KENNETH B.
11/12/2018
Top notch
Needed new tires and was allowed to order online and have them shipped to the shop and installed

GP
GLORIA P.
Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018
BEST SERVICE IN PHILLY!!!
Fantastic, honest andr fair service. Won't take my car anywhere else EVER again!!!

JAMAL C.
10/28/2018
Thanks
Good Job ...I appreciate anything you guys have done

EF
eilene vida f.
Kia Sportage
10/27/2018
Great customer service. Phil is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance.
I plan to refer my friends and co-workers to Phil's Excellent Auto. He provides great service.

MARCEL G.
10/25/2018
Friendly and efficient
I’m very particular about my car and don't like just any ole body working on my car. This is my second visit to Phil's Excellent Auto Service and once again I'm very pleased. It actually costed me more than I anticipated but I knew I was getting the best work and the work needed to done. Thanks Phil for explaining the difference between a mechanic and a MASTER TECH....it shows in the work and service provided. They give you an honest evaluation and they don’t try to up sell you. If you need your car repaired and you don’t want to be taken advantage of, Phil's Excellent Auto Service is the place.

VB
VIVIAN B.
Honda Element
10/25/2018
vbest
the owner and employees treat you with respect and they care about you and your vehicle.

NS
Norman S.
Nissan Frontier
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Norman said the first part that was put in was defective. When he took it back in he didn't have any problems and the problem was fixed.

LF
Lacy F.
Nissan Rogue
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Lacy said she was satisfied the way her vehicle looked.

YS
YOLA S.
10/19/2018
Always good service. Phil is great
My whole Family takes her car there and we always get good and honest service. Good mechanics & good people they always have my business .

TP
THAO P.
Homestead, PA
Suzuki SX4
10/15/2018
Best Auto Service in all of Philly
Before meeting Phil and his crew, I was always hesitant to have work done on my car because I didn't know who to trust. With Phil, he explained everything in full detail and provided visuals so that I could understand my car better, and understand why it was important to address the issues that Phil pointed out. I didn't feel like he was scamming me for my money, I just felt that he was looking after my safety on the road. My car runs like new again and I am so pleased with Phil's work! In addition, the crew is very down-to-earth and extremely kind.

MARTHA M.
09/21/2018
Friendly, communicative, & accommodating
Will definitely be back! They were so kind and helpful in every way. Thanks

MICHAEL M.
09/19/2018
Amazing services
I found this shop on Google and cannot say enough good things about it. My experience was wonderful all around and my car was taken care of very efficiently. The owner and his family are amazing people and truly care about their customers. I’m glad I found a reputable shop in Philly that I’ll be going with all of my vehicles. 10/10, don’t think twice about this business.

Dwaine H.
Upper Darby, PA
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Dwaine said he did not like the business charging him $120 when they said they did nothing and charging him $10 for gas when his vehicle was empty on pick up.

JESSICA L.
Toyota Prius c
09/15/2018
Integrity and skills
Phil and his team put my car back together after it was smashed up by a big U-haul truck while parked on the street. I had to have it towed to Phil’s and wasn’t sure it would ever drive properly again. When the car was finished it looked brand new and better than before the accident. Phil even cleaned some of the interior and under the hood. He really cares about the details. One of the best around.

TW
Tone W.
Acura MDX
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Tone said that the place took care of everything that he needed and provided excellent service and he was satisfied.

SIDNEY S.
Scion tC
08/30/2018
Great service... where I was thinking it was going to take at least a week to complete, it was done in two days. Now I can do the work and knew what was wrong but guess it’s easy when you know how and the right Tools to get the job done. Excellent.

NS
Norman S.
Nissan Frontier
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Norman said they got it right.

ES
Ethan S.
Dodge Ram Wagon
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said they were quick.

KEYSCHA S.
Acura RL
07/21/2018
GREAT
They make you feel like family.I don't feel like I'm getting robbed.Service is awesome!
Thanks Phil
Phillip H. R. from Phil's Excellent Auto Service responded on 07/24/2018

WR
WILLIAM R.
07/10/2018
Great place for quality work
Honest, dependable and good work at fair price. I’m glad to trust our cars with Phil’s and recommend them highly.