TC
Todd C.
08/10/2013
New Customer
They are very Friendly. They make sure to keep you informed of everything you car needs But get your OK before doing anything more. My Wife and I were not able to pick up are car, the next morning they called us to make sure we were ok and nothing happened to us. they have good hearts. Love the kids (dogs)
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/25/2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Your compliments are very much appreciated and your feedback very important to us. We apologize that your experience with us was not a five-star experience. We strive to provide five star service every time you see us. We hope that you will provide us with an opportunity to serve you again. We value your feedback and if there is anything we can do in the future to serve you better, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you.

Robert C.
Cripple Creek, CO
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/02/2013
VW repairs
Very friendly service. work completed on time. Reasons for repairs needed explained completely.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 06/03/2013
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

SV
Stuart V.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/21/2013
Quality , Integrity , Honesty
We Love this place , Stuart
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 05/21/2013
Hi Stuart! Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you and the opportunity to service your Mercedes-Benz. We hope to always earn your trust and confidence. If there is anything we can do to improve our service in the future, please let us know. Thanks again !

Monument, CO
Toyota Tundra
07/31/2020
I Can Always Count on Baxter's To Look Out For Me
Baxter's never misses a beat. I can always count on them to know what my vehicles need now and in the future. They're always friendly, on time and professional.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for always appreciating & valuing all we do.  It's our pleasure and we sure want your Tundra to keep going....400,000 miles is the next goal !!

Carolyn B.
07/08/2020
Always looking out for their customers
Ed and Patricia are not only honest and good at what they do for my truck, they also care enough about me as a customer to ensure my safety during the pandemic. They have all the protective measures in place to mitigate people rotating into and out of the shop, spraying door knobs, wiping down chairs, counter and writing utensils. The care that they have taken in keeping my vehicle in top shape and ensuring my safety was top notch.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/09/2020

Wow, thank you for the incredibly thoughtful review ! And, thank you for appreciating all our efforts during this time !! You said it just right, we do care about our customers and their families too !!! Any protective measures we can take, we do.  And, we are most thankful for you always caring about us in return.  You're top notch too !!!! Stay healthy !!!!!

Dennis B.
Florissant, CO
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/01/2020
Boy Howdy
Boy howdy. Boy howdy. Boy howdy absolutely the best in Colorado Springs.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/01/2020

Woohoo ! 😊 Three "Boy Howdys" for Baxter's this visit !! Thanks Dennis !!! And, thank you for always caring about us & appreciating all we do !!!! Five stars back to you too !!!!!

John C.
06/18/2020
Trusted mechanic
Both of my vehicles are well over 10 years old yet thanks to Baxters they both run as if they were brand new. Ed and Patricia are trusted friends who run their business with integrity and honesty.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for your kind words ! It's always nice to start the day off with such warm hearted feelings !!  Thank You for always being so awesome & we're so glad we got to catch up this past visit too. Enjoy summer !!

Monument, CO
05/11/2020
Dependable & Incredibly Conscientious
Baxter’s Automotive is always there for me when I need them. Thank you for being so considerate & thoughtful of my cares & concerns.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for all your kind compliments today !

Bruce M.
04/27/2020
Totally dependable
Baxters is my “go to” maintenance source; best in town in my experience.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thank You Bruce ! We certainly enjoy hearing we're your "go to" place !! It's a pleasure and we're glad you can always rely on us.

Jennifer C.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
04/25/2020
Efficient
Baxters never disappoints!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/27/2020

Thank You Jennifer !  It's our pleasure !!  Thank You, for always making us feel so appreciated !!!

Don H.
04/15/2020
Best repair shop in Colorado Springs
The repairs are done great to my vehicle and the people are great to deal with.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/15/2020

You're the BEST too !  Thank You for everything & always being so supporitve of us !! It has been our pleasure !!!

Dennis B.
Florissant, CO
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/27/2020
Boy Howdy
Thanks for taking good care of our vehicles. Best is Colorado Springs.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 03/27/2020

You're the best too !  Thanks for always allowing us to service your Toyota Tundra for you !! Looking forward to your next visit !!!

WP
William P.
03/26/2020
Excellance
Ed Patrica are always there for me. They make the experience simple, efficient and get the work done. The quality of work is excellent. I have gone to Ed Baxter for about 2 decades for a reason ... I recommend his work to all who ask me and I have never regretted recommending Ed Baxter to work on your auto. You simply can't get better service or quality work.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

What an excellent review ! You warm our hearts, make us smile & brighten our day !! Thank you for always trusting, supporting & believing in us !!! We plan on always being there for you !!!

Don H.
03/25/2020
Best auto repair and maintenance services
So good at diagnosis of auto repair and fixing the problem.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 03/25/2020

Thanks for allowing us to service your beautiful Prius. We're looking forward to hearing the good news after you drive it for awhile. And, most especially, during this unprecedented time, thank you for coming in with such a healthy positive attitude.  Just gets the day off to a fabulous start !

PO
Peter O.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
03/21/2020
Always enjoy my visits with the Baxters and Ed's perfect care of my vehicle. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 03/22/2020

We always enjoy our visits too ! Thank you for having us service your beautiful Mercedes-Benz !! It's always our pleasure and we look forward to your next visit !!!