Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

08/09/2018
Once again
Once again I experienced excellent service and attention to detail. Took my Tacoma in for periodic maintenance ... Ed and Patricia are super attentive to details and of course I drove off with the confidence to do another fishing trip by driving over 1200 miles round trip without any problems!

Can't say enough about the quality of service and expert maintenance I have received [many times over many years!].

You can't find a better mechanic .... and you won't find better serviced .... anywhere!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/10/2018

Thank You Bill !  You are so good to us and we are the blessed ones !! Can you believe that it will be almost 30 years that you & Ed have been taking care of each other ?!?! That is truly awesome.  Have fun on your fishing trip and as you know, we like pictures !

Ayofini M.
08/07/2018
So Dependable and Flexible
As always Ed and Patricia give the best Customer service and they are always looking out for my best interests! Not only for scheduled appointments but even when I’m clumsy and dislodge my undercarriage. One call 15min done and done thank you guys you’re a God send! I’ll keep you forever!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/07/2018

Hi Ayofini ! What a wonderful review, thank you !! You made us smile and touched our heart !!! We're so glad you'll keep us because we really like you too !!!! ( From one puppy lover to another ! )

Joseph M.
08/06/2018
Exceptional Service at a Great Price
Baxter’s has always provided exceptional customer service and have been professional and caring for our automobiles for many years but now they have a new member to the Baxter Team, Little Ben. Patricia and Ed have a way of making everyone feel like family and now with the welcomed addition of their new puppy, Ben, that special family atmosphere is enhanced. Thank you Patricia, Ed, and Ben for always being there for us.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/06/2018

Thank You for the sweetest review and for including Little Ben ! Yes, he is a most welcome addition to the Baxter Family. He certainly wants to make everyone feel welcome. Thanks for all the support all these years and your continued trust, confidence and faith in us. We'll be here when you need us !

Jennifer C.
Ford Cab & Chassis
08/03/2018
Emergency
We own a small business and so we rely on our service trucks! Ed and Patricia always take that into consideration and get our vehicles back on the road ASAP!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/03/2018

That's right, we small business owners need to look out for one another.  We were glad we could take care of you and get you back on the road. As always, thank you for always thinking of us first ! We appreicate you too !

Jill M.
07/27/2018
Baxter's Automotive Great Review
Ed and Patricia at Baxter's automotive have been servicing our vehicles for the past 8 years. I can't speak more highly of this duo team. Ed has always been able to diagnose our vehicles and fix accordingly. Patricia has always been able to assist with billing or warranty questions. This mechanic is competent and honest and this team is a pleasure to work with. Unfortunately we have recently moved out of state. It is stressful to find a new mechanic. Patricia has offered to help network and find us a new mechanic in our new state. We will miss them greatly, but have been blessed with the many good years of service they have provided.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/28/2018

Hi Jill ! That was better than a great review, that was an AWESOME review !! Thank You !!! We wish you all the best and will miss you too. But, as I mentioned, we are only a phone call or e-mail away.  Always feel free to stay in touch.  It was always so nice to work with you too because you always made Ed & I feel special and you always supported us as a team. We'll be in touch !  Thanks again for so many good years. Patricia & Ed

FP
Fritz P.
Elbert, CO
07/26/2018
I love it!
The work and service at Baxters Automotive is beyond expectations. I have been using Baxter’s Automotive for many years and I have never been dissatisfied. The follow up and concern of the completed repairs or service is beyond expectations. It is a pleasure to know and do business with Ed and Patricia. What a Lady Ed has for a partner.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/26/2018

Well, we love what we do too ! Thanks so much for the awesome review !! You've been such a pleasure to work with too that it just doesn't seem like work.  Thanks for all your support, caring and trust all these years !  Be sure and stop by soon ! Lady Baxter and Mr. Baxter

07/24/2018
Once Again a SUPER EXPERIENCE
Had to have brakes turned and new pads. Patricia got me in at a time the worked for my schedule and Ed got the job done in an hour! Once again, Baxter's Automotive did an excellent service at a very fair price!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/24/2018

As always, it was our pleasure ! And, it's always good to have smooth braking performance. Thanks so much being SUPER too !!

Carolyn B.
07/20/2018
Baxter’s Automotive
Ed and Patricia make this place hum. If you want reliable, trustworthy and knowledgible service, you’ve picked the right place!!! Our vehicles are in great condition and it’s because of Baxters Automotive
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/21/2018

We're so glad you found us because it's been our pleasure to make your vehicles hum too ! Thanks so much for all your support, trust and confidence in us. It's like my favorite "sweet treat" when you come to see us !

Dennis B.
Florissant, CO
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/13/2018
Boy Howdy
Thank you Ed and Patricia for taking care of our vehicles. It is always a joy to see you.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/13/2018

We sure love the "Boy Howdy" reviews !  Thank You Dennis !! The pleasure is all ours !!!

