Jennifer C. on 04/16/2018
"Stereo replacement"
Ed was able to locate a radio for my technicians van as the warranty for the van had expired!
Vehicle: Ram ProMaster City Wagon
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 07:40 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/16/2018

We were glad to find one and take care of the volume & power issues for you. Thank You for the 5 stars !

Joe F. on 04/10/2018
"Help me be more organized!"
Patricia and Ed do an exceptional job at assisting me to keep track of all our vehicles. We have 5 cars, 2 in another state, and they do a great job helping us stay on top of the maintenance for each of the vehicles. In fact, Patricia looked up a local mechanic for both our children out of state away at school. In case they ever have an issue we have a recommendation as to who would be a good choice from Baxter's. We appreciate them so much!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 11:58 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/10/2018

We appreciate you too and feel blessed that you trust us so much !  We would like each of you and each of your vehicles to be well taken care of no matter where you are.  You deserve only the BEST !  Thank you for the kind words and thoughts !! Hugs to all !!!

Nancy H. on 04/06/2018
"Depth of kindness"
I was so touched to have my repairs be at "no charge" which was a huge relief. Thank you and bless you both for such depth of kindness.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018 07:55 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/07/2018

Hi Nancy !  Thank you for being so kind, patient & understanding about the situation.  We apologize that the OEM part failed so soon.  It happens sometimes; but, it is our job to make things right and keep the process as simple as possible. We stand by our work and warranty. But, we have to thank you (again) for making it go smooth on our end too.  Thanks for always trusting us and giving us the opportunity to always service your Jeep.  It's always a pleasure to see you !  And, thank you for your very kind words, they mean a lot to us. Please give Koji a big hug from both of us !!

Don H. on 03/15/2018
"Best Auto Repair in Town"
Baxter's is the best auto repair shop in town. I would never go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018 07:49 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 03/16/2018

Thanks Don !  You're the best too !!

Terri W. on 02/11/2018
"Always a treat!"
Ed and Patricia are the best! I trust them completely with our vehicles. They not only perform the regular maintenance, but check for anything out of the ordinary. Excellent, trustworthy service!
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 08:57 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 02/12/2018

It's always a treat for us to see you too !  We just love catching up and visiting with you !! It's a pleasure to make sure you are taken care of !!!  Thanks so much for being so good to us !!!!

William P. on 02/02/2018
"Experience Excellence"
Ed & Patricia Baxter are exceptional. The degree of attention they give to my vehicle and to me is excellent. Can't say enough to express how satisfied I am with the service they provide. Anyone wanting expert, honest and attention to detail service on their vehicle(s) will go to Baxter Automotive!
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 06:15 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 02/02/2018

Thank You for all your support & continued loyalty all these years.  We are so blessed to have you as a part of our lives. And, your review just warms our heart & soul.  Thank You for bringing Maddie in to visit !  She just brightened our day !!  I wish you put more miles on your truck, that way we would see you more ! We love servicing the best Tacoma in the Springs !

Karen S. on 01/24/2018
"Great service, knowledge of cars. "
Absolutely, and do recommend Ed to my friends.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/24/2018 05:17 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 01/24/2018

Thank You Karen !  It sure made Ed's day reading your review !!  We thank you for your continued loyalty all these years and for all the referrals !!! As always, it's our pleasure and we always look forward to seeing you !!!!

Beth B. on 01/22/2018
"Short Notice Fix!"
We noticed a leak in our truck on a Friday afternoon. We called Baxter's to see if we could drop it off before the weekend in hopes they could get to it first thing Monday. As we were chatting while dropping the car an hour later, Ed had already checked it out, ordered the part and it was on it's way. They called before noon on Saturday saying it was ready to go. Now that's service!! Best secret in town!
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 02:09 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 01/22/2018

Thank you for the thoughtful & incredibly kind review ! But, I have to be honest and tell you that we were very motivated by the delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies.  You are the best too ! Thank You !!

Jo S. on 01/10/2018
"Reliable and honest service"
Just a routine maintenance visit, but quick and easy. The web site is easy to use. Both Ed and Patricia are friendly and fun to work with. Ed’s comments on what is needed and what can be needed in the future are very helpful for planning future Maintenance. My car is 15 years old, but looks and runs terrific, in large part to the care provided by the Baxter’s. I highly recommend them for your automotive needs!!
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 06:12 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 01/10/2018

Thank You Jo !  It's always a pleasure to see you, visit with you & take care of your Jeep.  Kudos to you for keeping your Jeep in such excellent shape !  It's still so much like new, I love it !  Thank You for always being so good to us, trusting us and always thinking of us.  We are blessed to have you with us ! Enjoy 2018 !!!

