Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

Janene S.
Toyota Avalon
09/14/2018
Personable and knowledgeable
Honest evaluation, no pressure, just the facts and they left it up to our discretion. Integrity and thoroughness dealing with our car's issues.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/14/2018

Thank You for the kind words ! We're always happy to help and to keep your Toyota in the best shape !! Thanks for all your trust !!!

Michelle L.
Dodge Charger
09/11/2018
This place is the best ever!
Ed and Patricia pay close attention to detail! I've never before in my 46 years, had a better mechanic. This duo is the best ever and I would refer them to EVERYONE!! They are spot on, you will NEVER be disappointed in the service you receive here!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Wow, we love your review ! Thank You !!  And, we sure do appreciate how much you value Ed's knowledge & expertise !!! It's always a pleasure to see you both too !!!!

09/11/2018
Done Right
Front bearings burned out on my Tacoma ... took it to Baxter Automotive and in one day got it back and it runs like new! Ed Baxter's attention to details, concern for doing it right the first time is exceptional. He is reliable, trustworthy and does expert work on my vehicles. Patricia keeps everything in order and on schedule.

Baxter Automotive is the best value, best quality and best service you can get -- anywhere.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 09/11/2018

Bill, we sure do love getting a review from you !  You are so good to us and we just love it !! Thank You, Thank You & Thank You !!! Anything for your beautiful Tacoma...oops, I mean anything for you !!!! With Love, Patricia & Ed

Thomas S.
08/23/2018
Integrity and knowledge
New to the area and needed an experienced opinion on a used car. Edward took time to drive the car and do a thorough and honest evaluation. Office manager, Patricia, was also very knowledgeable and helpful in every way. Not at all were they trying to push extra services that I didn't really need. I will definitely recommend them to friends and family.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you giving us a try and an opportunity to earn your trust and confidence.  It was our pleasure to let you know the car was well cared for and take care of some maintenance items for you.  We hope you enjoy it and we are sure it will take care of you too.  Thanks again for the very kind review.

Angela M.
08/18/2018
Excellent and friendly Service!
Ed and Patricia are wonderful business owners that take care to provide great and honest service! Prior to being recommended to them, I always felt that I was not getting my money's worth or an honest answer often regarding auto maintenance. Ed keeps me informed as to what I can expect down the road regarding maintenance and repairs. I highly recommend giving them a call, if you have had a similar experience. Promise, you will never go anywhere else!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/19/2018

What an excellent review ! You're excellent too !! You always appreciate us, make us feel special and always let us know how must you trust us. Thank you for making it feel "not like work at all" !!! It's always our pleasure !!!!

Rosalba W.
08/18/2018
Baxter's Automotive
I have been using Baxter's Automotive for many years and I can always count on the Great Quality of Service i receive from Ed and Patricia. I take all of our Vehicles to Baxter's Automotive and i drive with confidence knowing that Ed did a EXCELLENT JOB on my vehicles. there is no other mechanic in the Entire Colorado Springs Area that I can trust to work on my vehicles as I Trust Ed at Baxter's Automotive. Patricia is a Wonderful and Caring person always go out of her way to help us with all of our vehicles maintenance needs.GREAT JOB!!!!!!! my husband and I would always recommend Baxter's Automotive because the really do Great Quality Work!!!!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/19/2018

Hi Rosa !  Thank You for such a thoughtful & glowing review !! Your trust & confidence in us is appreciated and valued. You know the importance of trust and that it must go both ways.  Thank you for holding us in the highest esteem. It's always a pleasure to take such good care of your vehicles and also visit & catch-up.  Thank you for making us feel special !!

Calhan, CO
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/17/2018
Great/Trustworthy Service
I would absolutely recommend Baxter's Automotive! I trust the service I receive. I never feel like I'm taken advantage of like has happened at other repair shops. I also never feel like I'm asked to do repairs that aren't really necessary.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/19/2018

Thank You, so much, for the kind & heartfelt review and for always trusting your MINI with us ! It's always a pleasure to see you !! Thanks for finding us and giving us an opportunity !!!

08/09/2018
Once again
Once again I experienced excellent service and attention to detail. Took my Tacoma in for periodic maintenance ... Ed and Patricia are super attentive to details and of course I drove off with the confidence to do another fishing trip by driving over 1200 miles round trip without any problems!

Can't say enough about the quality of service and expert maintenance I have received [many times over many years!].

You can't find a better mechanic .... and you won't find better serviced .... anywhere!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/10/2018

Thank You Bill !  You are so good to us and we are the blessed ones !! Can you believe that it will be almost 30 years that you & Ed have been taking care of each other ?!?! That is truly awesome.  Have fun on your fishing trip and as you know, we like pictures !

