Michael B.
Pueblo, CO
Cadillac Eldorado
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business was a little expensive. To change a water pump and a thermostat cost almost $1000. Still, they did a great job.

Desarie D.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said the price quoted was not the service price, but the work was good.

Damon P.
Jeep Cherokee
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Damon said there was a problem with the service.

Mark H.
Chevrolet Sportvan
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the service took 21 days which was longer than he expected. However, the staff was polite, and professional.

Cheryl H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Cheryl said her vehicle was not able to be repaired and it took awhile.

CR
Christopher R.
06/13/2018
Scheduling mess but rescued
Online scheduling needs some work. I answered the appointment confirmation email with a request to change appointment by one day. I never received a response. Morning of the initial appt I called to make sure the change to one day later was ok. They had no idea I had requested a change, which was frustrating, but they immediately accommodated! Next morning I woke up to a new confirmation email with my appointment an hour earlier than planned. 8 am appointment with 4 kids 10 & under and a house that needed to be staged for selling... well, that hour mattered. We made though, and arrived at 8:01am. I wasn’t on the schedule AT ALL though I’d only talked to them 24 hours prior! Again, though, they accommodated and got right to work. I have a long history with this company and have always recommended without hesitation. I still recommend, but with hesitation.

Larry M.
Hyundai Accent
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Josie. She said her father's vehicle isn't working. It broke down two days later and he had to have it towed home.

Jeremy H.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
11/15/2017
Not as Good as it's been in the Past
This visit to Founding Fathers left some to be desired. We were told the evening before (Monday night) that our van was done. Showed up on Tuesday morning to pick up...and it was still be worked on. Initially told it would be another 45 minutes. When I explained that I didn't have that much time, they hopped on it and it was only a 15 minute wait. On top of that, when I went to pay, we were charged for the diagnostic work, which hadn't been quoted to us before. Thus, I paid nearly $100 more than I expected to pay. A disappointing visit this time. Never been disappointed before. I'll go back, but hope it's back up to it's normal quality.

Renate H.
Volkswagen Golf
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Renate said this businesses customer service was good but they picked her up in a dirty vehicle.

M P.
09/19/2017
starting to slide to the dark side
FF was always great and reasonable, after the recent changes things are slipping, poor communication from desk to techs, bad at time estimating and communication to us, and prices have increased significantly, to dealership or higher levels; 48$ for oil change, 200$ for a new battery, really? I am loyal to good service but when that is overshadowed by huge increases gonna have to look elsewhere for basic sevices. Have another look at your loyal base, if you alienate us your base dries up along with referrals.

Kristen S.
Acura 3.2TL
12/21/2016
A little disappointed
I have used Founding Fathers in the past, so had my car towed there on a Sunday night when the starter went out. The next day they told me the price of repairs which seemed a little drastic. I called around and could have gotten the job done elsewhere for almost 200.00 less. I felt like my hands were tied, however, because I would have had to pay them for the diagnostic regardless and then another tow. So I let them do the work. They didn't even take the price of the diagnostic fee off the the total, which seems wrong to me. I can see paying for this if I let them diagnose it, then take it elsewhere, or do the work myself, but when I agree to let them do almost 400.00 worth of work, I feel like I shouldn't have had to pay for this. This disappointed me because I have been happy with these guys in the past.

KH
Kevin H.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/02/2016 Category: Service
Kevin said he brought his vehicle in because of a misfiring issue. The plugs and wires were changed but the misfire remained. He drove around with two different mechanics and after the second drive around, the mechanics suggested that a $120.00 electric diagnostic would be needed in order to find out what the problem was. When he got home, he looked at his engine and noticed that the air filter casing was not properly aligned. He said he thinks the two trained mechanics should have immediately spotted a problem that took 15 minutes for him to find. He said for basic services he would recommend this business for service but for more complex, costly repairs this business would be one of several facilities he would recommend.

JN
Janet N.
Oldsmobile Delta 88
08/30/2016
Overlooking the obvious creates headaches and wastes money
Neglecting to replace plug wires on a car with over
100,000 miles created hundreds of dollars of unnecessary spending to resolve a performance issue. While the team worked hard to resolve, it took a lot of their time and resources to identify what we hope was the root cause. That part I do appreciate.

KT
Karl T.
Chrysler 300
06/04/2016 Category: Service
Karl said he was disappointed with this business because he was quoted $187 but charged $358.