Dave S. on 12/12/2017
"Just a GREAT place to take you car for any type of work"
Had Ed put a trailer hitch on my 2017 BMW X3.As always it was done just perfect and he surprised how quick it was done.And may I say done right.I can't say enough good about Baxter Automotive we are lucky to have a shop like this.

Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 08:19 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 12/13/2017

Great Service for AWESOME Friends ! Beautiful BMW and now it's even more ready for FUN stuff !! We're grateful to have you both always trusting us with everything car care related, THANK YOU !!

Jennifer C. on 11/15/2017
"Honest and Professional"
As always Baxter's never disappoints!
Vehicle: Ram ProMaster City Wagon
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 07:46 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 11/15/2017

As always, you are awesome to work with !  You always make us feel so appreciated, thank you !!  Thanks so much for always trusting us !!!

Joseph M. on 11/10/2017
"That New Car Feeling is Wonderful "
We just received our Toyota Rav 4 and we are so pleased with the marvelous like new condition it was in after being serviced at Baxter’s. Ed and Patricia at Baxter’s put a lot of care and attention to detail to make our 2010 RAV4 feel, drive, and look brand new. Thank you Ed and Patricia for that wonderful new car feeling!
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 11:05 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 11/12/2017

And, that's why we call it "Baxter Style!" Enjoy the Rav 4. Thanks for the opportunity to make it like new !

Dennis B. on 10/21/2017
"Debbie"
Thanks for the quick turn around. Driving great.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 05:52 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 10/21/2017

Boy Howdy ! So glad to hear it !! Or, in this case, so glad we are not hearing anything !!!  I sure hope Debbie is pleased !!!! Thanks so much Dennis.  Until next time !

Joseph M. on 09/28/2017
"Thank you"
Thank you Baxters for quick reliable service that's always top notch. It's the caring atmosphere and wonderful way of doing business that makes Baxter's the best place for auto repair. Thank you for all you do.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 09/23/2017
Review Created: 09/28/2017 11:31 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/28/2017

You are most welcome !  Thank You for all the extra you do for us too !!

William P. on 09/14/2017
"Light up my world"
Had to get new lights installed all around my truck. Ed Baxter got all the old lights out and new ones in and everything working in less than a day! Nothing is ever simple and there are always things that come up when completing a project like this ... and Ed overcame each issue and resolved everything in an efficient way. Can't say enough about the quality of work done at Baxter Automotive. My truck now has light at night!
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 07:00 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/14/2017

Not only does your truck light up; but, it looks AWESOME !  We just love it when your truck comes in, it gets so many compliments and makes me want one too!  We really like how you titled this review.....you are always so clever ! Love, Patricia & Ed

William P. on 08/10/2017
"OUTSTANDING - AS USUAL"
They got me in, and out quickly and efficiently! Which is normal for Baxter Automotive! Can't say enough about how good their service and expertise is!
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 02:17 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/10/2017

You are so good to us Bill ! Thank You !! Thanks for being so wonderful too !!!

William P. on 08/02/2017
"Super Mech!"
Once again Ed and Patricia Baxter have taken care of me and my vehicles in a manner not found anywhere else. I was traveling in WY - way back in the wilderness when my truck has a problem. Got the truck back to Colo Springs and to Baxter Auto where Ed fixed it! Can't express in words how good Ed Baxter is ... he doesn't guess - he analyzes, tests and determines what the issue is, then fixes it! Service, pricing, quality are all there at Baxter Automotive!
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 08:38 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/02/2017

Super Service for Super Bill !  Wow, we just loved your review & thank you so much for taking the time to say such nice things !! I had to pull Ed away right way to read it !!!  What a smile it brought to his face.  I am 100% sure you made his day.  Thanks so much, for everything !  Now, back to being "Super."

Joachim P. on 08/01/2017
"Patricia and Ed are great"
Great service like always
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 06:43 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/01/2017

Well, Thank You !  It's always our pleasure !  And, thank you for the special treats !!!

Don H. on 07/10/2017
"Best in the Springs"
Best people, providing the best service, for the best price.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/10/2017 08:00 PM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/11/2017

The best for the best !  You are simply the best !! Thank You !!!

William P. on 06/16/2017
"Back on the road again!"
Ed and Patricia once again got my trusty 'Taco' in, serviced and 'back on the road again' all within a day! Once again providing superior service and superior mechanical expertise!
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 06:45 AM
Patricia B. at Baxter's Automotive responded on 06/16/2017

And, just in time for a fun filled summer !!!  As always Bill, it was our pleasure; but, I have to say this visit was just about seeing you & catching-up !!  Can't wait to hear the stories from this summer's adventures !!!!