi Michael
  Thank you for the 5 str review you gave us when your 2018 Sonata was in for maintenance.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers.  If I can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.  Have a super afternoon!

07/04/2021 Category: Service
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 07/06/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review you gave us when your 2019 Accent was in for maintenance.  Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority.  If I can ever be of any help please give me a call.  Have a super day!

GC
Gabriel C.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Great Job!!!
They brought me back in explaining the reasons for the inconsistency and provided a truly professional experience.

07/02/2021 Category: Service
Basic service
Consumer reports rated the Hyundai SUV with high marks so I gave Hyundai a shot. The SUV is great but the service needs improvement. Hyundai offered a free basic maintenance package with my purchase of a 2021 palisade, from my experience it is not worth it. I sat in the waiting room for 2 hours even with an appointment for an oil change. The staff did not give me an update on why it was taking so long. The person working on the car did not reset the computer, wash the car, vacuum the front floor mats, or text me an video update of the status of the car as promised. All I received was a zero balance receipt with no documentation on the status of my the multipoint inspection. The gentleman who gave me my keys asked if he could count on me for a five star rating. My response was it depends on your staff and quality of work on my SUV, so I gave you one star. My expectation was to receive an oil change with all the basics completed just as it was promised by Hyundai, nothing above and beyond.
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 07/03/2021

Gabriel
  Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  I am sorry your experience was not a good one.  Your feed back is very important as this is how we can improve our business in the future.  Our Service Director, David Ewing will be calling you this next week to discuss your experience.  Meantime if I can be of any help please give me a call.  Have a super weekend!

Gabriel
  Thank you for taking the time to fill out a second survey when your 2021 Palisade was into our service department.  We understand your time is valuable and we appreciate the 5 stars.  If I can ever be of any help please give me a call.  Have a super day!

2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Top of the line service
The moment you step into this service area they are amazing. Originally our review was also including other departments but service immediately called when they saw it wasn’t top of the line and resolved a problem that wasn’t even there’s, but a problem from another department. They will take their time to explain any and all questions you may have, super respectful of your time and genuinely care about making you comfortable and happy. They also make sure to go over anything you car needs, or they did during service. I would absolutely recommend this service department to anyone.

06/29/2021 Category: Service
Almost perfect
Everyone we had the opportunity to work with was and is amazing. Super welcoming, informative and patient. We will gladly return to work with any of the service department people, finance was wonderful, managers and general manager were great, our sales person did well except a few things which the managers quickly resolved.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey when your 2020 Palisade was into our service department.  Your feed back is very important to our dealership.  Someone from our service department will be calling you this next week to discuss your experience.  Meantime if I can be of any help please give me a call.  Have a super weekend!

719-867-6664

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a second survey when your 2020 Palisade was into our service department.  We understand your time is valuable and we appreciate the 5 stars.  If I can ever be of any help please give me a call.  Have a super day!

Dennis M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Always helpful and courteous. Great customer service.
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 06/30/2021

Dennis
  Thank you for the great 5 star review you gave us when your 2020 Palisade was into our service department.  We appreciate your kind words.  If I can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.  Have a super day!

Carol H.
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Service on my 2017 Tucson
Excellent service, professional, knowledgeable technicians.

Carol
  Thank you for the 5 star review you gave us when you had your 2017 Tucson into our service department.  Your feed back is very valuable to our dealership.  We were scheduled to go through a remodel last year before Covid hit and we are now looking at that being done the end of this year.  Hopefully the lack of amenities will be corrected then.  If I can ever be of any help in the future please give me a call.  Have a great day!

VD
Virginia D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/27/2021 Category: Service
Tentative
What more can you ask for when you have someone willing to think outside the lines to find the cause of your concern on your vehicle. You need someone like this to ease your mind and you can find that here.
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 06/28/2021

Virginia
  Thank you for the awesome 5 star review you gave us when your 2013 Veloster was into our Service Department.  We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey on your vacation!  Have a fantastic time!

Monica R.
06/23/2021
What more can I ask for?!!!
Thanks Emilio, Kevin, Alex; and Devin!!!

I honestly made the best investment this year with my grey 2022 Tucson.
I have previously owned cars like Jeeps, Volkswagen and Nissan and none of them got the same quality and elegance like my beautiful gray 2022 Tucson.

Since I was a child, I have always dreamed of having a Hyundai, because my father was a merchant and worked with Hyundai for more than 30 years. That is why I have appreciation, good memories and honor to this brand.

On June 17, I made this dream come true. I went to sell my Nissan 2019 because it did not meet my expectations.

I am a girl a bit picky about cars. I love the turbo, velocity, high technology and assistance when I am driving a car due I wish to improve my art of driving .The beautiful 2022 Tucson car fills completely my needs, it has much more than I expected and is better priced than other competitive brands.

Emilio, a great sales consultant, was very patient, delicate and understanding with my needs. He understood very well the idea of ​​what I need in my life today. Kevin the service advisor was very clever in offering what they had in Hyundai according to my needs, but he was also open in offering me other opportunities. Alex the finance manager is a very funny, talkative and zero stress gentleman which makes for an atmosphere of trust, serenity throughout the day of the process to get the car to my house.

The staff are really nice people, full of merits, positive and smiling, which makes for a peaceful day to buy a new car. Devin the service advisor explained very well about the service and maintenance times included in the car purchase. He gave me quality, efficiency and reliability.

I highly recommend this dealership to negotiate your car, sell or buy. It is a total gain and quality.
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 06/24/2021

Monica
  Thank you for the 5 star review you gave us when you purchased your 2022 Tucson.  We are so glad your experience was a positive one.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers.  I will make sure your compliments are directed to the correct people.  If I can ever be of any help please give me a call.  Have a wonderful day!

TH
Tommy H.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2021 Category: Service

06/17/2021 Category: Service
Attentive service advisor
Quick check in, efficient service delivery, all requested services completed. Kevin McCumiskey was very conscientious in providing customer service, making recommendations and exploring options.
DE
DAVID E., Service Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 06/19/2021

Tommy thank you for your feed back, we reviw all feed back to improve our buisness.

David Ewing
Service Director
719-867-6652
dewing@phillong.com
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 06/21/2021

Tommy
  Thank you for taking the time to fill out a second survey.  We know your time is valuable and we really appreciate it.  If I can answer any questions or be of any help please give me a call.  Have a super day!

06/16/2021 Category: Service
Good job
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you for the super 5 star review you gave us when your 2019 Accent into our Service Department.  We appreciate you bringing your car to our dealership for all your service needs.  If I can ever be of any help in the future please call me.  Have a great day!

DF
Donna F.
06/14/2021
The BEST OF THE BEST
I took my other Hyundai to this location for service so when I chose to purchase a new car I chose this location due to the fact that Kevin the service manager was always so helpful and nice. I hit the jackpot!! I not only got my dream 2021 Kona, I hot an AMAZING DEAL. Very special thanks to Emilio Rivera my sales guy, he really knows his stuff when it came to letting me know all the features of the car. Donald, the guy who did the numbers. Everyone at this facility is top of the line!! 100 stars!!
KE
KATHY E., Customer Relations Manager from Phil Long Hyundai of Chapel Hills responded on 06/14/2021

Donna
  Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We always appreciate positive feed back from our customers.  I will make sure your compliments get passed on to the right people.  If I can ever help you in the future please give me a call.  Have a super afternoon!