Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GF
George F.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
02/16/2019 Category: Service
George said the staff always does a great job, quality work, they are trustworthy, they give him the scoop as to what's happening with his vehicle, and they give him a good price

MEG S.
Suzuki Forenza
02/14/2019
Pinellas Auto NEVER fails to amazing me! So Wonderful!
Pinellas Auto you are part a member of our family... you keep our automobiles "healthy"! Allowing us to go to work, bring home the groceries, go to our doctors ... you are part of our small community in a very big and important way.

In the world of "today" it is pretty hard to trust anyone... even our insurance company "Ugh" whom we pay regularly. Big companies can take lessons from businesses like yours. You treat us with respect, you make sure we are "safe" and more importantly we can go and ask other service providers and know that Pinellas is very competitive in their pricing. Not many people can boast of their car mechanics... "BUT" WE DO!

Thank you for being a wonderful provider and thank you for always making us feel welcome, thank you for the cute jokes that are always funny and make us laugh. Thank you again for all of your help! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

One more thing.."Ellen" is an amazing lady... always timely with responses, always willing to help and genuinely cares about us.
Thanks again,
Meg, James & Gabriella

MT
MANUEL T.
02/12/2019
Always Awesome
Always professional-always honest-always dependable !!!

PD
PAT D.
02/12/2019
Heat exchange cleaning
Great service and quick turn around all my heat exchangers and intercooler for my Bertram.

Thanks

JERRY S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/11/2019
Work on my 2006 mini cooper
Friendly and close to home. They gave me a great price. When asked about the brakes honest and told me that they were still about 50%. Well definitely will be back again

Jim M.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
02/11/2019
Always great service at a fair price. Can count on their personal service and recommendations
see above

Jim S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Jaguar XF
02/06/2019
Excellent prompt service
Great job in troubleshooting and fixing my oil leak....another example of automotive skill and expertise

RF
Ross F.
Florida
Toyota T100
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Ross said the business is awesome. They are super convenient and easy to deal with. They don't try to up-sell him on anything.

New Port Richey, FL
02/01/2019
Trust, have been going there for years.
Have been servicing my cars there for years. Honest, friendly and great service!

JULIE B.
01/28/2019
Very friendly and knowledgable
I am new in town and was very welcomed and made comfortable in getting an estimate from them. There was no pressure to bring my vehicle back to their shop for the work they recommended. They have been located in Tarpon Springs for many, many years and is family owned and operated. I am relieved I found a shop to take care of anything I need done on my Toyota truck.

Palm Harbor, FL
01/26/2019
Good service!
They took care of what I requested with quickness . Always a fair price.

Terry B.
01/16/2019
Repeat customer benefits
I do all my truck service here. It was a great surprise that I qualified for a free oil change. A benefit for being a loyal customer. You get fair prices and quality service.

TK
TOM K.
01/11/2019
Honest and reliable
Professional and great service, will tell you what the problem is and won’t do unnecessary repairs. Have been going to them for years and highly recommend

BP
Brenda P.
Windsor, CT
Chrysler 300
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said the service the business provides is good and the staff are honest.

FV
FRANK V.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/10/2019
Pinellas Auto
Friendly, fast and reasonably priced. Will definitely be going back.

SCOTT M.

JOHN H.
Saab 9-3
01/03/2019
Very nice place.
They did exactly what I asked them to do plus they provided a thorough list of things that needed to be done down the road, so to speak.
The Team A. from Pinellas Auto responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you John for the review.  Our success depends on feedback from our customers.

IT
Inna T.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Inna said the business always has excellent service, they are honest and she trusts them.

MT
MANUEL T.
12/28/2018
Best
Shop’s work is excellent- staff is friendly and honest