Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BARBARA B.
10/18/2019
Barb
Very efficient, performed work & delivered on time.

Terry B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/12/2019
Always satisfied
I dropped my truck off and they change my oil. They didn’t try to get me to do other things I didn’t request. Only if they see any issues. That’s why I have had them doing my services for several years.

DYLAN G.
10/11/2019
Excellent!
Recommended for all who want honesty and quality work.

AH
ANDREW H.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/11/2019
V.W. serviced
Check engine light came on ... called and asked if they could check it out as my daughter was heading out of town the next day. Ellen said bring it over .. they did an analysis on it .. fixed it the same day! Service was great... very friendly! No more dealerships for me! Thanks so much.

EM
ERIN M.
New Port Richey, FL
Jeep Liberty
10/10/2019
Warranty!
Even out of state I was able to get my car back on the road 0 issues. Unlike the warranty I am fighting for still at the delearship where I bought the car on seperate parts.

GM
Goldie M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/08/2019
Honest and Competent
Pinellas Auto prepped my car for sale and took the time to give me some excellent advice on how to sell it. They always do a great job at a fair price.

DK
Dennis K.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said they do good work.

JOANNA L.
10/04/2019
Good, Honest Place
Great people. Fast and friendly service. Real honest mechanics! The only place I will now go to! Highly recommended!!!!!

Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/04/2019
Dependable! Our truck needed an oil change so we called and scheduled an appointment. We brought the truck in and it was complete within an hour. The price was right as well. Money is tight for us, so it was nice not to be hounded with all the usual up sell hard sell stuff.

EG
EVELYN G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/02/2019
Fast and friendly service
My AC wasn’t working and I’m new to town so my sister recommended them to have it looked at. I dropped it off and barely had time to go home and change my clothes before they had it looked at. They were so friendly when they called to give me a quote. I will definitely go there for any future work!

Donna C.
Florida
Chevrolet Tracker
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Donna said her experience here is great. The employees are always doing the best they can to fix the vehicle. On this visit, the staff had to order the part from 3 different places before they got the right one. She stated they get everything done, they are great, crazy-nice people, and that beginning with Ellen at the front desk, all the way back, this business is like one big happy family. When she moved here, it was the best thing to find this place, and they have taken really good care of her.

SCOTT M.
Nissan Frontier
10/01/2019
Convenient-accurate-friendly
Usually one doesn’t like going to the car repair shop. I always have confidence my vehicle will be repaired correctly the first time for a fair price. Would and have recommended Pinellas Auto to anyone.

JULIE B.
09/21/2019
great place!
Wonderful place to take your auto! Prices are right and they do what they say they will do in the time frame quoted.

HH
HECTOR H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/20/2019
The place for your car
Do you have problems with your car need maintenance this is the place courteous people know their job and good prices anything you have fixed I recommended highly

EH
ED H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
09/19/2019
Good service, good price.
Stopped in to check tires as a chirp had started despite recent rotation. They worked me in and discovered my rear brakes were completely worn off! They had my brakes replaced, front checked (still at 40%), and I was back on the road in 2 hours (first hour was because I stopped at the beginning of lunch). Price was fair, and I was treated well.

MA
MARGARET A.
Brandon, FL
09/17/2019
auto ac
I have an antique rolls royce....most machanic's will not even look at the car...they did not hesitate to, not only look at it, but repaired it....same day as the appointment!! Fast great service...trust them with any car...fair prices too!!

VR
Vincent R.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said he was very satisfied.

FE
Fahimeh E.
FL
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Fahimeh said they did a good job. They are very cordial and kind. She is very satisfied.

PG
PAT G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Honda Civic Si
09/11/2019
Most Trustworthy
Pinellas Auto is like having a favorite uncle you can rely on for anything car-related. Paul and his wonderful crew are always ready and able to diagnose and repair all things automobile. I am one of the luckiest ones to own an automobile completely rebuilt by Paul.

And a kinder, nicer family just isn't out there for such service. I love Pinellas Auto and each and everyone there. When a repair is needed, I never ask how much....I just say: "go ahead". I know they will keep costs as low as possible for me and all their customers.

Please don't retire Paul, at least, not yet. Pat G.

Jeffrey H.
Odessa, FL
09/09/2019
Excellent work, fast service, very reasonable price.
Pinellas got me in and out quickly fixing a major oil leak and replacing a radiator. Car was left clean. I would always recommend Pinellas Auto.