GL
Gordon L.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Gordon said both Paul and Jimmy good are people, they are friends with him, and they love what they do.

FS
FRANK S.
10/09/2020
Reliability, honesty and price
We moved to Tarpon in 2017. For 40 years prior in CA we depended on a local shop, Associated Radiator for our auto repairs & maintenance. Today we found who will be our local, family own local shop going forward. I had a problem the local dealer could not diagnose, let alone fix. Pinellas Auto identified and fixed the problem, quickly and reasonably priced.
The Team A. from Pinellas Auto responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate your business!

Dorothy H.
Buick Regal
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Dorothy said the business had great customer service.
The Team A. from Pinellas Auto responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the review!

TERRI M.
Toyota Avalon
10/08/2020
Very satisfied with there work at Pinellas automotive.
I would not take my vehicle anywhere else as they provide excellent service and they are always friendly and polite and explain everything that they will be doing on your car and that gives me peace of mind when I leave there. Thanks guys for the good work. Terii
The Team A. from Pinellas Auto responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for allowing us to continue to provide for your vehicle's needs!

Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/07/2020
I don’t usually do a lot of reviews but we have been coming here for years. They’ve always been very honest and done good work. Today was for an oil change. They were quick and polite. They got me in and out. In the past I have brought my car in for repairs and they are very good about fixing it promptly. If they notice something else that is important they will let you Know but have not ever made me feel like they were up selling me or pressuring me to have it fixed right then. I know when places do that it is a huge turn off for me.
The Team A. from Pinellas Auto responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the review.  We take pride in providing quality service and being honest and trustworthy with our recommendations.

John B.
Chevrolet Camaro
10/07/2020 Category: Service
John said they put in a new part and when he picked up the vehicle he had a problem with it. He brought it back they didn't charge him anything and they fixed it. He thought that was fair. He was really happy with them. His wife has been using them years.

NS
Nick S.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Nick said they are very efficient doing their work and very friendly
The Team A. from Pinellas Auto responded on 10/12/2020

Thank you for the review!

10/05/2020
Nice shop, great mechanics
Very pleased with how quickly car was repaired, and it runs like brand new!

ROBERTA W.
09/30/2020
I won’t take my car anywhere else.
I can’t recommend this place enough. I’m so lucky they are my local shop. It’s always less than I think it’s going to be and it’s always done within a few hours. Great place!

GW
George W.
Cadillac Deville
09/22/2020 Category: Service
George said he'd recommend business for service.
The Team A. from Pinellas Auto responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you Mr. Wolff for the review.

TK
TOM K.
Palm Harbor, FL
Chevrolet Traverse
09/17/2020
Nice experience
Friendly staff, fair price prompt service
The Team A. from Pinellas Auto responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for the review.

GM
GREG M.
TARPON SPRINGS, FL
09/14/2020
Great Auto Sop
Reasonable prices, timely service, and friendly people. You can have confidence they will treat to fairly and do a good job.
The Team A. from Pinellas Auto responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for the review.  We do our very best to treat all our customers fairly and do the job right.

NK
NANCY K.
Clearwater, FL
Mercedes-Benz C280
09/12/2020
Great Service, Job Well Done!
With a sudden loss of cool air, I was referred to and called Pinellas Auto, scheduled in quickly and courteously. A/C was diagnosed promptly, parts ordered and system serviced by technician asap as promised! Good customer service by Ellen too! Reasonable rates and Service with a smile! Thank you! My car is running well again. Job went off without a hitch and Ah, Cold Air flow with hot Florida temps is appreciated!! I was quite satisfied with Pinellas Auto and recommend them without reservation! Thanks Again, Pinellas Auto!

JOANN H.
GMC Yukon
09/12/2020
AC diagnostic
Excellent service and repair.

SYLVIA M.
09/11/2020
They are honest and fair
I have used them for 4 years.
I put a lot of miles on cars, but the best recommendation I can is
When I sold my prior car, the buyers took it to their mechanic and he said it was perfect and if they didn’t buy it he would. 10 y/o car.