MICHAEL M.
09/19/2018
Amazing services
I found this shop on Google and cannot say enough good things about it. My experience was wonderful all around and my car was taken care of very efficiently. The owner and his family are amazing people and truly care about their customers. I’m glad I found a reputable shop in Philly that I’ll be going with all of my vehicles. 10/10, don’t think twice about this business.

JESSICA L.
Toyota Prius c
09/15/2018
Integrity and skills
Phil and his team put my car back together after it was smashed up by a big U-haul truck while parked on the street. I had to have it towed to Phil’s and wasn’t sure it would ever drive properly again. When the car was finished it looked brand new and better than before the accident. Phil even cleaned some of the interior and under the hood. He really cares about the details. One of the best around.

TW
Tone W.
Acura MDX
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Tone said that the place took care of everything that he needed and provided excellent service and he was satisfied.

SIDNEY S.
Scion tC
08/30/2018
Great service... where I was thinking it was going to take at least a week to complete, it was done in two days. Now I can do the work and knew what was wrong but guess it’s easy when you know how and the right Tools to get the job done. Excellent.

NS
Norman S.
Nissan Frontier
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Norman said they got it right.

ES
Ethan S.
Dodge Ram Wagon
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Ethan said they were quick.

KEYSCHA S.
Acura RL
07/21/2018
GREAT
They make you feel like family.I don't feel like I'm getting robbed.Service is awesome!
Thanks Phil
Phillip H. R. from Phil's Excellent Auto Service responded on 07/24/2018

WR
WILLIAM R.
07/10/2018
Great place for quality work
Honest, dependable and good work at fair price. I’m glad to trust our cars with Phil’s and recommend them highly.

Jennie R.
FIAT 500
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Jennie said the business did good work on her vehicle.

KJ
Kareem J.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Kareem said everything was so professional. The employees went above and beyond. They did things he didn't ask for, and it was complimentary. They won him over, and he won't go anywhere else from now on. It was a good experience.

RD
Robert D.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff are courteous and thorough.

AR
Aaliyah R.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Aaliyah said she had no issues with the scheduling and overall it was a good experience.

KIA M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/20/2018
Excellent is correct
I was waitOne outside the shop when he got there because something was wrong. When he got there he took me right in, fixed the problem at a decent rate and sent me on my way. I was all the way in Jesse for work when the problem started. I turned around and came to Phil cause I knew he would get it done.
Thanks, client for life.

KC
KENYATTA C.
Toyota Yaris
05/16/2018
This is a no nonsense business. They They keep me informed via emails my inspections due. They have checked any concerns I may have at the time. I am recommending them to my family and friends.
Phil's Auto provides excellent service every time. They do not add what your car does not need.
I trust them with my car.

TL
Titia L.
Honda Civic Si
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Titia said Phil went out of his way to explain things to her and he was very accommodating.

GF
GEORGEANNA F.
Honda Fit
05/14/2018
Prompt service
Phil’s Shop is always willing to provide prompt quality service on you vehicle making me feel comfortable leaving my vehicle for service.

MICHELE B.
05/12/2018
The owner is a people person. He will go out of his way to accommodate you. If something is not right, you can return the car and he will fix it; no hassle.

AJ
ALAN J.
Claymont, DE
05/09/2018
Phil is Excellent
I have all my cars serviced at Phil's. The service is Great!

AK
ALLISON K.
Havertown, PA
04/30/2018
Excellent customer service and work!!

ALFRED S.
Lansdowne, PA
Nissan Xterra
04/27/2018
2006 Nissan XTerra
Was having several issues with my XTerra. Was given diagnosis's. and much better estimated cost of repairs than from other shops. They were thorough inspecting my vehicle and making repairs and recommended future maintenance.