Jared G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Jared said the business does good work.

PW
Patrica W.
05/21/2018
I am very pleased to have Platinum service our 2017 Chevrolet.
Very efficient and helpful. Great service plus đź‘Ť

SF
Sally F.
Buick Century
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Sally said the service was good.

Sheryl H.
South Dennis, MA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Sheryl said the service was great.

Kim M.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Kim said they did a great job.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Thank you, Kim! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again!

MA
Mike A.
Brewster, MA
Honda Ridgeline
05/17/2018
Kept me rolling, twice!
Last week my wife got off the highway and realized that her tire was losing air and quickly became flat. The next day I brought the tiring to platinum to see if it could be repaired. They plugged the tire quickly and got me out the door and to work on time.

Just a few days later we took the vehicle to Boston and on the way home noticed a wheel noise in the front end and thought maybe it was the patch in the tire. Called Chris at Platinum and they told me to bring it right in to check out the plug. Upon inspection they found another screw, this time on the other front tire. Bad luck on the tires but good luck that we have a place like this to go who can take care of us quickly. They plugged the tire and again, we're on our way.

Thanks to Jay, Chris, Johnny and everybody at platinum for being there when we need you. We'll be back.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Good morning, Mike! Thank you sharing your most recent visit with us! We are sorry to hear about the debris picked up in your tires, but we are always thrilled to help in anyway we can. Have a wonderful day!

MK
Marie K.
Harwich, MA
05/17/2018
PLATINUM is the word for this service
Brought my new (used) Jeep Wrangler to Platinum on the recommendation of a friend. He said Platinum was the place to go for Jeep accessories and I wanted a new top and running boards. I first met with Chris Hughes who helped me pick out the best and most cost-effective products for my needs. They got the products in quickly and scheduled my service. Half way through my service day, I received an electronic report detailing the complete health of my vehicle. This was incredibly useful since I never had the vehicle checked before I bought it in Rhode Island. When I picked up the Jeep, Matt, the technician who installed the new top, spent a half-hour with me making sure I knew exactly how to remove and re-install it. I never had a Wrangler and would have messed it up for sure without this assistance. Before I left, the check-out guy whose name I unfortunately did not get, walked me through the entire inspection report to be sure I understood what was critical, what was less critical, and what looked fine. I left not only thrilled with my new top and running boards, but thoroughly impressed by the professionalism, integrity and competence of the entire staff and operation. And customer communication is completely state-of-the-art. Will definitely be returning.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Good afternoon Marie. Thank you for your very kind words and account of your recent visit with us! We love Jeeps and we are so glad to hear that Chris and Matt were thorough and helpful during your visit. Our team works very hard to ensure every customer leaves Platinum happy with the service they received. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks again!

SV
Scott V.
West Dennis, MA
Volvo XC90
05/16/2018
Very professional and friendly
Very clear explanation of service done. Everyone is polite and acts as if they like their jobs.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Thank you, Scott! We have a great team here at Platinum. Almost every employee has been here a minimum of 5 years and as long as 10. We are fortunate to have a group that works so well together. Thank you for your business and hope you have a great day!

Anonymous avatar
West Dennis, MA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/16/2018
Tundra Maintenance
Excellent job. Platinum always provides the best service.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Thank you so much for your continued business with us. We truly appreciate it!

Chris W.
Yarmouth Port, MA
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the staff is very knowledgeable and they knew exactly what they were doing. They were very courteous and the prices were very reasonable.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Thank you, Chris! We do our best to provide our customers the best service possible and only recommend service and repairs that actually need to be taken care of. We very much appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Joe A.
Medford, MA
05/13/2018
the best Auto Service I ever got
Chris in accessories was the best, keep me up to date with status of repairs and upgrades. He recommendations were right on. Other counter staff were also very helpful.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Hi Joe! Thank you for your kind words. Chris is a wonderful employee. He's very thorough and does his very best to keep every customer informed of the status of their vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! Have a wonderful evening.

SD
Sergio D.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Sergio said the business did a good job and he was also pleased with their service.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Thank you for your kind words, Sergio. We do our very best to ensure every customer leaves happy with the service they received from us. Have a great night!

Richard C.
05/09/2018
Friendly, courteous service
In addition to the friendly, courteous service the requested work was completed on time with no surprises and the shuttle service to and from my home is much more than just a convenience for me.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Good evening! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent visit with us! We are glad our complimentary shuttle service was helpful for you! We know it's not convenient to be without your vehicle, and this is our way of making that easier for all of our customers. Have a great night.

Donna R.
Yarmouth, MA
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Donna said she has known the business for many years and they provided good service. They were loyal and honest.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Thank you, Donna! We appreciate your continued business with us and it's always a pleasure to see you! Have a wonderful evening.

MF
Mike F.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Volkswagen Touareg
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Catherine. She said they are friendly, everything went smoothly and it was on time. They did everything they said they would.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Thank you, Catherine and Mike. We appreciate your kind words and are thrilled you're happy with the service you received from us. We hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Darlene M.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Darlene said the staff were great, personable, and professional. She said she has been to the business before, and will be going back in the near future.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Good morning, Darlene. Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to hear you will be visiting with us again in the future. Customer satisfaction is our top priority!

WA
Wanda A.
04/28/2018
I love to go to Platinum not only because they are great mechanices but because they are customer service focused and flexible to accommodate schedules and always willing to look at my vehicle even last minute.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Thank you so much. We know how inconvenient it is to be without your vehicle, which is why we do our very best to accommodate our customers any way that we can! Thank you for choosing us for your automotive service!

TF
Tom F.
South Dennis, MA
Pontiac Firebird
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the staff were very good.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Thank you, Tom! We appreciate your kind words!

MN
Michael N.
Dennis, MA
04/24/2018
Platinum treats you like Family
Another great visit to the crew down at Platinum. Seems strange to look forward to going to a mechanic but they always make me feel right at home from start to finish!! The free shuttle service is hugely appreciated too.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Hi Mike! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind words. It's always a pleasure to see you and we are glad you enjoy coming to see us, even though auto repairs are usually not fun! The shuttle service is a great convenience for many of our customers and we're happy it is for you as well. Have a great day!

PO
Pat O.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff was good, and she has never had any problems.
The S. from Platinum Auto Service Inc

Thank you, Pat! We are glad to hear you have had nice experiences with us! We do our best to ensure every customer leaves Platinum happy with the service they received. Have a wonderful day!