WM
Wayne M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/17/2020
Consistent
No matter what the issue or problem, I can always count on Mark and his team to do a great job

LG
Lou G.
09/17/2020
I will recommend you to everyone. Thank you for your servicing my car right away . You will see more of me . Thank you.
I think I gave you a great rating because you were a blessing to me . Very fast and courteous and enjoyable place to go to and feel like I was welcome there. I will certainly recommend you to everyone I know because I think you’ve done a good job on my car thank you.

CT
Chris T.
Manitou Springs, CO
Volvo XC90
09/16/2020
Top notch service
Fast, friendly, and quality work. This shop was amazing to work with. They got me in right away and was able to work on my Volvo where other shops wouldn’t even look at it. They fixed what I asked for and gave me recommendations on what else I needed. I will definitely bring all my vehicles to them for any service needed.

David B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2020
Always great service!
They called when the part was delivered, when I arrived all bays were occupied, but they pulled my vehicle partially into a bay where the other vehicle was on the lift. Got to work on it as soon as possible and it was completed and ready within the time quoted. The item replaced was 1/2 the price quoted by the dealer. Very satisfied every time I've needed them!

Nissan Pathfinder
09/10/2020
Oil change.
Always good. I've been going there for 8 years and nobody does it better.

LW
Lynn W.
09/08/2020
Trustworthy
If you want honest answers about what is wrong with your car and a place that will fix your car at the lowest price go to Founding Fathers . Mark was totally honest and very helpful when my car needed major fixing . I highly recommend this place !

09/04/2020
They are affordable and do honest work.
It's a good place to get your car done. They do good work and in a timely matter.

Scott S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/02/2020
Quick professional service
One of the straps that hold my gas tank broke

They found the parts, replaced both straps in about 2 hours with no appointment

Robert W.
08/31/2020
Fast & honest
Great work, done quickly,, at very reasonable prices. Can be relied on to not upsale you , does the work you ask and gives you honest recommendations. Very refreshing these days.

Rita G.
Colorado
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Rita said they are very good in what they do.

AT
Anna T.
Colorado
GMC Acadia
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Anna said they always fit her in their schedule, and she has recommended them before.

Jordyn C.
08/24/2020
Great Service!
Founding Fathers is a great place to get your car fixed up. They are super friendly, do a great job and have great prices. I got an oil change with them for much cheaper than if I were to get it done at someplace like jiffy lube and they also do an inspection to make sure your car is doing well overall for free. My parents also get all of there work done here and have never had anything but great things to say about Founding Fathers.

SJ
Steve J.
Monument, CO
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2020
Customer service and quality work.
They have very good and personal customer service. Their work on my vehicles has always been professional and done well.

KA
Kate A.
08/14/2020
Wow fathers!
I expected fair treatment and reasonable price. Was I ever surprised! You went far above what I expected I got friendly, competent, fast, Super reasonable! Everyone was smiling and helpful. I felt like one of the family. Thank you so much for being the exceptional business that you are. What you do is appreciated.

Aaron B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/14/2020
Solid Work
Carmax directed me here. Great correspondence with warranties and carmax. Turned a hefty bill/quote into something feasible. In fact I was quoted by another local shop, to do half of the work, for almost double, and no warranty. Founding Fathers really came through for me and my FJ. Theyre here to look out for you, not rip a hole in your pocket. Friendly dudes too.