TC
Todd C.
08/10/2013
New Customer
They are very Friendly. They make sure to keep you informed of everything you car needs But get your OK before doing anything more. My Wife and I were not able to pick up are car, the next morning they called us to make sure we were ok and nothing happened to us. they have good hearts. Love the kids (dogs)
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/25/2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Your compliments are very much appreciated and your feedback very important to us. We apologize that your experience with us was not a five-star experience. We strive to provide five star service every time you see us. We hope that you will provide us with an opportunity to serve you again. We value your feedback and if there is anything we can do in the future to serve you better, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you.

Robert C.
Cripple Creek, CO
Volkswagen New Beetle
06/02/2013
VW repairs
Very friendly service. work completed on time. Reasons for repairs needed explained completely.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 06/03/2013
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

SV
Stuart V.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
05/21/2013
Quality , Integrity , Honesty
We Love this place , Stuart
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 05/21/2013
Hi Stuart! Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you and the opportunity to service your Mercedes-Benz. We hope to always earn your trust and confidence. If there is anything we can do to improve our service in the future, please let us know. Thanks again !

Ayofini M.
11/18/2020
I don’t trust anyone else
Ed and Patricia have been my go to for years and I’m so thankful for them! From lemons to new purchases as long as I’m within driving distance I’m coming to get my cars reviewed by them! Ed’s work is efficient and they are always looking out for my best interest as an customer / long term client! I’ve never had a bad experience from customer service to the work done! They are outstanding.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 11/18/2020

It sure is nice to get such a glowing review !  Thank You for brightening our day !! We're excited for your new "ride" and we sure hope you enjoy it !!!  Thank you for all the years of continuted loyalty !!!! It's always nice to see you :-)

Bruce M.
11/10/2020
Simply the best shop we have ever found
What more can I say?
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 11/10/2020

You said it perfectly !  Thank You Bruce !!  You're always so nice to visit with as well.  Thank you for always thinking of us !!!

BP
Bill P.
11/03/2020
Once Again
Took my Tacoma in for routine maintenance - which was performed with the usual excellent service and inspections. Some gaskets were leaking and Ed replaced them. The quality of service is excellent. In addition, the quality of craftmanship is outstanding. My daughters live in other states and have experienced poor quality mechanics resulting in them transporting their vehicle to Ed for quality maintenance. Ed Baxter is a professional mechanic in every sense of that description. Ethical, efficient, knowledgeable, and creative. The best, most professional businessman you can ask for .....
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Once again, you touch our hearts with your heartfelt and complimentary review ! We are always deeply honored by the respect and esteem you show us each and everytime you visit !! We're the blessed ones to have you always putting so much confidence & trust in us !!!  Thank You, Many Times Over, For All You Do For Us Too !!!!

TW
Terri W.
Nissan Maxima
11/03/2020
Wonderful as always!!
We've been going to Baxter for years. They are the best hands down! Friendly and great service!! I have never had any issues with Ed's service on our 3 vehicles - ever! Thanks, Patricia and Ed for all you do for us!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Thank You Terri !  You are so sweet & as you know, it's always our pleasure to take such good care of all your vehicles !! You're always so supportive & thoughtful & it's always a treat to see & visit with you !!!

Toyota Tundra
10/10/2020
No Worries In The World
When it comes to having my Tundra maintained or repaired at Baxter's Automotive I have no worries in the world ! When I first started using Ed my truck had somewhere around 60,000 miles on it, now it has over 340,000 miles on the clock and still drives and runs great thanks to him. It is always a pleasure talking to Patricia, she is so polite, warm and professional. I love how their dog Ben will say hi and sit in the chair next to me while I wait. The Baxters are always understanding of my vehicle needs and best interests. Again, no worries in the world!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 10/11/2020

What a wonderful feeling & how things should be with auto repair. And, we're glad to keep you going with such a good truck. Since we have to rely on our vehicles on a daily basis, it's good to know there are no worries & you can just keep going.  Thanks for always being so supportive and loyal to us all these years !!

WP
William P.
10/01/2020
The Pinnacle of maintenance!
Ed and Patricia make a fun and exciting pair! My truck has 175K on it, and with their outstanding care, it will go another 175K before I have to replace it!
Baxter Automotive is the pinnacle of professional auto maintenance. Every time I pickup my truck after a service, I leave feeling confident I can go anywhere and it will perform without flaw.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 10/01/2020

That's so nice to hear & truly makes us smile & laugh ! Thank You Bill !! You better believe it, your truck is going to have many big milestone odometer readings.  We're going to do something "fun & exciting" at 200k !!! You're the BEST & THANK YOU ( as always ) !!!!

09/25/2020
Baxter's Automotive Is One of a Kind !
I am so lucky to have found Baxter's Automotive. Ed & Patricia are truly a "one of a kind" team. They are the real "Mom & Pop" experience. Honest, experienced & friendly. It's no wonder they are always busy & in high demand. I know I have it good with you two. Thank you for always making the time to see me.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

It's always a pleasure & thank you for always being "one of a kind" too ! You always have a way of making us feel special !!

Jennifer C.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
09/25/2020
Nothing overlooked
Ed always makes sure my vehicles are safe for my employee's t drive!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Always glad to help ! Thanks for always having something nice to say & for brightening our day !!

Nissan Versa Note
09/24/2020
Better Than Going To The Doctor
Professional, Organized, Knowledgeable & Efficient. I just love that I know what to expect & I can always count on the Baxters to be on time, prepared & always friendly. Definitely the BEST in The Springs. Love You Both !
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/24/2020

It sure is a pleasure to see you & thanks for always being the BEST too. Thank you for the incredibly kind compliments.

WF
Willie F.
Nissan Titan
09/22/2020
The best in town
They have to the best in town, personal service from the moment you walk thru the doors
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/23/2020

Thank You Willie !  We do enjoy providing the best service we can with a smile !! And, we sure do enjoy seeing you !!!  Thanks for the smiles !!!!

John C.
09/21/2020
Trusted mechanic
it took me years before I found a mechanic I trusted and I will never take my vehicle anywhere else. Ed and Patricia are now good friends and they keep my vehicle running great.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/22/2020

It's always a pleasure to see you & your well cared for Jeep ! And, thank you for always making the visit more than just auto repair !! We look forward to seeing you next time.  Enjoy this fall season and all the places your Jeep will take you !!!

Dennis B.
Florissant, CO
09/14/2020
Boy Howdy
New car for us. Same fantastic service. The best in our area. Thanks Baxter’s
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/15/2020

Thank You Dennis !  And, thank you for letting us service your newer vehicle !! As always, it's a pleasure to see you & we look forward to your next visit !!!