Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai

Overall Rating 3.9411735/5Overall Rating 3.9411735/5Overall Rating 3.9411735/5rating 3.9411735rating 3.9411735
Overall Rating 2.29412/5Overall Rating 2.29412/5rating 2.29412rating 2.29412rating 2.29412
Latest Review about 2 months ago
Verified Customer on 01/01/2018
"Great experience "
Serviced as promised with no add ons.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/01/2018 04:38 PM
KEVIN W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to be your service department as well as the positive feedback.

If you feel I can ever be of assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Verified Customer on 12/31/2017
"Okay."
I was unlucky to have my car in the shop the day after Christmas when the employees were informed the dealership was sold and closing in three days.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/26/2017
Review Created: 12/31/2017 09:10 PM

Thank you for the opportunity to be your service department as well as the feedback.

Rosemarie G. on 12/29/2017
"Professional and courteous "
The reps are always courteous and friendly and go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 12/29/2017 03:20 PM

Verified Customer on 12/29/2017
"Good Service. "
Service is good. Reasonable prices.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 12/29/2017 03:08 PM

Robert P. on 12/29/2017
"nice waitng area"
friendly staff
Review Created: 12/29/2017 11:22 AM
KEVIN W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 12/29/2017

Charles P. on 12/21/2017
"Always good service."
Close to our town of Clinton. Easy and not busy roads.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 10:53 AM
KEVIN W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 12/22/2017

Michele M. on 12/20/2017
"Service Advisor"
Great customer service all around
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 10:36 AM
KEVIN W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 12/21/2017

Joseph T. on 12/20/2017
"excellent service"
brought in Hyundai Elantra for an oil change and routine maintenance. Car is running great and the service was completed in a reasonable amount of time.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 10:31 AM

Ron T. on 12/19/2017
"Fast curteous service"
They took us in right away. Vehicle was done but because of the snow we asked if we could pick it up the next morning- they said that was fine
Service Date: 12/16/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 01:41 PM
KEVIN W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 12/20/2017

Virginia E. on 12/19/2017
"Service"
They truly “serve” the person and then the vehicle.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 04:04 AM
KEVIN W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 12/19/2017

Anthony C. on 12/17/2017
"timely service"
timely service
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/17/2017 06:17 PM
KEVIN W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 12/18/2017

Tiger S. on 12/15/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Had a issue they resolved it"
Went in to get car fixed have a drivers plus plan the technician at the time did not honor it. So i left review. Kevin contacted me an fixed the issue an refunded the amount i was charged in error. THANK YOU>
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 12/15/2017 01:42 PM
Verified Customer ReScore Review on 12/15/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Corrected the issue THANK YOU"
Full refund of this issue was sent to me. Thank You Kevin for correcting the issue.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 12/12/2017 04:18 PM

"Technician didnt listen"
i have driver's plus account an my oil changes, multi point inspection and tire rotation are FREE. They charged me. I will be talking with the service manager. They refused to take the coupon i have in the booklet stating it was only a discount. I personally was not present but the person i sent in my place was an is fully aware of my program and had all necessary documentation which the technician did not accept. I plan to get a FULL refund for ALL services for my inconveniences.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 12/12/2017 04:18 PM
KEVIN W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

I apologize for this oversight and I assure you that we will look into this asap and issue the needed refund.

Your Service Advisor is new to the position and I see this as an opportunity for more training. I hope that once the check is issued, you would reconsider the feedback that you provided.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you feel I can ever be of assistance.

Verified Customer on 12/12/2017
"Know your vehicle or else!"
A little pushy on the up sell. Tried to tell me I needed a tranny flush when they did one 6 months ago on a car not driven much. They were out to make year end money and it was obvious! Over 2 hrs for oil change, air filter and tire rotation. No check in or update after first hour to explain second hour. Just let you sit! Too expensive.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 12/12/2017 03:19 PM

Robert,

I apologize for the situation with regard to your recent visit. I understand that there was an oversight with the service suggested and I apologize for that. If you would like, I'd be willing to re-perform the transmission service if the fluid is still in fact a little discolored. Please just let me know and we can schedule this in.

Also, for the delay, I want to pick up the cost of your next two oil changes in an effort to regain some trust and maintain our relationship as your repair facility. I will note your account as needed so my team takes care of this at your next visit.

Hopefully our follow up turns this experience around a little and we can continue to work together.

Mary E. on 12/12/2017
"I was the only person waiting. I believe I could have been out there quicker. I was late for work."
See above.

"."
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 01:54 PM
KEVIN W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

Verified Customer on 12/11/2017
"Very nice staff"
Very nice staff
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 10:31 AM
KEVIN W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 12/11/2017

Erik R. on 12/09/2017
"Done with them"
Out priced themselves out of my budget and now u view them as untrustworthy in their pricing quotes for routine maintenance. The attempts to upsell maintenance is completely unacceptable.
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/09/2017 08:16 AM

Erik,

I'm sorry that you feel our prices are out of your budget. Our technicians provide a complimentary inspection that allows us to provide you with a no obligation inspection of your car. Upon doing so, our technician made the suggestions that he felt were best for your Sonata to ensure safety and reliability. Please be advised that we do price match other repair facilities, so please let me know if there is something we can do to help with the suggested service.

Beverly D. on 12/07/2017
"Bobby the auto mechanic technician along with Anita "
Bobby the auto mechanic technician along with Anita & Thom are the BEST & I always look forward to seeing them. Thank You All
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/07/2017 11:14 PM
KEVIN W., Service Director at Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai responded on 12/08/2017

Michael C. on 12/07/2017
"Michael"
Omg...NOBODY...is better... it's like family...
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis