4.6

Overall Rating 3.4814841/5Overall Rating 3.4814841/5Overall Rating 3.4814841/5rating 3.4814841rating 3.4814841
Overall Rating 2.4444474/5Overall Rating 2.4444474/5rating 2.4444474rating 2.4444474rating 2.4444474

RA
Raoul A.
05/04/2018
My new car
Very satisfied with the service

Dwayne L.
01/12/2016 Category: Service
Speedy and great service
Marty was great; thanks again for the service

JOSEPH L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/06/2016 Category: Service
Quality Customer Service
Brought my 2016 Hyubndai Elantra in for the initial 5,000 service and as always Marty was ready for me & had me out of there in less time than thought.

TD
THEODORE D.
05/21/2015 Category: Service
convenient and good service
Wait time was longer than expected because they were under-staffed.

05/20/2015 Category: Service
got in and had appt, they got me out in about 30 minutes.
Very excellent service.

CHERYL C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2015 Category: Service
The service department is what makes this dealership thrive. If only more people took pride in their jobs like they do.

CG
CHANCE G.
Peyton, CO
05/12/2015 Category: Service
Awesome as always!
Mikey is very helpful, service was fantastic, waiting room is cool too!

JE
Joy E.
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
05/12/2015 Category: Service
Marty is an asset not only to your department, but to the dealership.
He gets the work done in a timely manner, explains why and what was done and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks!

DOUGLAS C.
05/08/2015 Category: Service
Average Service
I had an appt for an oil change, and it took an hour and twenty minutes to complete. I was given no indication that it might run late and I later found out the mechanic assigned to my vehicle was in with the service manager on another car when he should have been servicing my car. What's the use of making an appointment if you don't stick to the schedule.

THOMAS B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2015 Category: Service
Maintenance completed on time and to standard
They completed the job sooner than expected and did an excellent job. The cost was fair and the people were very professional. This is the only place I would take my vehicle to be serviced or repaired.

KW
KUM W.
05/02/2015 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly!
Very efficient and friendly. The estimated wait time for my car to be serviced was accurate.

TD
THEODORE D.
05/02/2015 Category: Service
Mikey set up the appointment for our Fuel-Injection System service quickly and the service was performed in the prescribed time.

LINDA S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2015 Category: Service
trust flexibility first name I am good!
I am good with you.

RD
ROBERT D.
04/25/2015 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service performed on my 2013 Santa Fe. The work was completed as promised with no issues.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/23/2015 Category: Service
The service is quick, done right and the staff is great and very helpful.
Great staff and very friendly. The service was quick and accurate no hidden up charges.

Woodland Park, CO
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Service Center's customer service
Marty Stinett is my usual service advisor and he has always been helpful and honest which made me feel I could trust his advice and this dealership. Hopefully, it was a one time situation that Marty was not there because when I had my oil change, I walked away with a much different opinion of the care I received. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either everything had a cold and unwarming presence from the time I was greeted to the time I departed 1 1/2 hours later for an online scheduled oil change. appointment. If this is a new changeover I'm not impressed and I would not recommend the service to a business or friend.

GM
George M.
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Concern for the customer
Always a great place with friendly, knowledgeable, and professional people!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
04/22/2015 Category: Service
general maintenance
Did a good job, however this is the second time I have asked for a service to be performed and when checkout time came, it had been forgotten.I had to remind the that I had asked for something and it was not done. The forgotten item was taken care of at that time, which I appreciated.

GN
GREG N.
Woodland Park, CO
04/10/2015 Category: Service
Lack of Phone Service or Courtesy
Service Dept does not return phone calls when you have to leave a message. Trying to get someone on the phone to make an appointment is very difficult.

STEPHEN S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, expert service!!!
All the Service advisors and mechanics do an amazing job at Phil Long Hyundai! We trust their advice and they work hard to save us money!