CHAUNCEY H.
Acura TSX
09/24/2020
Excellent Auto (& Customer) Service... Indeed!
Great customer service goes a very long way with me and Phil’s Excellent Auto service did not fall short! Phil is very nice and professional. I’m a new customer and he really made me feel comfortable and confident that my car was in good hands! I liked and appreciated the detailed digital car inspection report as was easy to comprehend without being overwhelming. I’m extremely pleased with services performed on my car and I will definitely be returning and referring others to support this great Black Owned Business!

Joe F.
Nissan Sentra
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Joe said it was fine, beautiful, this business is one he can trust, they are very nice and he will be back next month for his inspection

KENNETH B.
09/19/2020
Great service as usual. Honest and good work. Very detailed.

CG
Carly G.
Muncy, PA
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Carly said the staff are super attentive and accommodating when she had to reschedule her appointment.

Kia Sportage
09/12/2020
Personal Attention
Great customer service. Always willing to help and give excellent advice.

WB
WILLY B.
09/10/2020
pleasant & comprehensive service as usual
good place

BG
BRENDA G.
09/09/2020
Knowledgeable & Friendly
I always recommend this business to others.

DJ
Darren J.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Darren said the staff provided awesome service.

HS
Hannah S.
Nutter Fort, WV
Audi Q5
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Hannah said they had good customer service, were quick and did good work.

RP
RENEE P.
Dodge Avenger
08/12/2020
Friendly; Good Customer Service
Very friendly and accomodating. Great customer service skills Good service.

EB
ERICA B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/12/2020
Reliable service
Phil fixed an issue with my windshield wipers fast and reliably.
He is the best!

JU
Jamina U.
Honda Crosstour
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Jamina said they were professional, got the work done, it was excellent and they did everything they said.

IA
ISAIAH A.
GMC Terrain
07/24/2020
Satisfied
I am very satisfied with the work that performed on my vehicle. Look forward to doing more business with you.

SV
SANDRA LYNN V.
07/22/2020
Quick and Friendly
I really like Phil's Excellent Auto Service, because I always feel like I am getting the best service. They do not try to get me to have other things done on my car, unless it is something I actually need - and they show me - they just do the job I came in for. Finding an auto mechanic you can trust is hard, but I always feel confident in my choice with Phil's Auto. The staff is really friendly too!

Carole C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Carole said she receives excellent serve, and Phil is a good mechanic. She wouldn't go to anyone else.