Overall Rating 4.0833342/5Overall Rating 4.0833342/5Overall Rating 4.0833342/5Overall Rating 4.0833342/5rating 4.0833342
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

EM
Edith M.
Port Bolivar, TX
2008 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed with outcome.
Have had good results in the past-not this time. Problem not resolved.
OTIS P. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

I AM SORY THAT YOU ARE STILL HAVING TROUBLE
WITH YOUR AC

07/17/2018 Category: Service
Smiling faces
Kayla and Otis do a great job to make sure your informed about what is recommended and do it with a smile.
OTIS P. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Maintenance
OTIS P. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

GL
Gwendolyn L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Done right
The service has always been done right for the two years I’ve owned my car. Thanks for all you do!
OTIS P. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

KT
Kymijah T.
fast and friendly
I had an appointment for two. I had something to do at 12 and didn’t know how long i was going to be so i asked if i could drop my car early and they told me that i could. At 1:20 i revived a call stating that my car was finished.
OTIS P. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

AD
Adrienne D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
I arrived for my 10 AM appointment. I was on the road home in less than 1 hour for an oil change and a cabin air filter change. The service was a bit pricey, but it was very efficient.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

James B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service rep
Otis is an excellent employee, he always takes care of my vehicle, answers all of my questions. He even reminds me to set up my next appointment before I leave.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

CE
Cathy E.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The Service
It is wonderful to be able to leave my car with Otis, head of Hyundai service. He is professional, knowledgeable, personable, and trustworthy. I love my Genesis, and it is great to know that it is always in good hands.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Lumberton, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/09/2018 Category: Service
No hiccups
Dropped off at 7. Less than two hours later, the car was ready to go. Picked it up after work. No complaonts!
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Orange, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/09/2018 Category: Service
FAST AND EFFICIENT
Dropped my car off and was done with my oil change and tire rotation within 30 mins- on a Wednesday! That's fast service! I also liked that when I checked in my vehicle they double check the services that I want and even offered me what they recommend. They care about their customers!
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Michael D.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Once again Quick fast service.
Ottis got me in and out so quick for an oil change and tire rotation , that I wasn't even at my house yet and he called. Can always count on him to take my coupons for discounts too. Will definitely continue to go back for service.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

OA
Olivia A.
Groves, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful customer service you get from all departments.
They value their customers. Always very cordial and informative. I really appreciate their service. Employees in all departments know their jobs. Professional all the way. Service Department very welcoming. Five of my friends bought Hyundai vehicles because of my recommendation. Olivia Arnold

Port Neches, TX
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department
Fast, prompt and friendly.

MA

Dennis C.
Peabody, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
New transmission
Otis Park is the man of his word. We are so greatful of everyone. Thank you so much for a great work done.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Tami B.
West Orange, TX
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service but hard to schedule appt.
The only problem I have is trying to reach you by phone to schedule service appt. I have a hard time getting anyone to answer the phone in the service department. I’ve tried schedule it online but wouldn’t do a Saturday and that’s the only time I can go. As far as the service once I get there, it’s great!

GS
Gertha S.
Orange, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
Review
I was really satisfied with service at Philpott. They were very courteous and had quick service. I would definitely return for service. Thank you Philpott.

DT
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Dora D.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
06/22/2018 Category: Service
done in a timely manner,mr Otis and Staff very professional.
This is about my 3rd Hyundai,very please with all services provided.
Kel L. from Philpott Motors Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018