Platinum Auto Service Inc

Brian C. on 12/13/2017
"Awesome upgrades to my Tacoma"
I've been going to Platinum for my service work and upgrades for my F150 for years. Bought a new Tacoma and just had some lighting upgrades and a bed cover installed by them and they did an awesome job as usual. Chris took care of researching what I wanted and came up with options to pick from. All items were installed by Matt and his team, and perform beyond my expectations. I continue to go to them for my work because they know what they're doing, and stand behind their work. Great products, quality work, nice people to deal with. What more do you need. Try them out!! They wont disappoint.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 12:14 PM
William W. on 12/13/2017
"Great work ethic and customer service "
Have been using platinum auto for a few years now and they seem to just get better as time goes on I highly recommend them . Everything I order comes in as planned and is professionaly installed as promised.the customer service and follow thru is second to none.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 03:15 AM
Justin L. on 12/08/2017
Spoke with Roger. He said this business provided great service. They did what they said they were going to do for a reasonable price.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you very much! We always strive to give our customers the best value for their dollar. We have a hardworking team and we want everyone to leave Platinum happy with their experience. Have a wonderful day!

Beverly H. on 12/02/2017
"Amazing welcome"
The platinum team always makes you feel welcome and it is obvious that the team works together and gets along. Sitting in the waiting room you only hear positive comments. And the service is excellent as well! I would certainly recommend you to my friends and family. My daughter comes to Platinum because of the great experience I have had.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 12/01/2017
Review Created: 12/02/2017 06:25 AM
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 12/04/2017

Good morning, Beverly! Thank you for your kind comments. We have a team that works really great together. Majority of us have been here for a minimum of 5 years and we all get along great! We all work very hard to ensure our customers have a great experience and are glad thats exactly what you had. Thank you again and we hope to see you again!

Nicole F. on 11/30/2017
"Great customer service"
Always amazing! Would never trust going anywhere else!
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 09:24 PM
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you, Nicole!! Happy Holidays!!

Mike A. on 11/29/2017
" Very consistent, very helpful. "
Recently brought back my vehicle to platinum for a noise in my rear wheels. Right before the holiday weekend and they were very busy. Seeing they had others in front of me but knew life had to go on on my end I was furnished with a loaner until they got to my vehicle I was allowed to continue my daily tasks and when they had successfully completed my repair I return the loaner and was on my way. These guys are always accommodating, polite and very efficient. If you've been there you know what I'm talking about, if you haven't you should give it a try.
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 05:02 AM
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 12/04/2017

Good morning, Mike! Thank you for such kind comments. We understand that it's difficult to be without a vehicle on a regular day, never mind the added stress it would bring right before a holiday weekend! We were happy to put you in a loaner vehicle so you could go about your daily tasks until your vehicle was ready for pickup. Thank you again for your business, we appreciate it!

Charles K. on 11/28/2017
Charles said this business does fantastic work, is on time, and the price is right.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you very much, Chuck! We appreciate your business very much! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Patrick W. on 11/27/2017
"Love this place"
Always a great experience. Better than what I got from dealership.
Vehicle: Lexus ES
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017 09:24 AM
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you! We like to think of ourselves as the "dealer alternative". We do our best to be thorough and accommodating for our customers. We understand how important your vehicle is and being without it can be very difficult. Thank you and happy holidays!

Peter M. on 11/20/2017
Peter said they were friendly, cooperative and they tried to help.
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you, Peter! We are always ready and happy to help in any way we can. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Kevin C. on 11/18/2017
"Quick service "
I’m new to Cape Cod. I found Platnium through AAA recommendation.
I made appointment to have my snow tires installed .
The work was done promptly and with a smile .
Nice!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 03:55 AM
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/20/2017

Good morning, Kevin! Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled you found us. We are one of the few AAA approved repair shops on Cape Cod and we can assure you that you'll be taken care of very well here! Thanks for giving us a shot!

Joe G. on 11/18/2017
Spoke with Mary. She said they did a really good job.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you very much! We've always appreciated your business and are thankful to know such kind people! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Dacia B. on 11/17/2017
"They go above and beyond"
The mechanics and personnel in the front know your vehicle work with you and recommend valid improvements and potential safety hazards always willing to go the extra mile pleasant to talk to always make your visit feel custom made and not rushed
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 09:53 AM
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/20/2017

Hello Dacia! Thank you very much for your feedback! We are proud to have a great staff that works hard to ensure you're left satisfied with your service. We appreciate your business very much and hope you have a great Thanksgiving with the family! Take care.

Sean F. on 11/15/2017
Spoke with Sean's wife. She said their service has always been great.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 1500
Service Date: 11/02/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you very much! We appreciate and value your business! Happy Thanksgiving!

Susan W. on 11/14/2017
"Great Service"
Most definitley
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 07:53 AM
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you, Susan! We aopreciate your business and hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Scott R. on 11/13/2017
"These guys rock"
If you want something done ... and done right ... Platinum is the only place to go!
Vehicle: HUMMER H3
Service Date: 10/19/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 08:40 PM
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/20/2017

Thanks so much, Scott! We appreciate your business and are glad you left here happy with the work completed! We hope you have a great Thanksgiving and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Sandra F. on 11/13/2017
"Friendliness as well as knowledge!"
Really appreciate being able to trust everyone at Platinum for great service.
Vehicle: Jeep Patriot
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 12:45 PM
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/20/2017

Thanks so much, Sandra. We have a hardworking and trustworthy staff that only will recommend what your vehicle actually needs. We value your business and hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Theodore S. on 11/13/2017
Theodore said the staff always provides him with the best service.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/20/2017

Thank you, Theo. We are always happy to help and greatly value your business. Have a wonderful day!

Carol K. on 11/12/2017
"5 Star Service"
Great service as always! Efficient, courteous, informed staff!
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 12:45 PM
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2017

Good morning, Carol! Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to see you and we appreciate your feedback!

Richard C. on 11/09/2017
"Service for failed emissions test"
Quick diagnosis in finding the source of the problem and an equally quick fix. Another job well done!
Vehicle: Chevrolet S-10
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 06:10 PM
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you! We are glad our technicians were able to diagnose and fix your vehicle in a reasonable amount of time! We understand how difficult it is to be without your vehicle and glad you were back on the road quickly!

Sean O. on 11/09/2017
Sean said this business provided prompt and good service.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
The S. at Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 11/13/2017

Thank you Sean! We try to be as prompt and efficient as possible for our customers. We know how important it is to get you back on the road as soon as possible. Have a great day!