Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

David G.
02/14/2019
Nice guys. Do what they say they are going to do
The technician who takes my order is efficient. The job is exactly what I want. It is easy to get to and plenty of space to leave the car. This is not always the case with other auto repair in the city. Great job.

Christopher M.
Lexus GS 300
02/11/2019
Always Excellent Service
I like the people there, I like the service, and I always feel treated fairly.

GG
Gordon G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/10/2019
Taking my cars to Pinnacle for nearly 10 years
I trust these guys. They never pressure me to get work done that’s unnecessary. Tom and DeMond, the upfront office guys are great.

Michael R.
Acura MDX
02/09/2019
Inspection
Fast, very friendly service. Waiting area has a very bad odor.

MJ
Marc J.
Villanova, PA
Chrysler Aspen
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Marc said he liked the customer service. The employees were kind and informative.

SE
Scott E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/04/2019
Prefessional in every way
Hit yet another Philly pothole and had a blowout, the 5th in under a year. These guys ordered the tire and I went for a bite at Morning Glory for best brkfast in town. Done on time and excellent communication along the way.

RJ
Richard J.
02/03/2019
Great service! Good Communication!
Great service! Good Communication!

KA
Keith M A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/29/2019
Honest car maintenance
Good solid mechanicing. No upselling of unnecessary services. Pinnacle know what they are doing-- and do it well.

Lovick B.
01/26/2019
As always, I received excellent service on my automobile on yesterday

Randall S.
Acura TSX
01/24/2019
Pinnacle Automotive Rocks - Awesome Service
These guys continue to exceed expectations. They are responsive, prompt, and provide clear explanations on what needs to be done. Their pricing is fair and there is never any attitude. I would recommend everyone in Center City to use them for their auto service.

Honda Civic Sdn
01/24/2019
Great, proactive service
I had a great experience. Really clear communication over the phone and sending written estimates via email, so that there were no surprises at billing time. The team made proactive suggestions (e.g., cleaning my filter, some cheaper tires I should consider), but were not overly pressuring. I'll definitely be back!

Darryl H.
01/19/2019
First time...not my last
Great garage. Very communicative, thorough, and quick. And the fact that I thought I needed a realignment despite the slow leak in my tire, but they said I didn't after they fixed the tire, is a testament to their integrity. It was highly recommended to me by a friend, and I'm happy to recommend them to you.

AH
Abigail H.
Hyundai Accent
01/19/2019
Finally A Trusted Mechanic
I love Pinnacle. I know nothing about cars and never worry about being overcharged here. Explanations of the issues and priorities are always understandable and helpful. I also feel they genuinely care about the longevity and safety of my car. It's now a drive from where I live but I still go there because the stress-free service is worth the commute.

David M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said they were efficient, friendly and competent.

NC
Natalie C.
Pennsylvania
Hyundai Tucson
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Natalie said the staff provided fast, easy and convenient service.

LA
Lopi A.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Lopi said the service was fast and the staff was friendly and easy to work with.

01/04/2019
Amazing Service
Pinnacle Automotive and Tires was great. They took me in at the last minute and got my car and the parts in really fast.

Rachel M.
Acura RDX
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said she would recommend the business for service.

AL
Anne L.
12/22/2018
Better than BMW
This service shop is incredible. They’re friendly, courteous and on time. They are also much cheaper than lots of other places.

Acura TSX
12/21/2018
Great Service, as always!
These guys are the best. They are responsive, honest, and can fit you in when you need service. I trust them implicitly!!