LT
LIZ T.
05/07/2019
Honest place.
I have taken 4 vehicles here. Very transparent repair shop. They work by appointment which is awesome. It makes it very convenient to arrange other transportation. They call you with an estimate, advise on what needs to be done, what can wait, etc. No hidden charges. Very honest, polite people. The only place I will ever use from now on.

DJ
DAVID J.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/03/2019
Great service..
I've probably passed Pit Stop maybe 500 times in the past 2yrs since being in Zachary & never knew they were there.. My neighbor recommended the shop so I trusted their opinion.. Staff was VERY friendly, personable & really makes you feel like you're in good hands.. My issue wasn't able to be repaired same day but the technician informed me every step of the way what the progress & process would be as well as informed me that the job would be completed to factory standards once the correct parts arrive on Monday.. Shop is clean, organized & the wait isn't long at all for most jobs it seems.. I think I've found a new go to shop for scheduled maintenance, thanks Jonathan!! 👍👍👍

NH
Nancy H.
05/03/2019
Great business!
I love going to Pit Stop! I know they are fair & honest. They fixed my problems & delivered my vehicle to me. Great service!

04/29/2019
Engine repairs Ford F-150
I was very satisfied with the job Pit Stop Auto did on my truck they were able to repair the engine that other repair shops said could not be done or were afraid of trying, Not only did Pit Stop do an exceptional job but they did it in a timely manner, I would recommend this shop to anyone needing auto repairs

GN
GAIL N.
Kia Optima
04/26/2019
Professionalism and courtesy.
The best experience in an auto establishment. The staff was extremely kind and the technician was was proficient and knowledgeable about my car. I wool utilize their services as needed.

M

JN
JUSTIN N.
Ethel, LA
04/07/2019
These guys are absolutely phenomenal! They will never try and lie to sell you something you don’t need. I trust their opinions and they are the only ones I will ever bring my vehicles to.

KC
KIMBERLY C.
Crosby, MS
Lexus ES 330
03/30/2019
EXCELLENT
I love coming to the Pit Stop...great service and make sure everything is done correctly properly and accurately and not going to let you leave until all your needs are taken care of

03/27/2019
Service was fast and people were friendly.

Jackson, LA
Mazda CX-9
03/25/2019
Seems to be trustworthy.
I would have given them a 5 star but, I had to wait 2.5hrs for the part to arrive from another shop. I had a scheduled appt and had already told them what 2 dealerships said was wrong. Didn't understand why part wasn't there already when I arrived. Had to call someone to get my child from school because car wasn't finished...even tho they said it would be completed in time. Other than that, never had any other probs.

Greenwell Springs, LA
03/23/2019
Pit Stop always delivers excellent service at an excellent price!

BL
BRIDGETT L.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/21/2019
Convenient
Friendly, accountability and very professional.

ASHLEY M.
Baker, LA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/09/2019
Technology. They do not fix anything until their for sure that's the problem. I love that. Some shops will take your money and fix what u told them too and knowing that's not the problem.
I kept putting off to get here. But, I finally made it. I stopped by to get my truck check out. Thought it was major but my quote came back with minor issues. The prices are reasonable and with quality service. They took their time repairing and I'm very impressed. I'll sure be back to get all my work done. Thanks Pit Stop and a BIG SHOUT OUT TO MR. JONATHAN.

CLIFF H.
03/08/2019
Extorting Cusomers
Pitstop claims that since I only wanted to replace the timing belt, it is my fault the timing is now off. They wanted to sell me the water pump and timing kit, but I didn't want to replace the water pump. I was told the tensioner was bad and caused the timing belt to slip one tooth. Just called Honda dealer and they said a bad tensioner would destroy the engine and they would never replace belt without a new tensioner. Pitstop will not warranty the out of time, because I did not buy the belt/pump kit. It seems like according to pitstop, they can’t get a tensioner, unless I pay for the water pump. How is this not extortion? When I dropped it off, my car ran fine and asked for a routine belt change. now I have to bring it to the dealer.
Oh yea, I caught the mechanic with a lit cigar in his mouth sitting in my car. After I get my car back from the dealership, I will be filing a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. If that doesn’t get there attention, then a small claims lawsuit to recover the Honda dealer costs.

Nissan Murano
02/13/2019
The knowledge of cars and the technology
GREAT

BRANDY M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/10/2019
People and service
I was so scared my car was dying. Turns out it was an easy fix and they even worked with me on the price. I will be back.

JOSH C.
02/10/2019
Highly recommend
Pit Stop personnel were incredibly professional and friendly. The service was timely and everything thoroughly explained before performed. Fair prices. Would certainly recommend to anyone.

REBECCA C.
Ford Edge
02/02/2019
Awesome experience!
No long waiting. Excellent service . Friendly employees. What more could you ask for!

JU
JACK U.
Saint Francisville, LA
01/31/2019
Friendly service, great mechanical repairs
Great mechanical repairs , friendly people, fair prices

01/29/2019
Poor workmanship
My truck went there for a simple lift kit install. Day one both brake calipers fall off doing 60 down the road and could have seriously injured myself and others. It goes back to the shop, now it has horrible front end noise like the creaking of an old door. This is a nearly new truck by the way. Finally I bring it back one last time I specifically point out what I want fixed I get the truck back a few hours later and they still have not even touched what I clearly pointed out. Absolute worst shop I’ve ever been to and wouldn’t recommend my worst enemy to them.