Overall Rating 3.89/5Overall Rating 3.89/5Overall Rating 3.89/5rating 3.89rating 3.89

Overall Rating 4.0298533/5Overall Rating 4.0298533/5Overall Rating 4.0298533/5Overall Rating 4.0298533/5rating 4.0298533
Overall Rating 2.1343331/5Overall Rating 2.1343331/5rating 2.1343331rating 2.1343331rating 2.1343331

Shirley H.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
shirley
not so great

Amanda S.
02/15/2019
Worst Experience
I arrived to drop my vehicle off at 7:30am, had to wait 15 minutes with no service member in sight. I was guided to the cashier for the free shuttle and she was extremely rude, was told it was going to be 15-20 minutes, I ended up taking a Uber to work. Throughout my work day I was harassed with 4 phone calls between 11:30am and 4:00pm. Every single call was regarding the dealership wanting to buy my car from me. I was told to speak with Jean when I arrive to pick up my vehicle. I had to wait 15 minutes to speak with him upon arrival only for me to be told that I need my car appraised (which I had already told one of the four representatives to do so, while my car was already in their possession; they had not done so). He then went along and told me that I am not going to get much for my car because of the mileage on it. While speaking with Jean, he was insisting that I looked like I was in a rush. Considering I had worked all day, had to pay for a Uber to work and take public transportation back to the dealer, yes I was in a rush to get my car and get home. I finally get over to the service department and pay for my services rendered and had to wait for 25 minutes for the valet personnel to bring my car around to me. Three other customers received there cars before mine. I spent 45 minutes in the dealership to pick up my vehicle which was completely unnecessary. This dealership is so unprofessional and I will not be back, nor would I ever recommend any friend/family member to go to this dealer. If your considering to go here, don't. It'll save you time and aggravation.
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Good afternoon Amanda, and thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Once again I sincerely apologize for the way in which you were taken care of while in our service center. I will be forwarding all of this information to the Sales manager so better business practices are put into place so clients will not have to go through the same dilemma. I thank you for speaking so candidly with me today. Because we value you very much as a loyal client to Plaza Hyundai I am extending a courtesy oil change and tire rotation at your next visit. It was a pleasure speaking to you today and if you ever have any questions or concerns please give me a call at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time, and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Bernadette S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
N/a
Good

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to take my call this morning. I am happy that we were able to resolve this issue. I thank you for being patient with us and being so candid so we are able to assist other clients in the future. Once again I apologize for any inconvenince that you incurred. As a show of gratitude for you being a valued client here at Plaza Hyundai I am offering you a complimentary oil change at the time of  your next visit. If you have any questions or concerns in the future please feel free to contact me as soon as possible. I can be reached at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time, and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Newport News, VA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
it is consistant and they try their best
they try their best

Thank you for your positive feedback, our client’s satisfaction is our #1 Priority. We thank you for taking the time to fill out our client service survey and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

2010 Hyundai Tucson
S
Overall service and pricing needs to be reevaluated

Good morning, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Hyundai. I am contacting you in reference to a recent client service survey that you left online. I understand that you were not satisfied with your previous visit to our service center and I gave you a call to discuss what transpired. Please give me a call back as soon as possible to discuss in further detail. I can be reached at 347-554-6603. I look forward to your call.

EC
Edward C.
Slight improvement but......
SO I was contacted by Lasable and she attempted to resolve my concerns.
I appreciate the offer of oil changes and tire rotations.
After getting my vehicle back today, I was pleased to learn that my vehicle was repaired properly (from what it seems) this time. I was thoroughly disappointed to learn that they had not and will not be replacing my air intake filters (which were saturated in engine oil due to there being a crack in my engines seals). I was told by the manager/supervisor for the service center "they don't cover that. Its my responsibility to replace that if I want to". Despite them being saturated in oil leaving my car with a distinct oil smell inside the card. As well, after reviewing my paperwork, and comparing that to my odometer, there was about 65 miles added to my millage counter. But according to the paperwork the car came in with 27,164 and left with the same which was weird being that my odometer shows over 27,230. maybe its just my eyes playing tricks on me. As well my gas tank was basically empty. But yet they don't replace things. I really wanted to improve my review score and give credit where its due, but I can't lie for the sake of a business's rating.
I can only say that I will certainly not be buying my next vehicle from here.

02/13/2019 Category: Service
Just how they get you...
I brought my car in and got it back quickly which is never a good sign.
My vehicle was repaired well enough for me to drive home, park over night and have the issue return the next day. My check engine light turns on and off at it's own leisure. My car loses throttle power engine and brake power whenever it wants I cant go over 25 35 mph without a shaking engine and an extremely large amount of smoke coming from my exhaust pipes.
The only reason I still go back to plaza for fixes is because it's all covered under my warranty and free to me. So yet again I have to return for more half ass work. Hopefully I dont die first on the way there..

Thank you for taking the time to take my call this morning. Once again my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Hyundai. I am happy that we were able to resolve your issues. As discussed to show the gratitude for you being a loyal client of Plaza Hyundai we are offering you a complimentary oil change and tire rotation at your next visit to our service center. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time, and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Nice lounge area & free shuttle
I received the free shuttle to my home however I had to call 4 times for a pick up back to the service area & waited 2 hours. I found out that the girl never gave the driver my call twice!
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Good morning and thank you for taking the time to take my call this morning. As discussed I will be implementing a better system for pick ups for the shuttle pick up service and I do apologize that you had to wait so long to get picked up to be brought back to our service center.
I will be offering you a complimentary oil change at the time of your next service appointment as a show of gratitude for you being a valued client here at Plaza Hyundai.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time, and for the opportunity to earn your business.

