SOPHIA C.
Philadelphia, PA
Dodge Durango
04/05/2019
over charged
quoted me a lot less than what you charged. took advantage of situation. no thanks
Phillip H. R. from Phil's Excellent Auto Service responded on 04/06/2019

Ms.Cifonelli, the price was plus tax and fees. I give a price that was half the price of Pep boys and I still helped you when you missed your appointment and you didn't call but you came in 2.5 hours late. I stopped working on another vehicle to help you out. I'm sorry if you feel this way.

SEAN H.
Philadelphia, PA
INFINITI FX35
11/13/2018
Very bad service and a rip off
I was completely unsatisfied with the way I was treated here. I brought my car in for a inspection and that's when it began. First the inspection cost about $85.00. I was told that I needed some work in order to pass the safety part. I was told that my muffler needed to be replaced. Mind u that it passed emission. I was told that I had two weeks to complete the repairs, when I really have about 30 days. Well I returned 2 1/2 weeks later I was charged an additional $30.00 to complete the safety inspection.
I feel as though that the service here is a rip off and it needs to stop.

Dwaine H.
Upper Darby, PA
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Dwaine said he did not like the business charging him $120 when they said they did nothing and charging him $10 for gas when his vehicle was empty on pick up.