Jermuine F.
Lincoln Town Car
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Jermuine said the business had good service.

TE
Tony E.
Ram 2500
08/15/2019
My personal and business mechanic for over 10 years
I’ve been coming to Founding Father‘s for well over 10 years with my personal family and business vehicles and we trust nobody else, Mark and his team have always been honest and beyond fair. I’ve referred them many times with a couple of times the people saying it didn’t like a very legitimate business from the outside but all I can say is they are more than legitimate and I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my vehicles. Mark the owner Expounds the meaning of integrity and that is a rare commodity these days.

BE
Ben E.
08/14/2019
Honest, hardworking and fairly priced!
I first came to Founding Fathers as a recommendation from my uncle after a not so good experience with my old mechanic. Right away I could tell that they were good people. This might be long winded but I’ll try to make it short. I was there one day for maintenance on my F-150 and we heard a slight cry for help next door and the guys sprang into action like emergency workers do and realized it was the old lady next door had fallen down watering her lawn and couldn’t get back up. Mark (Owner) and Brandon (lead mechanic)rushed over, picked her up and got her in a chair and both were holding her hands. Those are the kind of people I surround myself with and the kind of people I’m proud to have working on my truck because I know they have my best interests and safety in mind. Turner is an awesome mechanic as well and a good person too! Founding Fathers installed a brand new engine, transmission, fuel tank, truck bed, leaf springs, shocks, bumpers, grill, fog lights and custom head lights on my truck. Just to mention a few! She runs like a beast and never had any problems. They are honestly like family and friends, I go have beers with the guys occasionally after work. I’m a real person, my name is Ben 719-330-4994. Call me if you don’t believe me, I’ll show you my truck too!

08/09/2019
Wonderful oil change
Went in for an oil change, and turns out I didn't have an appointment, but they fit me in.

JN
Jackie N.
Dodge Durango
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Jackie said the employees are good, honest people and went above the board to help him out.

DF
Dustin F.
07/19/2019
Best Shop I’ve Ever Used
Founding fathers auto has been my go to for 2 years now. Used care check up before purchase or usual maintenance has always been great. They work hard to find parts in random places on sale to avoid high costs and recently they have pretty much rebuilt my truck (except engine & tranny) and still found ways to save. I trust them with my cars because I haven’t yet seen an issue where I couldn’t trust them. 😄👍🏼

James B.
Alder, MT
Nissan Titan
07/10/2019 Category: Service
James said the service provided by this business was good.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/01/2019
Very professional and prompt customer service

XP
Xion P.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Xion said he trusted this business. They were genuine, straight forward, and honest. He trusted their work. They told him every detail. His alignment was not completely straight and they told him in a week he could schedule an appointment for them to fix it.

KK
Klaire K.
Chevrolet Corsica
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Klaire said that the staff was super friendly. She mentioned that the business explained the service to her. She stated that the service was good.

GM
Gavin M.
06/11/2019
Auto Repair
I have been taking my vehicles here for a few years and have always received great service. I recently had a very extensive vehicle issue and was taken care off. I would recommend Founding Fathers to anyone for vehicle service.

VV
Vicki V.
Dodge Dart
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Vivki said the price is good, the staff are friendly and helpful. She stated that she went to the business for an oil change hoping that they would be able to find out what was wrong with her vehicle and they did. It was not what they thought it would be. She also stated that the staff were able to find other problems and they fixed her vehicle well.

Dalton S.
Fountain, CO
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Dalton said the staff are great and they explain everything to him.

Cathy B.
Mercury Sable
05/31/2019
The friendly and hard-working staff.
Always very pleased!

Sharon S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
05/24/2019
Founding Fathers employes helpful and knowledgable mechanics.
Founding Fathers have taken care of my car for years and I rely on them to keep it in top shape. I trust them completely with the care of my car.

Robert R.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Robert said this business provided excellent service. They were able to do his oil change right away for $20 less than another facility.

TL
Terence L.
INFINITI FX45
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Terence said the staff got right to the job without any problems or a long wait. They provided great service.

Daniel B.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business had good quality service and good customer service, and he enjoyed the people.

KH
Kari H.
02/24/2019
Warning, stay far away
I will never do business with these terrible people again. They are scam artists that cant repair anything. The owner is a liar. They repair your vehicle with used parts or just keep the original parts in and charge you for new ones. The best part is if you dont pay them because services weren't done or nothing was owed they will call the cops and get you arrested, They think it's funny and they are getting away with it. It's much better to pay more elsewhere than go to them and get ripped off. They are so incompetent its ridiculous, how they stay in business I have absolutely no idea. You have been warned.

AH
Angeline H.
01/30/2019
Thank you for the prompt service and great reception that I received