Platinum Auto Service Inc

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Joanne S.
01/27/2021
Platinum rocks
Friendly reliable service for the past 13 years since i've owned my car and lived in the area. The guys know my little Yaris and i won't take her anywhere else!
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Good morning Joanne. Thank you for your very kind words and 5-star review of our facility. We appreciate the years of business you've brought to us and look forward continuing to assist you with your automotive needs. We hope you have a great day and will see you again soon!

Robert H.
12/18/2020
The Best
Once again I'm writing another wonderful review of Platinum. They are the best and most honest mechanics on the Cape. I continue to recommend them. Thanks guys!
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for your 5-star rating of our service. We truly appreciate the years of business you've brought to Platinum and it's always a pleasure to see you! Have a wonderful day.

AP
Alan P.
12/14/2020
All around excellence - and fun!
This is by far the most comprehensive auto service in our experience. The office is staffed with friendly and knowledgeable people. At each appointment, the mechanics report on the repairs plus any other issues which may need either immediate attention or future consideration. Usually, an estimate is next to each item, which makes it easy to make a financial plan for upcoming appointments. The monthly newsletters offer deals and auto information for me, and always an update about the owners’ adorable family with photos (my wife’s favorite part). It’s a great company which makes auto service feel more personal.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/19/2021

Good morning! Thank you very much for your very kind review of our facility! Our comprehensive multi-point digital inspection helps our customers be able to plan for future needed service or repairs- and try to get avoid costly and unexpected repairs. We are glad you like our monthly newsletter! We send each complimentary issue to our valued customers and try to fill it with a mix of fun local events, local content and automotive service specials. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! -The Service Team @ Platinum Auto Service

RO
Ryan O.
12/04/2020
Excellent service and quality of work
The staff at Platinum is too notch. Tom Plante is the man. Always a pleasure to deal with. They do what they say they will. Best auto service around.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/19/2021

Good morning, Ryan. Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your kind words and will share your review with Tom. He does a wonderful job, along with the rest of our service team. We look forward to assisting you in the future and hope you have a wonderful day. -The Service Team @ Platinum Auto Service

LR
Lynda R.
Columbus, MT
10/31/2020
Friendly, accommodating, kept me informed
The folks at Platinum Auto Service are the best. My elderly parents just moved to the area and needed brake service. Tanya was very helpful in getting us set up for the work and Brian called with an explanation of what was needed after he did a thorough inspection. I would definitely recommend this shop for any auto service you might need. Price was very reasonable too.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/30/2020

Good morning, Lynda! We hope your parents are loving their new home on Cape Cod! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your very kind words in regards to your parents recent service with us. We are always happy to assist and look forward to working with them in the future! Have a wonderful holiday season! -The Service Team @ Platinum Auto Service

Jim C.
10/28/2020
Had the usual complete oil change, with some recommended work to be checked again. On time and good to see Tom, Bill and crew. Glad they’re all healthy!
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/30/2020

Good morning, Jim! Thank you for your continued loyatly to us over the years! We appreciate your kind words and hope that you and Cheryl have a wonderful holiday season. Thanks again. -The Service Team @ Platinum Auto Service

RF
Randy F.
10/23/2020
Only place to go
Platinum has the best customer service. In and out and fair pricing. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Good morning, Randy. Thank you very much for you 5-star review of your recent visit. Our team appreciates you taking the time to leave us your kind words. We look forward to continuing to assist you in the future! Have a great day and see you again soon.

BF
Brenda F.
Sandwich, MA
10/23/2020
Complete Satisfaction
I was very impressed with service received and attention to my needs. As a new client, from the moment I entered the office I was completely at ease thanks to the welcoming Office Manager, Tonia, and the friendly atmosphere. I appreciated Kyle's detailed and informative explanations. In addition, when I encountered a flat tire Tom was very helpful and accommodating with immediate service. I will highly recommend Platinum to my family and friends. Thank you for outstanding work.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 10/27/2020

Good morning, Brenda. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind words regarding your recent visit. Our team works hard to ensure every customer leaves our facility happy with the service they received. Kyle, Tom and Tonia are wonderful assets to Platinum and we are very lucky to have them. We hope to see you again in the future! Take care and have a wonderful day.

Dorothy M.
08/21/2020
Satisfaction
As always Platinum has the best service best employees customer service oriented and excellent work always accommodating contribute to town great during Covid shut down never can say enough THANK YOU

Beverly H.
06/12/2020
Oil Change and new tires
I was very happy that since I did not have a ride home and had to wait outside while new tires were being put on, that Kyle expedited everything and I did not have to wait outside for very long.

Service was great. I will be back!
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 06/26/2020

Good morning Beverly,
Thank you for your very kind words regarding your recent visit. We truly appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day!

Jim C.
04/30/2020
Another great servicing
Even with the current health concerns, my oil change was done as usual. To my surprise it was my time for free one ! Thanks again.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2020

Good morning Jim! Thank you for your understanding of our newly implimented procedures while dealing with COVID-19. Customer and employee safety is very important to us. The years of business you've brought to us is so appreciated and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future! Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Robert M.
Marstons Mills, MA
04/30/2020
Get it right the first time
As always, when my car goes in for service or repair, which I've been doing for 7 or 8 years now, I can be sure it's done right the first time. In another 100 miles my car will roll over 200,000 miles. I can attribute a lot of that to the expertise at Platinum Auto Service. And the coffee is good there also.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2020

Good morning Robert. Thank you for your very kind words in regards to you visits with us over the years. We truly appreciate your business and it's always a pleasure to assist you! Thank you very much and stay safe!

Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your very kind review, Robert. We appreciate the years of business you've brought to us and it's always a pleasure to see you. We hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Beverly H.
12/18/2019
Oil change and diagnostic on the Altima
As usual, the service was prompt and courteous. Pleasant waiting area. I always feel more confident driving my car after it has been checked out. Thanks to the team.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/06/2020

Good morning Beverly. We are so glad to hear that. We are always happy to be able to offer our customers peace of mind after having their vehicle serviced with us. Our thorough multi point digital inspection gives us to the opportunity to show our customers the condition of different components of their vehicle. Transparency and honesty is very important to us. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to assisting you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

LC
Linda C.
12/11/2019
Good people
Tom and Bill, service dept, are so easy to work with to get regular and unexpected service issues taken care of. I am very thankful for Platinum's personal interest in their customers and their community. Easy scheduling, courtesy shuttle service, competent mechanics, friendly office staff and friendly outreach - good company to deal with.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/06/2020

Good morning Linda. Thank you for your very kind words and 5-star review. We are fortunate to have a team of exceptional individuals who strive hard to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We value your business and look forward to assisting you in the future. Thank you!

Chris M.
Ram 2500
11/23/2019
They always treat me like family!
Once again the people up front made me feel like family! My truck was taken out back and within minutes I was back on the road without skipping a beat... I will never take my vehicles any where else but Platinum... Thank you Chris Hughes and the rest of the boys and girls...
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/02/2020

Good morning Chris! Thank you for your very kind words regarding your recent visit with us. We are so thankful to have earned your business and loyalty. Also- thank you for contributing towards our annual Thanksgiving Food Drive and for the beautiful fruit basket you gifted our staff. We appreciate it so much! We look forward to assisting you and your family in 2020. Have a wonderful day! Happy New Year!