WR
WILLIAM R.
07/10/2018
Great place for quality work
Honest, dependable and good work at fair price. I’m glad to trust our cars with Phil’s and recommend them highly.

Jennie R.
FIAT 500
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Jennie said the business did good work on her vehicle.

KJ
Kareem J.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Kareem said everything was so professional. The employees went above and beyond. They did things he didn't ask for, and it was complimentary. They won him over, and he won't go anywhere else from now on. It was a good experience.

RD
Robert D.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff are courteous and thorough.

AR
Aaliyah R.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Aaliyah said she had no issues with the scheduling and overall it was a good experience.

KIA M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/20/2018
Excellent is correct
I was waitOne outside the shop when he got there because something was wrong. When he got there he took me right in, fixed the problem at a decent rate and sent me on my way. I was all the way in Jesse for work when the problem started. I turned around and came to Phil cause I knew he would get it done.
Thanks, client for life.

KC
KENYATTA C.
Toyota Yaris
05/16/2018
This is a no nonsense business. They They keep me informed via emails my inspections due. They have checked any concerns I may have at the time. I am recommending them to my family and friends.
Phil's Auto provides excellent service every time. They do not add what your car does not need.
I trust them with my car.

TL
Titia L.
Honda Civic Si
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Titia said Phil went out of his way to explain things to her and he was very accommodating.

GF
GEORGEANNA F.
Honda Fit
05/14/2018
Prompt service
Phil’s Shop is always willing to provide prompt quality service on you vehicle making me feel comfortable leaving my vehicle for service.

MICHELE B.
05/12/2018
The owner is a people person. He will go out of his way to accommodate you. If something is not right, you can return the car and he will fix it; no hassle.

AJ
ALAN J.
Claymont, DE
05/09/2018
Phil is Excellent
I have all my cars serviced at Phil's. The service is Great!

AK
ALLISON K.
Havertown, PA
04/30/2018
Excellent customer service and work!!

ALFRED S.
Lansdowne, PA
Nissan Xterra
04/27/2018
2006 Nissan XTerra
Was having several issues with my XTerra. Was given diagnosis's. and much better estimated cost of repairs than from other shops. They were thorough inspecting my vehicle and making repairs and recommended future maintenance.

JAMAL C.
04/20/2018
Satisfied Customer
Glad I took my car to Phil ...car is running properly ...I'll definitely be visiting again in the future

AF
Alex F.
Paxinos, PA
Chrysler 200
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Alex said this business had good service, good prices and the repairs were done quickly. It is a great business.

KIA M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/18/2018
Phil provides great service. He knows all about my car and what is needed whenever I come in. He is professional and provides a comfortable atmosphere. I truly appreciate him and the job he does

DENISE C.
04/11/2018
The owner & staff
I'm a favorite of Mr. Phils Excellence Auto Service because he's honest, reliable and above all he cares.

MICHELE B.
04/11/2018
Toyota Corolla Auto Service
Speedy and personalized service. Pick up and drop off service. Phil's Auto always strive to satisfy.

RASHEID W.
Cadillac SRX
04/10/2018
GREAT SERVICE
The overall service on my car was excellent. It rides like it did when I first bought it. The price I paid was VERY VERY REASONABLE for all the work I had done. The mechanics they have working there r EXCELLENT (HARRY). I would tell everybody IF YOU WANT GOOD N EXCELLENT SERVICE GO TO PHIL’S.

KENNETH B.
04/05/2018
Good Service
great service, work done in timely fashion. have been a long time customer