Ayofini M.
08/07/2018
So Dependable and Flexible
As always Ed and Patricia give the best Customer service and they are always looking out for my best interests! Not only for scheduled appointments but even when I’m clumsy and dislodge my undercarriage. One call 15min done and done thank you guys you’re a God send! I’ll keep you forever!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/07/2018

Hi Ayofini ! What a wonderful review, thank you !! You made us smile and touched our heart !!! We're so glad you'll keep us because we really like you too !!!! ( From one puppy lover to another ! )

Joseph M.
08/06/2018
Exceptional Service at a Great Price
Baxter’s has always provided exceptional customer service and have been professional and caring for our automobiles for many years but now they have a new member to the Baxter Team, Little Ben. Patricia and Ed have a way of making everyone feel like family and now with the welcomed addition of their new puppy, Ben, that special family atmosphere is enhanced. Thank you Patricia, Ed, and Ben for always being there for us.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/06/2018

Thank You for the sweetest review and for including Little Ben ! Yes, he is a most welcome addition to the Baxter Family. He certainly wants to make everyone feel welcome. Thanks for all the support all these years and your continued trust, confidence and faith in us. We'll be here when you need us !

Jennifer C.
Ford Cab & Chassis
08/03/2018
Emergency
We own a small business and so we rely on our service trucks! Ed and Patricia always take that into consideration and get our vehicles back on the road ASAP!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 08/03/2018

That's right, we small business owners need to look out for one another.  We were glad we could take care of you and get you back on the road. As always, thank you for always thinking of us first ! We appreicate you too !

Jill M.
07/27/2018
Baxter's Automotive Great Review
Ed and Patricia at Baxter's automotive have been servicing our vehicles for the past 8 years. I can't speak more highly of this duo team. Ed has always been able to diagnose our vehicles and fix accordingly. Patricia has always been able to assist with billing or warranty questions. This mechanic is competent and honest and this team is a pleasure to work with. Unfortunately we have recently moved out of state. It is stressful to find a new mechanic. Patricia has offered to help network and find us a new mechanic in our new state. We will miss them greatly, but have been blessed with the many good years of service they have provided.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/28/2018

Hi Jill ! That was better than a great review, that was an AWESOME review !! Thank You !!! We wish you all the best and will miss you too. But, as I mentioned, we are only a phone call or e-mail away.  Always feel free to stay in touch.  It was always so nice to work with you too because you always made Ed & I feel special and you always supported us as a team. We'll be in touch !  Thanks again for so many good years. Patricia & Ed

FP
Fritz P.
Elbert, CO
07/26/2018
I love it!
The work and service at Baxters Automotive is beyond expectations. I have been using Baxter’s Automotive for many years and I have never been dissatisfied. The follow up and concern of the completed repairs or service is beyond expectations. It is a pleasure to know and do business with Ed and Patricia. What a Lady Ed has for a partner.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/26/2018

Well, we love what we do too ! Thanks so much for the awesome review !! You've been such a pleasure to work with too that it just doesn't seem like work.  Thanks for all your support, caring and trust all these years !  Be sure and stop by soon ! Lady Baxter and Mr. Baxter

07/24/2018
Once Again a SUPER EXPERIENCE
Had to have brakes turned and new pads. Patricia got me in at a time the worked for my schedule and Ed got the job done in an hour! Once again, Baxter's Automotive did an excellent service at a very fair price!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/24/2018

As always, it was our pleasure ! And, it's always good to have smooth braking performance. Thanks so much being SUPER too !!

Carolyn B.
07/20/2018
Baxter’s Automotive
Ed and Patricia make this place hum. If you want reliable, trustworthy and knowledgible service, you’ve picked the right place!!! Our vehicles are in great condition and it’s because of Baxters Automotive
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/21/2018

We're so glad you found us because it's been our pleasure to make your vehicles hum too ! Thanks so much for all your support, trust and confidence in us. It's like my favorite "sweet treat" when you come to see us !

Dennis B.
Florissant, CO
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/13/2018
Boy Howdy
Thank you Ed and Patricia for taking care of our vehicles. It is always a joy to see you.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 07/13/2018

We sure love the "Boy Howdy" reviews !  Thank You Dennis !! The pleasure is all ours !!!

AP
Art P.
Peyton, CO
Acura TL
06/28/2018
Great!
Great visit as usual. I always feel pleased with the service at Baxters Automotive : )
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 06/28/2018

Great Visit Indeed !  It's Always so Nice to See You & Catch Up !! Thanks for Always Thinking of Us & Trusting Us !!!

PO
Peter O.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
04/25/2018
Great service as always!
Baxters continues to take great care of my vehicles. I can always count on them for honest pricing, great service, and preventative maintenance tips to keep my vehicles running smoothly.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/25/2018

Always happy to see your Mercedes, it's such a beautful vehicle and in excellent shape !  Thank you for letting us take care of it for you and for trusting us !! We appreciate your continued loyalty and referrals !!!

Beth B.
Volvo S40
04/24/2018
Always Reliable!
Ed & Patricia run a terrific business! They are so professional, yet incredibly friendly. You can count on them to have your car fixed when they say it will be and the price will be what they estimated. We trust their opinion on which maintenance items need to be fixed now or can wait until later. We recommend their shop to all of our friends! Thanks for working so hard for all your customers Ed & Patricia!
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thank You, Thank You Very Much !  It's always such a pleasure to see you both !!  We're so blessed that you always appreciate us and trust us so much.  Hugs to you both !

Dennis B.
Florissant, CO
04/23/2018
Boy Howdy
Absolutely the best small business in Colorado Springs. Thanks for taking good care of our vehicles. Sure is nice to be worry free.
Patricia B. from Baxter's Automotive responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for always brightening our day !  We are so blessed that you trust us and always count on us !! It's our pleasure and thank you for being so good to us !!!