Mark S.
09/15/2018
Truck Inspection
Brought my pickup in for a pre - inspection once over. Platinum went over the whole vehicle, took care of a couple of minor issues and brought it in for it's annual inspection. Passed with no problems. All for $50!! What a great service! Thanks again Team! YOU ARE THE BEST!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/17/2018

Good morning Mar and Cyndi! Thank you for your very kind words. We like to offer the safety check over for our customers before bringing their vehicle over for a state inspection to help prevent the chance of a rejection on the vehicle. We are glad it can provide some peace of mind! Have a wonderful day!

Mark R.
09/14/2018
went extra mile
when we went to pick up my wife's Lexus, I mentioned that my tire pressure light on my ford explorer was on , they checked out my tires found one of my valve stems was leaking, they had time so they fixed it right then , went the extra mile for customer
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/17/2018

Good morning Mark. Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are thrilled to have been able to assist with the valve stem in your Explorer when you were picking up your other vehicle! We know it can de difficult to be without your vehicle and were happy to save you the bother of coming back for another appointment. We appreciate your kind words and hope you have a great day.

Doris L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Doris said the business is tops in her book. They always do the work well.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Doris! It's always a pleasure to see you and are happy to assist you with all your vehicles needs. Have a wonderful day and we will see you again soon!

Ken M.
West Yarmouth, MA
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/12/2018
Another great experience at Platinum!
I needed to have a windshield washer pump replaced and they diagnosed and replaced in the same day! Always communicate before the work is done and explains any options and the costs. Great experience!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/17/2018

Good morning Ken. Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We know it can be difficult to be without a vehicle and were thrilled to have yours diagnosed and repaired within the same day. We always want to keep our customers informed and happy with their service with us. Have a wonderful day!

Mark R.
09/12/2018
recent service
very good oil change no issues
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Mark! We are thankful for your business and will see you again in the future!

Mike B.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the prices were good. They did not charge any more than the quoted price. They delivered his vehicle after the work was complete.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/17/2018

Hello Mike! Thank you for sharing details on your recent experience with us. We always strive to come as close to the quoted price while completing your vehicles services in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you for your business and we hope you have a great day!

Carly M.
South Dennis, MA
Jeep Cherokee
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Leah. She said this business was excellent and she can rely on them 100 percent. They provided her peace of mind knowing what they did was top notch for the safety of her child. They were legitimate and did pristine work.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/17/2018

Good morning! Thank you for your very kind words! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and are thrilled to know you are comfortable with us and have peace of mind with the service and repairs completed on your vehicle. We value your business and feedback and hope to see you again in the future!

Pontiac Vibe
09/09/2018
Excellent to work with!
I "washed ashore" about a year ago, and Platinum has become my "go to" place! I could fill this review with all kinds of praises, but my greatest recommendation is to go there and experience unbelievable service and support for yourself. Fantastic!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/11/2018

Good morning! Thank you for your very kind words! We are thrilled you found us when you moved here and that you continue to use us for your service and repairs! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and we're grateful for your business! Have a great day!

Joyce D.
09/09/2018
Efficiency
Efficiency service provided with smiles and good humor. Everyone at the desk is able to fully explain car problems in ways that I can understand. Workmanship is excellent. I am very confident that my old car is being taken care of.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/11/2018

Good morning Joyce. Thank you for your wonderful words about your experiences with us! Communication is super important to us. We want our customers to understand what their vehicle needs and what they can expect from us. We are glad to meet your expectations and are thankful for your business! Have a wonderful day!

Brian M.
Schenectady, NY
Silverado 1500 7.5” lift w/ 35’s
Outstanding team to deal with from start to finish. Took the time and helped me build my truck to exactly what I wanted. There’s a reason I drove my truck 4 hours from home to have these guys do the work!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Brian! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the modifications made to your Silverado! Chris is very knowledgeable with accessories and is great at helping every customer achieve the look they were hoping for! Matt is wonderful and has years of experience with installs, making the two of them a great team! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you in the future if you're back in the area!

BE
Barbara E.
West Dennis, MA
Jeep Patriot
Professional friendly service
The work was done as I requested. The multi-point inspection report was great. It gave me a clear idea of what work my car needs done right away and what can be put off for future service appointments. I also appreciated the shuttle service. Thanks! Prices seemed in line or better than I have been paying. I will be making my next service appointment with Platinum.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/11/2018

Hello Barbara! Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with us! We are happy you liked the multi-point inspection. That is our way of not only being thorough with what needs attention currently, but it helps us stay ahead on what services you may need in the future! We often hear how much our customers appreciate being able to save and prioritize for future maintenances that can help minimize larger, unexpected repairs. We are always happy to offer our shuttle service as a convenience for our customers- we know it's not easy being without a vehicle. We look forward to assisting you in the future and thank you for your business!

09/08/2018
very currtious explains every repair so you can understand it
Each employee is friendly The waiting room is clean and comfortable
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you very much for your kind words! We always want our facility to be a clean and welcoming place for our customers to be. We appreciate your business and will see you again in the future!

