Overall Rating 3.97/5Overall Rating 3.97/5Overall Rating 3.97/5rating 3.97rating 3.97

Overall Rating 4.2199988/5Overall Rating 4.2199988/5Overall Rating 4.2199988/5Overall Rating 4.2199988/5rating 4.2199988
Overall Rating 2.0800009/5Overall Rating 2.0800009/5rating 2.0800009rating 2.0800009rating 2.0800009

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Plaza Hyundai offers great service. William was really helpful. My advice is to schedule an early appointment and expect to wait, possibly days, if you need parts.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for your kind words and your 5 Star Review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

EK
Edward K.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Did not do what they said they would do
Did not do what they said they would do
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Hi Mr. Kenny,

We apologize for your poor experience here at Plaza. We will look into this and get back to you within 48 hours to discuss how we can make things right. We look forward to speaking to you.

Krishna M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Hi Ms. Mahabir,

Thsnk you for your kind words and your 5 Star Review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

MA
Mariam A.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Re call oil pan/ switch
Wait time was too long. Rep. Johan was excellent he deserves a 5 star rating.

Hi Ms. Calderon,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

SA
Sonia A.
Sonia A
Very courteous and friendly environment
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star Review and your kind words! We look forward to seeing you at your next Service visit!

Jorge H.
Ozone Park, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Waiting
I did not wait o long for service.

Hi Mr. Hernandez,

PM
Patricia M.
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai People are great!
When I brought my Hyundai accent in there was a car across the driveway. One of the valet (William) took the time to guide me into the service area. Brian the person who logged me in was very friendly and helpful.. When I was leaving he pulled my car out so I could leave easily.

Hi Ms. Miller,

Martine D.
Maintenance full service
The expert that received my car was very nice from the get go I told him I cant wait too long he promiss to get me out at a certain time and he definitely kept his promiss. The maintenance was very expensive but that I will speak with the dealer after all the service of my car make it feel brand new.

Thanks

Hi Ms. De Bello,

SG
Steven G.
Hampton Bays, NY
09/16/2019 Category: Service
William Bonilla took great care of me.Service was done promptly and I am very happy with this experience.Thank you
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Hi Mr. Gerson,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review and your kind words for William. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

09/16/2019 Category: Service
Good service.
The Assistant Service Manager, Mr. Bonilla, was very courteous and helpful.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you for your Review. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit so we can get a chance to earn that 5th Star!

HR
Harvey R.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent courteous service reps
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Hi Mr. Rosen,

Thank you for your kind words and 5 Star Review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

PT
Pavlo T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Owner.
Job was done very fast and stuff were professional.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Hi Mr. Tivonyuk,

09/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service, advisor was very informative. Manager was also very engaged look forward doing business.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Hi Mr. Fiddle,

Debra G.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
The waiting area and rest rooms mad accommodations great
Wait time for mechanic went over the time I was told the car would be ready but accommodations made time to fast
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

YB
Yvonne B.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
The service and staff are great.
Yvonne B
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Hi Ms. Bentley,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review and your kind words! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

Mavis B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Not so great, (lack of communication)
I need someone to contact me and that my vehicle should me repaired properly with no additional cost .
At the moment I will not recommend this facility to anyone because I've been encountering too much problems with that location. When i purchased my car, I felt that i was lied to and spoken to hashley by the sales person Chris. After I asked about the mats that was promised to me and after the stereo and radio stop working a couple months after I bought the car. We need to have managers who care about the customers like the ones we had back in 20016, 2017, etc.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

Hi Ms. Baptiste,

We apologize for your poor experience at our dealership. We promise to make things right. We value your loyalty and will do whatever it takes to make you happy. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment to remedy your issue.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Differential
Did expect a little more better
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you for your Review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit so we can earn that 5th Star!

Rosemarie M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Staff was very nice, and got me in and out in 45 minutes for an oil change .
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Hi Ms. Marino,

Thank you for your Review. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit so we can earn that 5th Star!

MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Hi Ms. Marino,

Thomas S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Good job
I went in for an oIL change and software update. Service advisor Brian L. Took care of everything. He was a very easy to work with . Everything was beyond my expectations.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Hi Mr. Shaw,

Thank you for your kind words for Brian and your 5 Star Review! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!

ES
Erick S.
New York, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
its got better
the place got much better
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019