MO
Maria O.
09/29/2020
Great service again
I have to say that it’s refreshing to know that when I drop my car off these guys they provide excellent service, keep me well informed as to what I need done and preform the service if my car in a speedy manner! I have had sure a great experience each time I have dropped my car off and get advice as to things I many need to fix in the future, I would recommend this shop to anyone looking to be treated fairly and have car handled with care!

Dan M.
Colorado
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Dan said they were honest with him and worked very hard to help him out with everything.

Kelsea M.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Kelsea said she has been going there for years and they have always been really great to her.

David G.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/24/2020
Founding fathers trustworthy
Highly recommend anytime needing a car repair founding fathers is the place to go . They are very professional knowledgeable and trustworthy. The bill is always reasonable and they always inform you have any additional needs to your vehicle.

SV
Sara V.
Toyota Echo
09/23/2020
So simple
They were patient and courteous. They were also quick, efficient and inexpensive. I went in anxious about repairs and left a happy customer in a short amount of time. Problem diagnosed and fixed. Car is happy again. Wallet is also happy. Thank you.

SE
Sandra E.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/22/2020
Very happy with the fast service on my daughter old 2002 Chevy Avalanche. More body work stuff, headlights and drivers mirror also oil change. We can get a lot more miles out of it.

CN
Curtis N.
Dodge Journey
09/21/2020
Amazing Staff
I'm not from here we got stationed back in 2017 and they are the only ones we go to if we have any issues with our vehicles. They are so honest and tells us what is wrong with out card.

WM
Wayne M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/17/2020
Consistent
No matter what the issue or problem, I can always count on Mark and his team to do a great job

LG
Lou G.
09/17/2020
I will recommend you to everyone. Thank you for your servicing my car right away . You will see more of me . Thank you.
I think I gave you a great rating because you were a blessing to me . Very fast and courteous and enjoyable place to go to and feel like I was welcome there. I will certainly recommend you to everyone I know because I think you’ve done a good job on my car thank you.

CT
Chris T.
Manitou Springs, CO
Volvo XC90
09/16/2020
Top notch service
Fast, friendly, and quality work. This shop was amazing to work with. They got me in right away and was able to work on my Volvo where other shops wouldn’t even look at it. They fixed what I asked for and gave me recommendations on what else I needed. I will definitely bring all my vehicles to them for any service needed.

David B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2020
Always great service!
They called when the part was delivered, when I arrived all bays were occupied, but they pulled my vehicle partially into a bay where the other vehicle was on the lift. Got to work on it as soon as possible and it was completed and ready within the time quoted. The item replaced was 1/2 the price quoted by the dealer. Very satisfied every time I've needed them!

Nissan Pathfinder
09/10/2020
Oil change.
Always good. I've been going there for 8 years and nobody does it better.

LW
Lynn W.
09/08/2020
Trustworthy
If you want honest answers about what is wrong with your car and a place that will fix your car at the lowest price go to Founding Fathers . Mark was totally honest and very helpful when my car needed major fixing . I highly recommend this place !

Scott S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/02/2020
Quick professional service
One of the straps that hold my gas tank broke

They found the parts, replaced both straps in about 2 hours with no appointment

Robert W.
08/31/2020
Fast & honest
Great work, done quickly,, at very reasonable prices. Can be relied on to not upsale you , does the work you ask and gives you honest recommendations. Very refreshing these days.