Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KC
Kipp C.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Kipp said they were quick to get him in and service was good. They were done within the time he was given.

PK
Philip K.
Volkswagen Golf Alltrack
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Philip said the business did his inspection. The business was efficient and got it done in a timely manner. Everything was just fine.

Roxana B.
Nissan Sentra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Roxana said that she trusts the place, they are excellent and very fast. She will be a loyal customer.

Jeffrey R.
Harrisburg, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ishita. She said the business got her vehicle ready by the very next day as she needed.

Carolyn M.
Nissan Xterra
09/09/2018
They know they’re business.
Awesome service, incredibly friendly and most of all very professional!!!
All around great experience!!!

SG
Stacy G.
Kia Soul
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said the staff took her vehicle in when she needed them to and they did a fast job. She got her vehicle back quickly.

Robert C.
Nissan Versa
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Robert said, the business has very fair prices and he was able to get in and out quickly.

Anthony M.
Ford Edge
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said they were the only ones that offered immediate service.

James P.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
08/20/2018 Category: Service
James said that this business provided service on par with his expectations.

Sandy C.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Sandy said the staff are very pleasant, efficient, they keep in touch, and are very nice.

Robert R.
Lexus RX 400h
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he has a great working relationship with the owner.

BK
Brian K.
Buick Regal
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the service was not done as timely as he would have liked.

Donald W.
Cadillac SRX
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Donald said they do good work. They have reasonable prices.

MK
Michael K.
Lansdale, PA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/10/2018
Pinnacle Service
Service was excellent, timely and professional will take my car back again.

KA
Keith M A.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/03/2018
No hassle, no upsell, thoroughly professional.
I've used Pinnacle for several years. I like the low-key professionalism, the fact that they deal with the problem in hand, not one invented to inflate the bill.
Old style, knowledgeable, auto-mechanic shop. Five stars.
Click & Clack would have been proud off them!

Lansdale, PA
08/03/2018
Auto Service
Excellent service and professionalism. Will continue to have my auto serviced by Pinnacle.

Kathleen B.
Kia Forte
08/02/2018
Love these guys!
I recently had to schedule a medical procedure in town on a Friday, taking off the next Monday and Tuesday from my job in NJ. I forgot to schedule my annual inspection until I was in the Lyft from my apt to dr. Appt...
These guys fit me in on the Monday! I showed up in a surgical mask and they really didn’t blink. Much appreciated!!
PS dropped my car at 8:15 a.m. and was done by 10:30. Great service!

RK
Robin K.
Volvo XC60
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the business squeezed her in and got the job done the same day.

07/26/2018
This establishment is dishonest and is a complete rip off!
I brought my car for brakes and was lead to believe that my car would be done the same day which I'd express was a need. However, I was told that I needed brakea, Rogers and tired and was given an invoice of over $1000. I was also told that my car would not be ready until the next day. I decided I could not leave my car so I advised the mechanic that I did not want the work to be done. Well I was charged $110. This charge was a so called diagnostic fee. Today I took my car elsewhere and ended up only needing front and back brakes. I was taken advantage of because I was a woman who they felt they could get over on. I would not recommend this place to anyone. They are crooks!

IH
Ian H.
Honda Fit
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Ian said the owner is nice. He said the business has good service and he gets in and out quick.