Business Solutions

Phil's Excellent Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LC
LIZ C.
09/29/2022
Phil is GREAT!
This was my second time bringing my car back to Phil's for it's yearly inspection. I was able to make the appointment online. I dropped my car off in the...

LONN S.
07/08/2022
Have been coming to Phil’s for a few years now. The staff are very friendly, knowledgeable and honest!

HD
HELENA D.
07/02/2022
Phil is great!!!

06/27/2022
Great service, fair prices
What can I say. It’s a breeze getting work done at Phils and I am consistently satisfied with their expediency.

06/24/2022
A feeling of INTEGRITY and CARING for your car EVALUATION
Phil and his staff have the professional knowledge and skills to evaluate your car situation and then arrive at a fair and honest payment.