Urban Classics Auto Repair

GB
GLEN B.
10/01/2017
Personalized Service
We have been using Urban Classics for years. We love the personalized service and the ease of the entire experience. We highly recommend Urban Classics.

MALGORZATA B.
Long Island City, NY
Nissan Versa
09/30/2017
Friendly and professional stuff with a great attitude.

NB
NIECIA B.
09/25/2017
I am pleased
I am always pleased with my service from Urban Classic Auto Repair. I would recommend them any time.

MARLENE B.
09/22/2017
Very efficient service and caring people who work there.

PB
PETER B.
Ford Expedition
09/21/2017
Urban Classics
I have used these folks for over 20 years in 3 different locations and trust them totally. I have a 17 year old Ford that serves me well due to their excellent service
Max M., Owner from Urban Classics Auto Repair

Thanks Peter! Please don't forget we'll need to recheck that air conditioning system for you soon. Hope you had a good trip up north!!

RICK B.
Audi 5000
09/16/2017
The service and attitude of the owner and staff.
Outstanding!

LUCY S.
09/07/2017
Friendly folks
Chris, who drives me home.
My friends: David, Max
Wish you were open on Saturday

CATHERINE H.
Honda Civic Si
09/05/2017
Consistently good service
This is my second car I've had in the city, and guys at Urban Classics continue to provide honest, and quick service for a variety of things. They helped be decide when it was time to retire my old Nissan and were quick and efficient in getting me on for an inspection with my new Honda.

GK
Attention to detail
Excellent ! Trust them.

DARYL R.
09/03/2017
Great people, quick service (30min for state car inspection with appt), did not try to oversell, clean waiting area and bathroom (free coffee/tea), and DD a block away.

MICHELLE D.

PARKER T.
Honda Fit
09/02/2017
Just the place
Great place. Great people that will listen to you and understand you and not make you feel weird.

AR
AMY R.
Toyota Yaris
08/26/2017
The best
Urban Classics is the best. Great service, fair pricing, and excellent work. I always recommend you to anyone with a car in the city!

V5
VINCE LEPRE 5.
Long Island City, NY
08/24/2017
great service!!!
you will drive away confident that you received a fair deal for excellent workmanship
Max M., Owner from Urban Classics Auto Repair

Thanks Vince! We are always here to help!!

JENNIFER L.
New York, NY
Nissan Xterra
08/13/2017
These guys really treat you well
Urban Classics is my new favorite spot. They're customer service is impeccable and really take their time to explain all that is needed to get the job done. I really feel confident that I'm in good hands when I go to them.
Max M., Owner from Urban Classics Auto Repair

Thanks so much Jennifer for your kind words. We really do everything we can to exceed the expectations of our customers when it comes to service. After all, where would we be without you the customer?   We appreciate your business!  Have a great weekend!!

WL
WALLY L.
08/11/2017
Great attention to my needs.
Appreciate the fact that you account for my disabilities and send someone to come to my place, pick up my car and take it back to your garage to work on it and then return it to my garage without me having to leave my apartment. Great attention! (Regards to David. Is Dick still hanging on?)

JAMES A.
08/05/2017
first time
it was great thanks so much!
Max M., Owner from Urban Classics Auto Repair

All thanks go to you!! We greatly appreciate your endorsement and your trust in us!

Best regards,

David  (owner, Urban Classic Auto Repair)

EG
EDWARD G.
08/03/2017
Straight-up people, excellent mechanics
Happened by this garage a year ago after "firing" my former mechanics. Was impressed by the orderliness of the place, as well as the range of vehicles being worked on. Their advice has been honest and good. Theirs is probably not the cheapest hourly rate you could find, but they're worth every penny. They do not needlessly overcharge-- much of their assessments and advice have been free. They do excellent work, fast and efficient. Well mannered too-- the last place I had used, the boss would sweet-talk you, and then go outside where you'd hear him cursing out his staff on the regular.
I've always held going to the mechanic's in the same light as, say, going to the dentist-- but I really like these people and this business. Highly recommend.

KEN S.
08/03/2017
They did a great job as usual.
Fixed the problem correctly and in a timely;y manner

TP
TORLANDA P.
Queens Village, NY
08/02/2017
Over priced!
Over priced! I wasn't happy at all! $250 for a diagnostic fee just to find out my engine was no good without any precursor.