Dee B.
Cadillac DeVille
04/27/2021
Honest reliable service.
Reliable service along with Mark and staff taking the time to explain issues. Friendly

RK
Russel K.
Colorado
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Krystyna. She said she and Russel go to this business a lot and absolutely loves it there. They always recommend them.

WN
Wayne N.
04/26/2021
Replaced Mass Airflow Sensor
Founding fathers replaced my mass airflow sensor. It was found to be defective and they were able to replace the defective one on the same day, which was impressive.

Mary M.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/18/2021
Little truck from TN
It was time to pass on the truck...but it needed some attention. Mark and crew were very good about assessment, diagnosis, cost and recommended what the critical path was. They had it done in a couple days. Mark stayed in touch and the truck is ready for another several years of service. Thanks founding fathers!

AC
Alisha C.
Calhan, CO
GMC Acadia
04/14/2021
Quick, friendly, resourceful
They were able to get me in quickly (next day) and even when they were unable to do the programming my vehicle needed, they were resourceful enough to get people who could lined up and finish it the following day. Definitely recommend!

PJ
Peggie J.
Cadillac Escalade
04/10/2021
Fast, honest, efficient service.

Melissa H.
04/08/2021
Nice people
Got the news that my car is about to blew the engine. I'm not fixing it. They didn't charge me anything for the tests they ran. I was alrdy stressed about how to get another car

Justin S.
04/07/2021
Honest and Fair
This place is awesome! They have done work on my car and my girlfriend's car. My mom has been going here for years. They'll treat you like family. Friendly, honest, and good prices. I recommend them to everyone that I know.

FT
Frann T.
04/07/2021
Fixed it!
I previously gave them a poor review, so I need to correct that. When Mark realized how unhappy I was, he asked for the opportunity to make things right. After some consideration, I decided to give it a shot. Mark had my car transported to the shop and had it running right the same day. Now she purrs like a kitten 😁. No issues.
Thanks Mark and everyone at Founding Fathers. Such integrity is getting rare and is appreciated.

Michael R.
Mazda CX-7
04/05/2021
Their customer service is phenomenal
Despite third party issues, founding fathers did what they could to help and make up for the issues. They always do their best to provide the best for my car.

AC
Aaron C.
Castle Rock, CO
04/02/2021
review
I recommend taking your vehicle to be serviced . They were Fast , Honest and very professional

Hyundai Accent
04/01/2021
Great Communication, Excellent Service!!
The place is awesome!!! Everything is with fair price! They totally communicate with you, they would recommend and be honest what needed to be fix. Everything that I am have problems with my car just disappear in a day after they fix it. I would recommend them who would need have problems with their cars!! Great communication just overall very satisfied and happy customer!

ER
Elise R.
Nissan Rogue Sport
03/26/2021
Customer service and great car care
Founding Fathers is the best place to take your car troubles to. They are kind and efficient without taking advantage. Everyone should have a great mechanic they can trust and with Founding Fathers that need is met in spades!

EN
Eva N.
Manitou Springs, CO
Scion xD
03/26/2021
Great!
Great customer service! This will be my long term auto shop.

Michael R.
Mitsubishi Mirage
03/25/2021
Founding Fathers did their best to get my car fixed as quickly as possible. Some complications came up due to third parties and Founding Fathers did their best to try to make up for it. I highly recommend this garage.