Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai

Overall Rating 3.8666647/5Overall Rating 3.8666647/5Overall Rating 3.8666647/5rating 3.8666647rating 3.8666647
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667
Verified Customer on 11/21/2017
"Honest and trustworthy "
The most honest dealership service department around.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 12:46 PM
Kevin W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to be your service department as well as the positive feedback.

If you feel I can ever be of assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Richard F. on 11/18/2017
"Great Service"
I absolutely love this dealership. They are very thorough. My mother, Joanne who I actually bought the car for over 2 years ago, is the person who always brings the car in for service. They always inspect to make sure nothing else is wrong with the car & always advise my mother as to if they find anything they know has to be taken care of. They are very polite & professional & when my mother & I are ready to but another vehicle this is the Dealership we will be buying another Hyundai from.
Thank you everyone @ Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 06:43 AM
Kevin W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 11/20/2017

Verified Customer on 11/17/2017
"Oil change and Tire Rotation Service"
Good experience,just took too long.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson

Painless and simple!
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/17/2017 12:19 PM

Verified Customer on 11/15/2017
"The people who work there.and it's location is convenient for me."
We have been taking our cars to Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai for years, if we didn't like the people or the service we wouldn't continue to come back.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 11/15/2017 05:41 PM
Kevin W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Michael C. on 11/15/2017
"Service Visit went well"
No issues to report.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/15/2017 02:27 PM

Verified Customer on 11/15/2017
"Quick appointment options"
Staff endeavors to provide explanations.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 12:27 PM
Kevin W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

Javier E. on 11/15/2017
"Excellent "
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 12:14 PM

Verified Customer on 11/14/2017
"Convient location to my house and courteous service"
Very satisfied
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/14/2017 04:13 PM

Verified Customer on 11/14/2017
"Good customer service "
Fast, friendly and courteous staff. Good prices
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 11/14/2017 02:54 PM

JOSEPH B. on 11/13/2017
"Good place to get car service."
Phillipsburg Hyundai treats you well. Nice staff, comfortable lounge area, could improved on having fresh bagels.
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 05:27 PM
Kevin W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Rennae B. on 11/13/2017
"Location location"
This location is so much better for us than Allentown. the traffic in to Allentown is terrible.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/25/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 05:02 PM

JAMES B. on 11/13/2017
"Friendly people fast service "
Good place to have your car serviced
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 10:37 AM
Kevin W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 11/13/2017

Eddie W. on 11/12/2017
"Great Service"
Very nice people and service was done right away!”.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 05:33 PM

Kathryn P. on 11/11/2017
"Recall Service"
Recently brought my 2017 Santa Fe Sport in for a recall notice ...dealership provided excellent work & quick service. As a small business owner myself, my husband and I usually only bring our personal and business vehicles to a smaller, privately owned local garage. But if needed, I would definitely return to this dealership if routine service would be needed!
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/11/2017 03:57 AM

Verified Customer on 11/08/2017
"Service for recall"
I was recently contacted by Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai about a recall on my Sonota. The service was done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. I had some maintenance work done while the car was there. The service representative commented that he questioned if my oil changes were being done as claimed since the BlueLink computer had not been reset and two filters were due to be replaced according to the owners manual. Where I go for my oil changes is 5 minutes from my house and I can see the car being worked on while I wait. The dealership is 35 minutes away and I can't see the mechanics and what they do. The despairing remark was not necessary and not appreciated.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/03/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 05:05 AM
Kevin W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 11/08/2017

Leon R. on 11/07/2017
"Bad service "
Two hours oil change
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 11/07/2017 06:03 PM
Kevin W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 11/07/2017

Leon,

Thank you for the opportunity to be your service department as well as the feedback.

Again, I'm sorry that this visit was so long and I hope that you choose us again for your service needs. I spoke to my team and assure you that we will do better if given the opportunity.

If if you feel there is something I can do to possibly work past this last visit, please let me know. I'd hate to give up on such a long relationship.

Barbara R. on 11/07/2017