WB
William B.
Sandwich, MA
09/19/2019 Category: Service
William said they are very helpful.

TW
Timothy W.
Harwich, MA
09/16/2019
Always 5 Star
Efficient, Friendly and Honest. When doing business with anyone, what more could you ask for.

Manny M.
West Yarmouth, MA
Acura RDX
09/14/2019
Excellent customer service.
Tom provided excellent customer service. Thank you.

Chris M.
South Dennis, MA
Ram 2500
09/13/2019
No place better!!!
Excellent, excellent, excellent!!!! I will not take my vehicles to anyone else... the best hands down.

Jim C.
Yarmouth, MA
Toyota Tundra
09/11/2019
Bottom line
John and Tom were helpful in solving the indicator light and the options.

Mike B.
Lincoln MKS
09/08/2019
The usuall outstanding sservice
My car was repaired in a timely manner and at a very good price.

EW
Edward W.
Dennis Port, MA
Chevrolet HHR
09/05/2019
Customer service
My starter went out and had to have my car towed to Platinum on Labor Day. Even though I had a scheduled appointment for oil change and other things on the following Tuesday, the starter was also done. I had the starter changed about a year and a half ago, It was replaced under warranty at no charge to me. Tom Plante handled everything with great understanding. He and Platinum are tops in my book!

Chris M.
South Dennis, MA
09/05/2019
Love this place!
These boys and girls are the best! Starting by walking in the door, you get treated as if your a family member not a customer... they completely rebuilt my sons Jeep while keeping me in the loop during the whole process. They called me before they did anything as well as send me pictures of what was wrong with a detailed explanation. Won’t go anywhere else..

PG
Paul G.
Hyannis, MA
Volkswagen Touareg 2
08/29/2019
Happy
Always upfront & fair. Satisfied again.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/02/2019

We are very happy to hear that, Paul. Thank you for your business. We appreciate itand look forward to assisting you in the future!

Randall S.
West Yarmouth, MA
08/28/2019
excellant service
good timely service and limo service. Thanks
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/02/2019

Thank you, Randall. Our courtesy shuttle is a favorite amongst our customers to get them to and from home or work. We value your continued business and look forward to assisting you in the future. Thanks again.

Robert H.
Nissan 350Z
08/25/2019
Best
Platinum is by far the best place to take your car for service. I have never questioned their advice because i know they are always accurate and telling me the truth All the guys are terrific and always go the extra mile for you. They make customers feel like they are part of their family!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Good morning, Bob! Thank you for your very kind words. Our front end crew works very hard to ensure every customer has a great experience while in our shop for service. It's so nice to build great relationships with our customers and truly appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future! Have a great day.

Volkswagen Beetle
08/24/2019
Oil change and subsequent oil leak and repair
I think I already told you about the oil leak that started after I got an oil change for my 2012 VW Beetle. That was disappointing. I did take the car back and it was repaired satisfactorily - so my lack of giving you 5 stars was that the leak should have never happened; however it was fixed.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Good morning! Thank you for sharing your recent visit with us and apologize that you had to come back. Your Beetle had a hairline crack in the filer housing that was either not leaking at the time of service, or possibly happened after leaving. We are glad you brought it back to us so we could get that rectified in a timely manner. We have always appreciated and valued your business and look forward continuing to assist you in the future. Have a wonderful day!

MX
Mary Jane X.
08/24/2019
Professional and efficient
The staff is courteous and accommodating. Their work is efficient and professional. They assess the problem and discuss it with me before going ahead with the repair to give me choices of what I might want to do. They advise of upcoming needs as well. I recommend Platinum’ to all my friends. Thanks
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Good morning Mary Jane. Thank you for your very kind words regarding the service you receive at Platinum. It's always been a pleasure to assist you and we appreciate you referring your friends to us! Make sure they give us their name upon service so we can sen you a special thank you for your referral! Have a fantastic day!

LH
Leah H.
08/23/2019
Platinum does it again!
When my car wouldn't start, I called AAA for a tow, but they were able to jump-start my car, and I drove it to Platinum Auto. Without an appointment, they diagnosed my car's problem and serviced it in under an hour! You guys are awesome! Many thanks for restoring my day!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Hi Leah! Thank you for your very kind words regarding your recent experience with us! We are thrilled to have been able to get your vehicle in and out so quickly. We certainly understand how car troubles can throw off an entire day. We value your business and look forward to assisting you in the future. Have a great day!

David B.
Marstons Mills, MA
08/23/2019
As always platinum auto has great customer service. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Been bringing my Jeeps for repair or maintenance to them for almost 2 years now. Always a Great experience.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Good morning, Dave. Thank you for your kind words. We have very much appreciated you choosing Platinum to service your Jeeps (we sure love Jeeps!). We know there are many options out there and are grateful you have chosen us. Have a fantastic day and we will see you again soon!

Robert H.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he has been a customer of this business for years, and they always do a wonderful job. He stated the staff is very honest and goes above and beyond to provide good service. He also mentioned he trusts them and thinks they are good people.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you very much, Bob. Honesty is the foundation of our business and we are thankful to have amazing customers. We look forward to sharing your kind words with our team. We hope you have a fantastic day and we will see you soon!

AF
Al F.
Nissan Quest
08/21/2019
Awesome as usual!
We always have a great experience with Platinum. Recommend them highly.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Thanks so much, Al. It's always pleasure to see you. We appreciate your business and look forward to continue serving you in the future!

DA
Dave A.
08/21/2019
Courteous, competent, convenient, prompt
I've always received great service and value here.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Good morning! We are very happy to hear you are happy with the service and value we provide. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority. We value your business and look forward to continue serving you in the future!

John M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/16/2019
Super as always!
Had our 15 year old PT Cruiser in for an oil change and "check-up", service was great as always, very thorough and complete.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 08/26/2019

We are glad to hear that, John. We strongly feel a well maintained vehicle stays on the road longer and keeps our customers out of a car payment. Thank you very much and we hope you have a great day!

GT
Gerald T.
East Falmouth, MA
08/16/2019
Off road lights
Excellent customer service. Technician spent almost an hour with me showing me options for off road lights for my Jeep Wrangler JL. Workmanship was excellent and priced as told in my estimate. Wouldn’t hesitate to use this business again and recommend to others!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Good morning Gerald! We are glad your visit with is was excellent. Our technicians and service team strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We hope to see you again in the future with your JL- we sure love Jeeps at Platinum! Have a fantastic day!