KELTRIN B.
GREAT JOB!!!

BRETT M.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
Outstanding
Best auto repair/mechanic Shop I have ever been to. They treat you like family and their prices are very competitive! I will always bring my vehicles to Pit Stop.

SL
SUE L.
Ford Expedition
11/08/2019
Pit Stop does a great job with oil change. Very personable, small town feel. I highly recommend them.

KRISTI M.
Jackson, LA
Mazda CX-9
11/05/2019
Quality workmanship and honest employees
They have been honest and fair. No problems with their workmanship either.

MARY S.
Kia Sorento
11/05/2019
Love these guys!
Oil change, tires rotated and leak was chased. Very fair price. Answered all my questions. Could not ask for better.

JIMMY B.
11/01/2019
New tires
Good job on my new tires good price and did a great job cleaning my car. Really looked great.

RO
ROBERT O.
Toyota Tundra
11/01/2019
Comprehensive honesty fast turnaround
The service on my truck was explained in detail before work was started. Pretty big job completed in a quick turnaround. Everything that was promised was done with honesty and just plain good service. Thanks for a job very well done.

MJ
MICHELLE J.
Ethel, LA
Ford F-250 Super Duty
10/29/2019
Best Around
Having a truck that is fairly new and still under manufacturers warranty, these guys were up front about their findings and suggested I take it to the dealer to see if it was still covered. Anyone else would have done a lot of unnecessary work and left my underlying issue unresolved. Thanks again guys!!

AH
ANTHONY H.
10/28/2019
Tires

JOSEPH B.
Jeep Cherokee
10/23/2019
Friendly and honest service.
I went today because of a advertisement for a $50 gift certificate for the first 10 people that show up.. I have been needing to change my engine oil and also buy an engine air filter so this was a great deal for me.I was one of the first 10..They gave me the $50 gift certificate and I paid for my extra air filter.. the service was thorough and they inspected my vehicle while it was there and updated me on any thing that I needed to fix in the future.. yes I will be returning for any necessities for my vehicle

Ram 2500
10/22/2019
Quick easy Service.
In and out in no time for an oil change. Pit Stop always treats you right.

TP
TIFFANY P.
10/21/2019
Amazing customer service
The guys at Pit Stop are amazing! Quality work and amazing customer service. They are always upfront and honest about work needed and pricing. Work is done in a timely manner and their pickup/drop off service is wonderful. I always recommend Pit Stop.

EG
EMILY G.
10/16/2019
Trustworthy!!!
It’s hard to find people you trust with your car but, Pit Stop has never disappointed me!! Definitely recommend them if you are unsure!! They don’t try to take your money...they just fix your car!!!

M
M.
10/15/2019
As a Zachary resident for 25 years, We are glad you are here! Your shop in Zachary is very convenient.
Love that you pick up my car at home and deliver. Sweet gesture. Good when I cannot bring my car to your shop.

10/15/2019
Customer service
They were very warm and friendly. The service was fast. The front was clean and inviting. We are very happy and intend on going to them for any future car needs.

GM
GARRETT M.
Clinton, LA
10/11/2019
Speed and quality
This place is great, fast and great quality work along with some real good people !!!

RENEE C.
Kia Sportage
10/10/2019
Great experience
I just moved to the area and was nervous about using a new mechanic that I found on Google, but I will be back! Customer service was great and repairs were done quickly, thoroughly, and at a very reasonable price.

ASHLEY M.
Baker, LA
Chevrolet Suburban
10/10/2019
Rave About Pit Stop!
My grandfather use to tell me "When you find a good mechanic or shop. Stick to them" And when I introduced myself to PIT STOP! The best decision I made.They do not fix anything until their for sure that's the problem. I love that. Some shops will take your money and fix what u told them too and knowing that's not the problem. If you even need a ride home and back. They have you covered. Every visit has been amazing. I love their customer services and their excellent work. I can definitely RAVE about Pit Stop all day. S/o to Jonathan and his staff for always getting my Chevy Suburban right. Thanks So much. I will be back soon

SP
SHEILA P.
Baker, LA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/05/2019
Very deceiving
Carried my car to get the oil change and my car was squealing . Was totaled it would be 530 dollars. When they finish it was 795 dollars and it was not discuss with me . They wanted to keep my car because I refuse to pay $795 The guy who quoted it to me all of a sudden it got amnesia will never go there again will never refer them . Ladies don’t go there .
Jonathan A. from Pit Stop Auto Shop responded on 10/07/2019

We have a process at our shop to document all work approvals provided by our customers. There are times when we need to make a provisional repair in order to diagnose the problem, especially with a Mercedes-Benz. We even provided a couple of free services in our diagnosis process. This particular repair is well over $1200 at the dealership. When we found out of the perceived mis-communication, we worked with the customer to come to an agreed price, meeting the customer more than halfway. The original repair cost was $720, after taxes and fees. We agreed to repair the vehicle at a cost of $605, even though we were losing money on the repair. The vehicle was repaired and we verified the fix

CN
CHASE N.
Pride, LA
10/02/2019
GREAT SERVICE!
Great service from these guys here! Honest and trustworthy! I’d recommend these guys to anyone!