Dee B.
Cadillac DeVille
04/27/2021
Honest reliable service.
Reliable service along with Mark and staff taking the time to explain issues. Friendly

RK
Russel K.
Colorado
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Krystyna. She said she and Russel go to this business a lot and absolutely loves it there. They always recommend them.

WN
Wayne N.
04/26/2021
Replaced Mass Airflow Sensor
Founding fathers replaced my mass airflow sensor. It was found to be defective and they were able to replace the defective one on the same day, which was impressive.

Mary M.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/18/2021
Little truck from TN
It was time to pass on the truck...but it needed some attention. Mark and crew were very good about assessment, diagnosis, cost and recommended what the critical path was. They had it done in a couple days. Mark stayed in touch and the truck is ready for another several years of service. Thanks founding fathers!

04/17/2021
Overfilled oil - engine runs rough
I asked for an oil change and tune up/inspection prior to a planned road trip. Upon getting the car back I noticed the engine ran rough. A few days later I decided to check the oil level and it was significantly overfilled. I have not driven it since, but am planning to remove some oil because I need my car. When I dropped it off there was some confusion over the model of my car, which may be the reason it was overfilled. Also, they didn’t check headlights or tail lights because both headlights and one tail light are out, but this was not mentioned. Aside from the car issues, no employees that I saw during drop off or pickup were wearing masks. I have more complaints, but they are less critical so I will leave them out.

AC
Alisha C.
Calhan, CO
GMC Acadia
04/14/2021
Quick, friendly, resourceful
They were able to get me in quickly (next day) and even when they were unable to do the programming my vehicle needed, they were resourceful enough to get people who could lined up and finish it the following day. Definitely recommend!

PJ
Peggie J.
Cadillac Escalade
04/10/2021
Fast, honest, efficient service.

Melissa H.
04/08/2021
Nice people
Got the news that my car is about to blew the engine. I'm not fixing it. They didn't charge me anything for the tests they ran. I was alrdy stressed about how to get another car

CT
Chris T.
Manitou Springs, CO
Pontiac G5
04/08/2021
Quality work
Great group of people. Always take good care of my vehicles.

Justin S.
04/07/2021
Honest and Fair
This place is awesome! They have done work on my car and my girlfriend's car. My mom has been going here for years. They'll treat you like family. Friendly, honest, and good prices. I recommend them to everyone that I know.

FT
Frann T.
04/07/2021
Fixed it!
I previously gave them a poor review, so I need to correct that. When Mark realized how unhappy I was, he asked for the opportunity to make things right. After some consideration, I decided to give it a shot. Mark had my car transported to the shop and had it running right the same day. Now she purrs like a kitten 😁. No issues.
Thanks Mark and everyone at Founding Fathers. Such integrity is getting rare and is appreciated.

Michael R.
Mazda CX-7
04/05/2021
Their customer service is phenomenal
Despite third party issues, founding fathers did what they could to help and make up for the issues. They always do their best to provide the best for my car.

AC
Aaron C.
Castle Rock, CO
04/02/2021
review
I recommend taking your vehicle to be serviced . They were Fast , Honest and very professional

Hyundai Accent
04/01/2021
Great Communication, Excellent Service!!
The place is awesome!!! Everything is with fair price! They totally communicate with you, they would recommend and be honest what needed to be fix. Everything that I am have problems with my car just disappear in a day after they fix it. I would recommend them who would need have problems with their cars!! Great communication just overall very satisfied and happy customer!

FT
Fran T.
03/30/2021
My car isn't fixed.
My car now is doing things that wasn't doing when I took it in to have the fuel pump replaced and now I'm told it needs another $800 worth of work on it 🤬
Sorry you asked me for this review just being honest