RJ
Raymond J.
Acura TL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said it was ideal. He said keep up the good work.

HS
HENRY S.
Chrysler Pacifica
02/12/2019
camera instalation
fast and excellent service. Thank you

HS
HENRY S.
02/08/2019
camera installed
the service desk and service master was excellent .thank you very much

Jaleel P.
Pennsylvania
INFINITI M37
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Jaleel said that the place had excellent service.

01/24/2019
staff, atmosphere
it was a comfortable experience and there is not one better. great job to Mr. Phil & his wonderful staff.

AT
AISHAH T.
Acura ILX
01/18/2019
Amazing Service
I will definitely be back to get my to serviced here. Very professional and courteous!

AT
ARTHUR T.
Nissan Maxima
01/16/2019
A great place to have vehicle services
This is a great place to have your vehicle serviced and problems addressed.

EM
ELIZABETH M.
Chadds Ford, PA
Acura TSX
01/14/2019
Always exceeds expectations
Phil’s goes out of its way to be fantastic and accomdating. My fiancé has had his transmission rebuilt by them and I’ve had pretty much everything else done. They are honest, quick, and thorough. Thank you Phil’s!

EM
ELIZA M.
Nissan Sentra
01/08/2019
I love the technology platform and photos used to communicate about the health of my car.

Snellville, GA
01/03/2019
Professionalism
I was very pleased with the service I received at Phil's. I came to this location because of all the great reviews I read. I'm from out of town and I received great service even the massage chair was nice. Lol. I will definitely come back n also refer customers to Phil's Excellent Auto.

RN
Rebecca N.
Woodlyn, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said her experience at this business was excellent. They took care of all of the needs that needed to be taken care of.

WR
WILLIAM R.
12/21/2018
Great service at fair prices.
Very dependable and honest repair shop. First class service at all times.

GP
GLORIA P.
Dodge Avenger
12/16/2018
Best Service
Always excellent service and unmatched friendliness by the entire staff. I recommend Phil's to everybody that I know. Wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Sandra M.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Sandra said that the place figured out her vehicle's issue promptly, when others had failed to do so.

AJ
Adrian J.
Honda Accord
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Adrian said their service is excellent

SEAN H.
INFINITI FX35
11/13/2018
Very bad service and a rip off
I was completely unsatisfied with the way I was treated here. I brought my car in for a inspection and that's when it began. First the inspection cost about $85.00. I was told that I needed some work in order to pass the safety part. I was told that my muffler needed to be replaced. Mind u that it passed emission. I was told that I had two weeks to complete the repairs, when I really have about 30 days. Well I returned 2 1/2 weeks later I was charged an additional $30.00 to complete the safety inspection.
I feel as though that the service here is a rip off and it needs to stop.

KENNETH B.
11/12/2018
Top notch
Needed new tires and was allowed to order online and have them shipped to the shop and installed

GP
GLORIA P.
Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018
BEST SERVICE IN PHILLY!!!
Fantastic, honest andr fair service. Won't take my car anywhere else EVER again!!!

JAMAL C.
10/28/2018
Thanks
Good Job ...I appreciate anything you guys have done

EF
eilene vida f.
Kia Sportage
10/27/2018
Great customer service. Phil is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance.
I plan to refer my friends and co-workers to Phil's Excellent Auto. He provides great service.