AP
Art P.
Peyton, CO
Acura TL
06/28/2018
Great!
Great visit as usual. I always feel pleased with the service at Baxters Automotive : )
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 06/28/2018

Great Visit Indeed !  It's Always so Nice to See You & Catch Up !! Thanks for Always Thinking of Us & Trusting Us !!!

PO
Peter O.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
04/25/2018
Great service as always!
Baxters continues to take great care of my vehicles. I can always count on them for honest pricing, great service, and preventative maintenance tips to keep my vehicles running smoothly.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/25/2018

Always happy to see your Mercedes, it's such a beautful vehicle and in excellent shape !  Thank you for letting us take care of it for you and for trusting us !! We appreciate your continued loyalty and referrals !!!

Beth B.
Volvo S40
04/24/2018
Always Reliable!
Ed & Patricia run a terrific business! They are so professional, yet incredibly friendly. You can count on them to have your car fixed when they say it will be and the price will be what they estimated. We trust their opinion on which maintenance items need to be fixed now or can wait until later. We recommend their shop to all of our friends! Thanks for working so hard for all your customers Ed & Patricia!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thank You, Thank You Very Much !  It's always such a pleasure to see you both !!  We're so blessed that you always appreciate us and trust us so much.  Hugs to you both !

Dennis B.
Florissant, CO
04/23/2018
Boy Howdy
Absolutely the best small business in Colorado Springs. Thanks for taking good care of our vehicles. Sure is nice to be worry free.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for always brightening our day !  We are so blessed that you trust us and always count on us !! It's our pleasure and thank you for being so good to us !!!

Jennifer C.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
04/16/2018
Stereo replacement
Ed was able to locate a radio for my technicians van as the warranty for the van had expired!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/16/2018

We were glad to find one and take care of the volume & power issues for you. Thank You for the 5 stars !

Joe F.
04/10/2018
Help me be more organized!
Patricia and Ed do an exceptional job at assisting me to keep track of all our vehicles. We have 5 cars, 2 in another state, and they do a great job helping us stay on top of the maintenance for each of the vehicles. In fact, Patricia looked up a local mechanic for both our children out of state away at school. In case they ever have an issue we have a recommendation as to who would be a good choice from Baxter's. We appreciate them so much!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/10/2018

We appreciate you too and feel blessed that you trust us so much !  We would like each of you and each of your vehicles to be well taken care of no matter where you are.  You deserve only the BEST !  Thank you for the kind words and thoughts !! Hugs to all !!!

NH
Nancy H.
04/06/2018
Depth of kindness
I was so touched to have my repairs be at "no charge" which was a huge relief. Thank you and bless you both for such depth of kindness.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/07/2018

Hi Nancy !  Thank you for being so kind, patient & understanding about the situation.  We apologize that the OEM part failed so soon.  It happens sometimes; but, it is our job to make things right and keep the process as simple as possible. We stand by our work and warranty. But, we have to thank you (again) for making it go smooth on our end too.  Thanks for always trusting us and giving us the opportunity to always service your Jeep.  It's always a pleasure to see you !  And, thank you for your very kind words, they mean a lot to us. Please give Koji a big hug from both of us !!

Don H.
03/15/2018
Best Auto Repair in Town
Baxter's is the best auto repair shop in town. I would never go anywhere else.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 03/16/2018

Thanks Don !  You're the best too !!

TW
Terri W.
Nissan Murano
02/11/2018
Always a treat!
Ed and Patricia are the best! I trust them completely with our vehicles. They not only perform the regular maintenance, but check for anything out of the ordinary. Excellent, trustworthy service!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 02/12/2018

It's always a treat for us to see you too !  We just love catching up and visiting with you !! It's a pleasure to make sure you are taken care of !!!  Thanks so much for being so good to us !!!!

02/02/2018
Experience Excellence
Ed & Patricia Baxter are exceptional. The degree of attention they give to my vehicle and to me is excellent. Can't say enough to express how satisfied I am with the service they provide. Anyone wanting expert, honest and attention to detail service on their vehicle(s) will go to Baxter Automotive!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 02/02/2018

Thank You for all your support & continued loyalty all these years.  We are so blessed to have you as a part of our lives. And, your review just warms our heart & soul.  Thank You for bringing Maddie in to visit !  She just brightened our day !!  I wish you put more miles on your truck, that way we would see you more ! We love servicing the best Tacoma in the Springs !

Karen S.
01/24/2018
Great service, knowledge of cars.
Absolutely, and do recommend Ed to my friends.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 01/24/2018

Thank You Karen !  It sure made Ed's day reading your review !!  We thank you for your continued loyalty all these years and for all the referrals !!! As always, it's our pleasure and we always look forward to seeing you !!!!