AL
AMBER L.
Kia Soul
04/07/2020
Great place!
Very thorough with their work, super professional, and polite. Reasonable prices and offers lots of information regarding vehicle. First time there today and won't be my last.

04/07/2020
Excellent Auto Repair
Always professional, honest, and very thorough work. Their paperwork is spectacular because it’s sent through email that includes pictures of areas of concern. They provide a rating of your vehicle as it relates to safety. I would TOTALLY recommend this business. They’re better than the dealerships and other repair shops because they spend time explaining in terms that are very clear to understand.

DENISE C.
04/06/2020
Phil & Staff a big thank you for servicing my car
Mr. Phil you are a 10 star business and always coming to the aid of your customers/clients. I'm grateful to you and all your great staff (Crystal & Harry). Again, thank you Crews

04/02/2020
Friendly Service
Great service, honest pricing, no frills, all thrills.

SP
SHELIA P.
Felton, DE
Acura RSX
04/01/2020
Excellent Auto repair
I have known this owner for over 20 years. He was a highly respected technician back then. Now he's risen to the level of his accomplishments and hard work!

CATHERINE B.
Acura TL
04/01/2020
This vehicle repair shop & its owner Phil Ricks has always shown an interest in the care of my car & has always tried to keep my worries at a minimum.
This place displays a welcoming atmosphere.

TRICIA M.
Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2020
Very friendly and quick
Had multiple nails in my left tires and was unsure if I should get new tires since I’m semi close to being due or just get them repaired. Phil helped me decide by inspecting my tires and letting me know that there’s no need to get new tires just yet and he had the nails removed and tires patched. Always appreciate honesty. Thanks!

03/24/2020
Professionalism, Attentiveness...
Im Definitely Recommend Phil's Auto- Mr. Phil & His Employees Always Greets You With a Smile, Should You Have any Questions Related To Work That's Been Done on Your Vehicle(s)- No Hesitation Whenever; and Would Provide The Necessary Information; To Assist With Your Auto.
They're Knowledgeable, Skilled, Professional, etc-
*My SON Got His Car Inspected on 03\24\20|20: He Also Highly Recommended Phil's Auto.

*My SON Stated: "MOMs, This Car Feel Brand New- I Don't Know What Mr. Phil Has Done: The Car feels Brand New." I Was in Awe... I Replied: " It's BLESSINGS SON- POSITIVE KARMA." We call Mr. Phil to Let Him Know, However, We Know He Got The Message- 'WE APPRECIATE PHIL'S AUTO. 🙏🙏🙏

ES
EUGENE S.
Newton Center, MA
03/24/2020
Quick repair
I was driving from Boston and got a loose bracket hanging and scratching the road. Most shops around Were closed. Not only Phil fixed everything fast, but found that I have transmission liquid low . Great job. Much appreciated.

Acura MDX
03/20/2020
Excellent, efficient, and affordable service!

SL
SAMANTHA L.
Chrysler 300
03/20/2020
Excellent customer service and also very quick
I visited Phil’s yesterday and It was the best thing I could’ve ever done for myself! They were able to tell me everything that was wrong with my car and also fixed what I brought my car there for in a decent amount of time!!!! The prices are amazing and I’m definitely taking my car there for EVERYTHING

WB
WILLY B.
Good place
4th time getting work done here and the results were as solid as ever. Thought my exhaust was leaking but Mr. Ricks & crew diagnosed it as a slight oil leak. They fixed it & good to go.
Once again the detailed diagnoses & communication were excellent!

QD
QUENTIN D.
Hershey, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/18/2020
Fantastic Shop
My second time visiting Phil’s. He provides excellent service in a very timely manner. My dealership told me I needed all new tires, and when I brought them to Phil’s, he showed me they had plenty of miles left. I’m very grateful for her service and he is incredibly trustworthy. Will be bringing my car here for as long as I’m in the area.

EB
ERICA B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/18/2020
Excellent, reliable and honest service.
Phil gives you the straight scoop about your car.
HONEST, RELIABLE, EXCELLENT WORK.

REASONABLE PRICES.

Mount Laurel, NJ
03/16/2020
So GLAD I have a mechanic for life!
I live in NJ and was introduce to Phil’s Excellent Auto by a friend SO glad I have no worries at all and a mechanic for life!