PS
Paul S.
South Dennis, MA
09/06/2018
Professional and straight forward.
I have been a customer for five years. Platinum was recommended to me by a friend... best thing that ever happened. It is a great feeling to have total confidence in the people who are taking care of my car. Everything is explained in a straightforward manner in understandable terms. Also, they will point out things that don't necessarily need repair right away and they monitor them during each visit. These guys are the best !!!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/11/2018

Hello Paul! Thank you for sharing your service experience with us! We are thrilled to hear you have confidence in us to get the job done right. We always strive to be thorough with our customers so they have an understanding of exactly what we are doing. We also like to note future needed services and repairs in the system so we can monitor them and keep you informed. We truly value and appreciate your business and thank you for choosing us! Have a a wonderful day!

PG
Paul G.
09/05/2018
Fantastic Service, professional, friendly - great to work with!
Platinum Auto Service had come highly recommended, and I now understand why. I had the opportunity to bring my 2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th Anniversary Edition into Platinum to have some side steps put on and some internal protection for where you step in. The entire team there was fantastic, very pleasant to talk to, clearly love their jobs and Chris Hughes in particular was amazing. Customer Service focused, took all the time I needed to discuss future options for lifting my Jeep, headlight upgrades, tires - he could not have been more helpful and patient answering every question I had and offering guidance based on his obvious wealth of experience. I will not hesitate to go back and plan on doing so for future upgrades - felt I was in great hands the whole time and clearly they care about doing everything they can to be helpful and do the work you want or need done, or discussing options. Highly highly recommend - will bring it there for future service as well - thanks everyone! Wonderful experience!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/05/2018

Good afternoon Paul! Thank you so much for your very kind words! We are thrilled to hear you were happy with the work completed on your Jeep. Chris is very knowledgeable wheels, tires, lighting, accessories- you name it! With years of experience under his belt, he's great at working closely with our customers to ensure they achieve the end result they were looking for. We look forward to gaining you as a service customer and will work hard to ensure every visit with us is was just as great as your first. Thank you again and we hope you have a great day!

RL
Robert L.
Wellfleet, MA
09/04/2018
Customer Service!!!
Wish I found this place earlier. Awesome customer service. Had a bunch of off road lighting installed. Chris, at the front desk, made sure I got everything I needed. Matt, the grand wizard behind the scenes, did a wonderful job installing and wiring everything. Together, those two came up with some awesome ideas that made everything better than I could of imagined. And of course Lindsay, another amazing team member there at Platinum Auto! Thanks guys...and gal!!!!!!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/05/2018

Good afternoon! Thank you Robert for sharing your recent visit with us! We are so thrilled to hear you were happy with the service you received from us. Chris and Matt make a great team, both having years of experience and knowledge with all things accessories. Lindsay is wonderful with our customers and always makes them feel welcome. We appreciate hearing about your experience and hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

HC
Heather C.
West Newton, MA
09/04/2018
Amazing Experience!
I decided to rent a Jeep for Labor Day weekend. I always wanted to own one but wasn’t sure if I would like it. Best decision I ever made. I filled out the form online and was contacted by Chris within twenty-four hours to go over what I was looking for in the Jeep experience. Chris was beyond great. He kept in touch during the week and answered any questions I had in regard to the rental process (first time renting a vehicle). When I picked up the Jeep (which was a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara soft top) the process was just as easy. Chris took his time showing me the many features the Jeep had to offer (Sirus radio, Navigation system with local restaurants/attractions already programmed in and many more). Once the top was down, I was ready to go. The only problem…now I want one more than before😊, but until I can afford it, I will definitely be renting from them again.

Thanks Chris for making my Jeep experience one I will never forget!!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/05/2018

Hello Heather! Thank you so much for sharing your Jeep rental experience with us! We are thrilled to hear you had a great time in your rental. Chris Tillo is wonderfully accommodating and does his very best to ensure every customer has a great experience in one of our Jeeps. We share the same sentiment that once you drive a Jeep (especially with the top down!), it makes you want to buy one! If you're ever in the market to purchase, give Chris a call. He buys and sells used vehicles, including Jeeps on a regular basis and you can expect the same accommodating experience with purchasing that you received with renting. Thank you again, Heather! We hope to see you again in the future! Have a great day!

BL
Barbra L.
West Yarmouth, MA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Barbra said that the place's staff are very good people, they are quick , thorough and know their business.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you, Barbra! We are happy to see your visit with us was a pleasant one! We try to be very thorough with our customers while taking your time into consideration. We know your vehicle is important to you, so getting you back on the road in a reasonable amount of time is a priority for us. Have a wonderful day!

09/02/2018
Chris Hughes
Chris; who I find very service oriented has been helpful to me in all my dealings with Platinum. He always take the time to inform me and help make my purchases and repairs when necessary. Pleasure doing business with you folks!

Jim
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/05/2018

Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us. Chris is a wonderful employee and works very hard to ensure his customers are satisfied with their visit to Platinum. We will be sure to pass along your kind words! Thanks again!

KP
Ken P.
08/30/2018
The customer service is second to none!
They employees are very knowledgeable and courteous. They are straight forward, and upfront about the information the give you.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/05/2018

Good afternoon Ken. Thank you for your kind words. Our employees work very hard to earn the trust of our customers. We always try to deliver accurate information and get your vehicle back to you in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you for your business- we truly appreciate it!

Cassio M.
08/28/2018
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff
Chris New exactly what I was looking for and spared no effort to find it for me.
Already recommended to all my friends.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 09/05/2018

Good afternoon Cassio. Thank you very much for your kind words. Chris works really hard to ensure every one of his customers leaves happy with the work completed on their vehicle. We are thrilled you had a nice visit with us. Have a great day!