Dave B.
04/18/2019
Excellents
A complete professional experience. I will never go to another place to have my car repaired or serviced. They are the best.

Ron S.
Jeep Liberty
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Ron said they are totally reliable and professional.

Joanne S.
Toyota Yaris
04/16/2019
Friendly and efficient
Everyone seems to enjoy their work, they know my name, they know my car and it's history. I always feel valued. I have never seen or heard an unhappy customer exchange in all the years i have been with Jay and the gang!

David M.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Ram 1500
04/12/2019
Very organized/professional
Very professional /great mechanics and staff. Only issues were parts and service are a little pricey which may cause some people to shop around.

PS
Paul S.
04/10/2019
Straight forward & Honest
I'm always happy to write a review about Platinum Auto and the great Staff. My last visit was for basic Oil/Filter/Lube and a belt replacement. Also, I bought new tires and was very happy with the work and the very competitive pricing. That's right, Platinum does tires, bet you didn't know that. Give them a try.

SF
Stephen F.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said that the place is always just great, they are professional and thorough and do a good job.

NW
Nathan W.
Buick Enclave
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said customer service is outstanding and the articulation of issues is outstanding at this business.

KV
Kerry V.
West Yarmouth, MA
Chevrolet Colorado
04/03/2019
Great staff, professional and their positive attitude
Always enjoy the way the staff treats me and gets the job done. Also like the fact that hey provide a heads up on thing that may need attention done the road.

Mike R.
Yarmouth Port, MA
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said her husband told her he was very satisfied with the business.

Jim C.
03/30/2019
Got it done- as usual
Another on time oil change, with the recommended service to be done. Thanx
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you, Jim! We appreciate your business and hope you and Cheryl had a great weekend!

Mark R.
03/27/2019
pre inspection service
Brought my car in for free pre inspection check and get my sticker, did a great job replaced 2 tires at a very reasonable rate, suggested that I get an alignment as it was out of alignment and it would ruin new tires if not aligned , also checked out item which when I took car in for a recall Balasie Ford said I needed and Platinum found not really needed at this time, As always very accommodating with ride home and then back to get me while car serviced, Glad I found Platinum as they had just sent me a coupon for $46.00 off due to me continued service , I am very happy with them. I never give any business a perfect rating as they can always improve in something.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 03/27/2019

Hi Mark. Thank you for sharing your recent review with us! We are thrilled that you were happy with your visit and services we offer. We agree, that there is always room for improvement- we work to better ourselves every day for our customers! We are glad you like the IRS mailer- it's our way of thanking our amazing customers for their loyalty to Platinum!

RL
Richard L.
Jeep Patriot
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Richard said that he's been dealing with the place for years and he's had no problems.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you so much! We value and appreciate the years of business you've brought to Platinum. We are thankful for wonderful customers like you. Have a great day!

LG
Lenox G.
Dennis Port, MA
03/21/2019
The staff
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. They always try to prioritize the work that needs to get done from top to bottom in that order so it’s a little easier on my pocket.I TRUST them that’s hard to say in today’s world cause everyone is all about them self
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 03/27/2019

Good morning Lenox! Thank you for your very kind words. We appreciate the years of business you've brought to us. We work very hard to earn the trust of our customers and want to help financially budget for future repairs and services to the best of our ability. Thank you for choosing Platinum!

MN
Michael N.
Dennis, MA
03/14/2019
Second to none!!
Year after year Platinum continues to impress! From the minute you walk in the front door you are greeted by a very friendly and knowledgeable team. All through the repair process, the Team keeps you up to speed so there are no surprises. They provide guidance and suggestions and make each experience as painless as possible. I now trust them with all of my vehicles and highly recommend them to all existing and new customers!!
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Good morning Big Mike! Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to our business and team. It's always pleasure to see you and we truly value your business. Thanks again!

Dennis C.
Nantucket, MA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said that he has been to the place before and is very happy with the service.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 03/18/2019

We are thrilled to hear that, Dennis! Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!

BT
Beth T.
Nissan Versa
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Beth said the employees were very professional, thorough, on time and she liked the follow up. She really liked the email breakdown and the videos.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Good morning, Beth. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent experience with us. We are glad you like the email breakdown and videos. We have made every effort to streamline technology so our customers can see the progress of their vehicle repairs. We value your business and hope to see you again in the future!

Doug C.
Nissan Versa
03/12/2019
Dependable
I can always count on Platinum to service my vehicles in a professional and timely manner. This is the fourth vehicle I've owned and had them maintain.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you, Doug. We know there are many local options where you could be taking your vehicles and appreciate that you choose us. We value your business and look forward to continue assisting you in the future. Thanks again and have a great day.

PT
Paul T.
Dennis Port, MA
03/12/2019
I won’t be back
Talk to a heavy set guy behind your counter yesterday, about exhaust work on a 04 Honda CRV and to change a SPARE TIRE. He refused to hear anything about replacing the SPARE TIRE. I brought the vehicle elsewhere and had the SPARE TIRE replaced without an issue. The shop is also going to be doing the exhaust work for $719.83 that you lost out on. My only regret is not knowing beforehand how unreasonable your shop is before spending $1,100.00 on my Taurus.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 03/19/2019

Hi Paul,  This is Jay Frazier, owner of Platinum Auto Service, Inc.   After several calls and emails to contact you have gone unanswered, I am left no choice except to respond to this review in the hopes that you will see it.  I am saddened to hear that you were not happy with your recent visit to us. We would never want a customer to leave here dis-satisfied for any reason. Furthermore, we would hope that one minor situation like this wouldn't tarnish a relationship with a customer. The gentleman that you refer to behind the counter is Bill Eddy and has been your point of contact for the previous 3 repairs you had performed here.  Mr. Eddy has been with us for just over a year and has become an asset to our company.  As much as we appreciate feedback, whether positive or negative, Bill was simply following our company policy (and recommendation made by our insurance Co.) of not installing used tires as customer SAFETY is our #1 Priority. However, with that being said… and considering it was a spare tire....  exceptions could (and maybe should have) been made in your situation. I cannot change the past, but we have discussed this concern at our weekly shop meeting, to allow for exceptions to company policies to be made with proper approval from management. We try to take a proactive approach to prevent things such as this from happening, but it is impossible to predict everything that can/will happen in a days work.  I am still open to further discussion at any time.  My direct line which also forwards to my cell phone is: 508-694-5027 or my email is: jay@platinumautoservice.com  - Thank you again for your feedback.

Jason K.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff was nice and had great follow through. He also mentioned they had good communication skills, both during the service and with follow up.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Good morning, Jason. We are happy to hear our team met your expectations regarding service and follow up. Communication is very important to us and we want to keep our customers informed every step of the way in regards to the progress of their vehicle's service/repairs. We hope to assist you in the future and appreciate your business! Thank you.

Beverly H.
Nissan Frontier
03/10/2019
Inspection of Nissan
I brought the truck in to get an inspection sticker and realized I needed an oil change. Bill was able to make that happen. Then he explained to me that the truck needed a little work before it would pass inspection. Since My car had been towed there earlier in the week, it was repaired and I was able to drive that home and leave the truck. Tom explained what had been wrong with the car in terms I could understand. Perfect all around.
The Service Team from Platinum Auto Service Inc responded on 03/18/2019

Good morning, Beverly. We are thrilled to hear you were happy with the overall service you received from us on your truck. Tom and Bill are great and do their best to ensure every customer leaves happy with the service they received. We will be sure to share you kind words with the time. Thank you for your business!