KJ
Kathy J.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said she has been going to this business for years. They treat her well there. She recommends this business to others and that is including to her own mother.

Darlene G.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Darlene said the customer service is great. She trusts them with her vehicle.

MV
Mark V.
03/25/2020
Great knowledgeable crew
I went to Breaks Plus who wanted to charge me $200 to fix a windshield washer problem. They found a free solution. I also got a very reasonable priced oil change. The owner is a fun person to talk to. They got me in an out efficiently. I will definately go back.

JON T.
Buick Regal
03/25/2020
Good People Fair Prices
Good people Fair Prices and they got the windshield wipers for da low . The people at the front desk cool .I think I met the owner he was cool as a fan . And they prices are great !!! Best in the city .!!!

PM
PATRICK M.
CO
Ford Police Interceptor
03/19/2020
Worked with us and tried to help us payment options.
I would recommend Founding Fathers to my friend and family. I will continue to keep goin back also. They treated us right and helped with some payment options.

NS
Nick S.
Ford Club Wagon
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Nick said this business was convenient and did good work.

Cathy B.
Mercury Sable
03/16/2020
Employees are honest and do a good job.
I have always been very pleased with the service provided on my vehicle. I recommend that friends try Founding Fathers Auto Service for their vehicles.

Johnathan L.
03/05/2020
Great service, great people
My truck broke down as I travel through the country. They went beyond any expectations to ensure I could continue my journey.

JN
James N.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
James said the staff are fine people and take care of his vehicle.

LC
LEE C.
Nissan Xterra
02/25/2020
Same day service
I was suprised and very pleased that I was able to get my vehicle dignosed and the work completed the same day. Also saved a lot of money over going to the dealership. Best experience I have had with an auto repiar.

Jason B.
Monument, CO
Acura RDX
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Jason said they provided excellent, accurate service.

Sharon S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/18/2020
Great place
Mechanics are honest, knowledgeable, helpful.

Beck B.
Nissan Rogue
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Beck said this business took care of him and his vehicle.

LL
Na na na

LA
LuCrisha A.
02/11/2020
Reliable, honest and fair!
The team at founding fathers is the best in town! You can count on exceptional customer service from Thomas and quality work from Brandon and the others! Thank you FOUNDING FATHERS for taking such good care of me!