Platinum Auto Service Inc

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Beverly H.
06/12/2020
Oil Change and new tires
I was very happy that since I did not have a ride home and had to wait outside while new tires were being put on, that Kyle expedited everything and I did not have to wait outside for very long.

Service was great. I will be back!
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 06/26/2020

Good morning Beverly,
Thank you for your very kind words regarding your recent visit. We truly appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day!

Yarmouth Port, MA
04/30/2020
Another great servicing
Even with the current health concerns, my oil change was done as usual. To my surprise it was my time for free one ! Thanks again.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2020

Good morning Jim! Thank you for your understanding of our newly implimented procedures while dealing with COVID-19. Customer and employee safety is very important to us. The years of business you've brought to us is so appreciated and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future! Have a wonderful day and stay safe!

Robert M.
Marstons Mills, MA
04/30/2020
Get it right the first time
As always, when my car goes in for service or repair, which I've been doing for 7 or 8 years now, I can be sure it's done right the first time. In another 100 miles my car will roll over 200,000 miles. I can attribute a lot of that to the expertise at Platinum Auto Service. And the coffee is good there also.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2020

Good morning Robert. Thank you for your very kind words in regards to you visits with us over the years. We truly appreciate your business and it's always a pleasure to assist you! Thank you very much and stay safe!

Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your very kind review, Robert. We appreciate the years of business you've brought to us and it's always a pleasure to see you. We hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Beverly H.
12/18/2019
Oil change and diagnostic on the Altima
As usual, the service was prompt and courteous. Pleasant waiting area. I always feel more confident driving my car after it has been checked out. Thanks to the team.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/06/2020

Good morning Beverly. We are so glad to hear that. We are always happy to be able to offer our customers peace of mind after having their vehicle serviced with us. Our thorough multi point digital inspection gives us to the opportunity to show our customers the condition of different components of their vehicle. Transparency and honesty is very important to us. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to assisting you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

LC
Linda C.
12/11/2019
Good people
Tom and Bill, service dept, are so easy to work with to get regular and unexpected service issues taken care of. I am very thankful for Platinum's personal interest in their customers and their community. Easy scheduling, courtesy shuttle service, competent mechanics, friendly office staff and friendly outreach - good company to deal with.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/06/2020

Good morning Linda. Thank you for your very kind words and 5-star review. We are fortunate to have a team of exceptional individuals who strive hard to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We value your business and look forward to assisting you in the future. Thank you!

Chris M.
Ram 2500
11/23/2019
They always treat me like family!
Once again the people up front made me feel like family! My truck was taken out back and within minutes I was back on the road without skipping a beat... I will never take my vehicles any where else but Platinum... Thank you Chris Hughes and the rest of the boys and girls...
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/02/2020

Good morning Chris! Thank you for your very kind words regarding your recent visit with us. We are so thankful to have earned your business and loyalty. Also- thank you for contributing towards our annual Thanksgiving Food Drive and for the beautiful fruit basket you gifted our staff. We appreciate it so much! We look forward to assisting you and your family in 2020. Have a wonderful day! Happy New Year!

Yarmouth, MA
11/22/2019
Informative routine service
Other than the usual work, a leak was ID and will need to get a follow up, as I did see more fluid after it was refilled. Thanks for the complete check.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating, Jim! We appreciate you always taking the time to leave us feedback and we value you're business more than you know. Happy New Year!

PW
Pete W.
11/20/2019
Yesterday’s service appointment
Everything was perfect!!!!
Many thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/02/2020

We are so glad to hear that, Pete! Thank you for you business and we hope you had a fantastic holiday season and a happy new year!

HG
Heather G.
11/15/2019
If commitment to customer service is not enough to get you in the door, stop reading now. From Tom to Tonia, these folks are fast, friendly, and informative. I'm sure you could find a cheaper mechanic on the Cape, but you'll never get the personalized attention and multipoint inspection from those guys. I have trusted these folks with all my cars since I was 18, Enough said! Thanks everyone at Platinum, you had me at Hello!
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 01/02/2020

Good morning Heather. Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so fortunate to have a hard working team with a passion for providing an unsurpassed level of customer service. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to assist you in the future! Have a wonderful day!

Debbie M.
11/11/2019
Top Notch
Why would I go any place else. Prompt, great team, friendly, always treat you like family.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Good afternoon Debbie. Our team has valued your continued business over the years and appreciate your kind words. Thank you again and we will see you soon!

Yarmouth, MA
Toyota Tundra
11/10/2019
keeping the truck on the road
Some routine work and a complete brake check was done, along with the state inspection just before their brief shutdown. Usual recommendations were put out to look at in the near future. Thanks for honest and realistic service!
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Good morning Jim. We want to thank you for your continued business with Platinum over the years. We always are very appreciative and thankful for your kind feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you in 2020. Have a wonderful day!

Don D.
West Yarmouth, MA
11/07/2019
Spot on delivery of scheduled services
Appointment was made for 9 and I arrived early without any trouble. Service was delivered and reviewed in detail in language I could understand. Great place. I will return for more service.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Good morning Don. Thank you for sharing your how you recent visit with us went. We are thrilled to hear you were happy with your service and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

West Dennis, MA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/04/2019
2016 Tundra
Excellent service as always. Highly recommend Platinum for all your vehicle needs.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope you have a great day!

Ken B.
West Harwich, MA
11/03/2019
Amazing
Always consistent level of service and professionalism. They work on all 3 of my vehicles and they always do a great job. Won’t go anywhere else!!!
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/04/2019

Good morning Ken! We are grateful for the opportunity to service your fleet of vehicles. We know there are many options of where you could go and truly appreciate that you choose Platinum. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Have a great day and we will see you again soon.

Mitchel S.
West Dennis, MA
10/31/2019
Trust in the professionalism
I have complete trust in the team at Platinum. The staff is always professional and courteous. They always get the job done right. If they can’t they let you know upfront.
Jason F. from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/04/2019

Good morning Mitch. It makes our team proud that you can put your trust in us to get the job done right. Our team works very hard to ensure top customer satisfaction. We value your business and look forward to assisting you in the future. Have a wonderful day!