New York
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Courtney is an excellent service advisor. He looks over every detail to accommodate customers.
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

VG
Veron G.
Woodhaven, NY
02/11/2019 Category: Service
V.G
The waiting area & bathroom were very clean.. There was coffee & donuts available..The wait time was not long at all..V.G

Confusion abounded
Mediocre
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Good afternoon, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the Client Relations Manager here at Plaza Auto Mall. I tried reaching out to you on the number we have in our system for you. Please give me a call as soon as possible to go over what transpired during your visit to our service center. I look forward to your call. I can be reached at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time, and have a great day.

347-554-6603

Thank you very much for taking the time to speak to me today. As discussed, I am very sorry that you were getting the run around about the status of the parts of your vehicle. I have already spoken to the Hyundai service manager about this and we are in high hopes of rectifying this situation going further. As promised I am offering you a complimentary oil change and tire rotation for you to use whenever you see fit.
We appreciate you as a valued client here at Plaza Hyundai and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.
If  you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call at 347-554-6603.
Have a great day!

Client relations Manager
Plaza Hyundai

Salvator S.
Satisfied
Friendly quick service.
Wish they were a little closer.

Quick and efficient
Great place to do business

02/07/2019 Category: Service
Love Hyundai
Have use the service of Plaza since early 2000 and have no complaints.

Cloudy C.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Great, but can't give good ratings due to engine light showing after 2 days of getting car back
Engine lite is showing after 2days of getting it back
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Good afternoon Cloudy, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Hyundai. I reviewed the client service survey that you left online. I wanted to go over a few details with you concerning your recent visit to our service center. Please give me a call as soon as possible, I can be reached at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time, and for the opportunity to earn your business.

347-554-6603

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I am happy I was able to assist you. As discussed we will address the Check engine light, change your oil and let you know the mileage of the part installed at the time of your next visit. Our client satisfaction is our #1 priority! It was a pleasure speaking to you today and I look forward to your visit within our service center.
Please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions or concerns, again my number is 347-554-6603. I thank you for your time and for the opportunity to earn your business. Have a great day!

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
3 hours for an oil change, with no communication on to way .

Good afternoon Craig, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Hyundai. I tried reaching out to you on the number that we have on file for you but I was unable to reach you. I went over the customer service survey that you completed online and I understand that you did not have the experience that you have come to expect from our service center. I have a couple of things I wanted to discuss with you. So please give me a call back as soon as you can to go over some things. I can be reached at 347-554-6603. Thank you for your time, and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
I would have given it a 5 stars if it is not for the poor customer service all over. The quality of work is good.

Good morning, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Hyundai. I tried calling you on the number we have on file for you. I received a recent customer service survey that you filled out online and I wanted to go over a couple of details about your recent visit to our service center. Please give me a call at 347-554-6603 as soon as possible to discuss.

FB
Freddy B.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Tabatha is a great service advisor she help me out with my issue on my car

AR
Anna R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/03/2019 Category: Service
It’s not great
See above

Good morning Anna, my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Hyundai. I have tried reaching out to you on the number  we have on file for you and I did not receive an answer. I was calling you in reference to a recent client service survey that you completed online. I have a few questions and I wanted to go over some details with you. When you get the chance, please give me a call at 347-554-6603.
I thank you for your time, and for the opportunity to earn your business.

02/02/2019 Category: Service
Five Trips to the dealer for January
I had an appointment to drop off my car at 7:30. I came before my appointment. When I brought the car I was told to wait to drop my car off. The line was wrapped around the block. I had an appointment so that I could drop off the car at the time I was told, not so that I could wait on the line longer. I also have a job, and needed to drop off the car in a timely manner so that I could also get to work on time. Because the wait was so long, and they refused to take the vehicle. When I requested they take the car because I had an appointment, and employee said that everyone on the line had an appointment, which I find unrealistic, because after an addition thirty minutes of waiting they did not allow me to drop the car off and I had to leave to get to work. I set up another appointment. In which I came much earlier than my appointment. When I received a call about picking up the vehicle, I was told that they had put in a part in the car and that I had to drive the car 60 miles so that I could get the NYS inspection the next day. I was told that I could bring back the car the next day to finish servicing my car. When I called the next day, I was told that I could not bring it back and that I needed another appointment, which contradicted the previous instructions I was told. This is after I spent that night driving 60miles so that I could bring it back the next day. I had make another appointment and come back to the dealer after two days, which made this a very untimely manners due to the insensitive waste of my time. In all, I have made five trips to the dealer in this month alone to get one thing completed. I fear how many trips I would need to make to have any more work done on the car in the future.
LASABLE A G., Client Relations Manager from Plaza Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to take my call today. I hope the rest of your gym session goes well! Once again my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Hyundai.
As discussed we are going to give you a complimentary oil change and tire rotation at your next visit to our service center.
If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call at 347-554-6603 and I will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your time, and for the opportunity to earn your business.
We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future.

02/01/2019 Category: Service
Inspection Machine Down
Communication skills need work. It's nice to know what's the hold up, when you just need 2 or 3 small things done. Check fluid oil change and inspection. I was customer #6. Why did that take 3 hrs. And the job was not completed

Thank you for taking the time to take my call today. Once again my name is Lasable Goode and I am the client relations manager here at Plaza Hyundai. I am so happy that we were able to have the issues resolved today. As stated in our conversation, at your next visit you will be receiving a complimentary oil change and tire rotation at your next visit to our service center. Give us a call directly to schedule an appointment for your inspection as our machine is now working.
If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call directly at 347-554-6603. Once again thank you for taking the time to take my call today. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future.
I hope you have a great day.